Page 11 of 527 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242561111511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sheep Pen

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

when was that originally posted? Just curious. was that posted at the army?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    No, those were her words from the Links...

Rikk posted them earlier in this thread, I just condensed it...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Switch84
    There's alot of Dave-hating sheep here. Are you sure you have enough room to post them all?

I'd like to add Fabulous Shadow. She's a Hagar-lovin' attention whore that slams Davy Baby on numerous Roth sites.

Dumb bitch
    Amen Switchypoo...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 487 Posts

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    NOW you listen... I dont LOVE Sammy.... Do you hear me? I dont LOVE Sammy... I dont LOVE DAVE... I like their Music... I like Daves Best... WE clear?

I'm gald you were not mad till now cuz i've been livid all night! I guess I didn't know this was supposed to be fun! Then again I guess you didn't realize how much I went through trying to prove myself here huh? Finally finding peace here and posting without aggrivation. Only to have YoOu and Max call me out. People who told me I could trust them... Ooops MY BAD!

For the record... I have seen every tour Dave has done since leaving VH...Bought every CD...Video...and book, as well as magazine sporting anything about him... WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING FAN I AM!

I'm sorry for liking Sammy Rikk really...
    I guess you just don't hear, huh?

And lemme ask you this? You've really seen "gay Dave" every tour, huh? Then why did you post last summer that you wouldn't pay a nickel to see him, huh?

And there was no "you can trust me" thing that I remember. I distinctly remember not putting you in and telling you it's cool. But I never said I wouldn't change my mind.

Funny enough, it was just an idea. You pretty much drove me to doing the research by pleading innocence. And I knew that was bullshit because I remember all the anti-Dave shit you used to start up.

I just find it strange that someone that could post that much anti-Dave shit in just one month (that's right...those are all just from one month) one year ago and then join a David Lee Roth forum.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Fuck you, you toothless, ASS IN THE FRONT, paranoid crybaby BITCH!

FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE!

WHORE!!!

Thank you, Rikk, for collecting the above data...

No problem, my friend. I feel that it had to be said. No more of this "I'm innocent" crap. I never all-out attacked her until she acted like I didn't even have the right to question her about anything. The pen is where we keep sheep...any sheep. And not all people with bad taste are sheep. But nobody can dictate to me that they won't go in (or make threats), and I certainly know that a year ago, FAB would have been in the pen quicker than Sammy records a bad album.

By the way, Elvis, I really liked your 70's stuff. I always thought AMERICAN TRILOGY was under-rated.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

My goodness!!!!!

What in the fuck happened in here today? Jeeze Louise!!!!

Fab, the reason your name popped up as a candidate (yet again) is because you just sneaked in that little "Sammy is sexy" statement in another thread. I've told you repeatedly that people watch for that kind of crap and don't tolerate it here, even if it is in a joking manner. Which in your case it was not. Rikk and I both told you were safe from Pen induction when you promised to keep quiet about Hagar after you posted your Van Hasbeen tour reviews. Unfortunately, you ignored our advice and once again praised the obese cheddar poodle in another thread. Fuck, I never even read that thread or your little Spam compliment until I recieved a couple of pm's about it.

I thought this was lighthearted and just a joke last night. That is why I posted to let the public decide? Honestly, neither Rikk or myself had any intention of tossing you in. However, I've yet to speak with Rikk since all of this has happened today but now there might be a case? Hmmmmmm? This has NOTHING to do with WOLFMAN or what transpired over the past few days. It seems to me that you've single-handedly engaged this pissing contest with my dear friend Rikk yourself. Also, going after a well respected mod and stellar friend in Elvis isn't the smartest thing to help your defense either. Regardless, Rikk is ultimately in charge of The Pen and I stand by his decisions no matter what. He puts a lot of time into making us laugh with this thread as do Guwapo and Bill. I fully commend, respect and appreciate everything that they do here. Also, neither Rikk or myself have stated that we "hate" the links. The place has just changed for the worse and personally, I have no bad blood over there. It just is no longer my "cup of tea" so to speak.

Again Fab, this is not personal at all between you and me. It's completely board related. You shot off yet another Pro-Hagar remark on a Roth fansite and it pissed off a lot of people who cannnot understand why you keep doing it? Hell, I've received many pm's since we started this thing to throw you in and Rikk has as well but we both talked to you privately and chose not to do so. Anyway, when you said that Spammy thing, several people have asked me as to why we are protecting you? These people aren't aware of the history etc. It's just that you keep occasionally throwing subliminal "Sammy is nifty" statements and we all fucking hate him here. This one is your doing and not mine. Like I already stated last night, I had no intention of nominating you. However, you went after Rikk, didn't want a public vote for some reason (which really surprises me because you do have a lot of friends here) and then ultimately got called out. Honestly, this type of fucking drama is completely both unnecessary and useless here. The Sheep Pen is meant to be funny and to expose the biggest troublemaking dolts that troll this place.

Fuck, after all of this shit I don't want to deal with Fab going in the pen. Jeeze, this is a fucking message board for goodness sakes!!!! This shit is fucking pathetic and ridicules.

Ok, sorry for the ramble.

Cheers!!!!

War David Lee Roth and props to this great place!!!!

OUT!!!!!!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    By the way, Elvis, I really liked your 70's stuff. I always thought AMERICAN TRILOGY was under-rated.
    Glory Glory Halleluhuja

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Awesome post Max!

You and Rikk are true Roth Army diehards, who understand what this place is about!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Awesome post Max!

You and Rikk are true Roth Army diehards, who understand what this place is about!

Thanks my friend. I fucking love this place. And you know why? Well, not just because David Lee Roth is the most dynamic rock 'n' roll frontman and entertainer in showbiz history. No, see, I love this place because it has fucking integrity. I remember reading about how insane and stupid this place is (when I was a Linker...yes, I know). And I have to say this place gets me on the computer several times a fucking day. I love it. The community, the truth... And I won't fucking dump that integrity for fucking anyone.

Elvis, you are the man. Call up Scotty Moore and get a tour going!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MAX
    My goodness!!!!!

What in the fuck happened in here today? Jeeze Louise!!!!

Fab, the reason your name popped up as a candidate (yet again) is because you just sneaked in that little "Sammy is sexy" statement in another thread. I've told you repeatedly that people watch for that kind of crap and don't tolerate it here, even if it is in a joking manner. Which in your case it was not. Rikk and I both told you were safe from Pen induction when you promised to keep quiet about Hagar after you posted your Van Hasbeen tour reviews. Unfortunately, you ignored our advice and once again praised the obese cheddar poodle in another thread. Fuck, I never even read that thread or your little Spam compliment until I recieved a couple of pm's about it.

I thought this was lighthearted and just a joke last night. That is why I posted to let the public decide? Honestly, neither Rikk or myself had any intention of tossing you in. However, I've yet to speak with Rikk since all of this has happened today but now there might be a case? Hmmmmmm? This has NOTHING to do with WOLFMAN or what transpired over the past few days. It seems to me that you've single-handedly engaged this pissing contest with my dear friend Rikk yourself. Also, going after a well respected mod and stellar friend in Elvis isn't the smartest thing to help your defense either. Regardless, Rikk is ultimately in charge of The Pen and I stand by his decisions no matter what. He puts a lot of time into making us laugh with this thread as do Guwapo and Bill. I fully commend, respect and appreciate everything that they do here. Also, neither Rikk or myself have stated that we "hate" the links. The place has just changed for the worse and personally, I have no bad blood over there. It just is no longer my "cup of tea" so to speak.

Again Fab, this is not personal at all between you and me. It's completely board related. You shot off yet another Pro-Hagar remark on a Roth fansite and it pissed off a lot of people who cannnot understand why you keep doing it? Hell, I've received many pm's since we started this thing to throw you in and Rikk has as well but we both talked to you privately and chose not to do so. Anyway, when you said that Spammy thing, several people have asked me as to why we are protecting you? These people aren't aware of the history etc. It's just that you keep occasionally throwing subliminal "Sammy is nifty" statements and we all fucking hate him here. This one is your doing and not mine. Like I already stated last night, I had no intention of nominating you. However, you went after Rikk, didn't want a public vote for some reason (which really surprises me because you do have a lot of friends here) and then ultimately got called out. Honestly, this type of fucking drama is completely both unnecessary and useless here. The Sheep Pen is meant to be funny and to expose the biggest troublemaking dolts that troll this place.

Fuck, after all of this shit I don't want to deal with Fab going in the pen. Jeeze, this is a fucking message board for goodness sakes!!!! This shit is fucking pathetic and ridicules.

Ok, sorry for the ramble.

Cheers!!!!

War David Lee Roth and props to this great place!!!!

OUT!!!!!!
    MAD MAX has truth in his sights!

That's right. Max hit the nail on the head. No more crying, Fab. If you want to talk about how sexy Sammy is or how cool the tour is, go do it somewhere else if you don't want to get attacked. And especially if you've attacked the shit out of Dave in the past. There is no way I believe you feel differently about the things you said. You just don't want to stand behind them anymore because you are on the Roth site.

If Brett wanted you gone, you must have been starting some serious anti-Roth shit up. Again, I can let bygones be bygones if you indeed don't act all innocent. But read Max's post if you want to understand why this shit happened.

And I will second Max's brilliant point...he and I have never stated that we "hate" the Links. I don't hate the Links. I don't hate Brett. I don't hate Glenn. I don't hate Mike L. In fact, there's only one mod over there I don't like at all, and that's Jimmy. And if you bothered to read this small novel we've been gathering here in the Pen, you'd realize that. Don't put words in my mouth, woman. I stopped posting REGULARLY at the Links because I simply couldn't stand being around sheep. And we started the Pen partly because guys like me left there to avoid sheep, and if they were going to run around baa-ing over here, the least we could do is put a roof over their heads so that they would shut up. Fucking lambchops!

If you still want to fight after reading what my dear friend Max wrote, and if you want to keep taking on Elvis, then I'm afraid the gates will open. And if you don't like that, then leave. But I can't and won't tell you to leave. I don't even want you to leave. And I hate censorship. You are free to post about Sammy Hagar all day. And if you think we are not allowed to throw you in the fucking pen and talk about what a sheep you are, then YOU are doing the censoring.

And I will also comment that Max never PM'd me once in over 24 hours. He was not behind any of that shit last night, and he has never once told me to do anything. In fact, out of respect to his friend WOLFMAN, Max didn't even give me details on what happened with you. And I think that's damn noble of him. Max isn't part of any conspiracy. I remember you from the Links, FAB. Maybe you don't remember...but I do. And if you've indeed reformed, fine. But act like a sheep, and you'll be called out on it. If this were the Links, and I questioned you on saying Sammy is "hot", you would tell me that Roth is 105 and ugly and gay and blah, blah, blah.

But you're not there anymore, are you?:eek:

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Now who's that BITCH with the fuglyass shadow ??

Fabulous Shadow
    OMG! I went after ELVIS? He came after me in the "Will you wait thread" out of the blue and for no reason! READ IT!

Where did I say Sammy was sexy LATELY? SHOW ME? nbecause while I do think the old Sammy was sexy... The Sammy on THIS your is overweight and a bad dresser and I have said that several times so SHOW ME...

Sorry I didn't know either of you were joking! Ya see people jump out of the woodwork at me daily around here (like your good buddy ELVIS)
    so I take NOTHING lightly! NOTHING!

And no BT, non of those things were EVER posted here and they were all said at a time I was trying to piss a certain Dave lover off by dissing on him. I think it was Sesh who actually pulled all those posts together, not Rikk... Lets give credit where credit is due huh? But as I stated... I was told by POJO that that stuff would NOT be held against me and that I came here with a clean slate so... I think you need to DROP IT! I am not the type of SHEEP that belongs in the PEN but I think THIS is BULLSHIT! RIKK... You have no POWER here so JUMP down! I respected you for your views and your loyalties and I even defended you once even though YOU had dissed ME... You thanked me and gave me YOUR word that I had your support from then on... I still have the PM... If this was a joke, it wasn't funny. I hope yo all had a good laugh.

And if ELVIS is such a stellar mod, why does he go around picking on users who have done NOTHING to him? I think that sets a pretty bad example! Then I'm just a sheep... Too bad... Guess I wont be scanning and hosting the latest Dave article I found... FUCK IT!

Fabulous Shadow
    That's wonderful Elvis... Here we go!
    Thanks for the party guys... It's been real...
    I really tried...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Not only are you a "SHEEP that belongs in the PEN"...

You are hereby declared 'Sheep Of The Year!'

LMFFEAO!

hahaha...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    OMG! I went after ELVIS? He came after me in the "Will you wait thread" out of the blue and for no reason! READ IT!

And if ELVIS is such a stellar mod, why does he go around picking on users who have done NOTHING to him? I think that sets a pretty bad example!
    No, I started way before that...

I read everything, BITCH!

I've read your posts badmouthing many, many people around here, particularly the women...

..and who gives a FUCK what you think ??

Sometimes I'm just lurking on the sidelines wating to ATTACK!

Hahaha...

I suggest you post with a little more caution in the future.. If you continue to post...

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Awesome post Max!

Thanks Elvis!!! You are a bro and a good friend.

I just don't like Fab making this personal with me when she and I actually get along very well. I just want it know to all that post here that Rikk and I have not been protecting her. Her name has been suggested many times and we've spoken with her and now we are made to look like the bad guys. I know that Fab is very popular with many of you and that is great. However, I'm not down with her ripping on Elvis who's practically an instituton here nor her repeated Pro-Spammy stuff.

I don't care if she's a chick and has the right to like Hagar. Spammy is NEVER to be praised at the Army. I get along with Fab just fine but I just want all of you to know (who pm me about protecting Hagarettes) that I'm not protecting her and neither is Rikk. So, now you all know where we stand. She made another Spam remark and she was called on it. It's NOT personal.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think it was Sesh who actually pulled all those posts together, not Rikk... Lets give credit where credit is due huh? RIKK... You have no POWER here so JUMP down!
    Actually FAB, I compiled that list myself. And basically because I remembered some of your past demeanor. I don't like being TOLD who's going in the Pen and who isn't (unless it's someone who also is an Administrator).

Power, huh? Is that what this is all about? Because now you're really taking me on. I had calmed down completely and wasn't even angry at you until I read that last comment.

Are you taking me on, FAB? Answer me again, are you taking me on? I have no power and I should JUMP down?? Okay.

I give you one post to take that back. Or else, it really is on.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    ..and never, NEVER try to correct me, BITCH!

I know what the fuck I'm doing!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Sammy Who??
    Sheep of the Year!!!!

LMAO!

I cannot believe I missed this!

Just like Cat brfore me, I don't think this type of shit belongs here. - Max
    Last edited by MAX; 08-30-2004 at 12:21 AM.

Fabulous Shadow
    Still, no one has SHOWN me this POST where I said RECENTLY that Sammy was SEXY... PLEASE... SHOW me... RIKK, if you can dig up my old links post surly you can find this supposed post I made recently???
    SHOW ME...

AS for ELVIS! I am not picking on him... It's quite the opposite and I WILL NOT stop defending myself against him. When he stops I stop. Nobody is going to tell me that I have to stand by and TAKE THAT CRAP from anyone. As for the chicks here, I get along great with all of um. Yeah me and Angel went rounds for awhile, but were sisters now. Anything I said and did was just chick fighting and it's over now. She's my girl! I dont Care if you like me Elvis, I don't Care if you think I'm fat... Your a bitter little fucker and I'm not putting up with your shit no matter what! Your pathetic!

No RIKK I dont want to take you on... I'm tired as hell of fighting just to have a little fun on a meassage board. Why does it have to be so hard? Other than changing who I am and what I like and what I believe, I think I've been pretty fucking cool to everyone here and I have always tried to mend my differences and for the most part I've been successful in doing so... But theres people who get a rise out of doing this shit to me and it saddens me because all I really want is to hang out and talk Van Halen with other die hard fans... Fuck it... I'll always be the target for RUDE ASSHOLES, Cheap laughs and down right insulting photoshopping.
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 08-30-2004 at 12:31 AM.

Fabulous Shadow
    Oh and Pubic Head... Kindly DIE!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Here it is, since you asked:

"The women are HOT in that video and since your gonna make me say it... Eddie looks fuckin HOT in it as well...

(andsodoessammy)... I love you.... XO!"

If you don't like that people don't agree with that, then that's your right. But don't tell me AGAIN that I have no power here, Fab. That's a major challenge. Don't test me.

Fabulous Shadow
    OMG! THATS IT! OK, what I was saying AND, I was saying it to YOU was that the women were hot in the "Finish What You Started" video and so were the men... I was totally TOYING with you as you can clearly see when I said (andsowassammy) and then I said I LOVE YOU... TO YOU! FUCK ME! I was PLAYING with you... Yeah, I think Sammy looks good there... How many YEARS ago was that for christs sake???? OMFG!!! I only said it to FUCK around with you as you can CLEARLY see by the way I posted it! Fuck If I had a brick I'd slam it in my fucking head right now! I thought I was dealing with a person who could take a fucking JOKE and KNOW that I was totally being playful!
    Fuck me, I didn't know that Sammy was NOT a joking matter... Throw me in the pen... This is ludicris!

Oh and as for your power... This is a message board... How much does your POWER here mean in the real world?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

It's not the real world....
    Well, maybe real time or some shit.
    Are you fixin' to threaten somebody?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

OMG! THATS IT! OK, what I was saying AND, I was saying it to YOU was that the women were hot in the "Finish What You Started" video and so were the men... I was totally TOYING with you as you can clearly see when I said (andsowassammy) and then I said I LOVE YOU... TO YOU! FUCK ME! I was PLAYING with you... Yeah, I think Sammy looks good there... How many YEARS ago was that for christs sake???? OMFG!!! I only said it to FUCK around with you as you can CLEARLY see by the way I posted it! Fuck If I had a brick I'd slam it in my fucking head right now! I thought I was dealing with a person who could take a fucking JOKE and KNOW that I was totally being playful!
    Fuck me, I didn't know that Sammy was NOT a joking matter... Throw me in the pen... This is ludicris!

Oh and as for your power... This is a message board... How much does your POWER here mean in the real world?
    Two things:

1) It was taken as a joke. I posted what you asked me to post. Read the respones MAX and I gave. We were joking with you again about putting you in the Pen. You got defensive about it and told me you were not going in the Pen. This was a joke until you freaked out about it and got angry and then acted innocent. I then compiled the list you see (quotes). I had no problem with you FAB, whatsoever, until last night. Of course, I remembered your actions at the Links. Nobody got mad whatsoever about that comment. What we did say is that people don't like Sammy comments. If you told me you LOVE ME, fine. I love you too. But saying Sammy is sexy is not going to win you points with people here. But it mattered not...all we did was joke back with you. If you want to hit yourself with a brick for anything, hit yourself in the head for what happened last night.

2) Power? Jesus Christ. You brought that up. You said, and I quote: "You have no POWER here so JUMP down!" You started that topic too. And that was a fucking challenge. If you think these boards don't mean anything, that's your problem. If you think I base my power in life on what happens on these fucking boards, then you don't know me very well. But it's all relative. You brought up power, that's a fucking challenge. And if you want to try and rub something in my face, keep playing.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by rustoffa
    It's not the real world....
    Well, maybe real time or some shit.
    Are you fixin' to threaten somebody?
    Yeah, I don't fucking get it. She accuses me of having no power here, and then she says, basically, well, power here means nothing anyway. Who's been freaking out for the last 24 hours then?

Fabulous Shadow
    I have been freaking out! Cuz two guys who I though were my friends take up shit with me after both told me in PM that I was not sheep material! Sorry I didn't know the whole thing was a JOKE! I guess I mised the smilies, the LOL and the hahas! Oh wait, there wern't any...
    Jokes on ME! GOOD ONE!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I have been freaking out! Cuz two guys who I though were my friends take up shit with me after both told me in PM that I was not sheep material! Sorry I didn't know the whole thing was a JOKE! I guess I mised the smilies, the LOL and the hahas! Oh wait, there wern't any...
    Jokes on ME! GOOD ONE!
    Jesus Christ, you just don't get it, do you? MAX and I have tried to explain everything. But you've wiggled out of every point or accusation that's been made.

If you disliked Dave and suddenly don't because you're afraid, that's up to you. But if you think quietly putting in Sam remarks is going to make people happy, think again.

That POWER comment was a bunch of shit, and it really pissed me off. And if you can't see why, then you needn't bother trying to fix anything up.

Fabulous Shadow
    I am not PRETENDING to like Dave! I have ALWAYS been a fan of the DAVE era MUSIC! If I were going to PRETEND anything to appease you people I would pretend NOT to like the sammy era but, as I stated before... I am not going to pretend ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love the Dave era Music, I like the Sammy era music, I liked a little of the Cherone stuff and I didn't like the 3 new songs... I'm glad dave cut his hair and changed it looks and I think it's time for a DLR/VH reunion...

As for the POWER trip, I dont know what to say? Don't sweat it. It's a mesage board! Maybe someday you'll be a mod. I'm not looking to take you on. I've had enough of that!

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Come on people "where Is The Love".

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Jokes on ME! GOOD ONE!

Judas Priest!!!!!! There is NO JOKE!!!!! I'm not putting you in the pen and I highly doubt Rikk is either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you actually read my previous posts? You brought this one on yourself. I went to bed last night thinking this was a light-hearted joke. Then, I logon late this afternoon and read that all Hell has gone into a handbasket!

Fab, you brought this one on all by yourself. Regardless, if I have to go through shit like this....... Well, nevermind.

At the end of the day and bottom line is that you gave props to that fat red chunker to whom we all collectively loathe here one too many times. You were called on it and you became livid. You made this a mountain out of a molehill. Also, I'm still a fucking man of my word. This time I PERSONALLY DELETED the fucking pictures without being asked!!!!

This whole thing is soooooooooooooo fucking retarded!!!!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Dan
    Come on people "where Is The Love".
    Either on an Air Supply website or "Main" at the links. :p

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MAX
    Either on an Air Supply website or "Main" at the links. :p
    Come on Max,you know how I feel about the Links?
    Air Supply rocks.Not

thefive
    Originally posted by MAX
    Also, I'm still a fucking man of my word. This time I PERSONALLY DELETED the fucking pictures without being asked!!!!

Max I know we had are differences. We had are ups and downs.
    I tip my hat to you Max for this. (deleted that photo) That was pretty cool in my book. Shows character. Good man....

Fabulous Shadow
    Yep I gave him Props in a light hearted joke on my pal Rikk... Much like this one... I guess I'm not the only one who can't take a joke...
    Anyway... I'm out of here... It's just been too much fun for on day. Think I 'll curl up with my son and read the little Roth article I spied on the newstand today. Me, the evil Roth hater, Sammy lover! Planned on Scanning and Posting but WTF for... All my good deeds end me up in the same place anyway...Fuck it.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Dan
    Come on Max,you know how I feel about the Links?
    Air Supply rocks.Not
    No bro, I don't know how you feel about the links and it was a joke.

I wasn't ripping on Brett's site anyway. To each their own. I was just stating that many people there honestly think songs such as "When it's Love", "Love Walks In" and "I Can't Stop Loving You" are the epitome of how Van Halen should be both recognized and remembered.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yep I gave him Props in a light hearted joke on my pal Rikk... Much like this one... I guess I'm not the only one who can't take a joke...
    Anyway... I'm out of here... It's just been too much fun for on day. Think I 'll curl up with my son and read the little Roth article I spied on the newstand today. Me, the evil Roth hater, Sammy lover! Planned on Scanning and Posting but WTF for... All my good deeds end me up in the same place anyway...Fuck it.
    I guess you just can't let it go, huh?

Fuck, it's like you're expecting an apology and you're not going to fucking get that. You brought this on yourself. You can play the victim here, but you're not the victim.

This whole thing is nuts. I don't know how it blew up, but we started joking with you and you obviously didn't get it.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Fuck If I had a brick I'd slam it in my fucking head right now!
    Please, PLEASE give me your address...

I will send you a ton of bricks!

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MAX
    No bro, I don't know how you feel about the links and it was a joke.

I wasn't ripping on Brett's site anyway. To each their own. I was just stating that many people there honestly think songs such as "When it's Love", "Love Walks In" and "I Can't Stop Loving You" are the epitome of how Van Halen should be both recognized and remembered.
    Max,No worrys dude, I just like to spread the Love with people when they are having ago at each other.
    I'm Loyal to this site only.:p
    Last edited by Dan; 08-30-2004 at 02:58 AM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yes, but don't forget, ALL of you, that I can't stop lovin' you. At least until love walks in.

Thread Information