Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 The Sheep Pen - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sheep Pen

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottydabodi
    Rikk, Guwapo, and Max... I'm buying you guys a case of beers... Keep Rothin', Brothas!!
    My friend, let's get drinkin'!!!

TO THE SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Congrats tvhou812..........I always knew you had that special combination of stupidity and bad musical taste. Congrats hope you and your trailer trash friends bust open a couple cold ones in celebration. Oh, don't forget the lube and copy of "Balance"............

Comment

Sheep shearer

There's alot of Dave-hating sheep here. Are you sure you have enough room to post them all?

I'd like to add Fabulous Shadow. She's a Hagar-lovin' attention whore that slams Davy Baby on numerous Roth sites.

Dumb bitch
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
          it is the mighty rocvanhalen66 to you bitch.....
          LMFAO - you've misspelt your own name.

Comment

Re: Sheep shearer

Originally posted by Switch84
            There's alot of Dave-hating sheep here. Are you sure you have enough room to post them all?

I'd like to add Fabulous Shadow. She's a Hagar-lovin' attention whore that slams Davy Baby on numerous Roth sites.

Dumb bitch
            Yeah - she thinks she's so charming - she's like nails on a chalkboard

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
              Big Bad Zero is not my real name retard.
              Duh

Originally posted by Rikk

Hagar fans are so smart...admitting that their moms have penises.
              Rikk stated this in reply to the following.

Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
              Yeah, she does. She says you give good head.
              Gentleman........ I had to bring this to your attention.

The competition is fierce.

Comment

Originally posted by pete
                Duh

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Man, we should make Pete the official play-by-play commentator because that was awesome!!
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Okay people. A few announcements to make.

#1...Max put forth the idea that because TJ seems to defend Dave a lot, we could possibly let him out of the pen to run freely. Well, the SHEEP PEN requires a unanimous vote by Guwapo, Max and myself to give a poor sheep parole from the pen. Guwapo piped up and declared, "No fucking chance." After considering the matter, I have to agree with Guwapo. It was a good point, but parole (like entry) must be unanimous. Thus, we're sorry TJ (poop boy), but in the pen you must stay. Now, there's also another reason for this... The current SHEEP OF THE WEEK is cockvanhalen69. And SHEEP PEN rules explicitly state that anyone aligning himself/herself with the SHEEP OF THE WEEK is automatically a member of the SHEEP PEN. And since TJ is (like cockvanhalen69) from Rhode Island and actually sleeping with his partner in grammatical crime, there is no way we could justify letting him out of the pen.

#2...On to other business. It has come to my attention that the SHEEP PEN has many allies. Mind you, pretty much the whole Army (except for the sheep) are our allies. But we have a few select individuals (e.g. Bill, Pete, thefive...many others) that offer a lot to our pen community. And it would be nice to let these Army-members be heard...especially since we have an important decision to make for Friday: selecting the next SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Since this sheep cannot be cockvanhalen69 (no double-termers), this will be a tough decision with so many idiots to choose from. I have a few in mind...but I need to reach out to some of our friends. I think we may possibly even turn this into a vote at some point in the near future.

So, sheep, keep on shearing yourselves. We'll keep on mocking you. The SHEEP PEN community is growing...both outside and inside the pen. The only thing you have to fear is your own sanity returning.

Someday, sheep, you will hear the opening keyboard part of WHY CAN'T THIS BE LOVE and realize..."Hey, Rikk and the other pen administrators were right...this music is really gay!" And then our work will be finished. And all will be well in your worlds again.

Because, sheep...we are not here to hurt you. We are here to help you. For you will then realize that Van Halen ended with the sad fade-out on HOUSE OF PAIN, to be briefly brought back to life with ME WISE MAGIC and CAN'T GET THIS STUFF NO MORE. (Of course, a few of you will also realize that leaving grade school early was probably not a good idea.)

So, ideas people!! Who should be the next SHEEP OF THE WEEK?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

Has "hagarfag4anal" even made it yet? That fucking pillow biting queen has been a thorn in everyone's collective side this week. I don't think he's even been nominated unworthy of pensheepship yet? lol. Fuck, she's a hoof in my side.

However, not "Good Enough" for racka what? I'll eat some of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ooooh, just imagine that sound?) Like fucking hooves on a chalkboard? lol.

I dunno? Let the nominations begin.............
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• "We all know this world's going through
                      Some big changes,
                      It gets to the point where all phenomenons seem
                      Crazy and people start looking for ways to live
                      Outside from the system that makes them all so blind.

Some try to find new fields to explore from outside
                      Their heads, some go in there and find that the
                      Richness of life is so easy to multiply,

Just by throwing away all the thoughts that keep us
                      From learning to now the personality, that lives inside
                      Us and tries to come out,

But facing it is the key to unwind from closing yourself
                      As the surroundings provide."

Look out world it's time to die
                      No more crying with my mind

Some of us have seen the sign
                      The promise of a balanced time

When we'll sing no lullabies
                      And all of us have got real eyes

"The shamen seeds for all mankind"

One(*) day we will say goodbye
                      To all of them who live the time

Nomore need to compromize
                      Nomore questions: "tell my why"

Balanced heart needs no disguise
                      But shamen seeds for all mankind

"The shamen seeds for all mankind"
                      Originally posted by Cato
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• ouahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pete
                          Duh

Scary isn't it?

Comment

Comment

• Yeah, you know...BIGBADZERO would be a good choice. Dude is so pathetic and sad. And on top of that, I think he's a total virgin. He obviously hasn't been laid before. You should have seen how excited he was to be meeting FAB in Vegas. My god!!! He hasn't been this close to a female since his mom used to let him sleep close.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X