X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

And I remember the Mullet-Farmers, "This rocks man!"
    It made you ALMOST embaressed for having ever dug VH....ALMOST!
    It made me FUCKING PISSED to have any FUCKER come up to me and praise those COCKSUCKERS! FUCK YOU van hagar!!!

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN. The truth never goes out of style.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I remember hearing people(rock critics etc.) talk about how this was a "return to the roots", and the heaviest album since VH 1.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
        I remember hearing people(rock critics etc.) talk about how this was a "return to the roots", and the heaviest album since VH 1.
        Oh man, I remember...wasn't that just the worst? I kept thinking to myself that Van Halen with Roth must have been a SERIOUSLY misunderstood band if that was the case...I must have been in the minority...

But, of course, and as usual - people are just plain fuckin' stoopid.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Sheepdom was running wild in 1991...I guess time told if it stood the test of time.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Yes it was. All the wannabes thought the drill at the beginning of Poundcake was "the shit"! You know the guys I'm talking about..........BAD mullets, purple jeans, hitler mustache.........

Comment

• tjvhou812
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

thats some real fine poundcake
              Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                Yes it was. All the wannabes thought the drill at the beginning of Poundcake was "the shit"! You know the guys I'm talking about..........BAD mullets, purple jeans, hitler mustache.........
                I know...I remember talking to one guy about the drill, and I just said "Paul Gilbert"; he gave me this blank look and said "Who?", and I just laughed. After I was finished laughing, of course, I kicked the ever loving shit out him, but that was besides the point...
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  I know...I remember talking to one guy about the drill, and I just said "Paul Gilbert"; he gave me this blank look and said "Who?", and I just laughed. After I was finished laughing, of course, I kicked the ever loving shit out him, but that was besides the point...

Goddamn, it's great to have a BOB and BILL back.

(No guys, I'm not going to give you a pat on the ass and a kiss on the cheek...)
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Will you at least pat my ass?

We can borrow Bill's copy of "Faith" if it helps you any...
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                      Will you at least pat my ass?

We can borrow Bill's copy of "Faith" if it helps you any...
                      BILL's a fag. I've always hated that guy.
                      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

Goddamn, it's great to have a BOB and BILL back.

(No guys, I'm not going to give you a pat on the ass and a kiss on the cheek...That's reserved for Matt and Nick! You guys represent the old school Pen admins......STRAIGHT.....Matt, Nick and I are the FUTURE.........Bi-sexual sheep herders with pink T-shirts and purses to match..........

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

"Now just wait a durn minute, here - that album Unlawful For Knowledge was real American rock and roll. And it made me proud - proud to be a member...of an American...that...listened to the album that...that Van Halen guy...made with American...uh...American...gusto and...and things that it's grate for...I feel that American rock and roll...like Mr. Halen...can be grate for it's songs and for the...American positiveness...now back in Texas we all...uh...liked the Vans...liked 'em lots...because we're real proud to be...uh...members of the American community...and the heartland that loves the, eh...positivity and energy that, uh...Van himself contributed to our efforts. Now, the thing about that album was that it had a lot of hits, like that one song where Sammy sings about love...that was an American song, and it made me happy to be in a country where I can be an American. It's about freedom, you see...and uh, you can only tell if you'll stand the test of time by...uh...watching the time to tell what time's gonna tell you..."
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Rikk yelling at a F.U.C.K hater............

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

"And more than that...my Mom loves that blond guy, that Sam...Sam, now that's a name for a REAL American...just like George is...now that Sam guy, he's got a thing for loving America, and that's grate for us all, because...uh...we all need more...patriots like Sam who...give their...uh...all to make sure that time will tell that American and Americans don't get...uh...left behind to...you know...it's good that Americans don't get left behind."
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

"So you guys there, with your anti-American attitudes, well, you just remember that down in Texas we like REAL...uh...music like Van makes, you see...and that's because we're Americans and believe in the...uh...freedom to like things that like America and it's freedom...and that's how the Van guy makes his albums...because he approves of freedom...and freedom...uh...approves of his music, because his music is free...and it's good to be free, and...uh...uh...the truth and the freedom of America is...uh...good to have the freedom to be good and free...and American music is like the music that Americans named Van can make, because they're free...."
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...