X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knowitall
    Roadie
    • Aug 2004

Yes, I'm sorry. You would know the crap, wouldn't you Rikk?

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Well, people...BIGBADZERO was our SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But the mods have very justifiably banned him. If anyone deserved to be banned, that idiot did. He was a true Sammy Spammer.

So, we may instead select a new SHEEP OF THE WEEK tomorrow, since it's no fun having a SHEEP OF THE WEEK that can't even go in the pen because he can't enter the country.

So, adios BIG BAD VIRGIN. I hope you had fun.

Although, it would be kinda fun to have a SHEEP OF THE WEEK that can't even respond to any of his own insults. He probably would check back and hate what people are saying. Of course, half of these idiots rejoin anyway. And it does him or us no good for him to come back.

So, new SHEEP OF THE WEEK, or do we just stick with virgin-boy?
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2004

I know this is coming as a surprise to anyone who has read his lame, dumbass posts, but I nominate blowitall.... just because his mom also BLOWS it all

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Rikk
          So, new SHEEP OF THE WEEK, or do we just stick with virgin-boy?
          Nah just keep it as is, like you said he'll probably be back under a new name.

Comment

• knowitall
            Roadie
            • Aug 2004

The sheep pen, moderated by dumbass Lumbergh and psycho Rikk...wow, that's some stinging credibilty right there folks. The inmates running the asylum and all that. If these guys think you're a tool, you must be doing something right. Rikk, what a fucking disappointment you are, you fucking crybaby. You are in this pen and looking out.

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rikk
              [B]Well, people...BIGBADZERO was our SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But the mods have very justifiably banned him. If anyone deserved to be banned, that idiot did. He was a true Sammy Spammer.

So, we may instead select a new SHEEP OF THE WEEK tomorrow, since it's no fun having a SHEEP OF THE WEEK that can't even go in the pen because he can't enter the country.

So, adios BIG BAD VIRGIN. I hope you had fun.

So LittleNadHero got put out to pasture........right that Rikk, that recalcitrant PRICK will pop up under ANOTHER BRILLIANT ALIAS!!!! Its AMAZING the amount of SHEEP that come roaring up from oblivion to drool their mindless pap at the rank and file.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

This idiot, who brings up Black Oak Arkansas every five minutes is calling us "dumbasses and psychos". What's next, rockvanhalen66 calling us bad spellers?!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Knowitall, the first and only guy ever kicked out of

Newfoundland for being too dumb!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

We here at the Sheep Pen know you've all been waiting for this.........an exclusive picture of rockvanhalen66 celebrating last weeks election as inaugural Sheep of the Week! Here he celebrates with his sister(who is also expecting their first child) and his mistress. Asked for a comment, he had only this to say ..." I juusss wanna thankk yooo oll fer thiss anoor......noww git tha fukk outta heer, I godda go pikk up mie food stampz......."

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                      We here at the Sheep Pen know you've all been waiting for this.........an exclusive picture of rockvanhalen66 celebrating last weeks election as inaugural Sheep of the Week! Here he celebrates with his sister(who is also expecting their first child) and his mistress. Asked for a comment, he had only this to say ..." I juusss wanna thankk yooo oll fer thiss anoor......noww git tha fukk outta heer, I godda go pikk up mie food stampz......."
                      and a toy for the baby.......

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

See just how fucking generous we are here? Let's throw in a bar of soap while were at it, though I seriously doubt it'll get used.........

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Shit you guys are cracking me up,Real true blue Roth fans taking gear of the trash around here,Rock on Dudes.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                            Shit you guys are cracking me up,Real true blue Roth fans taking gear of the trash around here,Rock on Dudes.
                            Thank you, my friend.
                            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                              Christ, Bill and Guwapo, you guys are killing me here!!!!!!! Damn, that and the toy gag were funny as hell!!!

On another note...I didn't cry about anything, Blow-It-All. I accused you of being a liar. You started calling me names. Go back and read the thread, you jackass. Anyway, you got your attention...

Read my next post...
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knowitall
                                but I'll get bored in a couple of days and lose interest in y'all, don't worry.
                                I'm sure your last boyfriend told you the same thing.

Comment

Working...