Page 51 of 527 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465101151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,040 of 21078

Thread: The Sheep Pen

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    2000 ! ! ! congrats, RIKK !!!!!
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

lms2
    Originally posted by 4me2poopon
    PS:LMS2 - It must be very special to be around all these men.

You have your pick of the litter!!!

All of these men with no idea how to please you!!!!

So enviable
    Aw shucks... the bitch of it is that none of these men even WANT to please me... now WTF is up with that?

In truth though, yes, it IS very special to belong to a group such as the David Lee Roth Army... and without even trying most of these guys make each and every day special.

I hope that very soon we can get back to celebrating David Lee Roth, and more importantly, embracing his enthusiastic beligerence for life and all that is good. Time is so fleeting its a shame to waste a single moment of it on negativity! Fighting and bashing can be fun and stimulating, but when friendships are ruined and trust is destroyed, then its gone to far.

I love you all. ROTH ON!

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by lms2
    Aw shucks... the bitch of it is that none of these men even WANT to please me... now WTF is up with that?

In truth though, yes, it IS very special to belong to a group such as the David Lee Roth Army... and without even trying most of these guys make each and every day special.

I hope that very soon we can get back to celebrating David Lee Roth, and more importantly, embracing his enthusiastic beligerence for life and all that is good. Time is so fleeting its a shame to waste a single moment of it on negativity! Fighting and bashing can be fun and stimulating, but when friendships are ruined and trust is destroyed, then its gone to far.

I love you all. ROTH ON!
    what a LADY !!! chapeau...

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    * * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Well people, time for bed. I want to thank everyone that's PM'd me tonight with encouragement concerning the shit that happened today. It IS bullshit, and it's just stupid. Guwapo and Pete, I've realized more than ever today the friends we have here and how great this place and the Army is. I actually want to thank you for that. So, don't dictate shit to me anymore. I don't want to hear it. You guys just made yourselves look bad today. And for what? It's sad, and it's unfortunate. And I hope she was worth it.

Pete, Guwapo are great guys who have done NOTHING but bring class to this site. How did their posts make themselves look bad????

and most importantly, why would you think it had anything to do with Fab again? I didn't see any kind of dictation. And in fact I have saved 13 PM from 13 different people, that all have said the same thing. Something stinks of rotten meat and it aint sheep, and it's not Gwuapo or Pete.
    Natra and Bill? I love you guys, you know me...so take this with respect. The definition of sheep is someone who is easily influenced or led. Im not telling you guys, any of you guys what to do, who to talk to or be friends with, just becareful-

Big Troubles
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    In all honesty the trends that have occurred in this thread and spilled over to the whole Army are becoming apparent that a shift in this little society has turned mainly to infighting among the membership. There's always been a bit of that here but it's reached a proportion that I feel in no longer a "good thing" nor in the spirit of the Army.

It used to be about bashing sheep, links etc... now it's turned personal on many fronts and IMO led to turning this board into a total shit-hole for the most part.

There's a lot of good people still on board but there's a good many of you who now spend about 90% of your time finding ways to attack other members, start shit or just side track threads with your psychotic side discussions that have nothing to do with Classic Van Halen nor Diamond David Lee Roth.

I also see situation where people's personal lives are being discussed openly in this thread and others due to the conflict that seems to be errupting all over this place. That needs to stop... NOW and get it into PM's and the hell out of Main. Period.

I ask the Mods of Main to clean this shithole up in Main. Move this thread and all of the bashing threads either to Non or the Dump where they belong. Granted that the root of this is Dave ain't doing shit in his life to generate much discussion nor fanfare and the disgust of the Van Hagar scene has folks pissed off...

I don't advocate turning the administration of things here into anything resembling links or the dome... but on the other hand... This place is no longer the cool place that Sarge, Pojo, Ford, Hitch, Warf, Lou, Brownsound, etc (I know I forgot a bunch of other old-timers... sorry) originally created... but I'd much rather have a place to discuss DLR or Classic VH spearate from all of this bullshit. Nothing personal against Rikk, Max, Bill, Lou, and the rest of the Sheep Pen elite but I think it's now a good time to create a place simular to HitchWorld call it SheepWorld or whatever and continue your thing there rather than here... IMO.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

guwapo_rocker

You begged me to start so much shit up at Chelle's so that we both got banned. You even referred to her as a "bitch" once and a "cunt" in the PM you sent me.
    Sigh, stooping to fiction now huh Rikk??

I never beg, and I like Chelle and did not call her those names.

But you, yes you are most certainly a bitch and a cunt.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Originally posted by ZahZoo
    In all honesty the trends that have occurred in this thread and spilled over to the whole Army are becoming apparent that a shift in this little society has turned mainly to infighting among the membership. There's always been a bit of that here but it's reached a proportion that I feel in no longer a "good thing" nor in the spirit of the Army.

It used to be about bashing sheep, links etc... now it's turned personal on many fronts and IMO led to turning this board into a total shit-hole for the most part.

There's a lot of good people still on board but there's a good many of you who now spend about 90% of your time finding ways to attack other members, start shit or just side track threads with your psychotic side discussions that have nothing to do with Classic Van Halen nor Diamond David Lee Roth.

I also see situation where people's personal lives are being discussed openly in this thread and others due to the conflict that seems to be errupting all over this place. That needs to stop... NOW and get it into PM's and the hell out of Main. Period.

I ask the Mods of Main to clean this shithole up in Main. Move this thread and all of the bashing threads either to Non or the Dump where they belong. Granted that the root of this is Dave ain't doing shit in his life to generate much discussion nor fanfare and the disgust of the Van Hagar scene has folks pissed off...

I don't advocate turning the administration of things here into anything resembling links or the dome... but on the other hand... This place is no longer the cool place that Sarge, Pojo, Ford, Hitch, Warf, Lou, Brownsound, etc (I know I forgot a bunch of other old-timers... sorry) originally created... but I'd much rather have a place to discuss DLR or Classic VH spearate from all of this bullshit. Nothing personal against Rikk, Max, Bill, Lou, and the rest of the Sheep Pen elite but I think it's now a good time to create a place simular to HitchWorld call it SheepWorld or whatever and continue your thing there rather than here... IMO.
    I am all for that! It never really occured to me until you pointed it out, but yeah, this is in Main? This is more of a Non or Dump thread for sure. I wonder what the last post was that someone mentioned David Lee Roth? lol

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    * * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Well people, time for bed. I want to thank everyone that's PM'd me tonight with encouragement concerning the shit that happened today. It IS bullshit, and it's just stupid. Guwapo and Pete, I've realized more than ever today the friends we have here and how great this place and the Army is. I actually want to thank you for that. So, don't dictate shit to me anymore. I don't want to hear it. You guys just made yourselves look bad today.
    You don't appreciated what we've done for you.

"I've realized more than ever today the friends we have here and how great this place and the Army is"

You ungrateful piece of shit!!!!

We brought you together. However Gay you worded it - It's quite touching.

We sang Wham!!!

"We put the Boom-Boom into" all your hearts.

Poor Rikk

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles

I love you guys, you know me...so take this with respect. The definition of sheep is someone who is easily influenced or led. Im not telling you guys, any of you guys what to do, who to talk to or be friends with, just becareful-

Big Troubles
    Easily influenced? That aint me bro, and you know it. Now where's my Can't Drive 55 alternate take video?!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
    Easily influenced? That aint me bro, and you know it. Now where's my Can't Drive 55 alternate take video?!
    There's an alternate take?

Does "Judge Julius Hangman" actually chop the Ched Rocker's head off in this one?

It would be such a damn shame to get blood all over that yellow jumpsuit.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OK...

Good morning...happy Friday...this is the Pen and you know what that means...

Somebody get me a victim!
    Twistin' by the pool.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    [B]
    this is in Main?
    Um, yeah it is.........are we learning yet?

Lou
    Originally posted by ZahZoo

Shut the fuck up.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    There's an alternate take?

Does "Judge Julius Hangman" actually chop the Ched Rocker's head off in this one?

It would be such a damn shame to get blood all over that yellow jumpsuit.
    McDonalds insisted on more red to go with the yellow.....It's sad watching his poodle hair get all splattered though....Spam got a free number 3 meal out of it though.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Lou
    Shut the fuck up.
    I agree. If ya don't like it, don't click on the thread. Don't see you (ZZ) starting many DLR related threads.........

Catfish
    Originally posted by Lou
    Shut the fuck up.
    Yeah Zah, you homo!

The spirit of the Army, or whatever the fuck you call it, is the OPPOSITE of your whiney, bitchy complaining!

It is a pleasure for me to make my Sheep Pen debut by agreeing with Lou in telling Zah to take his hands off the keyboard and put them back on that thick, veiny cock he’s been sucking!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by pete
    You ungrateful piece of shit!!!!
    Let's face it, you loser. This is about you getting pissed off because we supposedly hurt your favorite cyber partner. You've taken your personal shit into the Army.

I know, why don't you go write a "song" about it?

Again, after all the conversations I had yesterday (away from idiots like Pete and Guwapo), I am feeling much better about everything. This is so over. You guys can keep it going. A certain someone had a promise that she friends "high up". She sent me a promise that she had someone "high up checking IPs". Well, I know who it was. And I know where your hearts lie. So I pray you don't sic a biker gang on me.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We're on a mission from ROTH

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Catfish
    Yeah Zah, you homo!

The spirit of the Army, or whatever the fuck you call it, is the OPPOSITE of your whiney, bitchy complaining!

It is a pleasure for me to make my Sheep Pen debut by agreeing with Lou in telling Zah to take his hands off the keyboard and put them back on that thick, veiny cock he’s been sucking!
    I agree, ZZ. Stay out of it.

The Pen has always been in fun. We even get along with the damn sheep we put in here. 75% of the site knows exactly who has caused a lot of the bad feelings here. And it's not the people in the Pen. Do I have to spell it out for you?

And a few mindless idiots have tried to start a lot of shit up in support, and then blame it all on the Pen. LOL. Sad, sad, sad.

I will not fight all day with said morons. This is not their showcase. This is the SHEEP PEN. Pete, I know you think it's nothing without the hamster boy, but I always thought Bill Lumbergh was a lot funnier myself.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bueno bob
    OK...

Good morning...happy Friday...this is the Pen and you know what that means...

Somebody get me a victim!
    Bob, you can always have a bit of fun with Splooge. (Mind you, I can't really call SPLOOGE a sheep...he's so clearly a hamster.)

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Sigh, stooping to fiction now huh Rikk??

I never beg, and I like Chelle and did not call her those names.

But you, yes you are most certainly a bitch and a cunt.

Guwapo, you did shit. You tried and you failed. Now why don't you go apologizing to our threatening friend that you chose over this site? Why don't you go set up a cyber date or that planned sex you were going to have when she comes to Casino Rama? I still have the stupid PM's. I read them last night. They were hilarious. You were so anti-Chelle, it was funny. And yes, you called her those names. Maybe we were just having fun. But it was all your stupid idea. So don't take any high road on me, dumbass.

Now go console your psycho. It's over. It's definitely over. And people see right through it.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Let's face it, you loser. This is about you getting pissed off because we supposedly hurt your favorite cyber partner. You've taken your personal shit into the Army.

I know, why don't you go write a "song" about it?

Again, after all the conversations I had yesterday (away from idiots like Pete and Guwapo), I am feeling much better about everything. This is so over. You guys can keep it going. A certain someone had a promise that she friends "high up". She sent me a promise that she had someone "high up checking IPs". Well, I know who it was. And I know where your hearts lie. So I pray you don't sic a biker gang on me.
    Oh - FAB is not a friend on mine. You like to tell lies about guwapo and now me.

Bad move poopy pants.

I must question the accusations you make at others when I see you clearly lying about me and Guwapo.

That said - I could care less in reality what you say.

You on the other hand take this shit way to seriously.

You get a little verbal slappage and you lash out. You feel special among the rest of us.

You obviously were over nurtured in your fomative years. YOU'RE SO SPECIAL RIKKY!!

And maybe you are. But you are also a whiney bitch.

No go home - pick up a pen and don't come back until something suspenseful hits ya.

God bless you!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That said - I could care less in reality what you say.
    If that's true, idiot, why do you keep posting here? We don't give a flying fuck what you think.

Pete, you have a lot of rage over your ex-cyber partner. Do you still "love" this person?

Go write a song about her and keep your feelings out of here.

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Guwapo, you did shit. You tried and you failed. Now why don't you go apologizing to our threatening friend that you chose over this site? Why don't you go set up a cyber date or that planned sex you were going to have when she comes to Casino Rama? I still have the stupid PM's. I read them last night. They were hilarious. You were so anti-Chelle, it was funny. And yes, you called her those names. Maybe we were just having fun. But it was all your stupid idea. So don't take any high road on me, dumbass.

Now go console your psycho. It's over. It's definitely over. And people see right through it.
    Fak you ya lying cunt!!

People are starting to see?? You are right about that bung hole

weasel, but it is you people are starting to see through.

People know me well enough, and they will soon know allllllll

about you!!

One is the loneliest number!!!

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Go write a song about her and keep your feelings out of here.
    You're the one obsessing over her.

You know her more than I do.

We're here to help you. To liberate the army from the illiterate long-windedness that is you.

I understand you want to make The rotharmy fun for the whole family.

Well - we're the bad cousins who played doctor with your sister.

and your neices & nephews - they're ours!

That said: We are honest people.

take some notes.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Splooge
    Fak you ya lying cunt!!

People are starting to see?? You are right about that bung hole

weasel, but it is you people are starting to see through.

People know me well enough, and they will soon know allllllll

about you!!

One is the loneliest number!!!
    Yawn.

You're a hamster. People know shit, Guwapo. I've got enough friends here. I ain't remotely worried. I've received enough support. People see one thing, and they've seen one thing all week: people like you, Pete and the unnamed one jumping in here to attack me, call me "arrogant", a "liar", etc. You are doing exactly what this site's number 1 enemy has tried over and over. And you know it. You are trying to get people to hate me over your own personal vendetta. You have no reasons for it. You jump in and call me names, etc. But you can't list one single event or thing I've done to hurt this site or its members. And you know why? Because no such event or thing exists because I love this site and have been 100% loyal to it. Sorry, but you simply look like an ass. YOU are causing the trouble. And you think your mass of support for a stupid alter-ego-hamster will carry you through, shut the Pen down and get me kicked out. And I'm sorry, but it won't. I've documented everything. It's well known. You look like asses. Simple.

You jumped in here yesterday afternoon over my having an alias (Red Rock...mods knew about that days ago because I told them, ya idiot...and for good reason...believe me). You and Pete jumped in here last night declaring that you will drop me from this site. You are looking like such assholes to a lot of people, and over nothing. Frankly, I don't even know why you attacked me but I have a damn good idea...and if so, I feel bad for you.

To this day you still haven't said what I've done to you personally. Keep claiming you're not attacking me over another issue. But everyone can damn well see it.

Now, I do not plan on spending the entire day fighting with someone I thought was a friend. I have to go visit my grandmother in the hospital now and then do a job. I will be back. So, if you want to continue spamming the Pen with your personal shit, knock yourself out. But I'm not the only one that won't be tolerating it.

Have a nice day.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    long-windedness that is you.We are honest people.
    Yesterday you also called me arrogant. Only one other poster in Rotharmy history has called arrogant and dishonest. I think you know who that is, don't you? Who's feeding your fire, Pete?

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yawn.

You're a hamster. People know shit, Guwapo. I've got enough friends here. I ain't remotely worried. I've received enough support. People see one thing, and they've seen one thing all week: people like you, Pete and the unnamed one jumping in here to attack me, call me "arrogant", a "liar", etc. You are doing exactly what this site's number 1 enemy has tried over and over. And you know it. You are trying to get people to hate me over your own personal vendetta. You have no reasons for it. You jump in and call me names, etc. But you can't list one single event or thing I've done to hurt this site or its members. And you know why? Because no such event or thing exists because I love this site and have been 100% loyal to it. Sorry, but you simply look like an ass. YOU are causing the trouble. And you think your mass of support for a stupid alter-ego-hamster will carry you through, shut the Pen down and get me kicked out. And I'm sorry, but it won't. I've documented everything. It's well known. You look like asses. Simple.

You jumped in here yesterday afternoon over my having an alias (Red Rock...mods knew about that days ago because I told them, ya idiot...and for good reason...believe me). You and Pete jumped in here last night declaring that you will drop me from this site. You are looking like such assholes to a lot of people, and over nothing. Frankly, I don't even know why you attacked me but I have a damn good idea...and if so, I feel bad for you.

To this day you still haven't said what I've done to you personally. Keep claiming you're not attacking me over another issue. But everyone can damn well see it.

Now, I do not plan on spending the entire day fighting with someone I thought was a friend. I have to go visit my grandmother in the hospital now and then do a job. I will be back. So, if you want to continue spamming the Pen with your personal shit, knock yourself out. But I'm not the only one that won't be tolerating it.

Have a nice day.
    Long-windedness

Let me break it down:

blah blah FAB blah - vendetta - blah - (spoken with a lisp)

guwapo_rocker
    Yawn.

Have a nice day.
    fraud!!!!

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yesterday you also called me arrogant. Only one other poster in Rotharmy history has called arrogant and dishonest. I think you know who that is, don't you? Who's feeding your fire, Pete?
    There is no fire. This is light cardio.

I'm doing road work on the small game before the real hunt.

You're kinda knew so you've missed alot.

I expose you without lying.

I insult you without using the fact that i write songs as some sort of insult.

Gee - I write songs - so embarrassed.

Get back in line with the other sheep.

You want friendly banter - Go back to brett's.

You want herd sheep.

I want to bar-b-q

TITS!

PS:I'm am getting ALOT of PM's from all levels of the army requesting a return to traditional roth army values.
    Last edited by pete; 10-15-2004 at 01:48 PM.

guwapo_rocker
    Who's the one with the obsession? Look in the mirror sicko!!

I think I hear Brenty Brett calling you home!!

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Who's the one with the obsession? Look in the mirror sicko!!

I think I hear Brenty Brett calling you home!!
    I hear it on the wind

(COME BACK TO THE LINKS RIKKY)

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Damn, this is getting good. I might have to take ol' Rikky off ignore so I can fully enjoy this.
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    PS:I'm am getting ALOT of PM's from all levels of the army requesting a return to traditional roth army values.
    See, there's the difference right there. BTW, I see your litte allie has posted support above. How amusing. But anyway, you get a bit of support for me and the Pen to leave. Sure. Fine. Sorry, I ain't leaving. I've gotten enough support saying basically one of two things...let those two idiots dig their own graves OR ignore them rikk, they're assholes. Don't let the Pen die and don't leave, etc.

See, I'm not asking or forcing you to do shit. I don't believe in banning. Simple. You guys can do whatever the fuck you want. You can have however many posts about Wiggles or hamsters or whatever the fuck you want. You, you're trying to actually get me to leave. Hell, I'd bet you'd love to see the town with pitchforks and torches drive me out of here. But see, that ain't gonna happen. The difference again: I don't care what you do VS. you are trying to get me to leave. That means...ah ha! Who's the ugly shit-disturber here?

Lou
    OK so are we doing a SOTW, special edition today or in light of the developments will that have to be postponed?

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    See, there's the difference right there. BTW, I see your litte allie has posted support above. How amusing.

MoreFABrications from the QUEEN OF LIES - I do not know Chelle and have never talked to her. Right off the bat. MY MY you are consistent!

But anyway, you get a bit of support for me and the Pen to leave. Sure. Fine. Sorry, I ain't leaving. I've gotten enough support saying basically one of two things...let those two idiots dig their own graves OR ignore them rikk, they're assholes. Don't let the Pen die and don't leave, etc.

See - we made your relationships more solid. The love you all share is more public. More lovingly expressed!

See, I'm not asking or forcing you to do shit. I don't believe in banning. Simple. You guys can do whatever the fuck you want. You can have however many posts about Wiggles or hamsters or whatever the fuck you want. You, you're trying to actually get me to leave.

No we're fucking with ya - without the aid of FABrications.

Hell, I'd bet you'd love to see the town with pitchforks and torches drive me out of here. But see, that ain't gonna happen. The difference again: I don't care what you do VS. you are trying to get me to leave. That means...ah ha! Who's the ugly shit-disturber here?

Well if you're! the shit - I'm the disturber. AWWW RIKKY (noogies)

Last edited by pete; 10-15-2004 at 02:04 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Lou
    OK so are we doing a SOTW, special edition today or in light of the developments will that have to be postponed?
    Yes, I suppose we'll have to postpone it. I've spent an hour and a half fighting with two trouble-making idiots and I really have to get to the hospital and then get some work done. But we'll do something soon after.

But frankly, I don't care too much about these morons. I know where they're coming from. So, it's all good.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    NO!

Go ahead guys.

See ya later.

pete

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMAO!

I don't know Pete from Adam...I'm just appreciating his inate ability to know an asshole when he sees one. Keep talking, Rikk....keep digging yourself in deeper.

And this...

You are trying to get people to hate me over your own personal vendetta. You have no reasons for it. You jump in and call me names, etc.
    Hmmm....kinda sounds like what YOU do, doesn't it? How ironic. Or maybe I should say hypocritical. LOL

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL...thank you Chelle. With the PM's I have from your friend talking about a small conspiracy, you've proven my point. Nice attempt. You're an idiot if you think people don't see this for what it actually is. "Revenge is sweet", huh? LOL.

You may or may not know Pete personally, but the facts speak for themselves. And quoting FAB is perfectly stupid.

Thread Information