X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Hi, Edward Van Halen here...........just wanted to give congrats to my ol' buddy Tongue N Ass for the sheep of the week honor. I'm never too busy to give props to mindless idiots uhh.. fans like this who keep the dollar bills in my pocket, for six packs.oops..I mean life's essentials. Thanks man, and dont forget to wipe, your boyfriend will thank you!"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not on your life!!!!!!!!!!!

For that disgusting outburst, Bill, I sentence you to half an hour's listening of FAIR WARNING on your way to work tomorrow!!

That'll learn you!!

(Of course, next time...it'll have to be V.O.A. )
      Shit, I better not fuck up again then...........although you'll have to send me your Special Edition VOA disc if I do. I know how much that will hurt you...........groundbreaking shit here.........

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Bill and Rothtard Rikki, have you forgiven me yet? It was too funny of a pic and I couldn't help it. You guys know me? lol.

Hey Rikk,

Wasn't it you who coined the phrase years back that VOA stands for "Very Obnoxious Asshole?"

Seriously, I swear it was you bro.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Yeah, you're forgiven ya fuckhead! BTW I just sent out your WHAM! 1985 boot this morning........George REALLY tears it up. His singing is pretty good too.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

See the Aryan bozo with the red guitar
            Parachute on the White House lawn
            Gonna bomb the commies with his air guitar
            So dumb he can't drive 55
            - Jello Biafra
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Bill and Rothtard Rikki, have you forgiven me yet? It was too funny of a pic and I couldn't help it. You guys know me? lol.

Hey Rikk,

Wasn't it you who coined the phrase years back that VOA stands for "Very Obnoxious Asshole?"

Seriously, I swear it was you bro.
              You know, it may have been. But I'm not 100% sure. Hell, I'll take credit even though I'm not sure. You know me, always spouting brilliantly funny things every two or three seconds ...it's hard to keep track of 'em all.

BTW, Bill and Max, each of you promised to send me WHAM DVD boots last month. Well, a month has come and gone and I'm still not rockin' out to live DVD boots of George and the boys whippin' it up on their '84 and '85 tours. Get your asses in gear or I won't be sending out that CD of MARCHING TO MARS outtakes you've both been waiting for (you guys live together as a couple, so I obviously need only send you guys one CD).
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                See the Aryan bozo with the red guitar
                Parachute on the White House lawn
                Gonna bomb the commies with his air guitar
                So dumb he can't drive 55
                - Jello Biafra
                LOL!!!!!!!

Jello Biafra is a hero of mine! What lyric is that from???
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

LOL!!!!!!!

Jello Biafra is a hero of mine! What lyric is that from???
                  It's from "Triumph of the Swill" on the DK's last studio album "Bedtime for Democracy"
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    It's from "Triumph of the Swill" on the DK's last studio album "Bedtime for Democracy"
                    Fuck, I love that song (although their last album is my least favorite). I guess I just never picked up on that lyric.

What's your favorite DK album, FORD? Mine is still a toss-up between FRESH FRUIT FOR ROTTING VEGETABLES and FRANKENCHRIST.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Usually I'll go with Fresh Fruit, but the "In God We Trust, Inc." EP was great too.

And the recently released "Live at the Deaf Club" is a great album as well. Surprisingly great recording for a punk concert in 1979.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

You know, it may have been. But I'm not 100% sure. Hell, I'll take credit even though I'm not sure. You know me, always spouting brilliantly funny things every two or three seconds ...it's hard to keep track of 'em all.

BTW, Bill and Max, each of you promised to send me WHAM DVD boots last month. Well, a month has come and gone and I'm still not rockin' out to live DVD boots of George and the boys whippin' it up on their '84 and '85 tours. Get your asses in gear or I won't be sending out that CD of MARCHING TO MARS outtakes you've both been waiting for (you guys live together as a couple, so I obviously need only send you guys one CD).
                        As I posted above, I've got the goods right here........I know you'll be happy with George and the boys NYC performance at Harry's Hairy Sack Social club. Wow........oh and by the way please make sure I get the original demo versions of the ou812 tracks.........I'm getting suicidal here without em'. Oh holy shit, by the way bro, I developed the pictures I took at your wedding! Here's just one of em', I'll send a few more when I have time........bet that was one HELLUVA honeymoon!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Such good photography":p

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

You guys need to mix in some Tongue N Ass blasts......you guys are laggin'!

Comment

• NightProwler
                              Sniper
                              • Jul 2004

jello is a frankenpenishead.

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Patience my friends!!!!

You must have both patience and...........

!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...