X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    UH-OH! Looks like Dr. Satan's genetic experiments on the SHEEP have gone too far. BRINASUE gave birth to this monstrosity!
    Making it THAT much easier for a van hagar SHEEP to talk out of both sides of its mouth! CREEPY!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Spam's lookalike...
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Excuse me RIKK, but do you want to explain why you've been downloading this shit in your "i-tunes" account on the PEN computer??! That's just really sick RIKKI, using the PEN CREDIT CARD # for such 80's crap!
        Typical! I suppose you'll write us a review later?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

We have a candidate for the SHEEP of the Week! Van Sqeulin' is wandering off from the VH Finks to come over here to the ol' Roth Army and stir shit up with his ridiculous blabber! Reference this thread and watch for the FUCK avatar! And becareful not to slip and fall with all the SPAM and sheep shit on the floor!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

* * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Now normally, the Pen guys and I consult each other before inducting another asshole. But seeing as we've been very lazy concerning inductions for a little while, I figured no one would be particular pissed off if I present mine and Nick's case to the group and induct this son of a bitch...

During my so-far enjoyable weekend of drinking, skanking and listening to this hard rock masterpiece...

...the idiot that spat out this drivel was brought to my attention by our resident heroin dealer, NikkyD:

You twit . Pure eloquence is more than the science of thinking and writing. Genius itself has not always a claim upon it; it is a special boon and unique privilege granted to him who possesses it. That would be me.
            These are the unwise words of our resident Links cunt VAN SQUALEN. Now, I'm not saying all Linkers are cunts...but this idiot is certainly representative of that board's more cheddar-oriented population.

He's jumped to our site to wreck havoc and defend a demented moron of a singer. He somehow thinks we are interested in what he has to say.

So, let's show him some interested...

For attacking Nick, just because he was defending Dave...well, that offense alone gets you entry into the PEN. But further, because you've been an annoying cheese sprouter at the Links, you will receive the distinct honor of being SHEEP OF THE WEEK. During your week of honor, think to yourself: "Wow...I must be really boring to attack a website just because they celebrate a frontman the whole world recognizes as superior to my frontman of choice."

They say there's only one way to rock? Well, VAN SQUEALIN' has his own idea about that (kick it, mother fucker):

There once was dickdfresh who was boring
            Who made a small hole in the flooring.
            He lined it all round,
            Then laid on the ground,
            And declared it was cheaper than whoring.
            How about this instead?

There once was a troll named Van Squealing.
            In bad rock and bad taste was he dealing.
            With insults pretentious,
            and stupidity stupendous,
            He'd jack off to the soft rock of Feelin'.

He embarrssed his friends at the Links.
            They told him that whole damn schtick stinks.
            With his bad taste in rock,
            and his love for sucking cock,
            he was the poster boy for cunt finks.

"We welcome you to the Pen, you son of a bitch."

Send VAN SQUEALIN' some congratulations, boys.

After all, any man that says this guy is an embarressment...

because he pledges allegiance to this man...

...deserves a slow death.

Have a nice day, SQUEALIN'. Enjoy your honor.
            Last edited by Rikk; 01-30-2005, 03:28 AM.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Van SQEULIN' is truly a deserving cunt full of self doubt and cuntradictions. He claims to be a poet yet apparently enjoys the gayest, cheesiest lyrics this side of LOVERBOY. Here's my Epic opus on the anus:

A festuring whore gave birth one day,
              For she said my child will endure much assplay,
              His father was gay,
              And he prefers men of girth
              He has limited means to achieve self-worth
              "Oh my dear child I will bestow Van Squelin' upon thee.
              And you shall prefer ass play to pussy.
              Owe, the venereal disease hurts when I pee!"
              Knocked up by a faggot'
              Van Squelin's mother betook the genes
              of flamming gayness it seems
              He loves Samuel Van Hagar with lyrics so bad
              And has a case of syphilis upon his nad.
              His mother a harlot
              Sure to be a gay starlet
              He refers to Spam as genius oh mercy what would God of epics Alex Pope say,
              "Stop writing poetry boy,
              you have bad taste and you are GAY!"

--Nickdfresh
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-30-2005, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

...the idiot that spat out this drivel was brought to my attention by our resident heroin dealer, NikkyD:

Nickdfresh was standing on the Roth Army street corner slingin' Crack, hoes, and insults:

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Alright Boys! Van sqeulin is the new SOTW. Do your duty.
                  Get the ovens heated up, and Bill's torture room in order.

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

LOOK! Here's Van Squealin', after getting off work at the Spam Hagar GAY Rodeo! He's the RESIDENT ASS-CLOWN!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                      LOOK! Here's Van Squealin', after getting off work at the Spam Hagar GAY Rodeo! He's the RESIDENT ASS-CLOWN!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                      Excellent! I think I feel a thread coming up!

Comment

• Van Squalen

Originally posted by Rikk
                        * * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Now normally, the Pen guys and I consult each other before inducting another asshole. But seeing as we've been very lazy concerning inductions for a little while, I figured no one would be particular pissed off if I present mine and Nick's case to the group and induct this son of a bitch...

During my so-far enjoyable weekend of drinking, skanking and listening to this hard rock masterpiece...

These are the unwise words of our resident Links cunt VAN SQUALEN. Now, I'm not saying all Linkers are cunts...but this idiot is certainly representative of that board's more cheddar-oriented population.

He's jumped to our site to wreck havoc and defend a demented moron of a singer. He somehow thinks we are interested in what he has to say.

So, let's show him some interested...

For attacking Nick, just because he was defending Dave...well, that offense alone gets you entry into the PEN. But further, because you've been an annoying cheese sprouter at the Links, you will receive the distinct honor of being SHEEP OF THE WEEK. During your week of honor, think to yourself: "Wow...I must be really boring to attack a website just because they celebrate a frontman the whole world recognizes as superior to my frontman of choice."

They say there's only one way to rock? Well, VAN SQUEALIN' has his own idea about that (kick it, mother fucker):

How about this instead?

There once was a troll named Van Squealing.
                        In bad rock and bad taste was he dealing.
                        With insults pretentious,
                        and stupidity stupendous,
                        He'd jack off to the soft rock of Feelin'.

He embarrssed his friends at the Links.
                        They told him that whole damn schtick stinks.
                        With his bad taste in rock,
                        and his love for sucking cock,
                        he was the poster boy for cunt finks.

"We welcome you to the Pen, you son of a bitch."

Send VAN SQUEALIN' some congratulations, boys.

After all, any man that says this guy is an embarressment...

because he pledges allegiance to this man...

...deserves a slow death.

Have a nice day, SQUEALIN'. Enjoy your honor.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Hey!

You're a fucking sheep.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sure Van Squalen':

Brett might not take kindly to you trolling over here. You've been burned and owned repeatedly. I'm not sitting back an playing defense either bub. You're allowed to express you're opinion, unlike the Links it's sort of a free country here, though you really haven't said much of anything other than to personally attack Roth fans on a Roth site.

If you love Sam so much, then I suggest you celebrate all that is Hagar at the Links and keep your mouth shut while here. Or else you find you have difficulties. So maybe just consider doing as his Holiness suggests:

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

SQUEALIN'...

Congratulations on the retarded comeback. That's the best you got, considering the unbelievable "eloquence" of your other insults?

Now shut the fuck up and get back in the fucking Pen. Goddamn sheep.
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Van Squalen
                                Hey Van Squelin', Ed, or MR. ED to you will take you to your new job of "oven cleaning!" Just a hint, don't let CARL, or MR. CARL to you, get behind ya', he likes to nudge SHEEP.

ANd be sure to mind your manners:

Comment

Working...