This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by knowitall
    Oh yeah, you guys are serious fuckheads.
    Why thank you!

Comment

• knowitall
      Roadie
      • Aug 2004

Oh yeah, sorry--reality checks aren't good for this site, like wasting 20 years waiting for some people with serious mental health issues to reform a band where everyone hates each other. You'd shell out 300 bucks to sit 9000 rows from the stage to see it though, wouldn't you?? Poor Dave, he's as pathetic as Corey Feldman or Vince Neil, anything for attention. Tried getting busted for pot and make a big deal; no one cared. Now look at me everyone!!! I'm an EMT in a bright yellow jumpsuit with a matching hat!!! Zaba da be doo be do!!! Can't wait!!! One break, comin' up!!! And all the other tired shit he used to say 20 years ago that Pete Angelus wrote for him. Check out the pic--could be Dave on any given night. Dave, Vince Neil...Whatever

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

He's so pathetic, yet you felt compelled to come here?! Did Dave turn you down backstage or something? Sorry dude he doesnt swing that way..........and again hi kidvegas.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Zaba da be doo be do!!!
          That should be Zaba daba doobee do!

Comment

• knowitall
            Roadie
            • Aug 2004

Sorry.....Zaba daba doobee do!! It's my new mantra. Sorry, I'm not Kidvegas, but I'm OK with comparisons to other pen members. Why am i here? For the same reason I check out Metal Sludge!! It's fucking hilarious!!! I don't believe it's always intentional..... but I'll get bored in a couple of days and lose interest in y'all, don't worry.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Let's ignore this rodent and continue today's festivities. After all, today is the day we announce our latest SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Now, usually we announce this tribute around lunchtime every Friday, but today Guwapo announced it a bit early because he had some nice pictures of our winner that he wanted to post.

So, I will now officially make the announcement...
              This has been a week of great idiocy for our sheep. They have run rampant, violently looking for cheddar in the pen and trying to get noticed. Now, we here at the SHEEP PEN don't like to reward those that are just trying to get noticed. That's why an idiot like HAGAR4PRES was not ever made SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But this week, we have a man that is so pathetic, so craving for any sort of attention that we simply must stop and laugh at him for seven days. It's like a train wreck...you don't want to keep looking, but you just can't look away.

So, I now announce our winner and the 2nd SHEEP OF THE WEEK:

BIG BAD ZERO!!!

Now BIG BAD ZERO is actually quite new at these here forums...although who he was posting as before, I have no idea. I can say this, though...if you keep an eye out for this pen-dweller this week, you will notice that he thinks he is wise and great, and he thinks he is funny and unique. His avatar is a strobe light flashing alternating picture of Jesus and Charles Manson. To BIG BAD ZERO, this is, like, kinda deep.

BIG BAD ZERO is probably really proud that he was noticed enough to be made SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But will he be so proud when it is made known that he lost his virginity two days ago (or so he claims) and is 36-years-old? That's right...a 36-year-old virgin. I guess Jesus and Chuck didn't help him out with this one. When he's not insulting Dave, he's probably thinking of new ways to seduce his 18-year-old cousin. Will he ever succeed? Well, this is one of the great questions, ain't it?

BIG BAD VIRGIN, congratulations. You really deserve it this week. We'll devote the rest of the week to ridiculing you and making sure you're aware of your "baa"-age. I will also note that you have never annoyed us...we have just been so perplexed that someone on this site could be as big a moron as cockvanhalen69. Of course, the only side effect is that we've felt sorry for you (a little) because you could have a severe mental problem. If this is true, promise us you won't check yourself into the psychiatric ward 'til this week is over because we have a lot of insulting to do, you loser.

I will quickly note that each week's SHEEP OF THE WEEK is picked based on nominations made by the members of the SHEEP PEN. Then, a vote is cast, and a majority vote wins. This week's choice was unanimous. Be proud, virgin-boy.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

36 year old virgin, and a Sammy and Van Hagar fan..........makes perfect sense doesnt it?!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I would also like to offer my congratulations to Bill Lumbergh. He is now officially a new administrator of the SHEEP PEN!

Again, he is an administrator...not a convict. He will help Guwapo, Max and myself run this place. We have a lot of sheep to keep in line and Bill has already gone out of his way MANY times to help control the sheep (although I must also note that we've had a lot of help from many great people and other new administrators may join at future times).

WELCOME ABOARD, BILL!!!!!!!!!
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Thanks to Rikk, Guwapo and Max for this honor. Putting the sheep in their proper place is a full time job 'round here, but I'm up to the challenge. 0n a different note, rockvanhalen66 please stop it with the constant PM's. I know you're depressed about not being Sheep of the week anymore, but with your stupidity you'll always be near the top of the sheep heap. Or should I translate that for you...............yer stoopidd annd yool alwaze bee uh shep. Thanks.

Comment

• knowitall
                      Roadie
                      • Aug 2004

Sergeant Rikk, I was being semi-serious when i said your posts were eloquent, DLR_Engine Room seems far more intelligent than Mr Lumbergh, IMO. Or is DLREng feuding with you?? It's funny to read posts from people who start out agreeing with each other then in the next post start calling each other sheep fucker and things like that. You need more sensible people than Mr Lumbergh, Sergeant Rikk, he'll destroy the Army if you let him. SIR!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Bill is doing a great job, thank you very much. DLR_Engine_Room is also an awesome member of the forum. Dude posts so much funny shit, and is a good writer.

As for you, you seem to just be starting up shit for no reason. I don't understand it.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• knowitall
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2004

Rikk, I'll quote Dave one more time (Dave addressing reporters at the US Festival when asked to respond to the Clash, who were angry that VH would accept 1.5 mil to play) "DON'T TAKE YOURSELVES S GOD-DAMNED SERIOUSLY, HONEY!!!!"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Sergeant Rikk, I was being semi-serious when i said your posts were eloquent, DLR_Engine Room seems far more intelligent than Mr Lumbergh, IMO. Or is DLREng feuding with you?? It's funny to read posts from people who start out agreeing with each other then in the next post start calling each other sheep fucker and things like that. You need more sensible people than Mr Lumbergh, Sergeant Rikk, he'll destroy the Army if you let him. SIR!!!
                            I'm as hard core a Dave fan as you'll find anywhere......and I'M gonna bring the army down. I've been putting sheep like you out to pasture for a long time now dude. You just don't like me because I know who you are, and always leave you speechless(since you can never think of a worthy comeback). And by the way, you're the last person on earth anybody would ask to measure anybody's intelligence. Well, rockvanhalen66 would be, but you get my point.

Comment

• knowitall
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2004

Lumbergh, please point out how, where and when you "put me in my place". I believe I suggested you couldn't put someone in their place with a forklift.... lets make that a crane!!! I'm a hard-core Dave fan.... that fuckin sums it up!!! Roth today is about as a cool as a stroke, or a heart attack. As in, not cool. Like you. Are you 40 too??

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Lumbergh, please point out how, where and when you "put me in my place". I believe I suggested you couldn't put someone in their place with a forklift.... lets make that a crane!!! I'm a hard-core Dave fan.... that fuckin sums it up!!! Roth today is about as a cool as a stroke, or a heart attack. As in, not cool. Like you. Are you 40 too??
                                Quit plugging up the SHEEP PEN with your crap. If you want to fight with somebody, do it in another post. You aren't even a member here yet.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...