This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Brett
    I didn't have 5-star seats, I had 4-stars at Staples. In Jersey I had shitty seats. DUH! Who's feeding you info? They're dumb...oh and misiniformed too.

Much like YOU feeding your "DUMB and misinformed" bullshit here?
    4 star is just a pathetic! At least all of mine were paid for by someone else! Again! DICK!

Comment

• Brett
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Sounds good to me, I like Sammy Hagar in Van Halen. Never denied it, but now it's funny how you do. I also saw DLR with VH live too. Life is good. But you're still very angry Fab, I am sorry to see that.

Back to Links....

Fab's Home of Tasteless DLR Putdowns!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
        I dont care, you will forever be labeled the Hagar board! At least I was around here long enought to see everyone agree that your a pansy ass hypocrite! FUCK YOU BRETT! DICK!
        Funny, because just a year ago you hated Roth and thought Hagar was the best. Read your quotes again. In fact, it's funny how much you loved the Links AND wanted to go back if it were nothing but a "Hagar board".

Well, that's another lie we caught you in. Care to try for lie #100?

This is very, very unfortunate.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Of course I paid for them.

Fab, since when did you become so anti-Sammy? Man you were his biggest supporter on Links. Boy you certainly didn't have much nice to say about Dave when you saw the Sam/Dave show.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Much like YOU feeding your "DUMB and misinformed" bullshit here?
            4 star is just a pathetic! At least all of mine were paid for by someone else! Again! DICK!
            Yeah...I know. Still, you saw Van Hagar only...what...three times? And you went all the way to Vegas for two of the shows? No, that doesn't really matter...except attacking Brett was kinda low there, huh, considering what you spent on going?

You hated Roth a year ago. You're so full of shit. Go read your quotes before you attack Brett on having the "Hagar boards". You were perfectly happy here.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Anyway I missed you guys, even you Warham and VHLinks Sucks (and your 300 aliases). You all take care.

And Fab...good luck with the business, you'll need it. And stop being so angry, life is too short. Admit all your fuck-ups on these boards and you'll be OK. I have hope for you. Admit you loved all three Sam shows you went to, and that if they tour again you'll be the first in line. And if they put out an album with Sam, you'll be there at Tower the next morning to get it.

And remember, for all of your Fab Anti-DLR needs, remember to visit VHLinks.com.

Thank you.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I posted revies HERE Brett and I was honest. I don't hise like you do... Haven't seen ya here in awhile, Guess I can handle the ohotoshopping better than you can. I have admitted my mistakes,, Again and Again but I'n not going to continue debating the same old shit evertime someone gets one of Elvis's pubice hairs up their ass... This is old shit and is no way relevent to what I do at the ARMY. I've been a good poster here and I headed the advice POJO and a few others gave me at the begining... now some new mod and some knucklehead user want to start this shit up again and drah skeletons out of the closet...
                Sorry I will not keep doing this...

Fab OUT~ Goodbye! Keep Lying everyone...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Anyway I missed you guys, even you Warham and VHLinks Sucks (and your 300 aliases). You all take care.

And Fab...good luck with the business, you'll need it. And stop being so angry, life is too short. Admit all your fuck-ups on these boards and you'll be OK. I have hope for you. Admit you loved all three Sam shows you went to, and that if they tour again you'll be the first in line. And if they put out an album with Sam, you'll be there at Tower the next morning to get it.

And remember, for all of your Fab Anti-DLR needs, remember to visit VHLinks.com.

Thank you.
                  Bye.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I posted revies HERE Brett and I was honest. I don't hise like you do... Haven't seen ya here in awhile, Guess I can handle the ohotoshopping better than you can. I have admitted my mistakes,, Again and Again but I'n not going to continue debating the same old shit evertime someone gets one of Elvis's pubice hairs up their ass... This is old shit and is no way relevent to what I do at the ARMY. I've been a good poster here and I headed the advice POJO and a few others gave me at the begining... now some new mod and some knucklehead user want to start this shit up again and drah skeletons out of the closet...
                    Sorry I will not keep doing this...

Fab OUT~ Goodbye! Keep Lying everyone...
                    Sure.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

wow. lotta shit to catch up on in here...
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Thank you.
                        Take it easy, Brett. Lemme know when she wants back in again.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jun 2004

OHMYGOD...the Army and Links have come together?!?!?! HOLY SHIT

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            wow. lotta shit to catch up on in here...
                            I hope you have some tylenol handy.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
                              OHMYGOD...the Army and Links have come together?!?!?! HOLY SHIT
                              Not a fucking chance!!

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                                I hope you have some tylenol handy.
                                nah. alcohol will work fine.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...