Page 10 of 527 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232460110510 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sheep Pen

Trust me!...I'm a doctor
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    See how it works? No need to quote if I am following on underneath the post.
    Please only quote if the post is earlier on in the chain.

Sheep Pen for all unnecessary quoters!
    You know who you are

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    God, shut up.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Diaper prepares for a little lovin' from his wife, Sparky.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Diapers most prized possession...........his personal "stash"!

Fabulous Shadow
    Oh,,, the pain of a good belly laugh... This weeks winner is just too much to take! I'm soory but I simply can not go in the pen with Diapers! I promise to be good this coming week!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Its Saturday - Fabs, lets go out for a soda, and a talk

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Oh,,, the pain of a good belly laugh... This weeks winner is just too much to take! I'm soory but I simply can not go in the pen with Diapers! I promise to be good this coming week!
    I don't know, Fab. Who said the SHEEP PEN was a consentual thing? I don't think cockvanhalen69 or some of the other tools actually LIKED being in there. And I'm sorry, but posting that you love Sammy Hagar and find him sexy is a punishable offense around here. And it certainly doesn't matter if you're a male or a female. We don't discriminate around here. And I remember you pretty recently in another forum posting quite an amount about how Dave sucks.

Max, I'm starting to think that Fab is a sheep. What do you think?

Fabulous Shadow
    Your tryin to FRAME me! I never said no such thing! I am a sheep but I keep my wool to myself and I HONOR and obey the rules of the WOLVES! That HAS to count! I'm NOT a tool... I don't take people on in Sam vs Dave debates and I am loyal to YOU guys!
    FUCKERS!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Damn, I think RIKK is about to pull out the welcome mat!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is a toughie? Fab is already a "self-proclaimed sheep" and desperately needs counseling to cleanse her senses for her love of Hagar. That IS the issue at hand. Fab likes him and just said he was sexy. Normally, she'd be flamed to death for such a statement. However, I'm viewing this nomination as a "Special Circumstances" type of thing. So, in some ways that automatically makes her entrance a no brainier. However, she's not a tool like the others posting negative shit about Roth. At least there is that?

The things that do bother me though are the repeated and sneaky pro Hagar statements on a Roth site. I think we should not be so harsh and let her peers decide. Does that sound fair? :confused:

How about a poll and let the public decide? That sounds fair to me?

Cheers!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    No not fair because people will vote to throw me in just for a laugh.
    And Ya'll know there are alot of people who are not regular members who will come and vote just to throw me in... All 3 of you told me I would NOT go in because I was not a TYPICAL sheep... And NOW you change your tune... I'm a good poster here... I have started 88 threads that usually generate lots of responses. I am friends with Brian Young and I'm pretty popular here to boot. I do not belong in the pen. And well... If you throw me in, after all of that, then I'm gone.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All I know, FAB, is I think you're a Sheep. You've posted a few things over at the Links that I used to read, and I find them interesting. They actually get worse as they go along.

Here's one:
    "I do support Ed 100% and I'm sorry if some of my post about Dave are unpleasant but I dont really consider myself a Roth fan... I am A VH fan... I love classic VH but as Ed has said himself "The DLR of the 80's is not the same as the DLR of today" So, that said, is it ok for me to keep ragging on him, since I'm not claiming to be a fan and stuff?"

Or when janthraxx posted about dreaming about a Roth concert but being disturbed that in his dream everyone at the concert was doing the chicken dance, you posted:

"Why would this be so weird at a Roth concert?"

How could you say that about a Roth concert?? And how could you say you're not a Dave fan and agree with Ed's comments about him from 1996? And you admit that you keep ragging on him. I mean, this is the David Lee Roth Army!!!

Somebody lasted year posted a rumor that Roth was going to have a radio show. You posted:

"I'd probably NEED the beers to sit through a full show of Daveisms..."

Or last year you agreed with a comparison of Dave to Rock Hudson, concerning the insinuation that Dave is gay. Someone suggested that Dave is like Rock Hudson, and you said:

"You took those two word right out of my mouth SDD!"

So, now you think Dave is gay?? Well, you had this to say (adding some rumor to the queer conversation mix):

"Oh yeah... well I know a guy who had several *AHEM* encounters of the close kind with Dave when he was in Argenitalia and he was smoking hot but as queer as a 2 dollar bill..."

Uh huh.

You also said, "Men are from venus, Dave is from Mars."

Or when someone asks if Dave should have his own talk show, you say (being the big Dave fan that you are):

"Absolutly NOT! Unless of course there are no guests because it'd get really old watching a show where Dave constantly out talks and interrupts them. I can't see Dave in that role because with him, it'a All Dave all the time... I doubt he'd be interested in sharing the spotlight... Without guests, the show would last 3.75 mins because after that he be back to using old material..."

Or when someone asks about Dave vs. Sammy in a fight, you say:

"Sammy may be short but havent you ever heard about how short guys are pistols when it comes to punching... Little F%$Kers can kick butt! Dave has to turn everything into comedy... maybe that's why in REAL life he's pretty much a loner. But then again, who needs friends..."

You also were quick to bitch about Dave concerning his release last year, and related it to his lack of talent compared to Sammy:

"Doing originals is alot more noble and requires alot more talent than doing copies. Dave is out to make a quick buck...He always liked doing covers because 1/2 of the work was already done..."

Or:

"Just my opinion but Dave's been doing the same exact show for years now. I wouldn't pay a nickle to see him."

Someone states that VH had their fair share of empty seats with VH III, and you jumped in with:

"AS has Dave ever since leaving VH!"

Or how about this:

"I dont think we will EVER see EVH and DLR on the same stage ever again. I really don't think that even the RRHOF will be reason enough for Ed to ever stand by Dave again. If I were Ed I wouldn't give DLR the time of day. The way that Dave goes out and continues to talk smack about Eddie after everything that he's been going through is not the way that people should treat people. I dont believe in kicking people when they are down and I especially don' like the way that Dave has been making a living by riding on the coat tails of the original VH yet continues to slam the people who help made all of it possible..."

Or:

"We all know Dave was always into easy money while Ed was more of an earner."

Or go to the Army's main page, read what the statement is, and then this statement of yours:

"Thing about Sammy is that when he is talking badly about someone he just being blantantly honest. He isnt trying to degrade or humiliate them. He makes it perfectly clear that he's simply speaking his opinion from his experiences dealing with that individual. Dave on the other hand gets down and dirty, takes cheap shots and throws in cowardly digs at peoples personal problems. I'd really love to see Sammy and the VH brothers work it out and make some music together. I think there is a chance of that happening. As for DLR, other than his renditions of the old VH songs played with a different band, I think he's finished with VH for good and I'm not sad about it anymore."

Now I know this seems mean, people. But I am a giant David Lee Roth fan. The man is an idol of mine. And I think the Sheep Pen is the place where sheep are kept. But more than anything, I'm proud of this Army. And I'd prefer it if people stick with who they are. And I think it's good to remember that integrity is most important in this world. So let's close with this one:

"In a nutshell

Sammy can still sing, Dave cant
    Sammy makes his own music, Dave does covers
    Sammy looks his age, Dave looks 105
    Sammy puts on a show, Dave just wants to get it over with and get paid...

Ever hear the same joke twice? Dave is that joke..."

Discussions, gentlemen. Discussions. The pen door is opening wider and wider!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    That was ages ago and I already explained why I said those things and why my opinions have changed since then and I'm not going to do it again. When I joined this site I was told I came here with a clean slate so I don't think it's really fair to use shit that was posted at another site two years ago against me. WTF? I know your running out of candidates for the pen so the promises yuo made me, all three of you mean SHIT now.

FUCK THIS... I'll quit before you can throw me in! TATA!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now now, don't get angry about it. But that was exactly a year ago. You had little Dave vs. Sam fights with a lot of people then. And I don't remember one positive Dave post. But anyway, discussions. Comments like those were one of the main reasons I stopped posting at the Links...I couldn't take reading shit like that anymore.

Fabulous Shadow
    Well ya know what RIKK... I was WRONG and I have admitted that at THIS board at least 100 times now! But I am TRUE to me first and as much as I love the ROTH era, I also enjoy the Hagar era and for me it's all about the MUSIC and NOT the singers and I'm not going to bullied into hating music that I happen to like just to appease a bunch of people that I dont know. I like posting at this site, I like alot of the people here and I think alot of people like me and what I contribute to the site. I don't think I belong in the pen with type of people you have put in there, I consider it a huge slap in the face considreing how hard I have tried to conform to the standard of the ARMY and of everything that I have been through THIS is the BIGGEST FUCK YOU there is, especially coming from you 3 who claimed to be my friends!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nobody's saying anything negative about you except that Sammy Hagar is a source of great anger here (at least in me and many others). And protecting him and endorsing him will get the kind of reaction you see here.

Those comments truly rubbed me the wrong way. Again, it was one of the reasons I stopped posting at the Links. David Lee Roth was the reason I got into Van Halen. He's still the main reason I like Van Halen. Nobody's asking you what to like. And if you indeed don't mean any of those things you said about Dave, cool. But this is still open discussion. I don't think you're getting a fuck you from anyone.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe it's cuntfusion?
    Maybe it's some sort of bi-polar condition?
    Maybe it's an attention-gathering tactic?

Regardless of the proper diagnosis, you have one question to ask.

Why is this person here?

It's not some existentialist bullshit....it's fucking Paul Harvey on
    a sunday afternoon. Cut and dry...Socrates and spandex.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL!!!!!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    FAB, then I guess it's fair to ask you this:

How much would you pay to see Dave now?

Does Dave still look 105?

Can he still not sing?

And do you still have a gay friend who remembers fucking Dave back in 1983?

Fabulous Shadow
    Not that I owe you answers but I'm a good sport so here goes...

How much would you pay to see Dave now?

Well, I'm going to Canada to see him in Nov and I'm paying for a friend to go with me. total cost to fly there and back, hotel for one night and the tickets is near $800.00

Does Dave still look 105?

No, I think that cutting his hair has made a HUGE improvment in his looks. I was not fond of his long bleached out hair.

Can he still not sing?

I think he is doing great with the DLR band. He sounded great on the boston pops but I can tell you more after Nov 4th.

And do you still have a gay friend who remembers fucking Dave back in 1983?

No, and I never did. I made that up to piss off a chick I was fighting with about DLR. I was baiting her.

Happy?

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fab, I have a question. Have you ever read Crazy From the Heat? Daves autobiography? If not, I think it should be required reading for any true Roth fan, and will also give you some insight into the greatest mind in Rock and Roll, as well as how the Sisters really are from the other side of the fence. I strongly recommend it to anyone as one of the most interesting books you can find. The man lives life the way life should be lived, both on and off the stage... ...VIVA LEE ROTH!!!
    Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Fabulous Shadow
    Of course I have Keeyth... Twice

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, the way I see it, Fab, is you were one of the main reasons I wouldn't go back to the Links. It seemed that you couldn't let one day pass without pointing out how shit Dave was and getting into Sam vs. Dave threads with pure aggression. If you've changed your views simply because you're posting here, great. If you secretly prefer Sammy but like Dave now because you can't post elsewhere, then fine. But you sure knew how to anger Dave fans up to and including last summer. I find it strange that you changed your mind so quickly. And I still find those comments a point of contention.

But at the same time, part of my mission is to also educate people on the very greatness of David Lee Roth. If you are indeed behaving now, awesome. Will those comments be remembered? Probably always. But can you still post here and get along and everything else? Absolutely. Will you still go in the Sheep Pen if you keep posting pro-Sammy stuff here? Likely. People think that's censorship...it isn't. This is a David Lee Roth site. Not a Van Halen site. Sammy Hagar is an enemy of David Lee Roth and his fans. If one were at a Republican forum, and Democrats kept entering and talking about how great the Democratic convention was, there would be flaming and probably something like a Sheep Pen. And people are NOT being banned here for having certain opinions. And unlike other forums, threads are not closed because mods don't like the opinions expressed. I hate Sammy Hagar, I hate what Van Halen has become, and part of the reason I left the Links is because I was tired of what the Links had become. I was tired of have posters like yourself and badkaraoke try to make fans of classic Van Halen like myself feel stupid for still supporting Dave or not supporting Eddie and the current band. There were a lot of upset posters. And certain bygones may be bygones. And I have nothing against you. But I will still keep the pen doors open for ANY Hagar fans who try to keep making pro-Sammy comments on this site. It's actually part of the reason I feel so at home here...I can tear people up for supporting that Cheesehead in any way.

aka Van Squalen
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    NO!!!!
    Last edited by MAX; 08-30-2004 at 12:42 AM.

Fabulous Shadow
    Here is my stance and I cant BELIEVE that I am posting this AGAIN! I am a fan of Van Halen MUSIC! I do not idolize either singer! I am a Van Halen fan... The MUSIC of VAN HALEN- All of it! I do not prefer the Sammy era over the Dave era. I have always felt the ROTH era was the best era but I will admit that there was a time, some months back, when I felt Sammy was the right fit for VH, having seen them fail with Dave at a reunion again and again. Having said THAT and having heard the new music and seen the tour, I'll happily admit I was wrong, and I have, but I'll do it again, just for you RIKK! I WAS WRONG! It was a bad decision... The new music isn't up to VH standards but, I'm a VH fan and I had to see it. Now ya know what? My loyalty isn't to Dave and it isn't to Sammy either and it isn't to Eddie either! My fucking loyalty is to myself and ya know what? I like Dave and I like Sammy and that's the way it is. I'm not trying to pretend to have conformed into some Dave or the graver just to satisfy some guys minding an imaginary sheep pen! I won't do that! BUT this is a ROTH board and I am a Roth era Fan. I do have memories and stories to share! I can talk ROTH with the best of um! I happily scan, host and post anything I find about Roth that is newsworthy and feel that I contribute alot to this site. I don't get into ANY Sam vs Dave debates and I totally respect the fact that this is a ROTH site! You don't call it censorship? You have basically told me that if I say one complimentary thing about Hagar I will go into the pen? How is that NOT censorship? Sounds like the Holocaust to me... Why don't you guys make everyone who attended a Van Hagar show or bought BOBW or anything Van Hagar for that matter support a special label on their profile? Thing is... I am being singled out here... Why is that MAX? Does this have something to do with WOLFMAN? Is this why the sudden change of heart from you and RIKK? MR. "My word is my Bond"? How did we go from... "Rikk and I had a talk, you will never go into the pen...my word is my bond" to THIS? I don't get it? Everything you and Rikk have mentioned was all done BEFORE you both PM'd me and told me not to worry...
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 08-29-2004 at 07:59 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Here is my stance and I cant BELIEVE that I am posting this AGAIN! I am a fan of Van Halen MUSIC! I do not idolize either singer! I am a Van Halen fan... The MUSIC of VAN HALEN- All of it! I do not prefer the Sammy era over the Dave era. I have always felt the ROTH era was the best era but I will admit that there was a time, some months back, when I felt Sammy was the right fit for VH, having seen them fail with Dave at a reunion again and again. Having said THAT and having heard the new music and seen the tour, I'll happily admit I was wrong, and I have, but I'll do it again, just for you RIKK! I WAS WRONG! It was a bad decision... The new music isn't up to VH standards but, I'm a VH fan and I had to see it. Now ya know what? My loyalty isn't to Dave and it isn't to Sammy either and it isn't to Eddie either! My fucking loyalty is to myself and ya know what? I like Dave and I like Sammy and that's the way it is. I'm not trying to pretend to have conformed into some Dave or the graver just to satisfy some guys minding an imaginary sheep pen! I won't do that! BUT this is a ROTH board and I am a Roth era Fan. I do have memories and stories to share! I can talk ROTH with the best of um! I happily scan, host and post anything I find about Roth that is newsworthy and feel that I contribute alot to this site. I don't get into ANY Sam vs Dave debates and I totally respect the fact that this is a ROTH site! You don't call it censorship? You have basically told me that if I say one complimentary thing about Hagar I will go into the pen? How is that NOT censorship? Sounds like the Holocaust to me... Why don't you guys make everyone who attended a Van Hagar show or bought BOBW or anything Van Hagar for that matter support a special label on their profile? Thing is... I am being singled out here... Why is that MAX? Does this have something to do with WOLFMAN? Is this why the sudden change of heart from you and RIKK? MR. "My word is my Bond"? How did we go from... "Rikk and I had a talk, you will never go into the pen...my word is my bond" to THIS? I don't get it? Everything you and Rikk have mentioned was all done BEFORE you both PM'd me and told me not to worry...
    LOL. Max told me nothing. I saw your post and brought up a comment about your saying you love Sammy. And why don't you tell everyone what this WOLFMAN shit is about, cuz I actually don't know much about it.

And who said censorship? You can post here all you want. Nobody's telling you where to post and where not to post. But I remember you as somebody that had a big hand in getting rid of some good people at the Links. And I'm calling you out because you still make the pro-Sam arguments (though not the Dave arguments) and basically checking if you are still the same way...cuz that was some shitty stuff.

You've been nice and kissing ass for weeks now because a lot of people didn't want to read your pro-Sammy crap concerning the latest concerts. And I don't remember you saying much except that the shows were good.

I don't tell you what to like. I don't care what you like. If you like Sammy, good for you. If you want to pretend you suddenly respect Dave, good for you. You sure didn't like him whatsoever last August, which is when I got most of those posts from.

You know, it pisses me off that you called MAX out on this, because he had nothing much to do with my posts or opinions. But why don't you tell me what that's all about then, because MAX is my closest friend in these forums and I don't really like you saying anything negative about him for no reason. I've seen you badmouth a LOT of people...especially at the Links. And you'd better not start that again. At first this was a joke about the Pen. But you've gotten very defensive about it.

I know you get along with a lot of people here. That's none of my business. That's all good...why wouldn't you? There are a ton of good people here. But I'll call out ANYONE posting here if they make comments about how good the band is now or if I know they've started shit up before. If Badkaroke showed up here today and was suddenly the biggest pro-Rother on the planet, I would still destroy him and spit out his bones. Because I don't forget. If you've changed, good. I hope you feel bad about the shit you caused at the Links. But don't belittle anyone because they question your tastes at a Roth site. And don't call this out as some sort of conspiracy. Opinions are opinions. Everyone is allowed them. If you want to love Sammy (which you sure did and still seem to), nobody will censor you. You can post as much as you want. But don't tell people that calling you out on it is censorship. People don't get closed threads here almost ever. And they certainly aren't banned unless they've done a ton of shit. I mean, cockvanhalen69 is still here. Should he be banned? Fuck no. This place is better than that.

Fabulous Shadow
    ...it is the abundance of pathetic, whiny, moronic and obviously bored Sham fans that feel the need to enter this forum and do nothing but start fights with anyone who doesn't agree that THREE LOCK BOX is a prime piece of rock 'n' roll.

Now I have nothing against Sammy Hagar fans...we're all human..... Okay, I take that back. I don't understand how someone could admire the work of one Samuel Hagar. It blows my mind. But, hey...there are some fans of both eras at this site that are actually okay people and they just have different (and rather strange) tastes. Maybe we want to change their minds, maybe we don't understand how some of these people could place MAN ON A MISSION on the same list MEAN STREET is on...but hey...some of these folks are still nice people. They're still sheep, but they're not all bad.

But then there is the other kind of Sammy Hagar Van Halen fan...the ugly, grammatically-challenged, under-achieving idiot who gets so bitter at the poor ticket sales, the food voucher stories, the unbelievable amount of fat Hagar has accumulated on his body and the public's general disapproval of this reunion that this sort of fan must come onto a site he/she thinks is "pathetic" and spend hours a day flooding our beloved forums with attacks and proclamations that OU812 is a far superior album to FAIR WARNING. It is not so much that such arguments worry any of us...we know how hilarious said arguments are. But the truth is, if someone is going to continue being a fucking idiot just looking for attention, we should give him/her the embarressment he/she deserves. And that is what the ROTHARMY SHEEP PEN is for.

And this is how yu guys see me? Huh...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL. You're missing the point. I made a joke about putting you in there, you TOLD me you are not a SHEEP PEN person. The comments increased, and I decided to look up your past history at the Links because I remember you as someone who always fought with the Roth bunch. If Glenn were in here, would I put him up? No, because he didn't make the fucking dumbass bullshit remarks you have. You said Roth looks 105, can't sing, you wouldn't pay a nickel to see him, people at his concerts do the chicken dance, you made up some story about knowing some guy you know that had a fucking sexual affair with him (just to prove Dave is gay)...I mean, you had a fucking "let's destroy Dave" campaign going over there. And a lot of people left because that shit started fights and the Dave fans got the shit end of the stick a lot. And you were happy about it at the time.

If you're reformed now, good. But I've never had my peace with that shit, and I'm calling you out on it.

And I will also say this...I'm glad you maybe see the light. But I also think if you hadn't been kicked out of the Links or God knows where else, you wouldn't have to post here exclusively and you would be happy as piss insulting Dave and bitching about the people that like him (as you once did right up until the minute you stopped posting at the Links).

Fabulous Shadow
    Show me where I post ANYTHING here that shows LOVE to Sammy. SHOW ME! I dont do that because I don't LOVE Sammy...BUT... I don't LOVE Dave either... I DO LOVE the ROTH music, always have! and that makes me worthy enought to be here! Though my feelings for Mr Roth have teetered through the years, my feelings about his music have held strong! WHO made you the judge and jury to decide who was worthy to post at this board and gave you the right to label the rest of us? A far as I see it, you are just a user like I am. Why do you care what happened at the Links? You hate that place and so does Max... Thank me for fucking it up if you think thats what I did! As for the Max thing he knows what it's about and I'm sure you do too. You both turned on me at a very interesting time... I have done nothing differently since you both pm'd me and told me it was all good...

Fabulous Shadow
    FYI... I quit at the links... I made a final post there, told Brett to fuck off and ASKED to be banned... FACT... AND for the record..alot of what I said about Dave was just to get under dg's skin because we were having chick fights and she was an avid Dave fan!... Most people knew that... Fuck IT! I'm sick and tired of trying to be cool to all you people only to get shit on again and again... Clean slate? My ass!
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 08-29-2004 at 08:31 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Show me where I post ANYTHING here that shows LOVE to Sammy. SHOW ME! I dont do that because I don't LOVE Sammy...BUT... I don't LOVE Dave either... I DO LOVE the ROTH music, always have! and that makes me worthy enought to be here! Though my feelings for Mr Roth have teetered through the years, my feelings about his music have held strong! WHO made you the judge and jury to decide who was worthy to post at this board and gave you the right to label the rest of us? A far as I see it, you are just a user like I am. Why do you care what happened at the Links? You hate that place and so does Max... Thank me for fucking it up if you think thats what I did! As for the Max thing he knows what it's about and I'm sure you do too. You both turned on me at a very interesting time... I have done nothing differently since you both pm'd me and told me it was all good...
    Once again, you avoided almost every point I made.

If you like thinking this place is a big conspiracy, good for you.

I used to like the Links until people like yourself came along and spent almost all your time bitching about Dave and insulting Dave fans. But you avoided my question.

Now you bring MAX into it and cry conspiracy? LOL. Okay. We don't actually waste that much time talking about things like this. This went from a few comments to a full-blown conversation.

One more fucking thing...and read this time...I'm not fucking telling you where to post, how to post, etc. You can do whatever you want. I don't care. But if I point out that you saying you love Sammy Hagar and think he's hot is twisted and that you should go into the Sheep Pen, don't censor MY thoughts. You can stay here as long as you like. But if I call you out about something, show some integrity. Don't try to badmouth MAX and act like this was some conspiracy. A lot of things are making more sense now, because MAX is not as conspiratory as you may think. He's one of the most decent people I know. I wasn't even remotely angry until now.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    FYI... I guit at the links... I made a final post there, told Brett to fuck off and ASKED to be banned... FACT... AND for the record..alot of what I said about Dave was just to get under dg's skin because we were having chick fights ans she was an avid Dave fan!... Most people knew that... Fuck IT! I'm sick and tired of trying to be cool to all you people only to get shit on again and again... Clean slate? My ass!
    Why do you keep using the word "people"? Is this another conspiracy? Do you see several people posting under my name? I am Rikk...one guy. I am making these posts. If anyone's passing their support on to me, then great. But this is no conspiracy. LOL.

Fabulous Shadow
    You and MAX... MAX and YOU... he posted about sending me to the pen too..

Fabulous Shadow
    NOW you listen... I dont LOVE Sammy.... Do you hear me? I dont LOVE Sammy... I dont LOVE DAVE... I like their Music... I like Daves Best... WE clear?

I'm gald you were not mad till now cuz i've been livid all night! I guess I didn't know this was supposed to be fun! Then again I guess you didn't realize how much I went through trying to prove myself here huh? Finally finding peace here and posting without aggrivation. Only to have YoOu and Max call me out. People who told me I could trust them... Ooops MY BAD!

For the record... I have seen every tour Dave has done since leaving VH...Bought every CD...Video...and book, as well as magazine sporting anything about him... WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING FAN I AM!

I'm sorry for liking Sammy Rikk really...
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 08-29-2004 at 08:42 PM.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WHAT A SHITTY FUCK I AM!

I can about imagine...

YUK

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    I used to like the Links until people like yourself came along and spent almost all your time bitching about Dave and insulting Dave fans.
    Just one of the reasons that I am...

RELENTLESS!

Look into my eyes...

RELENTLESS!

I will not be denied!

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    Just one of the reasons that I am...

RELENTLESS!

Look into my eyes...

take off the glasses, E.

Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fuglyass Shadow
    I'm a good poster here... I have started 88 threads that usually generate lots of responses. I am friends with Brian Young and I'm pretty popular here to boot. I do not belong in the pen. And well... If you throw me in, after all of that, then I'm gone.

Throw her Fuglyass in !!!!!!!!!!!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'll be damned.....
    Pure unadulterated cuntroversy swirling around one person.

Will it get fugly?
    Like before?

Don't touch that dial.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fuglyass Shadow
    I dont really consider myself a Roth fan... The DLR of the 80's is not the same as the DLR of today" So, that said, is it ok for me to keep ragging on him, since I'm not claiming to be a fan and stuff?"

"I'd probably NEED the beers to sit through a full show of Daveisms..."

"Oh yeah... well I know a guy who had several *AHEM* encounters of the close kind with Dave when he was in Argenitalia and he was smoking hot but as queer as a 2 dollar bill..."

"Men are from venus, Dave is from Mars."

"Absolutly NOT! Unless of course there are no guests because it'd get really old watching a show where Dave constantly out talks and interrupts them. I can't see Dave in that role because with him, it'a All Dave all the time... I doubt he'd be interested in sharing the spotlight... Without guests, the show would last 3.75 mins because after that he be back to using old material..."

"Sammy may be short but havent you ever heard about how short guys are pistols when it comes to punching... Little F%$Kers can kick butt! Dave has to turn everything into comedy... maybe that's why in REAL life he's pretty much a loner. But then again, who needs friends..."

"Doing originals is alot more noble and requires alot more talent than doing copies. Dave is out to make a quick buck...He always liked doing covers because 1/2 of the work was already done..."

"Just my opinion but Dave's been doing the same exact show for years now. I wouldn't pay a nickle to see him."

"I dont think we will EVER see EVH and DLR on the same stage ever again. I really don't think that even the RRHOF will be reason enough for Ed to ever stand by Dave again. If I were Ed I wouldn't give DLR the time of day. The way that Dave goes out and continues to talk smack about Eddie after everything that he's been going through is not the way that people should treat people. I dont believe in kicking people when they are down and I especially don' like the way that Dave has been making a living by riding on the coat tails of the original VH yet continues to slam the people who help made all of it possible..."

"We all know Dave was always into easy money while Ed was more of an earner."

"Thing about Sammy is that when he is talking badly about someone he just being blantantly honest. He isnt trying to degrade or humiliate them. He makes it perfectly clear that he's simply speaking his opinion from his experiences dealing with that individual. Dave on the other hand gets down and dirty, takes cheap shots and throws in cowardly digs at peoples personal problems. I'd really love to see Sammy and the VH brothers work it out and make some music together. I think there is a chance of that happening. As for DLR, other than his renditions of the old VH songs played with a different band, I think he's finished with VH for good and I'm not sad about it anymore."

Sammy can still sing, Dave cant
    Sammy makes his own music, Dave does covers
    Sammy looks his age, Dave looks 105
    Sammy puts on a show, Dave just wants to get it over with and get paid...

Ever hear the same joke twice? Dave is that joke..."

Fuck you, you toothless, ASS IN THE FRONT, paranoid crybaby BITCH!

FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE!

WHORE!!!

Thank you, Rikk, for collecting the above data...

Thread Information