Thread: The Sheep Pen

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Rikk
    Oh, the mini-Links, huh? You would know about that, would you?

After all...this was you at the Links until you were banned a year ago, huh?

Oh yeah, FAB. That means if it were the mini-Links, you'd be fitting right in with it. But instead you fit right in with GUWAPO and PETE. Why is that, FAB?
    I love it when you post that shit!!! Is THAT all you got RED ROCK??? And there is that photoshopped picture again. See how stretching it to make me look fat makes my arm look really skinny and long ya twit! Nice realisitic yellowing on the teeth! Lies and photoshopping because you don't have the brains to fight a good fight. COWARD!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Nobody is the "STAR" here Brett!!! it's just a message board.

But for the sake of arguement... BT is pretty HOT and he's got a great right nut!
    LOL thanks. you remembered my "nut". Im gushing.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    rikk, you're the best!!!!!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fab, well my pics were around again anyway (not quite sure how because I've removed them all that I knew of), had another nice round of Photoshops. So I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I look like, but thanks anyway for the offer.

Dump Messiah
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Next Tuesday's looking good too .
    Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
    the chazzers are so lucky
    so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh, the mini-Links, huh? You would know about that, would you?

After all...this was you at the Links until you were banned a year ago, huh?

FAB: "It's like a friend who keeps telling the same joke over and over. Eventally it's just NOT funny anymore. I liked Dave in the 80's when he was sexy ans mysterious. When VH added a lil variety to their act it was cool because here they were the BAD GUYS of Rock-n-Roll being funny and THAT maade it more funny. But they did it and that was enough. DAVE couldn't stop after that. He needed to get a grip and couldnt. He was on a high horse and based his entire solo career on the comedy which grew old quick and landed him in Vegas. Now he's skating on the old VH coat tails trying to hang on to what he once was. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where DAVE went wrong. Shouldnt be to hard to fix, but he cant conform."

Somebody asks why the ARMY was closed down...FAB responds: "Got closed down... Don't know the details... Don't really care..."

"I am a Van Halen Fan! All eras! I just dont think Dave has it amymore."

"A 'HAS BEEN' is someone who continues to promote the 'SAME OL SHIT' without putting out anything new. The music is good and people still want to hear it but that is just 'NOT ENOUGH'..."

"Sammys a drunk??? Daves a cokehead..." Once again, why are you here?

Someone mentions Dave's charisma. FAB responds: "Can you pinpoint some CHARISMA dating more current than 1985?"

"Dave cant even sing the Dave stuff the way he sang it in the 70's and 80's. Why should sammy try to. Lets move on... Sammy will bring a newer more mature feel to VH. They dont want to be a nastalgia (sp?) band. If you want more of the same, keep playing the remasters and be happy..."

"Well Van Halen is a rock band not a comedy act. Dave has a great bod but he is NOT sexy. Comb over and bleached out hair... NOT SEXY. Dont you hate it when old men wear speedos...."

"Like I said. I think Sammy would like it, but is content if it doesnt happen. If anyone is FOAMING it's Dave... Dave has had many chances and f----- them up in one way or another. Sam and VH had some issues but there is still some hope for resolve there. All hope is gone for Dave as far as VH goes. I'd be highly disapointed with VH if they were to bring Dave back for anything more that a reunion tour with BOTH singers. I can see Sammy fitting back into VH alot more comfortably than Dave."

Oh yeah, FAB. That means if it were the mini-Links, you'd be fitting right in with it. But instead you fit right in with GUWAPO and PETE. Why is that, FAB?

Once again Fab,

Why in the fuck are you here and why do certain dipshits stand up for you?

You said it yourself the other day:

"I am not a Dave fan"
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rev - you guys worked hard today.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Brett
    Fab, well my pics were around again anyway (not quite sure how because I've removed them all that I knew of), had another nice round of Photoshops. So I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I look like, but thanks anyway for the offer.
    I didnt see um, they wernt any of the ones I took were they? You know I wouldn't do that to ya...

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Didn't she say if her user name "Fabulous Shadow" was unbanned, she'd leave?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I love it when you post that shit!!!
    I bet you love it. I have hundreds of 'em.

See, it kinda proves you hate Dave and...uh...makes one wonder why you're...uh...here?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by frenchie
    rikk, you're the best!!!!!
    Where you been, mofo?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Reverberator
    Next Tuesday's looking good too .
    Good. I look forward to it. Next week can you do CLOCKWORK ORANGE?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    I don't need to kiss Flappo's ass fuckstump, I know who he is, I've talked to him many times on IM over the years. I was actually on this site before you new it existed DickPimple. Go study your history prick. And go get on a diet while you're at it.
    Oh my God everyone!!!! Stand back and clear room for BagSweat, he knew Flappo AND talked to him on IM!!!!! Wowsers, Im impressed.....you were able to string some coherent thought with those sentences! You were here before me? Hmmm... I recall you while posting here, when it was the original Army. Ooh, that's right. I was here then. If only you knew my username then. "Fuckstump"? Is that some sort of new American lingo or something. If you want to brag about something BagSweat, don't brag about knowing Flappo, or brag about your site. Talk about something, SOMEONE might care about.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fab, nah not yours, they were ones from my site that I guess I just forgot were on there.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I didnt see um, they wernt any of the ones I took were they? You know I wouldn't do that to ya...
    Yeah, you'd just invade his site after promising not to.

You ass-kissing liar bitch.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Yes she did.

Oh my god. That means Fab was lying...again!

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by MAX
    Once again Fab,

Why in the fuck are you here and why do certain dipshits stand up for you?

You said it yourself the other day:

"I am not a Dave fan"
    Why dont you finish the statement Max...

I am not a ROTH fan, I am a Classic Van Halen Fan! You losers don't know how to fight fair do ya... Your pathetic Max... Go take another pain pill! In fact take the bottle, dont forget to take Rikks dick outta your mouth FIRST!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BT, like I said go do your history, and then shut the fuck up please pissant. The first script Sarge used as a board here, I sold the license to him. So yeah, I was here before you dummy. Now get bent please. Why would I have any idea or care who you were on the original Army? You're nothing to me.

Fabulous Shadow
    I bet you love it. I have hundreds of 'em.

Really? Then why do you keep posting the same ones over and over again Red Rock?

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OK, IT'S TIME NOW FOR FAB'S BEST PICS.
    WE NEED TO REMEMBER
    (but take care, children are maybe on this site)

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I am not a ROTH fan, I am a Classic Van Halen Fan! You losers don't know how to fight fair do ya... Your pathetic Max... Go take another pain pill! In fact take the bottle, dont forget to take Rikks dick outta your mouth FIRST!
    Fight fair, bitch? You have a million statements. Every other post at the Links until you were banned there and had to come here was about hating Dave or trying to prove that he's a homosexual. Then you kiss ass and act like you should have rights here.

You fat, Dave-hating bitch.

Don't worry...there are tons more. And people don't think much of you when I read them. That's why I post them bitch. You try and post that I like the music in HUMANS BEING or something? No problem. I post that you hate Dave and think he's washed up and gay and did Eddie wrong.

Makes you look kinda bad, doesn't it?

Don't bother replying. We've heard it all before. You hate Dave, and we all know it.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Really? Then why do you keep posting the same ones over and over again Red Rock?
    That is the fifth package of quotes I have. I never posted that one before, dumbass. I have a sixth and seventh ready to go still.

Boy, you sure know your own statements well, don't you?

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    No, I never said that... Stay out of it AL. Your on ignore.I dont care to fight with you.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I no longer have broken ribs you hog. Hence, no need to take them anymore. However, both Cathedral and I are still anxiously awaiting for you to do us all a favor and chug a gallon of antifreeze though. Bitch!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    That is the fifth package of quotes I have. I never posted that one before, dumbass. I have a sixth and seventh ready to go still.

Boy, you sure know your own statements well, don't you?
    Do you think I care... I have ALWAYS been honest about my feelings on ROTH and EVERYTHING having to do with Van Halen... Post away Red Rock. I haven't lied like you. Therfore I am unaffected by it...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, I never said that... Stay out of it AL. Your on ignore.I dont care to fight with you.
    She thinks she can fight selectively? LOL. You have enemies everywhere, bitch. Tons of people you've screwed over.

You sure screwed this guy over, didn't you? He just tried to help you, and you sure gave him the shit end of the stick like so many others.

ALIZ is a stellar individual and I feel bad for him.

And he was right. You promised if you got the name back, you'd leave.

So are you leaving?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fab, you got a couple hundred bucks, I'll delete those posts for you? I can be bought. They don't paint you as the world's biggest DLR fan.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i don't care if dave is gay or not.if it was(don't think so),he will stay for me the best showman of this thirty last years of rock history

Fabulous Shadow
    I never said that Red Rock.. I'm not fighting with him because Ii wont drag him into this like you would. You'd drag your grama into it if you thought it would suit YOU. I'm not like you.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Do you think I care... I have ALWAYS been honest about my feelings on ROTH and EVERYTHING having to do with Van Halen... Post away Red Rock. I haven't lied like you. Therfore I am unaffected by it...
    LOL. I have the post where you said you never said anything negative about Roth before. Then I went and dug up your history.

You lied. And you think it's normal to post here after saying so many things about Roth? You think it's normal to post here when so many people hate you?

You think it's normal to post here when you've been responsible for attacking so many Rothtards?

You think it's normal to try and convince VH fans that Roth is a homosexual, making up shit about him too?

You are sad.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by frenchie
    i don't care if dave is gay or not.if it was(don't think so),he will stay for me the best showman of this thirty last years of rock history
    The best showman of the last 30 years??? Come on man!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I never said that Red Rock.. I'm not fighting with him because Ii wont drag him into this like you would. You'd drag your grama into it if you thought it would suit YOU. I'm not like you.
    You keep attacking me. I left you alone a long time ago because I stopped caring. But you haven't been able to let it go, have you? You kept bringing your little friends into it. You kept making aliases and giving me little votes.

You sure have a lot of hatred. I, on the other hand, just think you're supremely sick.

You just don't want to admit that you have another person that fucking is out to get you for doing that person in.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The best showman of the last 30 years??? Come on man!!!
    THEN GET OUT OF THIS SITE IF YOU DON'T AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A ROTH SITE, BITCH!! If you don't think he's the best showman of the last 30 years, LEAVE!!! THIS IS A SITE FOR FANS OF DAVID LEE ROTH THAT THINK HE IS THE BEST SHOWMAN POSSIBLY IN HISTORY.

It's certainly not a site to satisfy the attention-cravings of a bitch that turns people against each other all the time actually disliking David Lee Roth and trying her best to convince people he's gay because SAMMY says so.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fab, you got a couple hundred bucks, I'll delete those posts for you? I can be bought. They don't paint you as the world's biggest DLR fan.
    If I were to pay you $300 to keep them, would you accept that as a higher bid?

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow aka Fuck Puppet
    The best showman of the last 30 years??? Come on man!!! We all know that honor belongs to Sammy Hagar!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    Fight fair, bitch? You have a million statements. Every other post at the Links until you were banned there and had to come here was about hating Dave or trying to prove that he's a homosexual. Then you kiss ass and act like you should have rights here.

You fat, Dave-hating bitch.

Don't worry...there are tons more. And people don't think much of you when I read them. That's why I post them bitch. You try and post that I like the music in HUMANS BEING or something? No problem. I post that you hate Dave and think he's washed up and gay and did Eddie wrong.

Makes you look kinda bad, doesn't it?

Don't bother replying. We've heard it all before. You hate Dave, and we all know it.
    I post that you like Humans Beings??? I never posted SHIT about your musical tastes period. Your LYING again Pinochio! Post whatever you have on me Rikky, just shows your true colors... You are a pathological LIAR! You need to see a doctor. I seriously think you have a issue with lying!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dave is the best pure showman of the last 30 years no doubt, Elvis has him beat on voice, but DLR is a great showman no doubt. You get your money's worth. Dave and Elvis are the two greatest frontmen of all time, at least IMO.
    The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I post that you like Humans Beings??? I never posted SHIT about your musical tastes period. Your LYING again Pinochio! Post whatever you have on me Rikky, just shows your true colors... You are a pathological LIAR! You need to see a doctor. I seriously think you have a issue with lying!
    When did I say you posted that? I said that that is what you have tried to dig out is posts like that.

Man, paranoid, aren't we?

Anyway, if you think that about Roth, you should leave you fucking cow.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If I were to pay you $300 to keep them, would you accept that as a higher bid?
    Do I hear $500?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BT, like I said go do your history, and then shut the fuck up please pissant. The first script Sarge used as a board here, I sold the license to him. So yeah, I was here before you dummy. Now get bent please. Why would I have any idea or care who you were on the original Army? You're nothing to me.
    you are the only one who would think that saying that, gives a person some sort of clout? Is that how you make friends? I know this person. I talk to that person. Ive been here longer than you! LMAO! Peddle it somewhere else BagSweat, you dont impress me.

Thread Information