Page 4 of 527 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171854104504 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sheep Pen

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by knowitall
    Oh yeah, you guys are serious fuckheads.
    Why thank you!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-11-2004 @ 04:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Oh yeah, sorry--reality checks aren't good for this site, like wasting 20 years waiting for some people with serious mental health issues to reform a band where everyone hates each other. You'd shell out 300 bucks to sit 9000 rows from the stage to see it though, wouldn't you?? Poor Dave, he's as pathetic as Corey Feldman or Vince Neil, anything for attention. Tried getting busted for pot and make a big deal; no one cared. Now look at me everyone!!! I'm an EMT in a bright yellow jumpsuit with a matching hat!!! Zaba da be doo be do!!! Can't wait!!! One break, comin' up!!! And all the other tired shit he used to say 20 years ago that Pete Angelus wrote for him. Check out the pic--could be Dave on any given night. Dave, Vince Neil...Whatever
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    05-26-2015 @ 05:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

He's so pathetic, yet you felt compelled to come here?! Did Dave turn you down backstage or something? Sorry dude he doesnt swing that way..........and again hi kidvegas.

guwapo_rocker
    Zaba da be doo be do!!!
    That should be Zaba daba doobee do!

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sorry.....Zaba daba doobee do!! It's my new mantra. Sorry, I'm not Kidvegas, but I'm OK with comparisons to other pen members. Why am i here? For the same reason I check out Metal Sludge!! It's fucking hilarious!!! I don't believe it's always intentional..... but I'll get bored in a couple of days and lose interest in y'all, don't worry.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Let's ignore this rodent and continue today's festivities. After all, today is the day we announce our latest SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Now, usually we announce this tribute around lunchtime every Friday, but today Guwapo announced it a bit early because he had some nice pictures of our winner that he wanted to post.

So, I will now officially make the announcement...
    This has been a week of great idiocy for our sheep. They have run rampant, violently looking for cheddar in the pen and trying to get noticed. Now, we here at the SHEEP PEN don't like to reward those that are just trying to get noticed. That's why an idiot like HAGAR4PRES was not ever made SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But this week, we have a man that is so pathetic, so craving for any sort of attention that we simply must stop and laugh at him for seven days. It's like a train wreck...you don't want to keep looking, but you just can't look away.

So, I now announce our winner and the 2nd SHEEP OF THE WEEK:

BIG BAD ZERO!!!

Now BIG BAD ZERO is actually quite new at these here forums...although who he was posting as before, I have no idea. I can say this, though...if you keep an eye out for this pen-dweller this week, you will notice that he thinks he is wise and great, and he thinks he is funny and unique. His avatar is a strobe light flashing alternating picture of Jesus and Charles Manson. To BIG BAD ZERO, this is, like, kinda deep.

BIG BAD ZERO is probably really proud that he was noticed enough to be made SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But will he be so proud when it is made known that he lost his virginity two days ago (or so he claims) and is 36-years-old? That's right...a 36-year-old virgin. I guess Jesus and Chuck didn't help him out with this one. When he's not insulting Dave, he's probably thinking of new ways to seduce his 18-year-old cousin. Will he ever succeed? Well, this is one of the great questions, ain't it?

BIG BAD VIRGIN, congratulations. You really deserve it this week. We'll devote the rest of the week to ridiculing you and making sure you're aware of your "baa"-age. I will also note that you have never annoyed us...we have just been so perplexed that someone on this site could be as big a moron as cockvanhalen69. Of course, the only side effect is that we've felt sorry for you (a little) because you could have a severe mental problem. If this is true, promise us you won't check yourself into the psychiatric ward 'til this week is over because we have a lot of insulting to do, you loser.

I will quickly note that each week's SHEEP OF THE WEEK is picked based on nominations made by the members of the SHEEP PEN. Then, a vote is cast, and a majority vote wins. This week's choice was unanimous. Be proud, virgin-boy.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

36 year old virgin, and a Sammy and Van Hagar fan..........makes perfect sense doesnt it?!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I would also like to offer my congratulations to Bill Lumbergh. He is now officially a new administrator of the SHEEP PEN!

Again, he is an administrator...not a convict. He will help Guwapo, Max and myself run this place. We have a lot of sheep to keep in line and Bill has already gone out of his way MANY times to help control the sheep (although I must also note that we've had a lot of help from many great people and other new administrators may join at future times).

WELCOME ABOARD, BILL!!!!!!!!!

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thanks to Rikk, Guwapo and Max for this honor. Putting the sheep in their proper place is a full time job 'round here, but I'm up to the challenge. 0n a different note, rockvanhalen66 please stop it with the constant PM's. I know you're depressed about not being Sheep of the week anymore, but with your stupidity you'll always be near the top of the sheep heap. Or should I translate that for you...............yer stoopidd annd yool alwaze bee uh shep. Thanks.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sergeant Rikk, I was being semi-serious when i said your posts were eloquent, DLR_Engine Room seems far more intelligent than Mr Lumbergh, IMO. Or is DLREng feuding with you?? It's funny to read posts from people who start out agreeing with each other then in the next post start calling each other sheep fucker and things like that. You need more sensible people than Mr Lumbergh, Sergeant Rikk, he'll destroy the Army if you let him. SIR!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Bill is doing a great job, thank you very much. DLR_Engine_Room is also an awesome member of the forum. Dude posts so much funny shit, and is a good writer.

As for you, you seem to just be starting up shit for no reason. I don't understand it.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rikk, I'll quote Dave one more time (Dave addressing reporters at the US Festival when asked to respond to the Clash, who were angry that VH would accept 1.5 mil to play) "DON'T TAKE YOURSELVES S GOD-DAMNED SERIOUSLY, HONEY!!!!"

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sergeant Rikk, I was being semi-serious when i said your posts were eloquent, DLR_Engine Room seems far more intelligent than Mr Lumbergh, IMO. Or is DLREng feuding with you?? It's funny to read posts from people who start out agreeing with each other then in the next post start calling each other sheep fucker and things like that. You need more sensible people than Mr Lumbergh, Sergeant Rikk, he'll destroy the Army if you let him. SIR!!!
    I'm as hard core a Dave fan as you'll find anywhere......and I'M gonna bring the army down. I've been putting sheep like you out to pasture for a long time now dude. You just don't like me because I know who you are, and always leave you speechless(since you can never think of a worthy comeback). And by the way, you're the last person on earth anybody would ask to measure anybody's intelligence. Well, rockvanhalen66 would be, but you get my point.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Lumbergh, please point out how, where and when you "put me in my place". I believe I suggested you couldn't put someone in their place with a forklift.... lets make that a crane!!! I'm a hard-core Dave fan.... that fuckin sums it up!!! Roth today is about as a cool as a stroke, or a heart attack. As in, not cool. Like you. Are you 40 too??

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Lumbergh, please point out how, where and when you "put me in my place". I believe I suggested you couldn't put someone in their place with a forklift.... lets make that a crane!!! I'm a hard-core Dave fan.... that fuckin sums it up!!! Roth today is about as a cool as a stroke, or a heart attack. As in, not cool. Like you. Are you 40 too??
    Quit plugging up the SHEEP PEN with your crap. If you want to fight with somebody, do it in another post. You aren't even a member here yet.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yes, I'm sorry. You would know the crap, wouldn't you Rikk?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, people...BIGBADZERO was our SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But the mods have very justifiably banned him. If anyone deserved to be banned, that idiot did. He was a true Sammy Spammer.

So, we may instead select a new SHEEP OF THE WEEK tomorrow, since it's no fun having a SHEEP OF THE WEEK that can't even go in the pen because he can't enter the country.

So, adios BIG BAD VIRGIN. I hope you had fun.

Although, it would be kinda fun to have a SHEEP OF THE WEEK that can't even respond to any of his own insults. He probably would check back and hate what people are saying. Of course, half of these idiots rejoin anyway. And it does him or us no good for him to come back.

So, new SHEEP OF THE WEEK, or do we just stick with virgin-boy?

your mom
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-24-2004 @ 09:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I know this is coming as a surprise to anyone who has read his lame, dumbass posts, but I nominate blowitall.... just because his mom also BLOWS it all

Lou
    Originally posted by Rikk
    So, new SHEEP OF THE WEEK, or do we just stick with virgin-boy?
    Nah just keep it as is, like you said he'll probably be back under a new name.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The sheep pen, moderated by dumbass Lumbergh and psycho Rikk...wow, that's some stinging credibilty right there folks. The inmates running the asylum and all that. If these guys think you're a tool, you must be doing something right. Rikk, what a fucking disappointment you are, you fucking crybaby. You are in this pen and looking out.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rikk
    [B]Well, people...BIGBADZERO was our SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But the mods have very justifiably banned him. If anyone deserved to be banned, that idiot did. He was a true Sammy Spammer.

So, we may instead select a new SHEEP OF THE WEEK tomorrow, since it's no fun having a SHEEP OF THE WEEK that can't even go in the pen because he can't enter the country.

So, adios BIG BAD VIRGIN. I hope you had fun.

So LittleNadHero got put out to pasture........right that Rikk, that recalcitrant PRICK will pop up under ANOTHER BRILLIANT ALIAS!!!! Its AMAZING the amount of SHEEP that come roaring up from oblivion to drool their mindless pap at the rank and file.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This idiot, who brings up Black Oak Arkansas every five minutes is calling us "dumbasses and psychos". What's next, rockvanhalen66 calling us bad spellers?!

guwapo_rocker
    Knowitall, the first and only guy ever kicked out of

Newfoundland for being too dumb!

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

We here at the Sheep Pen know you've all been waiting for this.........an exclusive picture of rockvanhalen66 celebrating last weeks election as inaugural Sheep of the Week! Here he celebrates with his sister(who is also expecting their first child) and his mistress. Asked for a comment, he had only this to say ..." I juusss wanna thankk yooo oll fer thiss anoor......noww git tha fukk outta heer, I godda go pikk up mie food stampz......."

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
    We here at the Sheep Pen know you've all been waiting for this.........an exclusive picture of rockvanhalen66 celebrating last weeks election as inaugural Sheep of the Week! Here he celebrates with his sister(who is also expecting their first child) and his mistress. Asked for a comment, he had only this to say ..." I juusss wanna thankk yooo oll fer thiss anoor......noww git tha fukk outta heer, I godda go pikk up mie food stampz......."
    and a toy for the baby.......

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

See just how fucking generous we are here? Let's throw in a bar of soap while were at it, though I seriously doubt it'll get used.........

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Shit you guys are cracking me up,Real true blue Roth fans taking gear of the trash around here,Rock on Dudes.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Dan
    Shit you guys are cracking me up,Real true blue Roth fans taking gear of the trash around here,Rock on Dudes.
    Thank you, my friend.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
    Christ, Bill and Guwapo, you guys are killing me here!!!!!!! Damn, that and the toy gag were funny as hell!!!

On another note...I didn't cry about anything, Blow-It-All. I accused you of being a liar. You started calling me names. Go back and read the thread, you jackass. Anyway, you got your attention...

Read my next post...

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

but I'll get bored in a couple of days and lose interest in y'all, don't worry.
    I'm sure your last boyfriend told you the same thing.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

*** SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT ***

In response to Lou's request that the idiot BIG BAD VIRGIN remain SHEEP OF THE WEEK, and after a suggestion from RothKillsSam and after discussing the merits of BLOW-IT-ALL with my partners-in-crime Max, Guwapo and Bill, I propose that for the first time ever, we have two SHEEPS OF THE WEEK.

The reason for this is simple...BIG BAD VIRGIN deserves his sentence and shouldn't be rewarded simply because he has been banned from the Army. So, why don't we leave him as SHEEP OF THE WEEK but have BLOW-IT-ALL accept his award since he's absent?

That's right BLOW-IT-ALL...you are now technically SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Congratulations, my stupid lying friend. You will now be ridiculed to your heart's content. Expect many insults and revelations about your family from various friends and allies on this forum. Expect pictures and creativity from my friends Guwapo and Bill. Expect a super-mod like Max to threaten to ban you every time you dare insult him even when he's insulting your sister's cocksucking talents. I know what you're thinking..."This is just a stupid forum." Then why are you here so much, loser? Well, now when you're here, you can be sure that you'll get a lot of attention. People in this site will be laughing their asses off at the current SHEEP OF THE WEEK. We hate Hagar, but being the SHEEP OF THE WEEK is often even worse! Of course, what's extremely pathetic is that you still manage to be SHEEP OF THE WEEK, but only because the "real" SHEEP OF THE WEEK is absent. So, in essence, nobody really wants you! LOL.

So enjoy. I'm sure you're going to post how little you care or how delighted this makes you. Just remember...we aren't doing this because we want to give you attention. We're doing this because we know you're a loser. And we know you don't actually like being insulted. And we know you're a fucking liar. And we know you don't like being called a liar. You can insult Dave any way you want. But don't expect to be able to lie about him, be called on it, and then insult the person back without repercussions. You call me a psycho?? Read your posting history. Hell, maybe you really are Kid Vegas and we'll never know. And if that's true, and we never find out, at least you can be secure in your own knowledge that you have mental problems posting under another identity at a forum in which it's been made very clear that you're not welcome. What made me laugh earlier is how you were sort of brown-nosing me and then finally freaked out when I went all out on you. You loser.

You're in good company...BIG BAD VIRGIN and COCKVANHALEN69. Kinda sad, if you ask me. You seemed so much smarter, but the people have spoken.

CONGRATULATIONS from Rikk, Max, Guwapo and Bill (and all the other people working hard to keep the SHEEP PEN a fine home for our local herd).
    Last edited by Rikk; 08-06-2004 at 06:43 PM.

turboblues
    This BLOW-IT-ALL guy his one day tour is taking an awful long time!
    I sure hope that it's coming to an end(just like that fake reunion tour).

your mom
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I just want to thank the SHEEP PEN mods for agreeing with me about BLOW-IT-ALL

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

BLOW-IT-ALL...... LMAO!!!

Funny shit.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
    I just want to thank the SHEEP PEN mods for agreeing with me about BLOW-IT-ALL
    You're just another great member of the SHEEP PEN community. Us administrators always appreciate the support. And you were right...BLOW-IT-ALL certainly deserves the "honor".

What a fucking loser he is. "Please don't insult Eddie!"

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MAX
    BLOW-IT-ALL...... LMAO!!!

Funny shit.
    LOL!!! I know. It's one of our best nicknames.

your mom
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration, I propose "Tom FOOLery" as the latest SHEEP PEN honoree. He has really distinguished himself in a very short amount of time. I am in awe of how his "mind" works and I just hold out hope his mom was smart enough to get a hysterectomy after his birth.

guwapo_rocker

BUSTED!

Shit Rikk, you never told me to buy sheep food. Man I

remember, you said beer, chips, salsa, naked Asian chicks,

and.... oh yeah.beer.

Nothing about sheep food.

Shit!

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 04:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Rikk
    *** SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT ***

In response to Lou's request that the idiot BIG BAD VIRGIN remain SHEEP OF THE WEEK, and after a suggestion from RothKillsSam and after discussing the merits of BLOW-IT-ALL with my partners-in-crime Max, Guwapo and Bill, I propose that for the first time ever, we have two SHEEPS OF THE WEEK.

The reason for this is simple...BIG BAD VIRGIN deserves his sentence and shouldn't be rewarded simply because he has been banned from the Army. So, why don't we leave him as SHEEP OF THE WEEK but have BLOW-IT-ALL accept his award since he's absent?

That's right BLOW-IT-ALL...you are now technically SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Congratulations, my stupid lying friend. You will now be ridiculed to your heart's content. Expect many insults and revelations about your family from various friends and allies on this forum. Expect pictures and creativity from my friends Guwapo and Bill. Expect a super-mod like Max to threaten to ban you every time you dare insult him even when he's insulting your sister's cocksucking talents. I know what you're thinking..."This is just a stupid forum." Then why are you here so much, loser? Well, now when you're here, you can be sure that you'll get a lot of attention. People in this site will be laughing their asses off at the current SHEEP OF THE WEEK. We hate Hagar, but being the SHEEP OF THE WEEK is often even worse! Of course, what's extremely pathetic is that you still manage to be SHEEP OF THE WEEK, but only because the "real" SHEEP OF THE WEEK is absent. So, in essence, nobody really wants you! LOL.

So enjoy. I'm sure you're going to post how little you care or how delighted this makes you. Just remember...we aren't doing this because we want to give you attention. We're doing this because we know you're a loser. And we know you don't actually like being insulted. And we know you're a fucking liar. And we know you don't like being called a liar. You can insult Dave any way you want. But don't expect to be able to lie about him, be called on it, and then insult the person back without repercussions. You call me a psycho?? Read your posting history. Hell, maybe you really are Kid Vegas and we'll never know. And if that's true, and we never find out, at least you can be secure in your own knowledge that you have mental problems posting under another identity at a forum in which it's been made very clear that you're not welcome. What made me laugh earlier is how you were sort of brown-nosing me and then finally freaked out when I went all out on you. You loser.

You're in good company...BIG BAD VIRGIN and COCKVANHALEN69. Kinda sad, if you ask me. You seemed so much smarter, but the people have spoken.

CONGRATULATIONS from Rikk, Max, Guwapo and Bill (and all the other people working hard to keep the SHEEP PEN a fine home for our local herd).
    Forgive me RIK if I'm out of line but I feel more needs to be added to this.

BLOWSITALL:all the football and beer you can possibly eminate is not hiding your filthy little secret.

We know this is your only means of male contact without revealing your flamboyant homosexual desires.

We have created a place for you called .vhlinks There you can open up (in many ways). I think you will find, when you become honest with yourselves and others, you will realise your hostility stems from your dirty, fecal-encrusted little secret.

We've been called homophobes before. Clearly this is not the case. We want you to thrive in rest-stops and bath-houses everywhere.

You have no business here.

You're on your way to realisation and anal bliss.

so long and GOD BLESS.

and congrats

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGGOT ON A PILE OF ANT SHIT WE HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED VIA MICROSCOPE.
    Last edited by pete; 08-07-2004 at 08:37 PM.

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2016 @ 07:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

this one isnt much better...

Thread Information