Thread: The Sheep Pen

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Originally posted by seenbad
    Geez, ya big whiny girl. Relax. It's not my fault that your too dumb to realize I'm fuckin with ya, when you act like youre smart enough to figure it out on your own.

You act like you like to spar with me, then, when I tee you up and knock you out 320 you get all hurt like some big fat puss. Fuck off then ya baby. You remind me of the new fish fat guy in shawshank redemption. " I wan't my MOMMA. I'm not supposed ta' BE hear" Sniffle sniff. Weep weep.

Later.
    whatever. I made it pretty clear a LONG time ago, that I was here to make friends and have fun. You went far. I went far. I apologised, you did not. I took another step and tried to be your friend. You call it whinning? Ok. Whatever. I dont think I want a friend that compares me to a whiny bitch anyways. Maybe you just say that shit for your "audience" I dont know. Nor do I any longer care. Fuck it. Im starting to figure out who's cool, genuinly, and who is not. Weep weep? You are not worth the effort of friendship. Im starting to actually believe your not as worthy as the dried up shit stains on my 8 year old underpants. So do me a favor and fuck off. For real. Just fuck yourself. This place has turned to shit because of asswipes like you. At leats the others who "spar with me" PM and we shoot the shit behing the curtain, so to speak, but like I said earlier. You think all this is real. Keep going. Im guessing your just practicing your impression of a very lonely sad sack of shit. When you do want to be "friendly" let your balls drop and become a man and talk to me with some sort of maturity.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Geez, Seeny, don't take it so seriously.

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mmmmm......nah. Suck a dick.
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Lou
    guwapo I'm sorry to hear that and I offer my condolences. We'll miss you for the time that you're gone.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mmmmm......nah. Suck a dick.
    Look, if you guys are going to spend so much time fighting in the Pen, can you at least feed the Sheep?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Fabulous Shadow
    The fighting here is ruining the board for everyone! The headhunters here need to have a serious reality check. Need some power in your REAL life? Get a better job! Run for City Council, Start a neighborhood watch... Get a real heard of sheep!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    The fighting here is ruining the board for everyone! The headhunters here need to have a serious reality check. Need some power in your REAL life? Get a better job! Run for City Council, Start a neighborhood watch... Get a real heard of sheep!
    a-fucking-men! people take notice that the word real is CAPPED!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    Look, if you guys are going to spend so much time fighting in the Pen, can you at least feed the Sheep?
    Im done with this bed wetter. I tried to make peace, on the advice of someone else, but its obvious he has a different agenda. Heres the funny thing though. Im a classic VH fan. From the age of 9 I was hooked. I cried at the age of 15 when the band split. I got married on Oct 10th in 1992. I named my second son Dustin Roth. The people that feel threatened around me are Hagar-Fagar's and people that cant wrap their heads around my dialect. So I really shouldn't sweat this because he's either a Hagar-Fagar or someone that I'd have to explain shit to all the time. I guess the biggest problem I have with this, is that "I can rock with anyone- but not alone with you!"

" Seeny's got to keep things movin' until his personality starts improvin' "

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Shyboy?

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The fighting here is ruining the board for everyone!
    Oh, now your in charge of the Army's complaint department as well? "Everyone" here tells Fab what's wrong with the board. Must have missed that memo? :confused: Yeah and you have nothing to do with ANY of the fighting correct? I forgot, you are the innocent one. Whatever?

Oh, I almost forgot to add this:

Out of respect for Guwapo and other members of this site I am done with this battle with RIKK. "My word is my bond".
    That was earlier today no? Then, you chime in here with that last post only to bait several of us. You know exactly what you are doing and you are doing it purposely and you KNOW it!!!!!
    Last edited by MAX; 09-13-2004 at 09:20 PM.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Im done with this bed wetter. I tried to make peace, on the advice of someone else, but its obvious he has a different agenda. Heres the funny thing though. Im a classic VH fan. From the age of 9 I was hooked. I cried at the age of 15 when the band split. I got married on Oct 10th in 1992. I named my second son Dustin Roth. The people that feel threatened around me are Hagar-Fagar's and people that cant wrap their heads around my dialect. So I really shouldn't sweat this because he's either a Hagar-Fagar or someone that I'd have to explain shit to all the time. I guess the biggest problem I have with this, is that "I can rock with anyone- but not alone with you!"

" Seeny's got to keep things movin' until his personality starts improvin' "
    lol. You're such a dumbass.

Nice try max, but this guys a big cunt.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by MAX
    Oh, now your in charge of the Army's complaint department as well? "Everyone" here tells Fab what's wrong with the board. Must have missed that memo? :confused: Yeah and you have nothing to do with ANY of the fighting correct? I forgot, you are the innocent one. Whatever?

Oh, I almost forgot to add this:

That was earlier today no? Then, you chime in here with that last post only to bait several of us. You know exactly what you are doing and you are doing it purposely and you KNOW it!!!!!
    HI Max, I love to stay and chat but I'm on my way out the door. Have lovely evening!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL. She just can't stop can she? Chelle, did you catch that? I'll quote it again..."Out of respect for Guwapo and other members of this site I am done with this battle with RIKK. My word is my bond." So, if that's true, why do you keep jumping in to drop a few more insults? Care to explain that?

Chelle, can you finally see this now? This bitch WANTS to fight. She needs the attention. We shut up for a few hours...she starts again. She's been doing that for three weeks now. Later on, she'll ask why people aren't leaving her alone.

FAB, I have some advice...fuck off. Leave the site. You are pathetic, hated and make a fool of yourself here on a daily basis. You clearly need help. I have never seen anyone so hated (except Katydid) on an internet message board. You've made so many enemies that you're starting to believe your own lies.

You can't leave it alone. And do you know why? Because you're pathetic.

She posted that bullshit to MAX ten minutes ago. Yup, ten minutes later, and she's still online. That must have been some quick date. Of course, if she is on her way out the door, I s'pose that's another evening she's leaving the son at home or something? You must be a lovely mother.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Still online huh, FAB? I thought you had to rush out the door? LOL.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now come on, you know she can't fit!

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Rikk
    Still online huh, FAB? I thought you had to rush out the door? LOL.
    Yep still here! I lost a very good friend over this bullshit and I'm too sad to go out now. You win RIKK! Declare VICTORY! What will you do with yourself NOW?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yep still here! I lost a very good friend over this bullshit and I'm too sad to go out now. You win RIKK! Declare VICTORY! What will you do with yourself NOW?
    There is no victory. Beating you is no victory because you're nothing to beat. You are a sorry person. Whatever friendship you're referring to was destroyed by you yourself. You always do. Maybe if you didn't use people so much you wouldn't have things like that happen.

What's the matter? Does it hurt when one of your plans backfires on you? How many friendships at this site and the Links have you destroyed? How many people is WOLF no longer friends with because of your fucking manipulation? He had good friends at these sites too. That's just one example, you cold-hearted witch. I could list ten or eleven friendships you've broken up off the top of my head. Don't think I'll feel sorry for you when it finally backfires in your face. You've caused so much damage that your old ways no longer work. If everything is crumbling around you, blame yourself.

This is now your 8th time declaring that you're over. I will use the above quote when you attack me again, you fucking psycho.

One more thing...keep your shit out of this fucking Pen. It's not for you.

Lou
    Oh this is too easy to say...

The only bullshit here is your OWN!!!!

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "shutt thheee fukk upp rikk........me n fabb hive a hoot date toomight.........cock"

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is the hot date...

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OK you sheep, I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three fuckin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your faces or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fuck you!

is fuckin' yer girlfriend
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's the best looking misplaced post I've ever seen, baby.
    "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
    "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
    "Fuck you, Fluffy."
    "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
    "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
    "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
    "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
    "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
    "N--- yeah."

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hecubus
    That's the best looking misplaced post I've ever seen, baby.

Loooooooooong time, no see!!!! Where in the fuck have you been?

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    John Wayne was a fag. He was, too, you boys. I installed two-way mirrors in his pad in Brentwood, and he come to the door in a dress.

lms2
    That doesn't mean he was a fag, it means he enjoyed cross dressing. Now, c'mon, don't tell me you've never slipped on a pair of heels...

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck that. John Wayne was no fag.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck that. John Wayne was no fag.
    Let's not offend your "buddy" Dan.

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    oof. That's right. My bad.

No offense Dan.

Hey, there's good fags and bad fags and just no way is it possible that guys a fag. Dan? Good fag. BT? Bad fag. John Wayne? No fucking way possible.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck the lot of you for even putting The Duke and the word fag in the same sentence. You will all go to hell for that you rotten bastards!!!!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My grandma used to jar them like jelly and I'd put it on toast, damn fine eatin' right there.
    The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fags?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No dude, figs.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You think I'm some freak or something

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    Fuck the lot of you for even putting The Duke and the word fag in the same sentence. You will all go to hell for that you rotten bastards!!!!
    Didn't you ever see "Repo Man?"

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by lms2
    That doesn't mean he was a fag, it means he enjoyed cross dressing.
    That's true, take famous filmmaker Ed Wood for example. Halloween is just around the corner, almost time for "Plan 9 From Outer Space."

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I've been gone all weekend and Monday, and it sucks what happened to guwapo...

Take care guwapo, I hope everything works out with a happy ending man. You're a good guy, bro...
    Last edited by Keeyth; 09-14-2004 at 11:13 AM.
    Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Figs
    John Wayne was a fag. He was, too, you boys. I installed two-way mirrors in his pad in Brentwood, and he come to the door in a dress.
    when did you do the install? you're only 39, right?

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    damn right, mister...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Keeyth
    when did you do the install? you're only 39, right?
    No, I didn't install any mirrors, it's only a quote from "Repo Man."

Thread Information