Page 12 of 527 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252662112512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sheep Pen

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 02:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

OMG...this thread is funny as hell
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Rikk
    Yes, but don't forget, ALL of you, that I can't stop lovin' you. At least until love walks in.
    Nice one Rikk,But "Why Can't This be Love?"
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:48 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 487 Posts

Originally posted by Dan
    Nice one Rikk,But "Why Can't This be Love?"
    Because it's not enough, Dan. It's not enough. And anyway, don't tell me what love can do.

guwapo_rocker
    WTF....I go away for the weekend and all hell breaks loose.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LOL...I know, Guwapo, my friend.

It's insane what's been up. But I think there have been some issues building up for some time. I've seen too many fights, too much backstabbing, too much Dave-bashing in the past to ever be truly unbiased. But it seems pretty clear to me that this was an unfortunate but necessary occurrence this weekend. The PM's I've received have confirmed a lot of past bad feelings that I hope can be gotten past.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Smile DIAPER's take on all this...

Hey, Diaper has something to say about this weekend!!!

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2015 @ 07:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Of course I have Keeyth... Twice
    Just making sure!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Post SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT

* * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

It has come to my attention that people may not enjoy actually being residents of the Sheep Pen. Certain events this weekend saw a poster lash out and froth at the mouth at the very suggestion of this poster possibly being put in the Sheep Pen to help this poster see the error of this poster's ways. Well, I (Rikk) am here to inform the Army that our sheep are given the best possible care money can buy. If you are offered a place in the Pen, you are being offered help, love and respect. Expect only the best for our local wool-wearing population. After all, a sheep may become a lambchop in the end. But before that, isn't FATTENING the sheep up standard operating procedure?

Yes, we have a lot of severe retards behind our gates. There are some really tragic cases in this pen...assholes like COCKVANHALEN69 and TJVHOU8POOP2, cuntfaces like DIAPER and BLOW-IT-ALL (although BLOW-IT-ALL has escaped and hasn't been seen since), shit-hoarders like VAN HERPES and TOWN IDIOT. This is prime baa-material. And yes, we hate them. But do we mistreat them? Are they malnourished? Are they beaten? I've been called out to prove I'm not torturing our sheep and they are well-fed, etc. (although I have it on good authority that ELVIS just recently called a local sheep a "fucking cunt" and also is planning on adding a few sheep into the place himself). Well, I had one of our employees take a picture of the Sheep, proving that they are well-kept, protected and well-fed. The picture is below. If those don't look like good quarters to you, then I guess you live in a 5-star Hilton 365 days a year.

Oh, BTW, the large sheep in the forefront is FAB (she's just checking out the place...realizing that the bad reputation we've received for our treatment of sheep is indeed not true). Behind her is COCKVANHALEN69. He's checking her out, trying to prove to the world that the "COCK" in his name is not a gay thing (although we have a picture I will post later of COCK and TOWN IDIOT in the Pen's gym after-hours). The four sheep next to them staring at the camera are TOWN IDIOT, VAN HERPES, BIG BAD ZERO and TJVHOU8POOP2. The four of them have been actually enjoying their stay recently. BIG BAD ZERO has been prevented from writing letters home (posting at the Army), but he's been enjoying his "Self-Shearing" and "How To Baa With Proper Grammatical Structure" classes. There are also treatment programs for all four. There's a Sammy Hagar Fans Anonymous program that every sheep is required to attend three times a week. The program begins with each sheep baa-ing and then making a statement to the group. For example, TOWN IDIOT will say to the group: "I am TOWN IDIOT and I am a Sammy Hagar fan. It started in the 80's when my brother convinced me to pick up the V.O.A. LP, and it all went downhill. I almost quit the habit until the 5150 album came out, and I couldn't stop listening to his horrible voice. I, like so many other teenagers in the 80s, was never the same." Sad stuff, to be sure. But we sure try to treat these sheeps' problems. In fact, last week we had all the sheep in the PEN burn their copies of the CAN'T STOP LOVIN' YOU CD-single as part of their treatment program. Some of them cried, some of them baa'd, but afterwards they felt a lot better. It's all part of something we call our LEARNING TO SEE SHEEP TREATMENT program.

Yes, the SHEEP PEN is a place with tears, laughter, love. It's a good place...there's pain in there, but it's good pain.

Free your mind, sheep, and the rest will follow. Baa.

Here's the picture (and notice that FAB went straight for the swill):

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Funny shit Rikk!

Here's a few Fuglyass quotes for your reading pleasure...

I do like Sammy but then again I am an attention whore... What ya think???

I am a female... I reserve the right to like Van Hagar and all their sappy love songs!!!!

I guess, I don't belong here then... maybe I can join the Gary Cherone board.

Ahhh man BT I have some VERY heartfelt memories of the Hagar era... I think there should be special rules specifically for us feminine folks...

At least at the Army, your given a fair shot, Hagar fan or not, to earn you place at the board, seems I'm doing pretty well here! Hagar fan and all...

Yeah, and people call ME an attention whore! These are the same people that create multi-usernames just so they can keep having it out with me just for a speck of my attention!!

I threaten people because they have pushed me to the breaking point.

Here's the deal. I am DONE dealing with YOU. OK
    So fuck off back to VHF and shove Lady Blue right up your ass ok.

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ?'s AS TO WHY I AM SO BITTER ALL THE TIME??? LAUGH ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE FUCKING GRAVE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA ANGEL! ROT IN HELL BITCH! AND dg BE SURE AND TELL DIF ABOUT YOU ROMPS WITH WOLFMAN! FAB OUT!

You want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...

Hey ass, The guy in Concrete is my brother, I'll have him AND his Biker friends look ya up. As for violence, you resorted to that by coming in here ans sticking your nose into something that it didnt belong. You have dug up alot of burden that was dead an buried for alot of people you moron. Now go back to the lins and explain that to Brett and seenbad. As for Timmy... I dont even bother with him, if he had a brain he's hurt himself. BTW, I'll be in Seattle on the 26th to watch the Padres play the Mariners maybe my brother and I will both look you up! That way I can watch as he breaks you legs!

What are you GS my fucking SHADOW? I bet you search for my posts by my user name dont you? Is your only purpose here to follow me around? You freaking Fab followers really need to get a net life of your own!

I AM fucking INSANE! All the abuse I have suffered at you hands, at seens hands all while Brett watched has taken a toll on me... I feel like a battered wife! You guys have shattered my self-esteem! I feel stupid and fat and ugly and now I need a boob job too. I don't even want to leave the house anymore...

ROTFLMBO!!! I see Angel is STILL riding on my coat tails over at the "hopping DDLR! She has replaced he fookin ugly mug avatar with mine!

am ANYTHING but white trash. ASK AROUND! This chick was born with a silver spoon in her mouth!
    "Daddies lil Sweetie"! That's me!

I like many bands.
    Van Hagar just happens to be one of many.

As moderator, I would make it acceptable for women to be Van Hagar fans!

have alot of anger pent up inside me...
    Don't worry though Dan, It only comes out when provoked...

I can either be your sweetest dream or your worst nightmare... It's up to the individual...

Wanna see me spin my head around and make the lights go on and off????

Pete.. You gave me a love vote too you hipocritical non-thinking dickwad! I have never done a thing to you or anyone at this board. You are simply letting others do your thinking for you.

I have a very sweet ass thank you very much!

I went to a Vanilla Ice Concert
    I was an extra in a Twisted Sister video (I Want to Rock)
    I was a Madonna Wanna Be
    I like (yes to this day) SOME rap
    I bought VHIII TWICE
    and I an going to Van Hagar TWICE!

I stripped to "Poundcake" once... Made me a nifty hundred and fifty! LOL!

I also have Mike B's work numbers oh and his home number too. I'm sure his wife would love to hear.... Shall we contine with tit for tat?

I guess even the ruddest shit slingers are no match the the ever lovely Fabulous Shadow!
    No match ???

You're one crazy, shit for brains, Fuglyass slut-whore...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

HOLY FUCK!! Those quotes made the ones I compiled look like standard board fare.

Jesus fucking psycho! Can you say HOT DOG AND A STRAIGHT JACKET??

I've learned a lot today. I've learned specifically about what happened at the Links and why. I've learned that threats of violence were made to various mods there. I know some of you don't get along with Brett. Personally, I have no problems with him at all. I think the mods there (minus Jimmy) are usually good people. But even if that weren't the case, making physical threats to these people is unacceptable and pretty fucking sick. Also, FAB claimed she left the forums. In reality, she was banned for making horrible threats and then got a "fuck you" in before the banning went into effect. Furthermore, she would still be happier there. But she has nowhere else to go, which is why she keeps posting here and is playing nice. In fact, she was making anti-Dave statements right up until she was banned, but cooled them here only because she needed a place to post and didn't want to leave the VH community. Furthermore, I've been told that she was among the biggest anti-Dave posters the Links ever had. That's what confuses me even more about all this.

This is ugly shit, but I've seen the ugly side of this and talked to enough people. I don't like being attacked for making a joke. But now to see how far this shit usually goes, I'm pointing it out before it actually gets to its worst.

FAB, watch yourself.

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-24-2015 @ 02:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by MAX
    I was just stating that many people there honestly think songs such as "When it's Love", "Love Walks In" and "I Can't Stop Loving You" are the epitome of how Van Halen should be both recognized and remembered.
    Now you have to be severely brain damaged to believe in that. That's one of the main reasons I loathe that place.

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yes, but don't forget, ALL of you, that I can't stop lovin' you. At least until love walks in.
    HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    HOLY FUCK!! Those quotes made the ones I compiled look like standard board fare.

Jesus fucking psycho! Can you say HOT DOG AND A STRAIGHT JACKET??

I've learned a lot today. I've learned specifically about what happened at the Links and why. I've learned that threats of violence were made to various mods there. I know some of you don't get along with Brett. Personally, I have no problems with him at all. I think the mods there (minus Jimmy) are usually good people. But even if that weren't the case, making physical threats to these people is unacceptable and pretty fucking sick. Also, FAB claimed she left the forums. In reality, she was banned for making horrible threats and then got a "fuck you" in before the banning went into effect. Furthermore, she would still be happier there. But she has nowhere else to go, which is why she keeps posting here and is playing nice. In fact, she was making anti-Dave statements right up until she was banned, but cooled them here only because she needed a place to post and didn't want to leave the VH community. Furthermore, I've been told that she was among the biggest anti-Dave posters the Links ever had. That's what confuses me even more about all this.

This is ugly shit, but I've seen the ugly side of this and talked to enough people. I don't like being attacked for making a joke. But now to see how far this shit usually goes, I'm pointing it out before it actually gets to its worst.

FAB, watch yourself.
    Holy freakin' shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cats out of the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Where was this shit compiled? I've both read and heard a lot of stuff but how recent is all of this? :confused:

OMG!!!! This isn't good!!!! Where did she post this Elvis? Is this from DDLR or the links?

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    05-26-2015 @ 05:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Wonder how many dumpsters ol' Diaper has hit today?!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by MAX
    ! Where did she post this Elvis? Is this from DDLR or the links?

Everything I compiled in my last post was from HERE!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
    Wonder how many dumpsters ol' Diaper has hit today?!
    Poor DIAPER...only three and a half days left in his reign as SHEEP OF THE WEEK.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Everything I compiled in my last post was from HERE!
    Shit?!?!?! Yet we've yet to pick up on it until NOW? :confused:

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Poor DIAPER...only three and a half days left in his reign as SHEEP OF THE WEEK.
    I'm well aware my friend. It's come to my attention that Diaper has been soiling his drawers and leaving the Pen a fucking mess!!!!

We will NOT tolerate that will we? My goodness, I've heard rumors that some of the other sheep are actually mistaking it for chocolate pudding at the dessert trough?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MAX
    I'm well aware my friend. It's come to my attention that Diaper has been soiling his drawers and leaving the Pen a fucking mess!!!!

We will NOT tolerate that will we? My goodness, I've heard rumors that some of the other sheep are actually mistaking it for chocolate pudding at the dessert trough?
    Yes, I heard the same thing. It's not good. In fact, I heard that COCKVANHALEN69 went to the trough for his daily meal of chocolate mousse and was greeted with the disgusting taste of DIAPER's droppings.

DIAPER, this kind of shit will not be tolerated in the SHEEP PEN. Shape up or you don't eat!! (And if you don't eat, you won't really need diapers, will you? And that'll be the end of you.)

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-30-2012 @ 08:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm not going to go back and read this whole thread...can someone tell me if Fab was banned or something?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

She hasn't been banned. But she's been called out on much objectionable behavior...starting fights, lying, insulting newbies, threatening people...it apparently goes back a long way.

A few months ago, I noticed every time a new guy joined, FAB would attack the person by saying something like: "You don't matter here, fuck off." I would jump in and straighten it out. But there have been a LOT of people pissed off with this shit lately. And I know a bunch of us (ELVIS, MAX, me, many others) are not putting up with it anymore. Even the Linkers know about this, and they banned her too. Frankly, to get all the details, you have to go a few pages back.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Frankly, to get all the details, you have to go a few pages back.
    And check out some of Diapers "family album" while you're there, just for the fuck of it.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ATTENTION SHEEP PEN DEVOTEES.............BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT(and you know we never disapoint....)..........AN EXCLUSIVE LOOK AT DIAPERS CURRENT POTTY TRAINING PROGRAM............AND THIS JUST IN: WE HAVE EXCLUSIVE AUDIO FRON THE SESSION...................LETS LISTEN IN>>>>>>>>>>>

Diapers mom- "Now Diaper stop fighting me, you're 35 years old for christ sake. Well, I think you are........I was on smack the entire pregnancy and didnt know my pussy from a crack in the pavement so who knows?"

Diaper- "Hurry this up mom, I gotta go get our welfare check, then it's off to the Roth Army Forums. I have so many friends there. Mom, what does motherfucking loser mean?"

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"Well hi there everybody, Jim Dandy here. In between jerking mahself off to Kiss album covers, and brushing my tooth, I make sure to check out the Sheep Pen. It's the only website thread endorsed by yers truly. Well this and Gay 69.com. Anyway a good ol' southern congrats to Diaper for his special honor. Now, where'd I put that buttplug?!"

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

She hasn't been banned. But she's been called out on much objectionable behavior...starting fights, lying, insulting newbies, threatening people...it apparently goes back a long way.
    Ok, thanks for the reply. I haven't seen any of that behavior on this site so far. Are you guys also discussing people like John Holmes and Joe Thunder?

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Joe Thunder is not worthy of mention in here. That thing is banned every time it logs on. "John Holmes?" when did he slam Roth?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
    Ok, thanks for the reply. I haven't seen any of that behavior on this site so far. Are you guys also discussing people like John Holmes and Joe Thunder?
    There are trouble-makers on this site. The SHEEP PEN does not deal with all idiots...it just happens to deal with trouble-makers that happen to like Sammy Hagar. Now, you can like Sammy Hagar at this site (as long as there isn't constant pro-Sammy spam), but you can't be obnoxious about it. And if you are someone who is constantly pitting people against each other, making threats of physical violence AND you like Sammy Hagar, you may end up in the Pen.

Now, technically, FAB isn't in the Pen yet. But we're only talking about this because of a little occurrence this weekend which has escalated to what you see here now. Unfortunate...but maybe necessary.

As for this Friday's SHEEP OF THE WEEK, well we'll just have to see.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No, you're right, Max, John Holmes has not slammed Roth. In fact, he hasn't mentioned him at all that I've seen. His sole purpose seems to be to abuse women and children.

I haven't been reading this thread. What happens to someone who is put in the Sheep Pen? For all I know, I may have been put in here myself. LOL

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No, you're right, Max, John Holmes has not slammed Roth. In fact, he hasn't mentioned him at all that I've seen. His sole purpose seems to be to abuse women and children.

I haven't been reading this thread. What happens to someone who is put in the Sheep Pen? For all I know, I may have been put in here myself. LOL
    I doubt you'll ever be put in here, Chelle. As far as I know, you never slam Roth or start shit up with people just for fun (relating to Roth).

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ok, cool. Can we have an Asshole Pen too? I have several people in mind for it already....

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ok, cool. Can we have an Asshole Pen too? I have several people in mind for it already....
    LOL!! Who would be your first inductees?

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Joe Thunder and John Holmes
    Last edited by SoCalChelle; 08-31-2004 at 01:59 PM.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I haven't really paid attention to him at all but perhaps that he is an issue that should be reported to the administrators.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I second that! we have an edit, report and quote square. Maybe a square that simply says ASS HOLE, for when someone posts shit, great idea Chelle!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So what's the deal with the Sheep Pen? How does it work? What happens when someone is sent here...they can't post in other threads anymore? What?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So what's the deal with the Sheep Pen? How does it work? What happens when someone is sent here...they can't post in other threads anymore? What?
    Getting put in here doesn't usually have literal ramnifications...although it is symbolic. If a Ched-head is in here, it's a sign that he/she is a trouble-maker. The Army doesn't stand for censorship or banning...although it is very occasionally necessary. In fact, one member (I think only one) of the SHEEP PEN has been banned (BIG BAD ZERO) from the Army.

The real purpose of the PEN is to bring attention to complete idiots...calling them out, if you will. And it's actually been very successful at contributing to the Army's noble fight against sheep everywhere. Since the Pen's inception, the sheep population at the Army has gone down considerably. Even those sheep that don't leave notoriously shut up eventually, realizing they are the butt of a lot of jokes. Some notable examples of this: COCKVANHALEN69, TJVOU81POOP, VAN HERPES (L.S.D.).

For more information, and for a fuller and more detailed explanation, read the very first post in this SHEEP PEN thread. It includes our motto and also translations for some of the nicknames. Our current administration staff is me, MAX, GUWAPO and BILL (although we have many other posters helping and offering suggestions and opinions). The thread itself contains our various announcements of who is being inducted, why they are fucking idiots, some creative picture work from GUWAPO, BILL and MAX, and general hilarity. You can really get a history of the site's trouble-makers just by reading the entire SHEEP PEN thread, and that was part of the intention.

One more detail, not explained in the first post: almost every Friday, we announce our SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Past winners (losers) include BIG BAD ZERO, COCKVANHALEN69, BLOW-IT-ALL and the VHLinks mod JIMMY. We will be announcing another SHEEP OF THE WEEK this Friday. These winners are, again, not just Sammy fans. That's not what any of this is about. They are Ched-heads that are also incredible trouble-makers. For the next seven days, this "winner" becomes the butt of all jokes, with BILL and GUWAPO in particular torturing them with hilarious creativity.
    Last edited by Rikk; 08-31-2004 at 02:46 PM.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    <marquee>LMFFEAO !!</marquee>
    <marquee direction=right></marquee>

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thanks, Rikk

I really think we need an Asshole Pen, too

Fabulous Shadow
    All of these were tounge in cheek type humor. Is it NOT OBVIOUS?
    People were asking about my Hagarisms so I answered... I was actually poking fun at myself for being a Hagar fan

I do like Sammy but then again I am an attention whore... What ya think???

I am a female... I reserve the right to like Van Hagar and all their sappy love songs!!!!

I guess, I don't belong here then... maybe I can join the Gary Cherone board.

Ahhh man BT I have some VERY heartfelt memories of the Hagar era... I think there should be special rules specifically for us feminine folks...

As moderator, I would make it acceptable for women to be Van Hagar fans! (my whole moderator campaign was a joke)

At least at the Army, your given a fair shot, Hagar fan or not, to earn you place at the board, seems I'm doing pretty well here! Hagar fan and all...

I like many bands.
    Van Hagar just happens to be one of many.

I have a very sweet ass thank you very much!

These were all copied and pasted here from the DDLR site. From ONE thread in which I was being attacked and false claims were being made. The original posts were not made here!

I threaten people because they have pused me to the breaking point.

Here's the deal. I am DONE dealing with YOU. OK
    So fuck off back to VHF and shove Lady Blue right up your ass ok.

You want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...

Hey ass, The guy in Concrete is my brother, I'll have him AND his Biker friends look ya up. As for violence, you resorted to that by coming in here ans sticking your nose into something that it didnt belong. You have dug up alot of burden that was dead an buried for alot of people you moron. Now go back to the lins and explain that to Brett and seenbad. As for Timmy... I dont even bother with him, if he had a brain he's hurt himself. BTW, I'll be in Seattle on the 26th to watch the Padres play the Mariners maybe my brother and I will both look you up! That way I can watch as he breaks you legs!

What are you GS my fucking SHADOW? I bet you search for my posts by my user name dont you? Is your only purpose here to follow me around? You freaking Fab followers really need to get a net life of your own!

I AM fucking INSANE! All the abuse I have suffered at you hands, at seens hands all while Brett watched has taken a toll on me... I feel like a battered wife! You guys have shattered my self-esteem! I feel stupid and fat and ugly and now I need a boob job too. I don't even want to leave the house anymore...

All of these are from the battles I was having with the people at the DDLR... THEWY came HERE to attack me! Am I not allowed to defend myself?

Yeah, and people call ME an attention whore! These are the same people that create multi-usernames just so they can keep having it out with me just for a speck of my attention!!

ROTFLMBO!!! I see Angel is STILL riding on my coat tails over at the "hopping DDLR! She has replaced he fookin ugly mug avatar with mine!

am ANYTHING but white trash. ASK AROUND! This chick was born with a silver spoon in her mouth!
    "Daddies lil Sweetie"! That's me!

I also have Mike B's work numbers oh and his home number too. I'm sure his wife would love to hear.... Shall we contine with tit for tat?

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ?'s AS TO WHY I AM SO BITTER ALL THE TIME??? LAUGH ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE FUCKING GRAVE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA ANGEL! ROT IN HELL BITCH! AND dg BE SURE AND TELL DIF ABOUT YOU ROMPS WITH WOLFMAN! FAB OUT!

I guess even the ruddest shit slingers are no match the the ever lovely Fabulous Shadow!

These were answers to ?'s people were asking about my hot tempered reputaion... Some were outright JOKES

have alot of anger pent up inside me...
    Don't worry though Dan, It only comes out when provoked...

I can either be your sweetest dream or your worst nightmare... It's up to the individual...

Wanna see me spin my head around and make the lights go on and off????

Pete.. You gave me a love vote too you hipocritical non-thinking dickwad! I have never done a thing to you or anyone at this board. You are simply letting others do your thinking for you.

This was from the musical MISHAPS THREAD that I started... Where we were admitting out mistakes

I went to a Vanilla Ice Concert
    I was an extra in a Twisted Sister video (I Want to Rock)
    I was a Madonna Wanna Be
    I like (yes to this day) SOME rap
    I bought VHIII TWICE
    and I an going to Van Hagar TWICE!

This was in a "Stripping" thread. Someone asked about stripping to VH music!

I stripped to "Poundcake" once... Made me a nifty hundred and fifty! LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I could take and compile posts from lots of users here that when placed in front of you in BULK would be rather disturbing. I agree that threatening was wrong and I have apologized for it both on the boards and directly to the indiviuals. (Minus one who will NEVER get an apology from me) That was bad behavior and I have admitted it. I came to the Army and I was offered a fresh start..."A CLEAN SLATE" I havent harrassed new users... I havent started any fights. The only fights I havd here is the DDLR people when they came HERE after me. I even worked my way through it and patched things up with them. AS for the LINKS! What difference does THAT make? CLEAN SLATE remember? I think it was POJO who said I would be judged on what I did here! I've played fair here! And I'm standing by that. What this boils down to is your running out of sheep for the pen so your CREATING one... Here's the thing... I'm TIRED of being BULLIED... I'm tired of TRYING so hard. I'm fed up... So here's the thing... You can't put someone in the pen who is no longer a user... I quit! It isnt worth it. I'm not staying here and trying to PROVE myself to ANYONE! Especially YOU RIKK! This sheep pen has gone to YOUR head! I was a good poster HERE, sure I had a SHADY past... But I had changed all that. Somepeople just won't let things die... So... No pen for me... I'm out of here!

Thread Information