Thread: The Sheep Pen

Fabulous Shadow
    RIKK... YOU ARE JUST A USER! YOU ARE NOT A MOD!!!!!

JUMP DOWN OFF YOUR SOAP BOX!!!!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Yes that is true... I have 3 friends that were banned because the IP was blocked. And YES I did say that I would not come back as someone else... That I would not POST there unless I could post as Fab... Any?'s...

That is not like me asking you to let me come back...

Fuck you ya anorexic Gary Cherone! Hey at least I didn't buy the 5 star seats.... TWICE! Whos the sheep?
    5 star seats?? Who Bret? Twice??

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:21 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I didn't have 5-star seats, I had 4-stars at Staples, row 13. In Jersey I had shitty seats, up top, right in the middle, 2 rows back. DUH! Who's feeding you info? They're dumb...oh and misiniformed too.

Yes you wanted your "friends" unbanned, I know. LOL. If that's what makes you happy, at least you admit I was right.

Carry on, back to sheepdom for me, where all of Fab's anti-DLR bullshit lives forever in black and white!!!!
    Last edited by Brett; 08-31-2004 at 07:05 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fabulous Shadow
    I dont care, you will forever be labeled the Hagar board! At least I was around here long enought to see everyone agree that your a pansy ass hypocrite! FUCK YOU BRETT! DICK!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 486 Posts

RIKK... YOU ARE JUST A USER! YOU ARE NOT A MOD!!!!!

JUMP DOWN OFF YOUR SOAP BOX!!!!
    LOL!

Power again, huh? Whoever said I'm a fucking mod, bitch? Man, it's all crumbling now, isn't it? What is it...do you only take accusations from mods? Do you only respect mods? That seems to fit in with your past behavior.

This isn't about a soap box. You think questioning someone's power is going to make your lies go away? Methinks Brett just knocked you down...BIG TIME!! Furthermore, you really don't see it do you? This ain't about power, but don't kid yourself on who has allies. I really have never wanted you to leave, but you keep attacking and you keep lying. And I'm tired of it...as are a lot of other people.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Brett
    I didn't have 5-star seats, I had 4-stars at Staples. In Jersey I had shitty seats. DUH! Who's feeding you info? They're dumb...oh and misiniformed too.

Much like YOU feeding your "DUMB and misinformed" bullshit here?
    4 star is just a pathetic! At least all of mine were paid for by someone else! Again! DICK!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sounds good to me, I like Sammy Hagar in Van Halen. Never denied it, but now it's funny how you do. I also saw DLR with VH live too. Life is good. But you're still very angry Fab, I am sorry to see that.

Back to Links....

Fab's Home of Tasteless DLR Putdowns!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I dont care, you will forever be labeled the Hagar board! At least I was around here long enought to see everyone agree that your a pansy ass hypocrite! FUCK YOU BRETT! DICK!
    Funny, because just a year ago you hated Roth and thought Hagar was the best. Read your quotes again. In fact, it's funny how much you loved the Links AND wanted to go back if it were nothing but a "Hagar board".

Well, that's another lie we caught you in. Care to try for lie #100?

This is very, very unfortunate.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Of course I paid for them.

Fab, since when did you become so anti-Sammy? Man you were his biggest supporter on Links. Boy you certainly didn't have much nice to say about Dave when you saw the Sam/Dave show.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Much like YOU feeding your "DUMB and misinformed" bullshit here?
    4 star is just a pathetic! At least all of mine were paid for by someone else! Again! DICK!
    Yeah...I know. Still, you saw Van Hagar only...what...three times? And you went all the way to Vegas for two of the shows? No, that doesn't really matter...except attacking Brett was kinda low there, huh, considering what you spent on going?

You hated Roth a year ago. You're so full of shit. Go read your quotes before you attack Brett on having the "Hagar boards". You were perfectly happy here.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Anyway I missed you guys, even you Warham and VHLinks Sucks (and your 300 aliases). You all take care.

And Fab...good luck with the business, you'll need it. And stop being so angry, life is too short. Admit all your fuck-ups on these boards and you'll be OK. I have hope for you. Admit you loved all three Sam shows you went to, and that if they tour again you'll be the first in line. And if they put out an album with Sam, you'll be there at Tower the next morning to get it.

And remember, for all of your Fab Anti-DLR needs, remember to visit VHLinks.com.

Thank you.

Fabulous Shadow
    I posted revies HERE Brett and I was honest. I don't hise like you do... Haven't seen ya here in awhile, Guess I can handle the ohotoshopping better than you can. I have admitted my mistakes,, Again and Again but I'n not going to continue debating the same old shit evertime someone gets one of Elvis's pubice hairs up their ass... This is old shit and is no way relevent to what I do at the ARMY. I've been a good poster here and I headed the advice POJO and a few others gave me at the begining... now some new mod and some knucklehead user want to start this shit up again and drah skeletons out of the closet...
    Sorry I will not keep doing this...

Fab OUT~ Goodbye! Keep Lying everyone...

guwapo_rocker
    Anyway I missed you guys, even you Warham and VHLinks Sucks (and your 300 aliases). You all take care.

And Fab...good luck with the business, you'll need it. And stop being so angry, life is too short. Admit all your fuck-ups on these boards and you'll be OK. I have hope for you. Admit you loved all three Sam shows you went to, and that if they tour again you'll be the first in line. And if they put out an album with Sam, you'll be there at Tower the next morning to get it.

And remember, for all of your Fab Anti-DLR needs, remember to visit VHLinks.com.

Thank you.
    Bye.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I posted revies HERE Brett and I was honest. I don't hise like you do... Haven't seen ya here in awhile, Guess I can handle the ohotoshopping better than you can. I have admitted my mistakes,, Again and Again but I'n not going to continue debating the same old shit evertime someone gets one of Elvis's pubice hairs up their ass... This is old shit and is no way relevent to what I do at the ARMY. I've been a good poster here and I headed the advice POJO and a few others gave me at the begining... now some new mod and some knucklehead user want to start this shit up again and drah skeletons out of the closet...
    Sorry I will not keep doing this...

Fab OUT~ Goodbye! Keep Lying everyone...
    Sure.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

wow. lotta shit to catch up on in here...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thank you.
    Take it easy, Brett. Lemme know when she wants back in again.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    10-15-2007 @ 05:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks

OHMYGOD...the Army and Links have come together?!?!?! HOLY SHIT

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by twonabomber
    wow. lotta shit to catch up on in here...
    I hope you have some tylenol handy.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
    Not a fucking chance!!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    I hope you have some tylenol handy.
    nah. alcohol will work fine.

Fabulous Shadow
    that PM to Brett was sent MONTHS ago... MONTHS... maybe even a YEAR!

Fabulous Shadow
    I see the same ole Fab bashers joing together to rally against me!
    This is actually FUNNY now! Well at least I can say I went out laughing!

Thanks for the fair shot POJO! That was way cool of you!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

stand your ground fab, you have alot of friends here.

John Holmes
    Meanwhile Wolfie ...

OLO
    [B]

These were all copied and pasted here from the DDLR site. From ONE thread in which I was being attacked and false claims were being made. The original posts were not made here!

I threaten people because they have pused me to the breaking point.

Here's the deal. I am DONE dealing with YOU. OK
    So fuck off back to VHF and shove Lady Blue right up your ass ok.

You want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...

Hey ass, The guy in Concrete is my brother, I'll have him AND his Biker friends look ya up. As for violence, you resorted to that by coming in here ans sticking your nose into something that it didnt belong. You have dug up alot of burden that was dead an buried for alot of people you moron. Now go back to the lins and explain that to Brett and seenbad. As for Timmy... I dont even bother with him, if he had a brain he's hurt himself. BTW, I'll be in Seattle on the 26th to watch the Padres play the Mariners maybe my brother and I will both look you up! That way I can watch as he breaks you legs!

This tasty tit bit of a thread was brough to my attention from friend that shall remain nameless. We would hate for fabs biker brother to brake his legs.

Fab I did not once attack or threaten you, nor did I make one false claim. You know it and thats why you flipped out and started with the threats. You could not handle your own history, I just layed it out there for you.

FAB - you LIE!! You lie constantly, your entire interntet persona is nothign but a LIE. You will conform to anyone that will allow you to post. Its really a shame you are allowed to post at the DLR Army considering you wre the biggest Roth basher and Roth fan attacker at the Links. you have so many diffrent storys going I dont think you know what the truth is anymore.

The VH Links - you were BANNED! You did not leave on your own accord. We kicked your ass out the door. That wasnt good enough you have since come back twice under other user names and been caught. Your really in need of some mental help. Its a shame that Wolfman had to get caught up in your BELNDER of a life style.
    You are one of those people in need of constant attention of some sort and if your not getting it you create it. You create it by attacking others, flirting with others, playing innocent victome.

You cant ever leave anything alone, you knew that posting your Sammy is sexy bit would piss some Army members of yet you did it anyway. You somehow feel that you are untouchable because you have flirted with enough guys to make some friends. Inside you really feel that your a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON at the DLR ARMY, that there is no way this site could possibly go on with the Fab shadow.

You are really sick in the head honey, I dont know of anyone esle that has made threats or claims like you have. You need help! I will bet your a GREAT FUCK though, the crazy ones usually are.

Even though the Wolfman seems to think I am the cause of all your problems at these DLR Sites, I must say I was relieved when I heard that he broke it off with you. Glad to see he saw you for what you are.

For those of you paying attention - The reason fab brings other people into these little battles is to re-direct the argument away from her thus not answering a question. You may have nopticed she doesnt like to answer questions when she has been GOT. She attack's someone else or she will play victum again - ((Why me, What did I do.))

Its a endless game she refuses to lose. The funny thing is anyone reading her little dust ups can see that she is the loser.

Rick keep pounding it home.

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-24-2015 @ 02:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
    Who would have thought?

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    05-26-2015 @ 05:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Well you know what fuck you all, I'M OUT OF HERE!

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    05-26-2015 @ 05:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Hey everyone, what's up?!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
    Well you know what fuck you all, I'M OUT OF HERE!
    LOL!!!!!!!!! Goddamn Bill, that's some funny shit! Where the fuck would you get a pic like that??

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-24-2015 @ 02:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Rikk
    LOL!!!!!!!!! Goddamn Bill, that's some funny shit! Where the fuck would you get a pic like that??
    Take a wild guess Rikk. Steely Dan anyone.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Angry

Damn this shit!!!!

This has turned into one of the most ridiculous things that I've ever read here. Fuck, this started out as some harmless shit-flipping because Fab intentionally called Hagar "sexy" and now it's fucking completely out of hand.

This was NOT some planned out thing and I also want to mention that my stellar hombre Seenbad had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS!!!!!! That really pisses off this "new mod!" I'm also pissed that my brother "knucklehead poster with no power" Rikk was totally thrashed as was one of the most kickass "OLD MODERATORS" i.e. Elvis. Like I've already stated, this thing merely started out as a fucking harmless joke but then somehow snowballed into what it has become.

Fab, you fucking purposely made that Hagar remark, it was brought to my attention and we kidded with you. Then, all fucking hell broke loose. I was so upset that I even was willing to call you and talk about it personally. I still stand by my words that at the time there was absolutely ZERO INTENTION of putting you in the..... As you referred to it, the "Candyland for grown men" SHEEP PEN!!!!! However, for some unknown reason you just wouldn't let it go? You kept jabbing, swinging and punching and made this entire soap opera much more than it EVER should have been. Then you mentioned how disgusted people were with me and I'd be "surprised?" Yeah, I can buy some of that cos I received a shitload of pm's as well from people who I think are playing both sides. You started this whole thing yourself and when Rikk called you on a few things it blew up and has become this dogshit of a thread!!!!!!!!

Honestly, it amazes the fuck out of me how many people came out of the woodwork today? I was fucking slammed at work and couldn't bail in to back Rikk and for that I'm extremely sorry. He was extremely civil but just called Fab on her loathing of Roth and some of her treatment of posters around here. Fab went on the warpath of which there was NO war. Furthermore, I've read repeated posts from Fab that "This is my final post" and "Fuck you all!" Yet she still keeps going? I've said this before and I'll say it yet again, this IS NOT PERSONAL!!!!! It is entirely board related. This IS a DAVID LEE ROTH FANSITE and Fab is NOT a fan of Dave!!!!!! By simply stating that she now likes him cos he cut his fucking hair is just plain dumb. It simply has to do with the fact that for some reason Fab keeps positively bringing up Hagar and then denying it. This is bullshit. I've gone rounds in the past with Fab regarding Dave and I also elected to give her a "fresh start." However, she STILL keeps bringing Van Has-been into it. I'm pretty pissed to learn that a friend of hers repeatedly had a homosexual affair with our leader, that he looks 105 and wouldn't pay a nickel to see him anymore, etc.

For some reason, I think that all of this bullshit became what it is because Fab really wants to go into the Pen just to either fight, have certain members fight among themselves or to get some sympathy having certain people fighting for her. Again, this is NOT personal at all and if she chooses to make it so then we can easily go down that road. Honestly, this entire thing was an eye-opener and somewhat of a blessing in disguise. There are members here with whom I haven't spoken with in a while both rallied behind me today as did many people from The Links. This whole thing NEVER needed to go down this road. It's all about Roth and that Fab's has an extremely negative posting record regarding him as Rikk, Brett, Elvis, OLO have pointed out and I've also seen it myself. It is very ANTI-ROTH. Furthermore, just like Brett stated ,if Fab would just come clean and state her real Van Halen views this kind of garbage would probably end and stop forever.

Just don't hang here after a veeeeeery loooooooong history of not only openly hating Dave but also admittedly lying about his sexuality. Just plain wrong here and especially if you choose to post in Main. Also, don't praise Van Hagar anytime you get a chance and claim that it's ok cos you are a chick. Again, this ain't personal it's about rules. Roth Army = Dave, if you love Van Hagar and the red chunker? That belongs elsewhere.

I'd also like to thank so many of you (you know who you are) for your kind words, friendship and support in dealing with this absolute fucking nonsense that has NO BUSINESS HERE!!!!!

War Roth Army, it's devoted soldiers, our fellow allied Links friends and Diamond Dave himself!!!!!!
    Last edited by MAX; 09-01-2004 at 02:05 AM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Amen, my friend.

Anyway, I'm getting sick of this shit. I'm sick of her attention needs. This is the SHEEP PEN thread, not the FAB thread. Enough already. This nut has taken up something like seven or eight pages devoted to her idiocy when DIAPER is the SOTW. She hates Roth (or at least "did"), and I don't care anymore what she thinks or how she feels. She gets too much attention.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I agree and let's move on. This was downright dumb. (sammyisahotty) lol!!!!

van halen army
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-17-2005 @ 12:39 AM
    Status
    Thanks

he said this she said that wow you mother fuckers sound like a bunch of fucking kids..

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
    he said this she said that wow you mother fuckers sound like a bunch of fucking kids..
    Wow...after reading FAB's psycho-drivel for eight pages, I have to say that I'm actually GLAD to read a post by you, COCK. It's like a breath of fresh air to see a normal sheep in these parts. Just like old times.

How are you, you son of a bitch?

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Diaper...... Oh Diaper .......... La, La, Laaaaaaaa................. We might just have to keep you as the sheep of the week for two weeks cos so much atention was needlessly stolen from you? Baaaaaa.......

We want you to be happy

So, here's a present so you can go swimming in the exclusive PEN POOL!

On behalf of the staff,

We are truly sorry that we neglected you this week.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dear lord!!!!! Are we treating you alright? I know we've been neglecting you? You name it? Extra feed? ANYTHING!!!!!

I was worried that animal control got a call? lol.

WHEW!!!!!!

van halen army
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-17-2005 @ 12:39 AM
    Status
    Thanks

im ok dude. fight the good fight... so what is new in fucking sheep land. besides .. the bull shit?

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

im ok dude. fight the good fight... so what is new in fucking sheep land. besides .. the bull shit?
    Don't make me actually want to pull a "Born Free" and pull you out of there? lol. :eek:

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LOL...dude, you were on a roll for a while. But you got it wrong. This is the SHEEP PEN. So we're talking sheep shit.

Now get back in the fucking pen!

Thread Information