X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leo VanNewhouse
    Groupie
    • Feb 2004

This should be on top, because it's class!!!!!!!
    NOT FAKIN' IT!!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Paging Senor Engineroom...

Please report to the Sheep Pen... recent activities at VHlinks has resulted in you being owned by Emporer Brett. Your new charter membership has been activated and the shears have been sharpened.
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Please report to the Sheep Pen... recent activities at VHlinks has resulted in you being owned by Emporer Brett. Your new charter membership has been activated and the shears have been sharpened.
        Where did this come from?:confused:
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Seems like the sheep ranks are thinning around here. I guess getting smacked around, and being mentally crushed nightly is a little more than a sheep can handle. RUN SHEEP RUN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
            Seems like the sheep ranks are thinning around here. I guess getting smacked around, and being mentally crushed nightly is a little more than a sheep can handle. RUN SHEEP RUN!!!!!!!!!
            The PEN has served it's purpose. Might be time to let it slide
            until the need arises again, and it will I'm sure.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Sheep Edition

LSD........the boy ..........the sheep.............the legend..........where have you gone LSD? The original mentally challenged sheep(though his stupidity has been since surpassed by Harvard grad rockvanhalen66), has been getting smacked around by Roth fans(and probably his girlfriend), for what seems like an eternity. Everytime it seemed like he would finally pack it in, he would return for more punishment from his Roth masters. Will he return to claim the coveted Sheep of the Week trophy? Will he team up with rockvanhalen and combine their 7 brain cells to attempt to actually put a complete sentence together. Only time will tell sheep slayers..........

LSD stats- Debates won against Dave or the Gravers-----0

Favorite Song------(Tie)Feels So Good, Not Enough

LSD's girlfriend was unavailable for comment............

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Sheep Edition

LSD........the boy ..........the sheep.............the legend..........where have you gone LSD? The original mentally challenged sheep(though his stupidity has been since surpassed by Harvard grad rockvanhalen66), has been getting smacked around by Roth fans(and probably his girlfriend), for what seems like an eternity. Everytime it seemed like he would finally pack it in, he would return for more punishment from his Roth masters. Will he return to claim the coveted Sheep of the Week trophy? Will he team up with rockvanhalen and combine their 7 brain cells to attempt to actually put a complete sentence together. Only time will tell sheep slayers..........

LSD stats- Debates won against Dave or the Gravers-----0

Favorite Song------(Tie)Feels So Good, Not Enough

LSD's girlfriend was unavailable for comment............
                I heard he was dating Kid Vegas's ex, an inflatable action man

doll I believe.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I really don't see any worthy nominees this week so, I'd like to ask my fellow PENATATORS that we bend the rules? Just for this week.....

I would like to nominate a longtime troller of this site who dissed two of my best friends and another longtime poster last week. I'm not close with AJW but we've welcomed him here with open arms and he's old school.

Anyway, my nominee is Moderator "jimmy" from Brett's site. I still think of Brett as a friend of mine, I also like ALL of his staff with the exception of this one person "jimmy" who insulted two of my best online friends. As he mentions, he's here everyday so I feel it's a worthy induction.

My reasons for nomination

I'm one loyal gus and NOBODY slams my friends like that after a thread is closed so they don't have a chance to retort!!!!!

This nomination is for both of my stellar friends (Who both befriended me from day ONE over two years ago) EVH FANATIC and Rikk!!!!!

The barn is now open for debate........................
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

got goat?
                    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Hey TJ,

got joke?

That was weak even by your standards.

Are you sure you want to be a nightclub comic?
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

* * * IMPORTANT SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * *

I have to agree with Max here. "Jimmy" deserves it. This week we have no real main offenders. BLOW-IT-ALL apparently finally did blow it all. His "24 hour tour" lasted several days until we finally convinced him that his life is meaningless and he finally took his own life.

L.S.D. is long gone...dead and buried. Of course, he could return from the dead...

cockvanhalen69 hasn't really been seen in these parts for a while. I've heard some little whimpering coming from some lameass and unpopular thread called the...snicker..."goat pen". But it seems to be as threatening as a dead man's punch. His boyfriend TJ was apparently arrested for child molestation, so he's also out-of-commission.

We have no new offenders this week worth speaking of. We still have the various idiots that still try and pollute the place time to time. But nobody obvious worth nominating.

But my very close and exceptional friend MAX has correctly pointed out the unbelievable loser that sits like a pussy behind his computer screen lurking at this site but never posting (because he's obviously a fucking wimp and has to admit to himself that this site offends him). This little pussy makes me laugh. He posts shit about me and others, knowing we probably won't notice it because we're not regular posters there anymore, and then posts in the thread after its been closed so that no reply can be sent.

Well, we here at the SHEEP PEN have a reply...

Not everybody at the Army hates the Links, Jimmy. In fact, Brett is an okay guy. Glenn and Mike L are exceptional guys. And several of the other mods are good people too. But you, Jimmy, are a loser and a cocksucker. You don't like our debating style? Well, playing "last touch" ain't much of a debating style either, sir.

So, laugh it off. But we're nominating you for SHEEP OF THE WEEK.

MAX, this isn't really breaking the rules. He admitted that he lurks here...he probably just never posts. So, we can nominate a member...even if the member is too pussy to ever make his name known. I will put forth in the SHEEP PEN SUGGESTION BOX that we name this new lambchop PUSSY JIMMY.

So, MAX, I second your nomination and await Guwapo and Bill's votes on PUSSY JIMMY's nomination for SHEEP OF THE WEEK.

On to other SHEEP PEN business...I agree with Guwapo and Bill that the place certainly has helped clean our sheep population (as predicted). I do not, however, agree with Guwapo that we should let the pen slide for a while. We don't need to be gung ho 24 hours a day. But we should always keep it alive as a reminder of the blood that was shed and the lives that were lost and the sheep we will continue to shear just as long as Sammy Hagar is anywhere near a microphone.

This week is admittedly becoming a little wool-less, boys. But who knows what next week holds? The baa-ing is dying down...but next week we may be knocked over by a 120-pound lamb chop screaming "It's 5150 time!!!" in the Mains.

I say we always be on the alert...

They're out there...watching...baa-ing...
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                          got goat?
                          Oh, I get it. Goat. Like...sheep. Ha!

You ever consider a lobotomy?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Hey, if anything......

This thread is fun. I'd like to follow Sesh's lead and come up with a stellar Roth topic that we can have once a week? What do you guys think?

I know it will take some time but at least everyone reads this one but I say that we completely take this site back as it used to be. Whattaya Say?
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• tjvhou812
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Hey, if anything......

This thread is fun. I'd like to follow Sesh's lead and come up with a stellar Roth topic that we can have once a week? What do you guys think?

I know it will take some time but at least everyone reads this one but I say that we completely take this site back as it used to be. Whattaya Say?
                              man, i think you got the wrong house...

Comment

• tjvhou812
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                                Hey, if anything......

yea and we can all have a sleep over at max's house.....

Comment

Working...