X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom Foolery
    Head Fluffer
    • Aug 2004

haha, and how does one go about doing that
    2005 Super Bowl Champions DENVER BRONCOS!!!
    http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...USA_medium.jpg http://www.cyberdwarf.com/raiders_suck1.gif

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
      Don't let Foolery pull his WOOL over your

eyes Rikk!!
      Tom 2.0, please use your wool for GOOD, not evil.

Good: making a nice "Got Dave" T-shirt....

evil: a towel used to wipe down Spermy Gaybar's sweaty back after a show...

Comment

• Keeyth
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2004

LMAO! Now that's a hilarious picture Roth kills Sam!
        Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Keeyth
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          vaginal blood fart.
          Hey, that's MY line!! Oh well, I guess it's a compliment that you liked it enough to reuse it!

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
            Hey, that's MY line!! Oh well, I guess it's a compliment that you liked it enough to reuse it!
            Lol. I hadn't noticed that you'd previously used that. I've been using that term to insult people for years.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Keeyth
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Lol. I hadn't noticed that you'd previously used that. I've been using that term to insult people for years.
              LOL! Me too. That, and "bloody rectal discharge (with veins hanging off it)" are my two favorite insults!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
                LOL! Me too. That, and "bloody rectal discharge (with veins hanging off it)" are my two favorite insults!
                LOL. Well, I guess I can pass on dinner tonight.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Why, were you planning on having lasagna? LOL.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Keeyth
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    LOL. Well, I guess I can pass on dinner tonight.
                    ROFLMAO! Glad I could be of help!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

SHEEP OF THE WEEK Announcement

* * * IMPORTANT SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * *

Well, it's Friday afternoon. And this means it's time for our latest induction into the Sheep Pen's SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Now, this week, Max made a brilliant proposal that I have to agree with. He proposed we induct a mod at VHLinks that has proven to be nothing but a cocksucker. This dickbreath has horrible taste, awful manners and apparently is such a selfish fag that he doesn't even offer a reacharound to the Hagar fans he fucks up the ass.

This week, the SHEEP PEN helped the Army rid ourselves of losers like BLOW-IT-ALL and cockvanhalen69. The sheep population has been slowly dwindling. Does that mean the battle is won and all of our enemies are dead? Fuck no. Because we have a little bitch at the Links that insults this site but doesn't have the guts to say anything over here, even though he's seemingly obsessed with our behavior and our opinions.

Jimmy has fucked with a lot of the great fans on this site (myself included), accusing people of making posts he doesn't consider productive. At the same time, Jimmy recently started a thread discussing whether the Creed frontman will produce better music than his ex-bandmates (okay, you defend Hagar and diss Roth...but Creed is worth discussing?...you can close all the threads you want, but who closed your mind?).

Does this "man" represent the Links well? A lot of people here say yes, he does. I disagree. There are a lot of good people at the Links...mods like Glenn and Mike L are fair guys and great posters. I know a lot of people here hate Brett...I don't. But I'll say this...Jimmy is a cocksucker. And do the mods over there really want their Van Halen site populated with comments like this by Jimmy, that supposedly represent the entire place's feelings:

"Here we just think Dave's past his prime. No insults. Just some things are better left as a memory."

Is that really the Links' new catchphrase? I didn't think they were so blatant about their side-taking. I wonder if that represents everyone's views, but it's funny for a mod over there to say that. I thought it was a Van Halen site, not a Van Hagar site.

Obviously, Jimmy asked everyone's permissions for describing the site's feelings. And obviously, he doesn't have a problem with a big red tomato dancing around and singing about breakfast cereal and hard-ons.

I say Jimmy's a fucking asshole. Our other SHEEP PEN administrators agree. It may seem to be kinda reaching to throw someone in the pen that is a mod at another site, but the idiot admits that he lurks here all the time but doesn't have the gut to post. Maybe this will make him do that. Or is he as afraid as he's said he is? Fucking pussy. I'm sure he'll run to the other mods at the Links, bitching like crazy about me and Max but again just lurking here to see what we've said about him. "That fucking Rikk is a trouble-maker. I want him banned from the entire internet!!"

Here's another great quote from a recent thread he closed...basically insulting me and a few other Army members behind our backs because he knew we probably wouldn't see it (and I would never have seen this if someone hadn't PM'd me and pointed it out):

"I never really had this 'hatred' for a band like some of our buddies, Rikk, EVH Fanatic, AJW, and the majority of the folks at the DLR site. Maybe not enough love when they were growing up. Mental abuse from someone. They like to tear someone down to build themselves back up. Any shrinks out there that can help me with a diagnosis..?"

Well, cunt...you may act like you don't care...but you're in for some notoreity now. When I responded to your little comment, the thread was (as usual) closed; and then Jimmy threw one post back in my direction after it was closed, to ensure little pussy boy had the last word.

Jimmy also sees conspiracies everywhere he goes. When asked about the negative reviews at amazon.com for the new VH CD and songs, and who indeed was posting these bad reviews, he responded:

"People at another Message Board that slightly favor DLR as singer of Van Halen."

He can't stop his obsession with the good ol' Army, can he?

Here's what Jimmy says about the typical Army member:

"You need to step away from the computer and step outside your trailer for a while. Hop in the Camaro and listen to some DLR."

Did I mention that he's a Nickelback fan? 'Tis true.

And another quote from Jimmy, taken from a post about two months ago:

"I'm a gigantic moron. I truly like to suck big cock!!"

Also, some poor guy posts a story about how Ed refused to sign a guitar for him after the guy waited for ages. Jimmy attacked him, posting:

"I'm the nice guy around these parts, but don't be such a pussy. I guess I am the only one here that thinks Ed signing a guitar is kinda of lame. You can't play it anymore. You just stick it in it's case and break it out to show friends. The only advantage to the signature is adding value to the guitar....so your true goal is to make money off of Ed. I guarantee you a Guitar World with him on the front would have gotten some ink.......and if didn't oh well...."

That's right. Getting signatures is bad, because you're just trying make money. Leave the poor celebrities alone. (Will sheep like this ever stop defending Van Heineken? Morons like Jimmy would probably continue to defend Ed if police discovered the bodies of seven children under 5150 studios!!!)

Okay, that's enough. Jimmy is a fucking asshole. He sucks Ed's cock. He baa's louder than a sheep being de-wooled with dull shears.

It's time we acknowledge his idiocy, bad taste and insults (from-a-distance) of the Army. This place obviously threatens him for some reason...and it probably pisses him off too. I say more people at this site get in his face and ask him what his fucking problem is, because this pussy lurks and lurks and insults and insults, while protected by his precious fellow mods.

Rikk, you ask, are these enough reasons to make him SHEEP OF THE WEEK? I say so. You don't believe me? Do you doubt my declarations that the man has bad taste? If so, why don't I point out that his favorite band in the world is called...snicker...Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers. Here's a picture of ol' Roger, for your enjoyment...
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2003

* * * IMPORTANT SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * *

Well, it's Friday afternoon. And this means it's time for our latest induction into the Sheep Pen's SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Now, this week, Max made a brilliant proposal that I have to agree with. He proposed we induct a mod at VHLinks that has proven to be nothing but a cocksucker. This dickbreath has horrible taste, awful manners and apparently is such a selfish fag that he doesn't even offer a reacharound to the Hagar fans he fucks up the ass.

This week, the SHEEP PEN helped the Army rid ourselves of losers like BLOW-IT-ALL and cockvanhalen69. The sheep population has been slowly dwindling. Does that mean the battle is won and all of our enemies are dead? Fuck no. Because we have a little bitch at the Links that insults this site but doesn't have the guts to say anything over here, even though he's seemingly obsessed with our behavior and our opinions.

Jimmy has fucked with a lot of the great fans on this site (myself included), accusing people of making posts he doesn't consider productive. At the same time, Jimmy recently started a thread discussing whether the Creed frontman will produce better music than his ex-bandmates (okay, you defend Hagar and diss Roth...but Creed is worth discussing?...you can close all the threads you want, but who closed your mind?).

Does this "man" represent the Links well? A lot of people here say yes, he does. I disagree. There are a lot of good people at the Links...mods like Glenn and Mike L are fair guys and great posters. I know a lot of people here hate Brett...I don't. But I'll say this...Jimmy is a cocksucker. And do the mods over there really want their Van Halen site populated with comments like this by Jimmy, that supposedly represent the entire place's feelings:

"Here we just think Dave's past his prime. No insults. Just some things are better left as a memory."

Is that really the Links' new catchphrase? I didn't think they were so blatant about their side-taking. I wonder if that represents everyone's views, but it's funny for a mod over there to say that. I thought it was a Van Halen site, not a Van Hagar site.

Obviously, Jimmy asked everyone's permissions for describing the site's feelings. And obviously, he doesn't have a problem with a big red tomato dancing around and singing about breakfast cereal and hard-ons.

I say Jimmy's a fucking asshole. Our other SHEEP PEN administrators agree. It may seem to be kinda reaching to throw someone in the pen that is a mod at another site, but the idiot admits that he lurks here all the time but doesn't have the gut to post. Maybe this will make him do that. Or is he as afraid as he's said he is? Fucking pussy. I'm sure he'll run to the other mods at the Links, bitching like crazy about me and Max but again just lurking here to see what we've said about him. "That fucking Rikk is a trouble-maker. I want him banned from the entire internet!!"

Here's another great quote from a recent thread he closed...basically insulting me and a few other Army members behind our backs because he knew we probably wouldn't see it (and I would never have seen this if someone hadn't PM'd me and pointed it out):

"I never really had this 'hatred' for a band like some of our buddies, Rikk, EVH Fanatic, AJW, and the majority of the folks at the DLR site. Maybe not enough love when they were growing up. Mental abuse from someone. They like to tear someone down to build themselves back up. Any shrinks out there that can help me with a diagnosis..?"

Well, cunt...you may act like you don't care...but you're in for some notoreity now. When I responded to your little comment, the thread was (as usual) closed; and then Jimmy threw one post back in my direction after it was closed, to ensure little pussy boy had the last word.

Jimmy also sees conspiracies everywhere he goes. When asked about the negative reviews at amazon.com for the new VH CD and songs, and who indeed was posting these bad reviews, he responded:

"People at another Message Board that slightly favor DLR as singer of Van Halen."

He can't stop his obsession with the good ol' Army, can he?

Here's what Jimmy says about the typical Army member:

"You need to step away from the computer and step outside your trailer for a while. Hop in the Camaro and listen to some DLR."

Did I mention that he's a Nickelback fan? 'Tis true.

And another quote from Jimmy, taken from a post about two months ago:

"I'm a gigantic moron. I truly like to suck big cock!!"

Also, some poor guy posts a story about how Ed refused to sign a guitar for him after the guy waited for ages. Jimmy attacked him, posting:

"I'm the nice guy around these parts, but don't be such a pussy. I guess I am the only one here that thinks Ed signing a guitar is kinda of lame. You can't play it anymore. You just stick it in it's case and break it out to show friends. The only advantage to the signature is adding value to the guitar....so your true goal is to make money off of Ed. I guarantee you a Guitar World with him on the front would have gotten some ink.......and if didn't oh well...."

That's right. Getting signatures is bad, because you're just trying make money. Leave the poor celebrities alone. (Will sheep like this ever stop defending Van Heineken? Morons like Jimmy would probably continue to defend Ed if police discovered the bodies of seven children under 5150 studios!!!)

Okay, that's enough. Jimmy is a fucking asshole. He sucks Ed's cock. He baa's louder than a sheep being de-wooled with dull shears.

It's time we acknowledge his idiocy, bad taste and insults (from-a-distance) of the Army. This place obviously threatens him for some reason...and it probably pisses him off too. I say more people at this site get in his face and ask him what his fucking problem is, because this pussy lurks and lurks and insults and insults, while protected by his precious fellow mods.

Rikk, you ask, are these enough reasons to make him SHEEP OF THE WEEK? I say so. You don't believe me? Do you doubt my declarations that the man has bad taste? If so, why don't I point out that his favorite band in the world is called...snicker...Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers. Here's a picture of ol' Roger, for your enjoyment...
                        Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
                        "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I can agree with the SOTW.

Kudos to you Rikk for your noteworthy selection.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                            I can agree with the SOTW.

Kudos to you Rikk for your noteworthy selection.
                            Thanks Warham. Max is a genius...and Jimmy is a moron. He's the ultimate SHEEP, and I hope he enjoys the honor.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Great pick Rikk! Jimmy is a Dick-butler of the 1st degree!!!!
                              I can hear the SHEEP like him when/if DAVE gets back together with the SISTERS and MIKEY: "I always LOVED DAVE.......He's the GREATEST"
                              FUCK YOU LINKS HOMO!!!!!!

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

:fucku2:

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

fewwwwww! I was worried it was gonna be me! Yipeeee!
                                I'm FREEE! I'm FREEEEEE! And I'm waitin for you to Follow Me!

Comment

Working...