X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

That's one pretty nasty pic to be PM'ing, GUWAPO.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

LOL that sounds like angry love. BTW, my balls have left over man juice from when I fucked my wife yesterday afternoon. Ive been real tired lately and instead of showering the stank and film off, Id just get ol' Spermbath to give me some of that long awaited tongue bath he craves. have you seen him? He doesn't like the schoolyard vulgarity....apparently.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
        Rikk you might want to clear yours out.
        I mean your box is full too, silly.
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          sigh...

there was a baby Jesus???? Hmm... that scenario doesn't fit in with my whole alien probing and seeding of humans 3000 years ago.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

So who's going to be SOTW this week, anyway? Nothing like getting back on topic...
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              That's one pretty nasty pic to be PM'ing, GUWAPO.
              what pic? lemme see....

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                I mean your box is full too, silly.
                Shit. Must have been all those SAMMY HAGAR FAN CLUB PM's I didn't clear out yet!
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  there was a baby Jesus???? Hmm... that scenario doesn't fit in with my whole alien probing and seeding of humans 3000 years ago.
                  Your scenario is a much cooler story, true.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

what pic? lemme see....
                    Oh, which one? The CHELLE one? Are you sure you WANT to see it?
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Dude, you DON'T wanna see it...lmao...

Rikk, my Sammy Hagar fanclub membership is about to expire, are any of those PMs good for renewing?
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

So who's going to be SOTW this week, anyway? Nothing like getting back on topic...
                        LOL...give it maybe a day or so. Then we'll start discussing it.

Shit, this latest "attack" made me decide it is truly time to come back.

Thanks Pete and Guwapo.

Now, I have to tell Alvin and Gere that I won't be around this evening. See, I'm going over to watch the election results and drink beers with my friends. So, just so you know, if there are any suspected aliases online, it won't be me. I promise, boys.

Next time you attack me, make sure I'm around okay? That way, you can't bitch that I pussied out.

Now, anyway, BT, how the hell are ya?
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

perhaps not. I like to keep my fantasy of women intact, with nice tits, hips, lips and asses... I know what everyone else has said, but I think fab is a very cute girl. I know...Fat.... Ive seen fat...She is not fat... very pretty IMO. But like I said.... IMO.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Dude, you DON'T wanna see it...lmao...

Rikk, my Sammy Hagar fanclub membership is about to expire, are any of those PMs good for renewing?
                            One of the membership numbers will also get you a free can of CABO WABO lard and a handjob by Sammy's oldest son. GUWAPO was asking me earlier if he could use it, but I said: "Fuck no."
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Im horny with the flu. Not a good combo. Im pissing out of my ass, while trying to make use of a boner. And you?

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

perhaps not. I like to keep my fantasy of women intact, with nice tits, hips, lips and asses... I know what everyone else has said, but I think fab is a very cute girl. I know...Fat.... Ive seen fat...She is not fat... very pretty IMO. But like I said.... IMO.
                                That's nice. It's good to be nice.

No, I don't have a picture of FAB. I have a picture of CHELLE.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...