X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Show me where I post ANYTHING here that shows LOVE to Sammy. SHOW ME! I dont do that because I don't LOVE Sammy...BUT... I don't LOVE Dave either... I DO LOVE the ROTH music, always have! and that makes me worthy enought to be here! Though my feelings for Mr Roth have teetered through the years, my feelings about his music have held strong! WHO made you the judge and jury to decide who was worthy to post at this board and gave you the right to label the rest of us? A far as I see it, you are just a user like I am. Why do you care what happened at the Links? You hate that place and so does Max... Thank me for fucking it up if you think thats what I did! As for the Max thing he knows what it's about and I'm sure you do too. You both turned on me at a very interesting time... I have done nothing differently since you both pm'd me and told me it was all good...
    Once again, you avoided almost every point I made.

If you like thinking this place is a big conspiracy, good for you.

I used to like the Links until people like yourself came along and spent almost all your time bitching about Dave and insulting Dave fans. But you avoided my question.

Now you bring MAX into it and cry conspiracy? LOL. Okay. We don't actually waste that much time talking about things like this. This went from a few comments to a full-blown conversation.

One more fucking thing...and read this time...I'm not fucking telling you where to post, how to post, etc. You can do whatever you want. I don't care. But if I point out that you saying you love Sammy Hagar and think he's hot is twisted and that you should go into the Sheep Pen, don't censor MY thoughts. You can stay here as long as you like. But if I call you out about something, show some integrity. Don't try to badmouth MAX and act like this was some conspiracy. A lot of things are making more sense now, because MAX is not as conspiratory as you may think. He's one of the most decent people I know. I wasn't even remotely angry until now.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

FYI... I guit at the links... I made a final post there, told Brett to fuck off and ASKED to be banned... FACT... AND for the record..alot of what I said about Dave was just to get under dg's skin because we were having chick fights ans she was an avid Dave fan!... Most people knew that... Fuck IT! I'm sick and tired of trying to be cool to all you people only to get shit on again and again... Clean slate? My ass!
      Why do you keep using the word "people"? Is this another conspiracy? Do you see several people posting under my name? I am Rikk...one guy. I am making these posts. If anyone's passing their support on to me, then great. But this is no conspiracy. LOL.
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

You and MAX... MAX and YOU... he posted about sending me to the pen too..

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

NOW you listen... I dont LOVE Sammy.... Do you hear me? I dont LOVE Sammy... I dont LOVE DAVE... I like their Music... I like Daves Best... WE clear?

I'm gald you were not mad till now cuz i've been livid all night! I guess I didn't know this was supposed to be fun! Then again I guess you didn't realize how much I went through trying to prove myself here huh? Finally finding peace here and posting without aggrivation. Only to have YoOu and Max call me out. People who told me I could trust them... Ooops MY BAD!

For the record... I have seen every tour Dave has done since leaving VH...Bought every CD...Video...and book, as well as magazine sporting anything about him... WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING FAN I AM!

I'm sorry for liking Sammy Rikk really...
          Last edited by Guest; 08-29-2004, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

WHAT A SHITTY FUCK I AM!

I can about imagine...

YUK

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Rikk
              I used to like the Links until people like yourself came along and spent almost all your time bitching about Dave and insulting Dave fans.
              Just one of the reasons that I am...

RELENTLESS!

Look into my eyes...

RELENTLESS!

I will not be denied!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Just one of the reasons that I am...

RELENTLESS!

Look into my eyes...

take off the glasses, E.

Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fuglyass Shadow
                  I'm a good poster here... I have started 88 threads that usually generate lots of responses. I am friends with Brian Young and I'm pretty popular here to boot. I do not belong in the pen. And well... If you throw me in, after all of that, then I'm gone.

Throw her Fuglyass in !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I'll be damned.....
                    Pure unadulterated cuntroversy swirling around one person.

Will it get fugly?
                    Like before?

Don't touch that dial.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fuglyass Shadow
                      I dont really consider myself a Roth fan... The DLR of the 80's is not the same as the DLR of today" So, that said, is it ok for me to keep ragging on him, since I'm not claiming to be a fan and stuff?"

"I'd probably NEED the beers to sit through a full show of Daveisms..."

"Oh yeah... well I know a guy who had several *AHEM* encounters of the close kind with Dave when he was in Argenitalia and he was smoking hot but as queer as a 2 dollar bill..."

"Men are from venus, Dave is from Mars."

"Absolutly NOT! Unless of course there are no guests because it'd get really old watching a show where Dave constantly out talks and interrupts them. I can't see Dave in that role because with him, it'a All Dave all the time... I doubt he'd be interested in sharing the spotlight... Without guests, the show would last 3.75 mins because after that he be back to using old material..."

"Sammy may be short but havent you ever heard about how short guys are pistols when it comes to punching... Little F%$Kers can kick butt! Dave has to turn everything into comedy... maybe that's why in REAL life he's pretty much a loner. But then again, who needs friends..."

"Doing originals is alot more noble and requires alot more talent than doing copies. Dave is out to make a quick buck...He always liked doing covers because 1/2 of the work was already done..."

"Just my opinion but Dave's been doing the same exact show for years now. I wouldn't pay a nickle to see him."

"I dont think we will EVER see EVH and DLR on the same stage ever again. I really don't think that even the RRHOF will be reason enough for Ed to ever stand by Dave again. If I were Ed I wouldn't give DLR the time of day. The way that Dave goes out and continues to talk smack about Eddie after everything that he's been going through is not the way that people should treat people. I dont believe in kicking people when they are down and I especially don' like the way that Dave has been making a living by riding on the coat tails of the original VH yet continues to slam the people who help made all of it possible..."

"We all know Dave was always into easy money while Ed was more of an earner."

"Thing about Sammy is that when he is talking badly about someone he just being blantantly honest. He isnt trying to degrade or humiliate them. He makes it perfectly clear that he's simply speaking his opinion from his experiences dealing with that individual. Dave on the other hand gets down and dirty, takes cheap shots and throws in cowardly digs at peoples personal problems. I'd really love to see Sammy and the VH brothers work it out and make some music together. I think there is a chance of that happening. As for DLR, other than his renditions of the old VH songs played with a different band, I think he's finished with VH for good and I'm not sad about it anymore."

Sammy can still sing, Dave cant
                      Sammy makes his own music, Dave does covers
                      Sammy looks his age, Dave looks 105
                      Sammy puts on a show, Dave just wants to get it over with and get paid...

Ever hear the same joke twice? Dave is that joke..."

Fuck you, you toothless, ASS IN THE FRONT, paranoid crybaby BITCH!

FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE!

WHORE!!!

Thank you, Rikk, for collecting the above data...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

when was that originally posted? Just curious. was that posted at the army?
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

No, those were her words from the Links...

Rikk posted them earlier in this thread, I just condensed it...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Switch84
                            There's alot of Dave-hating sheep here. Are you sure you have enough room to post them all?

I'd like to add Fabulous Shadow. She's a Hagar-lovin' attention whore that slams Davy Baby on numerous Roth sites.

Dumb bitch
                            Amen Switchypoo...

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

NOW you listen... I dont LOVE Sammy.... Do you hear me? I dont LOVE Sammy... I dont LOVE DAVE... I like their Music... I like Daves Best... WE clear?

I'm gald you were not mad till now cuz i've been livid all night! I guess I didn't know this was supposed to be fun! Then again I guess you didn't realize how much I went through trying to prove myself here huh? Finally finding peace here and posting without aggrivation. Only to have YoOu and Max call me out. People who told me I could trust them... Ooops MY BAD!

For the record... I have seen every tour Dave has done since leaving VH...Bought every CD...Video...and book, as well as magazine sporting anything about him... WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING FAN I AM!

I'm sorry for liking Sammy Rikk really...
                              I guess you just don't hear, huh?

And lemme ask you this? You've really seen "gay Dave" every tour, huh? Then why did you post last summer that you wouldn't pay a nickel to see him, huh?

And there was no "you can trust me" thing that I remember. I distinctly remember not putting you in and telling you it's cool. But I never said I wouldn't change my mind.

Funny enough, it was just an idea. You pretty much drove me to doing the research by pleading innocence. And I knew that was bullshit because I remember all the anti-Dave shit you used to start up.

I just find it strange that someone that could post that much anti-Dave shit in just one month (that's right...those are all just from one month) one year ago and then join a David Lee Roth forum.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                Fuck you, you toothless, ASS IN THE FRONT, paranoid crybaby BITCH!

FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE!

WHORE!!!

Thank you, Rikk, for collecting the above data...

No problem, my friend. I feel that it had to be said. No more of this "I'm innocent" crap. I never all-out attacked her until she acted like I didn't even have the right to question her about anything. The pen is where we keep sheep...any sheep. And not all people with bad taste are sheep. But nobody can dictate to me that they won't go in (or make threats), and I certainly know that a year ago, FAB would have been in the pen quicker than Sammy records a bad album.

By the way, Elvis, I really liked your 70's stuff. I always thought AMERICAN TRILOGY was under-rated.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...