• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
    Come on Max,you know how I feel about the Links?
    Air Supply rocks.Not
    No bro, I don't know how you feel about the links and it was a joke.

I wasn't ripping on Brett's site anyway. To each their own. I was just stating that many people there honestly think songs such as "When it's Love", "Love Walks In" and "I Can't Stop Loving You" are the epitome of how Van Halen should be both recognized and remembered.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Yep I gave him Props in a light hearted joke on my pal Rikk... Much like this one... I guess I'm not the only one who can't take a joke...
      Anyway... I'm out of here... It's just been too much fun for on day. Think I 'll curl up with my son and read the little Roth article I spied on the newstand today. Me, the evil Roth hater, Sammy lover! Planned on Scanning and Posting but WTF for... All my good deeds end me up in the same place anyway...Fuck it.
      I guess you just can't let it go, huh?

Fuck, it's like you're expecting an apology and you're not going to fucking get that. You brought this on yourself. You can play the victim here, but you're not the victim.

This whole thing is nuts. I don't know how it blew up, but we started joking with you and you obviously didn't get it.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Fuck If I had a brick I'd slam it in my fucking head right now!
        Please, PLEASE give me your address...

I will send you a ton of bricks!

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          No bro, I don't know how you feel about the links and it was a joke.

I wasn't ripping on Brett's site anyway. To each their own. I was just stating that many people there honestly think songs such as "When it's Love", "Love Walks In" and "I Can't Stop Loving You" are the epitome of how Van Halen should be both recognized and remembered.
          Max,No worrys dude, I just like to spread the Love with people when they are having ago at each other.
          I'm Loyal to this site only.:p
          Last edited by Dan; 08-30-2004, 02:58 AM.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Yes, but don't forget, ALL of you, that I can't stop lovin' you. At least until love walks in.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

OMG...this thread is funny as hell
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                Yes, but don't forget, ALL of you, that I can't stop lovin' you. At least until love walks in.
                Nice one Rikk,But "Why Can't This be Love?"
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  Nice one Rikk,But "Why Can't This be Love?"
                  Because it's not enough, Dan. It's not enough. And anyway, don't tell me what love can do.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

WTF....I go away for the weekend and all hell breaks loose.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

LOL...I know, Guwapo, my friend.

It's insane what's been up. But I think there have been some issues building up for some time. I've seen too many fights, too much backstabbing, too much Dave-bashing in the past to ever be truly unbiased. But it seems pretty clear to me that this was an unfortunate but necessary occurrence this weekend. The PM's I've received have confirmed a lot of past bad feelings that I hope can be gotten past.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

DIAPER's take on all this...

Hey, Diaper has something to say about this weekend!!!
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Keeyth
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2004

Of course I have Keeyth... Twice
                          Just making sure!
                          Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT

* * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

It has come to my attention that people may not enjoy actually being residents of the Sheep Pen. Certain events this weekend saw a poster lash out and froth at the mouth at the very suggestion of this poster possibly being put in the Sheep Pen to help this poster see the error of this poster's ways. Well, I (Rikk) am here to inform the Army that our sheep are given the best possible care money can buy. If you are offered a place in the Pen, you are being offered help, love and respect. Expect only the best for our local wool-wearing population. After all, a sheep may become a lambchop in the end. But before that, isn't FATTENING the sheep up standard operating procedure?

Yes, we have a lot of severe retards behind our gates. There are some really tragic cases in this pen...assholes like COCKVANHALEN69 and TJVHOU8POOP2, cuntfaces like DIAPER and BLOW-IT-ALL (although BLOW-IT-ALL has escaped and hasn't been seen since), shit-hoarders like VAN HERPES and TOWN IDIOT. This is prime baa-material. And yes, we hate them. But do we mistreat them? Are they malnourished? Are they beaten? I've been called out to prove I'm not torturing our sheep and they are well-fed, etc. (although I have it on good authority that ELVIS just recently called a local sheep a "fucking cunt" and also is planning on adding a few sheep into the place himself). Well, I had one of our employees take a picture of the Sheep, proving that they are well-kept, protected and well-fed. The picture is below. If those don't look like good quarters to you, then I guess you live in a 5-star Hilton 365 days a year.

Oh, BTW, the large sheep in the forefront is FAB (she's just checking out the place...realizing that the bad reputation we've received for our treatment of sheep is indeed not true). Behind her is COCKVANHALEN69. He's checking her out, trying to prove to the world that the "COCK" in his name is not a gay thing (although we have a picture I will post later of COCK and TOWN IDIOT in the Pen's gym after-hours). The four sheep next to them staring at the camera are TOWN IDIOT, VAN HERPES, BIG BAD ZERO and TJVHOU8POOP2. The four of them have been actually enjoying their stay recently. BIG BAD ZERO has been prevented from writing letters home (posting at the Army), but he's been enjoying his "Self-Shearing" and "How To Baa With Proper Grammatical Structure" classes. There are also treatment programs for all four. There's a Sammy Hagar Fans Anonymous program that every sheep is required to attend three times a week. The program begins with each sheep baa-ing and then making a statement to the group. For example, TOWN IDIOT will say to the group: "I am TOWN IDIOT and I am a Sammy Hagar fan. It started in the 80's when my brother convinced me to pick up the V.O.A. LP, and it all went downhill. I almost quit the habit until the 5150 album came out, and I couldn't stop listening to his horrible voice. I, like so many other teenagers in the 80s, was never the same." Sad stuff, to be sure. But we sure try to treat these sheeps' problems. In fact, last week we had all the sheep in the PEN burn their copies of the CAN'T STOP LOVIN' YOU CD-single as part of their treatment program. Some of them cried, some of them baa'd, but afterwards they felt a lot better. It's all part of something we call our LEARNING TO SEE SHEEP TREATMENT program.

Yes, the SHEEP PEN is a place with tears, laughter, love. It's a good place...there's pain in there, but it's good pain.

Free your mind, sheep, and the rest will follow. Baa.

Here's the picture (and notice that FAB went straight for the swill):
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Funny shit Rikk!

Here's a few Fuglyass quotes for your reading pleasure...

I do like Sammy but then again I am an attention whore... What ya think???

I am a female... I reserve the right to like Van Hagar and all their sappy love songs!!!!

I guess, I don't belong here then... maybe I can join the Gary Cherone board.

Ahhh man BT I have some VERY heartfelt memories of the Hagar era... I think there should be special rules specifically for us feminine folks...

At least at the Army, your given a fair shot, Hagar fan or not, to earn you place at the board, seems I'm doing pretty well here! Hagar fan and all...

Yeah, and people call ME an attention whore! These are the same people that create multi-usernames just so they can keep having it out with me just for a speck of my attention!!

I threaten people because they have pushed me to the breaking point.

Here's the deal. I am DONE dealing with YOU. OK
                              So fuck off back to VHF and shove Lady Blue right up your ass ok.

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ?'s AS TO WHY I AM SO BITTER ALL THE TIME??? LAUGH ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE FUCKING GRAVE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA ANGEL! ROT IN HELL BITCH! AND dg BE SURE AND TELL DIF ABOUT YOU ROMPS WITH WOLFMAN! FAB OUT!

You want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...

Hey ass, The guy in Concrete is my brother, I'll have him AND his Biker friends look ya up. As for violence, you resorted to that by coming in here ans sticking your nose into something that it didnt belong. You have dug up alot of burden that was dead an buried for alot of people you moron. Now go back to the lins and explain that to Brett and seenbad. As for Timmy... I dont even bother with him, if he had a brain he's hurt himself. BTW, I'll be in Seattle on the 26th to watch the Padres play the Mariners maybe my brother and I will both look you up! That way I can watch as he breaks you legs!

What are you GS my fucking SHADOW? I bet you search for my posts by my user name dont you? Is your only purpose here to follow me around? You freaking Fab followers really need to get a net life of your own!

I AM fucking INSANE! All the abuse I have suffered at you hands, at seens hands all while Brett watched has taken a toll on me... I feel like a battered wife! You guys have shattered my self-esteem! I feel stupid and fat and ugly and now I need a boob job too. I don't even want to leave the house anymore...

ROTFLMBO!!! I see Angel is STILL riding on my coat tails over at the "hopping DDLR! She has replaced he fookin ugly mug avatar with mine!

am ANYTHING but white trash. ASK AROUND! This chick was born with a silver spoon in her mouth!
                              "Daddies lil Sweetie"! That's me!

I like many bands.
                              Van Hagar just happens to be one of many.

As moderator, I would make it acceptable for women to be Van Hagar fans!

have alot of anger pent up inside me...
                              Don't worry though Dan, It only comes out when provoked...

I can either be your sweetest dream or your worst nightmare... It's up to the individual...

Wanna see me spin my head around and make the lights go on and off????

Pete.. You gave me a love vote too you hipocritical non-thinking dickwad! I have never done a thing to you or anyone at this board. You are simply letting others do your thinking for you.

I have a very sweet ass thank you very much!

I went to a Vanilla Ice Concert
                              I was an extra in a Twisted Sister video (I Want to Rock)
                              I was a Madonna Wanna Be
                              I like (yes to this day) SOME rap
                              I bought VHIII TWICE
                              and I an going to Van Hagar TWICE!

I stripped to "Poundcake" once... Made me a nifty hundred and fifty! LOL!

I also have Mike B's work numbers oh and his home number too. I'm sure his wife would love to hear.... Shall we contine with tit for tat?

I guess even the ruddest shit slingers are no match the the ever lovely Fabulous Shadow!
                              No match ???

You're one crazy, shit for brains, Fuglyass slut-whore...

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

HOLY FUCK!! Those quotes made the ones I compiled look like standard board fare.

Jesus fucking psycho! Can you say HOT DOG AND A STRAIGHT JACKET??

I've learned a lot today. I've learned specifically about what happened at the Links and why. I've learned that threats of violence were made to various mods there. I know some of you don't get along with Brett. Personally, I have no problems with him at all. I think the mods there (minus Jimmy) are usually good people. But even if that weren't the case, making physical threats to these people is unacceptable and pretty fucking sick. Also, FAB claimed she left the forums. In reality, she was banned for making horrible threats and then got a "fuck you" in before the banning went into effect. Furthermore, she would still be happier there. But she has nowhere else to go, which is why she keeps posting here and is playing nice. In fact, she was making anti-Dave statements right up until she was banned, but cooled them here only because she needed a place to post and didn't want to leave the VH community. Furthermore, I've been told that she was among the biggest anti-Dave posters the Links ever had. That's what confuses me even more about all this.

This is ugly shit, but I've seen the ugly side of this and talked to enough people. I don't like being attacked for making a joke. But now to see how far this shit usually goes, I'm pointing it out before it actually gets to its worst.

FAB, watch yourself.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...