The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 11:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked Dave's Bitch for this KICKASS post:

bueno bob (05-20-2011)

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 09:21 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,333 Times in 859 Posts

Boobs...always a fantastic turn of events.

You know, if we had more female flesh around this website, I'd almost suggest a "Flash Friday" thread...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

4. Thanked bueno bob for this KICKASS post:

Dan (05-21-2011)

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

Ha!

Methinks that would go down well.

Sadly, I think only Ace Diamond would oblige......

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2014 @ 11:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 757 Posts

ouchezzzz

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Boobs For Everyone.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So...maybe a flash Friday later today???

Are we still here???

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

where wolf?

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'll start

11. Thanked Dave's Bitch for this KICKASS post:

KarenCarpenter (05-27-2011)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

doesn't count:tongue0011:

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Meow.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Can I just say for the record that I FUCKING HATE PIPPA!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh, and while I'm at it, tune in tomorrow for JUNE'S LARG GIRL OF THE MONTH...who is NOT FUCKING PIPPA!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

PEN PROFILE TIME!

BUENO BOB

- Bueno Bob is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. He created the Sheep Pen, breathed life into it's lungs and gave it a reason for being. In fact, Bueno Bob created Sammy Hagar because he had already created the Sheep Pen and needed to give it a purpose and reason for being. Bueno Bob's larg is incredible and he has the biggest penis of everybody in the Sheep Pen. Alan the Panther, exalted deity of the Roth Army, said of Bueno Bob "I think he's a fucking cunt. Grab it." Bueno Bob has had many great achievements in the Roth Army, but none so great as his slap fight with Bill Lumbergh over whether it was Boy George or George Michael that was truly the greatest George of the 80's. George Thorogood attempted to get in on the slap fight but ran away scared when it became apparent that the other George's were far too macho for him...THOSE queens didn't step aside. Bueno Bob has eight wives, nine of which remain virgins to this day. That's how great Bueno Bob is. He currently works at a Diner off of I-94 in Springwood, Ohio and spends his time in the trailer park out back stalking Nancy Thompson and stealing granny underwear, which he someday hopes to turn into a paid amusement park attraction.

DAN

- Dan is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. Dan once shook his fist at God in a blind rage and God trembled so much the dinosaurs went extinct. Dan is only 50 years old, but that's how awesome Dan is. "There are easy-going guys, and then there's guys like Dan," Alan the Panther said. "I wouldn't piss him off. He's probably the meanest-spirited guy at the Roth Army and his temper knows no bounds. You know why anybody gets deleted at that shithole? It's because they've been crushed into atoms by the words Dan pounds out on his keyboard when he gets into a rage. So terrible are their impact that it literally DESTROYS motherfuckers." If you know what's good for you, upvote everything Dan posts and hope to God (or Alan, either or) that he doesn't put you in his crosshairs because NOTHING will save you from his wrath. Dan works as a professional massage therapist to bored, lonely housewives and is currently on a world tour for professional bridge players.

MATT WHITE

- Matt White is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. People say he looks like Johnny Depp and that makes him very angry. "Johnny Depp is a fag," Matt says. "Anybody who says I look like him should just grab a Hostess Cupcake and shut the fuck up before I call up Michael Bay and tell him to make Transformers into a lifelong franchise!". Matt's favorite food is cottage cheese, and that's why he eats pizza for every single meal. Matt was the original lead singer for Iron Maiden but was asked to leave the band because he was far too metal for Steve Harris and Dave Murray to even begin to think about dealing with. Matt White was going to challenge Shaun White to a snowboarding competition, but when word of this got around, Shaun sent Matt a check for $60 and a personal apology for his ever being born. This, of course, lead to the sad news that Shaun joined the Japanese in their Hari-Krishna attack on Pearl Harbor in the year 5778. The lesson is, don't fuck with Matt White. Matt lives in Sweethome, Alabama where he raises 11 kids with 6 different women. He can often be found lookin' out his back door for memories and elephants in order to complete his life long dream of rock stardom.

DAVE'S BITCH

- Dave's Bitch is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. She's been banned from the Roth Army well over 57 times for showing her boobs to people. This in itself hasn't directly lead to her banning, but they've proven to be so fantastic that the higher ups at the Roth Army have determined that any and all future boob pictures would suffer by way of comparison, and thus they ban her. Unfortunately, the Powers That Be of the Roth Army haven't found a way to stop her boobs from getting her re-instated. All she has to do is think about them and somehow her full account access is restored. She is the living reincarnation of Elizabeth Taylor and Lizzy Borden. Her previous notable accomplishments are inventing legs and recovering the lost ark of the covenant with David Lee Roth. She currently lives at the Fortress of Solitude at the North Pole sweeping while Superman's out.

PETE'S BROTHER

- Pete's Brother is the true surpreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. Pete's Brother is a living telekinetic and women's clothes explode off of their bodies whenever he gets any closer than 50 feet to them. He invented soup and got VERY angry when somebody trademarked spoons before he could come up with the idea. Inventing a time machine, he went back in time one day and killed that person. Still angry, he went back in time the day before that and killed him again. Then he went back in time the day before and killed him again. After 56 years of this, he realized that he was pregnant with that person and decided to never fuck with the time-space continuum again. Pete's Brother can be found in Las Vegas doing a cover act show of Frank Sinatra, however he occasionally busts into the Slayer tune "Angel of Death" in order to spice it up a bit.

BINNIE

- Binnie is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. He is a nationally known terrorist loved for his acts of benevolence and charity. At 24 years of age, he began his career exactly 40 years ago by invading Australia and conquering 56 square feet of desert outback, which placed him at #567,811 on Australia's most wanted list. It also landed him a record deal with Jive Records, and he began a rather notorious career as internationally known rap superstar 2-Pack Shaker recording such hits as "I Wanna Be a Swell Guy", "Peter Brady is Pretty Cool", "I'd Love to Ask You for Your Daughter's Hand in Marriage", "I'm Not That Kind of Boy", "Unicorns, Flowers and Rainbows" and "Fuck You You Shit Eating Dirtbag Motherfucker Cocksucking Butthole Assmonkey". Binnie currently lives at the YMCA in New York City and can be seen routinely shooting heroin up his ass with assorted street gang worshippers.

CANDY GIRL

- Candy Girl is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. She is an internationally known stripper, world famous for having never once taken off a single stitch of clothing in her 24 year career. She has kept an accounting staff on 24 hour/7 day a week detail and has netted exactly $349,854,385.89 over the years by writhing around fully clothed on stage. She's also instantly recognizable as playing Princess Leia in three Star Wars movies and also played Madonna in real life. She currently lives in Sandusky, Michigan and passes the time as a Michigas interpreter for native Eskimos.

SHAUN PONSONBY

- Shaun Ponsonby is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. An accomplished typist, he can type nearly 42 words a minute with only 23 errors. His real name is Candice Linkletter and he often times teaches substitute classes of personal dance and dream interpretation. Shaun Ponsonby decided to apply to be President of the United States, interviewed, got the job offer, and told them to fuck off when he found out that there wasn't a lot of cabbage in the White House. Some people say he looks like Mr. T, but in fact, Shaun Ponsonby, Candice Linkletter and Mr. T ARE the same person. This is a fact known to the elite only, which is basically everybody. They once got together for a party and drank Red Bull and ate bananas until they had diarhea, which was very uncomfortable considering their was only one bath tub to be found. Shaun prefers to be called Stiffy and he lives in Ottawa teaching raccoons to re-enact live action renditions of his Halo video games.

More to come....
    Last edited by bueno bob; 05-31-2011 at 11:52 PM.

17. 3 users say thank you to bueno bob for this KICKASS post:

Dan (06-01-2011),Dave's Bitch (06-01-2011),Shaun Ponsonby (06-09-2011)

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

BILL LUMBERGH

- Bill Lumbergh is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. Bill hasn't posted in the Sheep Pen for about 2 days now, which is a lifetime record. The Pen has 503 pages and 20,094 posts - Bill himself has made 19,345 of them. Bill doesn't have a life and is hoping to kick his three pack a day cigarette habit by posting OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN in the Sheep Pen, at least when he's not busy being Marshall of the San Francisco Gay Pride parade, collecting soda cans for the five cent refund and chasing his life long dream of being Megatron. Bill is the living definition of hipster and as such wears velcro and spandex at any and all opportunities. Bill has fathered at least 45 children, notable among them Ronnie James Dio, Don Dokken and Ronald Reagan. Bill once designed a cartoon called Akira and sold it to a comic book which adapted it and sold it to NBC as a television series called "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire?", which was eventually passed on to Fox, the bastion of all quality programming. Bill currently lives inside of Jennifer Aniston's vagina and spends his time planning plastic surgery to look more like James McAvoy.

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-25-2013 @ 02:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I am logged in as an Alias, but I too love the Pen. Long live the Pen!!!

I think Bob knows who I am...noo matter.

I demand the Larg girl be revealed right now Bob. Don't make us wait> Hurry!!!
    Last edited by The shitter; 06-01-2011 at 12:17 AM.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Man, Bill is pretty scarce these days.....musta got lost in Jennifer Anniston's snatch or something.

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I am also logged in as an alias.Not even I know who i am

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

PETE'S BROTHER

- Pete's Brother is the true surpreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. Pete's Brother is a living telekinetic and women's clothes explode off of their bodies whenever he gets any closer than 50 feet to them. He invented soup and got VERY angry when somebody trademarked spoons before he could come up with the idea. Inventing a time machine, he went back in time one day and killed that person. Still angry, he went back in time the day before that and killed him again. Then he went back in time the day before and killed him again. After 56 years of this, he realized that he was pregnant with that person and decided to never fuck with the time-space continuum again. Pete's Brother can be found in Las Vegas doing a cover act show of Frank Sinatra, however he occasionally busts into the Slayer tune "Angel of Death" in order to spice it up a bit.
    how the fuck did you know i just got new glasses?

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

In the Australian and New Zealand context, shearing involves an annual muster of sheep to be shorn, and the shearing shed and shearers' quarters are an important part of the station. A station usually also includes a homestead, adjacent sheds, windmills, dams, silos and in many cases a landing strip available for use by the Royal Flying Doctor Service and other light aircraft. Some of these items have regional variants, usually to deal with climate extremes.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How Dare You.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

it was easy, i just dared

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sweet As.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Damn,I Love Summer.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

RIKK

- Rikk is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. He is a raging drunk. Alan the Panther once said of Rikk "Helga! Where's my cheese??". Rikk once took a Rubik's Cube and invented not only Pac-Man and Tetris, but the nude version of Twister as well. Formerly an ice pirate, Rikk eventually joined forces with the combined strength of Alan Thicke, Star Jones and Engelbert Humperdink to form Tower Records. While most of America has been convinced of the closure of Tower Records, Rikk, Star and Englebert know the truth and only reveal the location of Towers to the elite few that they deem worthy of them. A founding member of the reality TV movement, Rikk was inspired by the life stories of Gary Coleman and Todd Bridges. Having appeared on "Cops" at least 8 times now, Rikk has been asked repeatedly over the years about the secret of his success. His answer? "Michael J. Fox. And fuck you." Rikk currently resides in Miami, Florida, earning a living as a former burned spy by helping good guys pay back the bad guys - with the assistance of Bruce Campbell, Gabrielle Anwar and Sharon Gless.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

DLR7884

- DLR7884 is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. Founder of the internationally renown Death Squad, he once reached a level of awesome so intense that he spontaneously combusted and gave birth to the final three titans - David Hasselhoff, Kirk Cameron and of course, Lenny Bruce. A true verbal genius, the American masses hang on his every word for the next quotable water-cooler phrase at work. This has most recently been "I cut the cheese, shithead. And what of the spatula??". An accomplished trapeze artist, 7884 can often times be found in desert environments in deep mescaline induced trances. A known stalker, he has preyed on numerous women, among them Jennifer Love Hewitt, Rosie Perez and Ben Stein. Due to his incredible wealth of verbal fortitude, he has managed to talk himself out of any and all jail time for his offenses, and once even managed to get a judge to cut him a check large enough to spend the night with Lindsay Lohan - a whole $26! A well known militia member, DLR7884 currently resides in a rural area of Montana where he was known to be capturing cow flatulence in an effort to power his backyard anti-aircraft rocketry.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

NICKDFRESH

- Nickdfresh is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. "I love Nick," Alan the Panther said. "He fluffed my bunny and made it very, very fluffy. It was all rather fabulous. Now excuse me, I must lick my toes." Nick is a sitting judge on the Supreme Court, a fact known by absolutely nobody until now. He was also a ghost bassist on Black Sabbath's "Heaven and Hell" album in 1980, although he claims to never have picked up a bass once in his life. Nick invented celery, a fact also known by absolutely nobody. More commonly known was that Nick invaded Nazi Germany in 1942 and killed Adolph Hitler himself by sitting on his face until he smothered. Later generations blamed Nick for the more common Hitler body doubles that continued showing up until 1983, but Nick himself has insisted that these falsities were not his problem and once laid down legislation taxing them into a 2% higher bracket, leading them to eventually commit ritualistic suicide in the mass Hitler death-off of 1995. Nick currently resides in Coburn, Illinois where he teaches poetry to freshman college girls.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

TJVHOU812

- Poop Boy is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. A rather unknown fact is that Poop Boy is actually a Sammy Hagar fan. And I'm not making that up, he really is. It was only his good fashion sense that got him from the "Sheep of the Week" status up to Sheep Pen Admin. That and the fact that he's very "talented" in other areas. Why, just ask Merle. "Ohhh buddy, you have no idea," Merle said. And with that, the decision as to whether it would be Poop Boy or Oral Roberts becoming the new Pen Admin was made. "I hate carrots," Clint Eastwood once said of Poop Boy. "But I do log on to the Roth Army forums once every month to yell at Poop Boy." A master contortionist, Poop Boy was arrested several years ago for attempting to sneak down the chimney of his local 7-11, not realizing that they in fact have no chimneys. He sometimes works as a body double for Mick Mars and can on occasion be found smuggling illegal aliens into Arizona. He currently resides in Fulsom County Prison where he shares a cell - and everything else - with someone his letters refer to lovingly as "Oscar Baby".
    Last edited by bueno bob; 06-02-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I Love The Sheep Pen.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

danno ! so sorry for your loss

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110607/...ous_sheep_dies

the Merino sheep prized for some of the softest wool.
    In a country where sheep outnumber people by nearly 10 to one, Shrek's story of stubbornness and guile appealed to many. After his capture, Shrek was shorn on live TV in a broadcast that was picked up around the world. His story inspired three books.
    "He was quite an elderly statesman," said owner John Perriam. "He taught us a lot."
    Until becoming sick three weeks ago, Shrek toured the country, commanding $16,000 for appearances and getting the star treatment wherever he went. In one appearance, Shrek was shorn atop a large iceberg that was floating near the South Island coast.

kiwis are very fond of sheeps

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I Love Moon-Pies.

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-22-2011 @ 11:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bueno bob View Post
    SHAUN PONSONBY

- Shaun Ponsonby is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. An accomplished typist, he can type nearly 42 words a minute with only 23 errors. His real name is Candice Linkletter and he often times teaches substitute classes of personal dance and dream interpretation. Shaun Ponsonby decided to apply to be President of the United States, interviewed, got the job offer, and told them to fuck off when he found out that there wasn't a lot of cabbage in the White House. Some people say he looks like Mr. T, but in fact, Shaun Ponsonby, Candice Linkletter and Mr. T ARE the same person. This is a fact known to the elite only, which is basically everybody. They once got together for a party and drank Red Bull and ate bananas until they had diarhea, which was very uncomfortable considering their was only one bath tub to be found. Shaun prefers to be called Stiffy and he lives in Ottawa teaching raccoons to re-enact live action renditions of his Halo video games.

More to come....
    I've really fucking changed in the last few years. I look alarmingly like a really irritating cunt who refuses to fuck off.

Ah, well...at least I got a nice pair of shoes out of it. How d'ya like them apples?

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He Is A Changed Man.

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    it's quiet...a little too quiet

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Can We Get A Sheep Pen Group Hug In Here?

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

40. 5 users say thank you to Matt White for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (06-10-2011),Dan (06-10-2011),PETE'S BROTHER (06-10-2011),stilleddiesangel (06-10-2011)

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

...Thanks for everything, Jeremy.

42. 5 users say thank you to bueno bob for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (06-10-2011),Dan (06-10-2011),Matt White (06-10-2011),stilleddiesangel (06-10-2011)

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thank You Matt And Bob.

44. Thanked Dan for this KICKASS post:

Matt White (06-10-2011)

Dump Mistress!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2012 @ 01:27 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bueno bob View Post

...Thanks for everything, Jeremy.
    It's not without irony that this was on tv here tonight and I just watched it. It made me smile. And that line....

"I will see you again... but not yet... not yet... "

46. 2 users say thank you to stilleddiesangel for this KICKASS post:

Dan (06-10-2011)

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

And now.....just because....I'm just saying.....

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

so that's what bob was doin' at the titty bar months ago

49. Thanked PETE'S BROTHER for this KICKASS post:

Matt White (06-13-2011)

Thread Information