Page 13 of 527 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262763113513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sheep Pen

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2003 @ 08:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

All of these were tounge in cheek type humor. Is it NOT OBVIOUS?
    People were asking about my Hagarisms so I answered... I was actually poking fun at myself for being a Hagar fan

I do like Sammy but then again I am an attention whore... What ya think???

I am a female... I reserve the right to like Van Hagar and all their sappy love songs!!!!

I guess, I don't belong here then... maybe I can join the Gary Cherone board.

Ahhh man BT I have some VERY heartfelt memories of the Hagar era... I think there should be special rules specifically for us feminine folks...

As moderator, I would make it acceptable for women to be Van Hagar fans! (my whole moderator campaign was a joke)

At least at the Army, your given a fair shot, Hagar fan or not, to earn you place at the board, seems I'm doing pretty well here! Hagar fan and all...

I like many bands.
    Van Hagar just happens to be one of many.

I have a very sweet ass thank you very much!

These were all copied and pasted here from the DDLR site. From ONE thread in which I was being attacked and false claims were being made. The original posts were not made here!

I threaten people because they have pused me to the breaking point.

Here's the deal. I am DONE dealing with YOU. OK
    So fuck off back to VHF and shove Lady Blue right up your ass ok.

You want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...

Hey ass, The guy in Concrete is my brother, I'll have him AND his Biker friends look ya up. As for violence, you resorted to that by coming in here ans sticking your nose into something that it didnt belong. You have dug up alot of burden that was dead an buried for alot of people you moron. Now go back to the lins and explain that to Brett and seenbad. As for Timmy... I dont even bother with him, if he had a brain he's hurt himself. BTW, I'll be in Seattle on the 26th to watch the Padres play the Mariners maybe my brother and I will both look you up! That way I can watch as he breaks you legs!

What are you GS my fucking SHADOW? I bet you search for my posts by my user name dont you? Is your only purpose here to follow me around? You freaking Fab followers really need to get a net life of your own!

I AM fucking INSANE! All the abuse I have suffered at you hands, at seens hands all while Brett watched has taken a toll on me... I feel like a battered wife! You guys have shattered my self-esteem! I feel stupid and fat and ugly and now I need a boob job too. I don't even want to leave the house anymore...

All of these are from the battles I was having with the people at the DDLR... THEWY came HERE to attack me! Am I not allowed to defend myself?

Yeah, and people call ME an attention whore! These are the same people that create multi-usernames just so they can keep having it out with me just for a speck of my attention!!

ROTFLMBO!!! I see Angel is STILL riding on my coat tails over at the "hopping DDLR! She has replaced he fookin ugly mug avatar with mine!

am ANYTHING but white trash. ASK AROUND! This chick was born with a silver spoon in her mouth!
    "Daddies lil Sweetie"! That's me!

I also have Mike B's work numbers oh and his home number too. I'm sure his wife would love to hear.... Shall we contine with tit for tat?

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ?'s AS TO WHY I AM SO BITTER ALL THE TIME??? LAUGH ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE FUCKING GRAVE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA ANGEL! ROT IN HELL BITCH! AND dg BE SURE AND TELL DIF ABOUT YOU ROMPS WITH WOLFMAN! FAB OUT!

I guess even the ruddest shit slingers are no match the the ever lovely Fabulous Shadow!

These were answers to ?'s people were asking about my hot tempered reputaion... Some were outright JOKES

have alot of anger pent up inside me...
    Don't worry though Dan, It only comes out when provoked...

I can either be your sweetest dream or your worst nightmare... It's up to the individual...

Wanna see me spin my head around and make the lights go on and off????

Pete.. You gave me a love vote too you hipocritical non-thinking dickwad! I have never done a thing to you or anyone at this board. You are simply letting others do your thinking for you.

This was from the musical MISHAPS THREAD that I started... Where we were admitting out mistakes

I went to a Vanilla Ice Concert
    I was an extra in a Twisted Sister video (I Want to Rock)
    I was a Madonna Wanna Be
    I like (yes to this day) SOME rap
    I bought VHIII TWICE
    and I an going to Van Hagar TWICE!

This was in a "Stripping" thread. Someone asked about stripping to VH music!

I stripped to "Poundcake" once... Made me a nifty hundred and fifty! LOL!

I guess even the ruddest shit slingers are no match the the ever lovely Fabulous Shadow!

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ?'s AS TO WHY I AM SO BITTER ALL THE TIME??? LAUGH ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE FUCKING GRAVE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA ANGEL! ROT IN HELL BITCH! AND dg BE SURE AND TELL DIF ABOUT YOU ROMPS WITH WOLFMAN! FAB OUT!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I could take and compile posts from lots of users here that when placed in front of you in BULK would be rather disturbing. I agree that threatening was wrong and I have apologized for it both on the boards and directly to the indiviuals. (Minus one who will NEVER get an apology from me) That was bad behavior and I have admitted it. I came to the Army and I was offered a fresh start..."A CLEAN SLATE" I havent harrassed new users... I havent started any fights. The only fights I havd here is the DDLR people when they came HERE after me. I even worked my way through it and patched things up with them. AS for the LINKS! What difference does THAT make? CLEAN SLATE remember? I think it was POJO who said I would be judged on what I did here! I've played fair here! And I'm standing by that. What this boils down to is your running out of sheep for the pen so your CREATING one... Here's the thing... I'm TIRED of being BULLIED... I'm tired of TRYING so hard. I'm fed up... So here's the thing... You can't put someone in the pen who is no longer a user... I quit! It isnt worth it. I'm not staying here and trying to PROVE myself to ANYONE! Especially YOU RIKK! This sheep pen has gone to YOUR head! I was a good poster HERE, sure I had a SHADY past... But I had changed all that. Somepeople just won't let things die... So... No pen for me... I'm out of here!
    Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-30-2012 @ 08:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

This is bullshit.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 486 Posts

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    [B]I could take and compile posts from lots of users here that when placed in front of you in BULK would be rather disturbing. I agree that threatening was wrong and I have apologized for it both on the boards and directly to the indiviuals. (Minus one who will NEVER get an apology from me) That was bad behavior and I have admitted it. I came to the Army and I was offered a fresh start..."A CLEAN SLATE" I havent harrassed new users... I havent started any fights. The only fights I havd here is the DDLR people when they came HERE after me. I even worked my way through it and patched things up with them. AS for the LINKS! What difference does THAT make? CLEAN SLATE remember? I think it was POJO who said I would be judged on what I did here! I've played fair here! And I'm standing by that. What this boils down to is your running out of sheep for the pen so your CREATING one... Here's the thing... I'm TIRED of being BULLIED... I'm tired of TRYING so hard. I'm fed up... So here's the thing... You can't put someone in the pen who is no longer a user... I quit! It isnt worth it. I'm not staying here and trying to PROVE myself to ANYONE! Especially YOU RIKK! This sheep pen has gone to YOUR head! I was a good poster HERE, sure I had a SHADY past... But I had changed all that. Somepeople just won't let things die... So... No pen for me... I'm out of here!
    Victim crap again, huh?

First off, I don't think ANYONE except the Links mods were quite aware of the shit you'd been up to. And when you attacked me this weekend, or when I saw you declaring to newbies over the past few months that you are something and they are nothing and they should shut up, or when I saw you start a fight between two mods, or when I saw your long threads on how great the Van Hagar shows are, I knew that nothing had changed.

So stop playing victim. As far as I know, you're not being banned. But you are being called out. I've seen you do too much shit. Any more lawsuit threats on your schedule because you can no longer post at a forum? First you ask nicely, then you threaten with legal action? Any more threats to harm moderators physically? And how was that Atomic Punks show you claimed you went to but called the club up to ask for show details so that you could claim to people in main that it was a great show and you loved the set opener? When someone noticed that you'd done that, you went nuts and started physically threatening people.

Now yes, that's your past. But you haven't really changed...don't try and pretend you have. You and I both know things you have been doing behind the scenes. And don't make me look for a bunch of fights you've started between people. And you've attacked newbies for making anti-Sammy comments. That's bullshit that isn't tolerated here. What is it...SARGE or ELVIS or MAX or myself can make anti-Sammy comments but little newbie Roth-tards will be set straight by you?

I see through it all. It's not up to me to ban you. But I can call you out on this thread to my heart's content. In fact, I know a few mods who would love to ban you because of your recent behavior (as well as your disgusting past behavior), but they wouldn't or can't.

I don't believe in censorship, but I believe in honesty. I felt sorry for you briefly last week, but after the conversations I've had with MANY people, I absolutely don't feel sorry for you. Some of the things I've heard I've been asked to keep confidential, so I won't post them here. But you really need to watch your behavior or you could end up one day in worse trouble than a damn SHEEP PEN.

One more thing...read your quotes again. Do you really think the issue here is WHERE they were said? Some of them are fucking twisted. Of course we're all guilty of that kind of shit. And some of them are just funny or egotistical. But some of those quotes are fucking sick.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Fuglyass quote:

These were all copied and pasted here from the DDLR site. From ONE thread in which I was being attacked and false claims were being made.
    Bullshit!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Bullshit!

More lies, huh?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Another Fuglyass quote:
    I'm out of here!
    Good fucking riddance !!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Rikk
    More lies, huh?
    I made sure EVERYTHING I posted was from here. I read quotes posted here from DDLR, and I left them alone...

BTW, there's plenty more where those came from...

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

You know, I have heard a lot of stories but now I'm pissed that it has been going on at this site. I knew there were some pro-spammy things but I didn't know about the threats to newbies. I'm pretty fucking livid right about now!!!!

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    10-15-2007 @ 05:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks

so go to the pen...who cares? its a website, nothing happens to you...you go to the pen, you go to the pen...why take things so personally or take them personally by attacking people. yes, this is the Roth Army, but its not real, its a website. There are no punishments for the Pen. Sooner or later your probably going to go in, hell I check all the time to see when my time comes. Serve your time, and be done with it. So much drama

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Where exactly was she threatening newbies (other than people that came from ddlr to harrass her)?

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

This has been coming for a while. A lot of us have tried but after what transpired last weekend pretty much clinched it. I've receieved a lot of pm's demanding that something be done.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
    so go to the pen...who cares? its a website, nothing happens to you...you go to the pen, you go to the pen...why take things so personally or take them personally by attacking people. yes, this is the Roth Army, but its not real, its a website. There are no punishments for the Pen. Sooner or later your probably going to go in, hell I check all the time to see when my time comes. Serve your time, and be done with it. So much drama
    LOL...I doubt you're going in. So don't call your lawyer just yet.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hey Fuglyass.. I thought you quit...

Why do I see your Fuglyass name browsing this forum ??

Go away!

Shoo!

Get lost!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MAX
    This has been coming for a while. A lot of us have tried but after what transpired last weekend pretty much clinched it. I've receieved a lot of pm's demanding that something be done.
    In fact, I would say in everyone's defense that dealing with FAB was like a "last resort" kind of thing. So many things have been building up, and what happened with MAX and FAB, as well as me and FAB, was a sort of "can't take this anymore" action.

Fabulous Shadow
    IDIOT! You may have got these qoutes from this site but they were pasted here from the DDLR. I did NOT post this here... OK SCREWBALL?

I have never threatened ANYONE here! EVER! Especially a newbie! If anything, I am always in the introduction thread welcoming them! Take a LOOK! Back it up your claims RIKK! PROVE IT! You obviously have plenty of time to search my posts...[/b]

As for the LINKS stuff... HISTORY... WHO cares... Clean Slate... Per Admin... Remember???

These were all copied and pasted here from the DDLR site. From ONE thread in which I was being attacked and false claims were being made. The original posts were not made here!

I threaten people because they have pused me to the breaking point.

Here's the deal. I am DONE dealing with YOU. OK
    So fuck off back to VHF and shove Lady Blue right up your ass ok.

You want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...

Hey ass, The guy in Concrete is my brother, I'll have him AND his Biker friends look ya up. As for violence, you resorted to that by coming in here ans sticking your nose into something that it didnt belong. You have dug up alot of burden that was dead an buried for alot of people you moron. Now go back to the lins and explain that to Brett and seenbad. As for Timmy... I dont even bother with him, if he had a brain he's hurt himself. BTW, I'll be in Seattle on the 26th to watch the Padres play the Mariners maybe my brother and I will both look you up! That way I can watch as he breaks you legs!

What are you GS my fucking SHADOW? I bet you search for my posts by my user name dont you? Is your only purpose here to follow me around? You freaking Fab followers really need to get a net life of your own!

I AM fucking INSANE! All the abuse I have suffered at you hands, at seens hands all while Brett watched has taken a toll on me... I feel like a battered wife! You guys have shattered my self-esteem! I feel stupid and fat and ugly and now I need a boob job too. I don't even want to leave the house anymore..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway... FUCK all of you... This Sheep Pen Power Trip your on is RIDICULOUS! YOu look like a bunch of MORONS. Notice how NO ONE is coming in here and backing you up? Play amoungst yourselves with your FAKE POWER! In your imaginary sheep pen! What a bunch of fucking LOSERS! Grown men? Geezus!
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 08-31-2004 at 05:04 PM.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LOL...I doubt you're going in. So don't call your lawyer just yet.
    ah its all good...you go in, you go in. i can take it, im not too worried about it. I soak the insults in, cause Guwapo already made me the Sponge...you can't break me

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Anyway... FUCK all of you... This Sheep Pen Power Trip your on is RIDICULOUS! YOu look like a bunch of MORONS. Notice how NO ONE is coming in here and backing you up? Play amoungst yourselves with your FAKE POWER! In your imaginary sheep pen! What a bunch of fucking LOSERS! Grown men? Geezus!
    LOL.

The SHEEP PEN is a joke. Nothing more. It's a source of amusement. We didn't even put you in here yet, FAB. But of course, you have to continue playing victim, huh?

Of course, you know what isn't "a joke" FAB? Threatening someone's children.

As for the Newbie comment, I can think of three separate occasions where a newer poster would disagree with your pro-Sammy comments and you'd post something to the effect of: "Do you know who I am? Get the fuck out of this forum!" Now, that's three times I saw it. And you would be warned. And you would do it again. Of course, why don't you explain to the whole board the thing you did behind WOLFMAN's back?

And why don't YOU explain why it was similar to one of the major reasons you left the Links in the first place?

There's a lot of respect on our parts, FAB. When someone posted that pic of you ("fixed up" in Photoshop), who removed it because it was tasteless?

Of course, you want to keep playing victim. You freaked out this weekend. We called you out on shit. You freaked out again, and this time went further, trying to start shit in PMs.

BTW, you think we don't have support on this? Then you're blind. Do you know how many PM's of support we've been getting? Do you know how many people have been sick of various shit?

This isn't a vendetta. You can do what you want. But don't fuck with someone and expect that person to lie down for you as so many others have when you mentioned your "biker gang" or your "lawsuits".

Then you said you're leaving. Well, I never asked you to leave. But it doesn't surprise me that you're not leaving.

Familiar, isn't it? Another big fight. Are you tired of having them?

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

what are we fighting for? Can't we all just get along <tear>?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    hahahahahehe

hahahehehe !!

Fabulous Shadow
    LOL.

The SHEEP PEN is a joke. Nothing more. It's a source of amusement. We didn't even put you in here yet, FAB. But of course, you have to continue playing victim, huh?

Of course, you know what isn't "a joke" FAB? Threatening someone's children.

As for the Newbie comment, I can think of three separate occasions where a newer poster would disagree with your pro-Sammy comments and you'd post something to the effect of: "Do you know who I am? Get the fuck out of this forum!" Now, that's three times I saw it. And you would be warned. And you would do it again. Of course, why don't you explain to the whole board the thing you did behind WOLFMAN's back?

And why don't YOU explain why it was similar to one of the major reasons you left the Links in the first place?

There's a lot of respect on our parts, FAB. When someone posted that pic of you ("fixed up" in Photoshop), who removed it because it was tasteless?

Of course, you want to keep playing victim. You freaked out this weekend. We called you out on shit. You freaked out again, and this time went further, trying to start shit in PMs.

BTW, you think we don't have support on this? Then you're blind. Do you know how many PM's of support we've been getting? Do you know how many people have been sick of various shit?

This isn't a vendetta. You can do what you want. But don't fuck with someone and expect that person to lie down for you as so many others have when you mentioned your "biker gang" or your "lawsuits".

Then you said you're leaving. Well, I never asked you to leave. But it doesn't surprise me that you're not leaving.

Familiar, isn't it? Another big fight. Are you tired of having them?
    Threatened someones children? Give me a BREAK! That is an outright LIE! I would NEVER do that! I am a mother!

Did behind Wolfmans Back? Nothing that I know of? Do you mean talking to Pete? He knows... Do you mean flirting with seenbad and sending him pictures? He knows.

Anyway, you can make up whatever LIES you want to turn people against me and the CLOWNS that worship you and this kind of carry on will believe you... But I know there are good people here who see this as a what it is... A desperate seach for this weeks sheep of the week... Can we play Candyland next?

Fabulous Shadow
    Oh and for the record... I been getting alot of PM's too... Trust me YOU and MAX do not GLOW in alot of people eyes right now...
    You'd be suprised...

And Elvira... Your such a JOKE that you make LOL! Have another Diet Rite and do somethimg abput that pubic head of yours!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Fuck your momma...

Go suck your drunk ex-husband's dick...

Leave us alone!

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-18-2010 @ 04:31 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Fuck your momma...

I always had this radical idea that Elvis was a black man. lol.

hmmm.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh and for the record... I been getting alot of PM's too... Trust me YOU and MAX do not GLOW in alot of people eyes right now...
    You'd be suprised...

And Elvira... Your such a JOKE that you make LOL! Have another Diet Rite and do somethimg abput that pubic head of yours!
    Yup...you said that last time too. Same ol' routine, huh?

And as for a desparate search for the SHEEP OF THE WEEK or whatever you're babbling on about, you're crazy.

I don't believe in picking on people for no reason, FAB. Trust me. I don't believe in making shit up either. Funny how you accused me of making the little WOLF thing up when you yelled at MAX about it two days ago. Go search your past posts before making something up again, huh?

I really could give a fuck about the SHEEP OF THE WEEK. You can't weasle your way out of everything.

Funny thing is, FAB, I had nothing against you until a few days ago. You freaked out. You even PM'd me angry because I didn't respond right away. But I was annoyed at the shit I've seen you pull, time and time again.

Don't worry about MAX, myself, ELVIS or anyone else. We are just fine. I hope you are too. But your credibility has been shot in the VH community for a long time.

I have nothing against you personally, but there are certain things I've seen. And I'm one of those people that will call someone out if I see too much of it. Your defenses have been pretty lame.

As for the children thing, let me make that more specific: threatening to bring harm to a person's entire family means you are also threatening that person's children. Does that makes any sense to you? I have promised the person who told me that that I would not name names. But you should watch what you say in PM's because people keep them, you know.

Seriously, I knew this would never be over for you. You always follow this same pattern of starting up little shit, freaking out when someone says something about it, fighting with chicks, flirting with guys, freaking out some more and then blowing up when people don't believe your raggedy little defense. Hell, the entire final blow-up from the Links had to do with you lying about seeing an ATOMIC PUNKS show. I mean, how stupid a reason to have an all-out fight is that?

I wish you well. I mean that. This is nothing to do with the PEN. But if you're going to keep lying in my face, I'm going to keep calling you out on it.

Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about with SEENBAD or whatever. And I don't want to hear about it...I like SEENBAD and don't want to hear about anything that happened/didn't happen. I sincerely mean it when I say I'm sure it was nothing.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh and for the record... I been getting alot of PM's too...
    How about answering some of them?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by seenbad
    I always had this radical idea that Elvis was a black man. lol.

hmmm.
    He could sure dance like a black man until he started wearing the white jumpsuits.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

like sand through the hour glass, so goes the Roth Army

Fabulous Shadow
    Never threatened anyones family! EVER

I was at that Punks Show... I didn't see who the special guest was... As everyone was saying... Because I was in a business meeting THERE... so I called to find out and it turns out there was NONE... No special guest... That Call to HOB nearly screwd up a contrac for an associate of mine... ala the Law Suit Threat... Your getting one side of the story and taking it for gospel...

Dont tell me seen isnt in on this. I know he and Max are PALS and this is all probably part of THAT...

Are we done yet? anything else you'd like MY version of?

Fabulous Shadow
    MAX wrote on Today, at 05:15 PM:
    You dumbass!!! My word is my bond. No PEN for you!!!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Never threatened anyones family! EVER

I was at that Punks Show... I didn't see who the special guest was... As everyone was saying... Because I was in a business meeting THERE... so I called to find out and it turns out there was NONE... No special guest... That Call to HOB nearly screwd up a contrac for an associate of mine... ala the Law Suit Threat... Your getting one side of the story and taking it for gospel...

Dont tell me seen isnt in on this. I know he and Max are PALS and this is all probably part of THAT...

Are we done yet? anything else you'd like MY version of?
    Actually, the story I heard was that you told everybody how great the show was, Brett said he didn't see you there, you took it as an insult and started a fight. Later, someone called the club, asking if their jacket was there and the club owner said, "Do you know this crazy chick who's been calling and asking about the Atomic Punks show? She wants the setlist and details." After the fact you were getting details just to keep lying about being there. It was weird. You fought with so many people on this that they threw you out after some threats.

But this doesn't matter. The bottom line is that was indeed a Links incident. But don't lie about it still. That's just stupid. I heard the same story from several people.

SEEN had nothing to do with this. Don't be paranoid. In fact, nothing here was planned. Like all the other incidents, it just escalated. Funny how you even have a bone to pick with him now, huh?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

As for threatening someone's family, the person who told me that would NOT lie. And it in fact sounded damn familiar...it sounded a lot like the "biker gang" posts ELVIS posted above. Sorry, but this person has no reason to lie about this. It's not cool. And if you're going to lie about it, then I'm truly done with you because it means there was no "clean slate" and you haven't learned a thing.

Again, I can't believe you think this is about any power trip or any SHEEP PEN.

Fabulous Shadow
    No... Brett said he didn't see me and I said I was in the office with the Booking Manager... They kept asking who was the special guest to my friend and co worker and we didnt see on so we called and said we were from a college paper saw the show but missed the guests name, she said she didnt know but that she would find out and call back... That is when TT went to get his jacket and the girl there asked Him if he knew who the guest was... he told het it was HIM. It went on and on until they said they were going to call Bill and get him involved. I had to Go back there to intervene and explain what was going on. It looked BAD for my company and I felt like an ass. Apparantly they never even called him... I threatend to sue VHLINKS for defamation of character... It crossed the line from board life into real life...

Any MORE ?'s

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-18-2010 @ 04:31 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Woah there princess. I look at this thread like once a week just to see what's up. I didn't have a clue what has been going on over here (though I've been expecting it for months) until I read this thread today. I talked to max on aim once mid-week last week and have never talked to rikk outside of the board, and even that has been at least a couple weeks and just in dialouge in a thread. I'll tell you seen isn't in on this. If you wanted to know, ASK. You know one thing I do NOT do is lie. I would have told you. So quit lashing in 50 aimless directions just because you're catching a little heat. I had nothing to do with this. And do NOT persist or I'll explain just how completely false and misleading that last post of yours really was. THEN you could say I was involved.

Ever heard the term let sleeping dogs lie? Woof.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No... Brett said he didn't see me and I said I was in the office with the Booking Manager... They kept asking who was the special guest to my friend and co worker and we didnt see on so we called and said we were from a college paper saw the show but missed the guests name, she said she didnt know but that she would find out and call back... That is when TT went to get his jacket and the girl there asked Him if he knew who the guest was... he told het it was HIM. It went on and on until they said they were going to call Bill and get him involved. I had to Go back there to intervene and explain what was going on. It looked BAD for my company and I felt like an ass. Apparantly they never even called him... I threatend to sue VHLINKS for defamation of character... It crossed the line from board life into real life...

Any MORE ?'s
    If that's true, why have you been asking to get let back into the Links for months? Why has he had to block IP addresses?

Why would you spend the entire show in the office with the Booking Manager? And Brett said that whoever you claimed to be backstage with (after the fact), he was standing next to that person for most of the night!!

And why should I give a fuck about this? And why would you lie about it? And if you had a lot to apologize for when you came here, why would you still lie about this if it were indeed a "clean slate"?

The point over there (from what I understand) wasn't that you lied. Nobody cared if you actually were at that show. The problem was that you got angry and started gigantic fights with anyone who thought your story was ridiculous and didn't make any sense. And (as before), it escalated from there.

Anyway, that's irrelevant. If you don't like any of the shit happening here, too bad. The list is long...(and I mean people, not just incidents).

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by seenbad
    Woah there princess. I look at this thread like once a week just to see what's up. I didn't have a clue what has been going on over here (though I've been expecting it for months) until I read this thread today. I talked to max on aim once mid-week last week and have never talked to rikk outside of the board, and even that has been at least a couple weeks and just in dialouge in a thread. I'll tell you seen isn't in on this. If you wanted to know, ASK. You know one thing I do NOT do is lie. I would have told you. So quit lashing in 50 aimless directions just because you're catching a little heat. I had nothing to do with this. And do NOT persist or I'll explain just how completely false and misleading that last post of yours really was. THEN you could say I was involved.

Ever heard the term let sleeping dogs lie? Woof.
    I will confirm once again that I have not spoken to Seen about any of this and not spoken to him AT ALL in two weeks. And I will also confirm that in the MANY conversations I've had with posters about you (including MAX), Seen's name did not come up except someone mentioning that he does know what really happened last year. But I have not contacted him about it whatsoever.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Classic stuff...

Fabulous Shadow
    Ya know what? Your getting half truths and your going to belive them over me so FUCK it!

If there were truly a clean slate we wouldn't be discussing it.

As for threatening someones family that never happened... Unless your talking about me threatening to report seen for misuse of company internet... Ya see I use to work where he works... and I was dateing a man, and am still close to a man on the board there...
    And one word and it would be looked into... me being a stock holder an all... Anyway, I didnt do it and I told him I'd NEVER do that. I just wanted to scare him... We made an agreement to just coexist but everytime that I'm getting heat... This shit comes up... FUNNY???

Anyway... we done? I'm off to the gym... It's been real..

Guess I can call Brian and tell him to forget that lil meet and greet I was trying to line up for the Army and DDLR... Chelle, maybe you can take over...

OH and I have NOT asked to get back in the LINKS! That is another OUT RIGHT LIE! FUCK that! GO TO HELL!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

FUCK that! GO TO HELL!
    Okay, that's enough attention for you. It's boring and I'm tired of being lied to. Now your credibility is COMPLETELY gone.

And you didn't ask to go back to the Links??? LOL. That's such a fucking lie, it's hilarious. Lie again about that and I'll have to prove you wrong.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:21 AM
    Status
    Thanks

OH and I have NOT asked to get back in the LINKS! That is another OUT RIGHT LIE! FUCK that! GO TO HELL!
    Ok NOW I have to say something, this is enough! Jesus H. Christ!

You didn't ask to come back? Oh really? How about the email where you asked if I would unblock your company's IP address so that your "friends" could post again. Don't recall that one? How about in the same e-mail, "Oh don't worry I won't post as one of them, or create another username until you let me come back as Fab." Then you went on to apologize in another e-mail about a week later about the threats, reiterating you wouldn't expect to be allowed back on the board, but that you wouldn't post until you can come back as Fab. I think you even wished me well (of course until you threatened a lawsuit several times over the next few months out of the blue). Casually forgetting that?

I will look and see if I have those emails at home, I really only kept your threats and lawsuit nonsense ones. I thought one day I might actually need them. Didn't really care to keep the ones of you apologizing and asking me to unblock the company IP.

Oh I'm not responding to this, so say whatever the hell you want, I wasn't gonna say anything as I haven't in MONTHS, but that last part just drove me off the fucking cliff. Call me an asshole, call me a prick, call me a faggot, call me a skinny pussy, but don't you dare call me a liar.
    Last edited by Brett; 08-31-2004 at 06:57 PM.

Fabulous Shadow
    Yes that is true... I have 3 friends that were banned because the IP was blocked. And YES I did say that I would not come back as someone else... That I would not POST there unless I could post as Fab... Any?'s...

That is not like me asking you to let me come back...

Fuck you ya anorexic Gary Cherone! Hey at least I didn't buy the 5 star seats.... TWICE! Whos the sheep?

Thread Information