X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow, look at Carl go! He really can run down sheep with a chainsaw at full gallup!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Just a reminder for this Thursday, boys.

Nick, this time make sure the band gets paid.

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Fuck that Rikk! IF they don't play my LOVERBOY request like last time...They'll never see their money!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Fuck that Rikk! IF they don't play my LOVERBOY request like last time...They'll never see their money!
          THAT'S A LIE!! They played an excellent rendition of HOT GIRLS IN LOVE last time that was enjoyed by all!!

You're just mad that they didn't actually play COPACABANA before closing time.

This attitude is being noted, Nick. I've already let Carl know that you've been acting up, and he's building a custom new saw for you...just in case.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I know CARL agrees with ME! Why he told me that he wanted to hear "WORKIN' FOR THE WEEKEND" last week and these pansies were too busy playing "Mandy" whilst they cried on stage...DISGUSTING!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I know CARL agrees with ME! Why he told me that he wanted to hear "WORKIN' FOR THE WEEKEND" last week and these pansies were too busy playing "Mandy" whilst they cried on stage...DISGUSTING!
              HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT CARL IS THINKING???

I refer to SHEEP PEN RULE BOOK: RULE #468b..."Never assume what Carl is thinking."

I stated clearly that I want seven verstions of MANDY in a row for the second set. That's it for the second set. Nothing more. And if you don't like it, you can take it up with MR. PICKELS. This was his request.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

C'mon Rikk! Seven versions, you know Mr. Pickles is so crushed by the fourth song anyways, he so hopped up on catnip speed balls and Jimmy Bean!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

C'mon Rikk! Seven versions, you know Mr. Pickles is so crushed by the fourth song anyways, he so hopped up on catnip speed balls and Jimmy Bean!
                  How dare you keep insulting Mr. Pickels like that??

If there is one cat that can hold his liquor, it's Mr. Pickels.

I believe you're going to have one angry puddy-tat after you later when he wakes up from his fourteenth hour of sleep for the day.

I hate you, Nick. I hate you so much, it makes me so angry!
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    How dare you keep insulting Mr. Pickels like that??

If there is one cat that can hold his liquor, it's Mr. Pickels.

I believe you're going to have one angry puddy-tat after you later when he wakes up from his fourteenth hour of sleep for the day.

I hate you, Nick. I hate you so much, it makes me so angry!
                    Listen RIKK! Ive seen him go through a bottle of BEAM and half a box of Catnip. He has a problem Rikk! He misses the little pussy that left him! Then he develpoed a crush on Ally_Kat and had his little heartbroken there when he found out she's getting married!

But YOU! You just enable him! You just feed his addictions! Why do you think he gets so wasted and howls during MANDY? It's a cry for help Rikk!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The concert has started!
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-18-2005, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow! The SHEEP PEN band put on some killer renditions of "COPACABANA," "I'M ALL OUT OF LOVE," "JESSE'S GIRL," "MANDY" (X7), "SATURDAY NIGHT," "TAKE IT ON THE RUN," "KEEP ON LOVIN' YOU," "SISTER CHRISTIAN," "WHEN IT'S LOVE" (the SHEEP nearly destroyed the place over that one!) "WE BUILT THIS CITY," "FROM A DISTANCE" (the SHEEP really seemed to enjoy that one too! I wonder why?), "BARBIE GIRL," "SHE BANGS!, "I'M TOO SEXY," "MY HEART WILL GO ON," and of course they rocked the joint by closing with "EVERYBODY'S WORKIN' FOR THE WEEKEND!" They were awesome! Yes Rikk, I did pay them most of the money with deductions for all the Merlot they drank!
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-18-2005, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Yup, MANDY does Mr. Pickels in EVERY time!

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

OOOH!! Concert time!!!
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Well first of all, I want to apologize for my absence the last couple of months. I've barely been posting here(mostly because I'm constantly pulling Biff outta the strip clubs, and helping him pay off all his child suport payments.....he loves him some bitches....drunk ass motherucker), and my torture chamber is now littered with Matts Chippendales posters. Sick fuck! Well, let me get right to it..........I propose we throw zappa73 into the pen this week. I've only read a few of the guys posts today, but he's clearly following the Sheep pattern. Start with some mild praise of Dave.........then whip out the old "I like Dave better, BUT" then it descends into full on Hagar butt love! This fucker needs the "treatment" and Merle's got an itchy trigger finger this week.........

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Wow! The SHEEP PEN band put on some killer renditions of "COPACABANA," "I'M ALL OUT OF LOVE," "JESSE'S GIRL," "MANDY" (X7), "SATURDAY NIGHT," "TAKE IT ON THE RUN," "KEEP ON LOVIN' YOU," "SISTER CHRISTIAN," "WHEN IT'S LOVE" (the SHEEP nearly destroyed the place over that one!) "WE BUILT THIS CITY," "FROM A DISTANCE" (the SHEEP really seemed to enjoy that one too! I wonder why?), "BARBIE GIRL," "SHE BANGS!, "I'M TOO SEXY," "MY HEART WILL GO ON," and of course they rocked the joint by closing with "EVERYBODY'S WORKIN' FOR THE WEEKEND!" They were awesome! Yes Rikk, I did pay them most of the money with deductions for all the Merlot they drank!
                                God bless the SHEEP PEN BAND. I hope EVERYBODY'S WORKIN' FOR THE WEEKEND sounded good. Too bad I was busy pulling out my inside ass hairs and watching a re-run of the GONG SHOW.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...