Page 54 of 527 FirstFirst ... 44041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768104154 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,160 of 21078

Thread: The Sheep Pen

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jesus BT, you really don't know me very well. Nobody in their right mind in here thinks I'm serious but you! What is wrong with you? You are the one who said "we're taking jabs" at each other. What you can make them, but I can't. Stop worrying so much, when I go grab my lunch right now, I really won't be mad at you...honest injun. Now brighten up sunshine!

I have posted enough and talked to you enough that you should know I am not serious. This is what I'm talking about, if you start taking this board this seriously, get the fuck off the internet!

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    You've been talking about Roth fans posting under a sheep alias and how pathetic it is. I did it once. It seemed kinda hinting to me. But I got the information I want out of it, so I don't regret it whatsoever. And the mods knew all about it because I told them when it was happening.

As for you and I, I wished you a Happy Thanksgiving and I meant it. But don't say I back you up in a fight against Brett, because Brett is my friend. I think this fighting shit is stupid. I thought after the other crap that's happened here that this fighting shit was over, but there's a small group of people that don't want it to end and that's fine. But I still have a hard time believing that you and I are also fighting. I really thought we were cool. I did the RED ROCK thing, and I found it strange that you knew. And you called it pathetic, etc. But I'm glad I did it after getting what I wanted from it...and this latest bullshit proves it was wise of me to do it. And you've sure been taking a few sides the last 24-hours. So, if you're with them, at least say it. And if you're not, then maybe we can rise above this shit...cuz unless you know something I don't, we don't have a beef.

But believe me...what this really is is pretty obvious to those watching from the outside.
    Fucking hypocrite!!
    We're on a mission from ROTH

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Ok, so what is your favorite song of Diamond Dave? Mines Shoo Bop, I think he did a fantastic job covering that tune. So good in fact, I found it sounded better than the original, and was surprised it didn't get any or much video air play. There. some Dave talk.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Splooge I am disheartened by your anger lately, I don't like it.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Ok, so what is your favorite song of Diamond Dave? Mines Shoo Bop, I think he did a fantastic job covering that tune. So good in fact, I found it sounded better than the original, and was surprised it didn't get any or much video air play. There. some Dave talk.
    Yes, I know I'll be called a sheep for this, but DIAMOND DAVE is the only thing the DIAMOND ONE ever released that I haven't purchased yet. I just never saw it almost anywhere and wasn't excited by a cover album. But I will pick it up.

Best song off DLR BAND, though? LITTLE TEXAS. That's my all-time favorite DLR solo song ever.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Brett
    I never knew a rodent could have such a temper.

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I hope your grandmother is okay and recovers Rikk.

I told everyone I went to Chelle's to stir things up, so where's

the lie??

C'mon post the pm's.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yucky on Diamond Dave, can't stand that thing. But DLR Band was a nice breath of fresh air to hear Dave rocking again.

Probably the most VH content I've made in a post in a long ass time.

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Relationship probs with Stella ya know, I think she's two timing me.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Yes, I know I'll be called a sheep for this, but DIAMOND DAVE is the only thing the DIAMOND ONE ever released that I haven't purchased yet. I just never saw it almost anywhere and wasn't excited by a cover album. But I will pick it up.

Best song off DLR BAND, though? LITTLE TEXAS. That's my all-time favorite DLR solo song ever.
    I didn't get into DLR Band until just last year. Sad but true. I think I was really hurt when VH reunion didn't happen, so my heart was stuck in classic mode.
    Diamond Dave rocks. I dont like his "Act One" or Medicine Man. Lame tunes. But the rest is quite entertaining, if you can accept dave for being Dave the entertainer. Its hard getting past the Classic Dave era.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yucky on Diamond Dave, can't stand that thing. But DLR Band was a nice breath of fresh air to hear Dave rocking again.

Probably the most VH content I've made in a post in a long ass time.
    Ice Cream Man, Shoo Bop, You've Got the Blues not Me.... Dont likey?

Banned
    GUNT

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BT, you're like that annoying dog that wants to hump your leg all the time. .
    Actually that would be me!!!

Brett you're much like my Doggy Door

You swing both ways!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Splooge
    I hope your grandmother is okay and recovers Rikk.

I told everyone I went to Chelle's to stir things up, so where's

the lie??

C'mon post the pm's.
    No dude. I don't give a fuck anymore. I won't get dragged into this shit anymore. Do your fucking hate campaign. Go to it. You made jabs yesterday about me doing a Hagar dance at Chelle's site, but you're the fucking one that asked me to! I don't know what happened to you, GR, but we were friends once and you would never have pulled public dishonest shit like that before. I didn't lie about a fucking thing. But I'm not going to spam the Army with this shit anymore. If you want to continue your hate campaign with Pete, have fun. But I'm not leaving, I'm not giving in, I'm especially not feeling bad after the support I've received from various friends and posters today. You know damn well why you guys have been after me. And the other cache of PMs I have basically prove that...and the person that sent me those has NONE of my respect. But even then, I won't post those unless I truly need to defend myself. See, I'm not in the habit of posting PM's. It is fucking low. And only a last-change tactic. And it also upsets people and makes you look bad. Understood?

Seriously, Guwapo, you want to continue to attack me and hate my fucking guts over Pete and Chelle and a few other losers, have fun. But we were friends. And I frankly think I have more in my life to worry about. And so do you. I'm not going to destroy you while you try and destroy me. It's fucking stupid. You want to post about me being an asshole, go to town. Have fun.

In the meantime, I hope things work out with your dad. See, I'm not the fucking all-out arrogant asshole that few idiots would have you believe, G.

This whole thing just makes me sick.
    Last edited by Rikk; 10-15-2004 at 05:34 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I didn't get into DLR Band until just last year. Sad but true. I think I was really hurt when VH reunion didn't happen, so my heart was stuck in classic mode.
    Diamond Dave rocks. I dont like his "Act One" or Medicine Man. Lame tunes. But the rest is quite entertaining, if you can accept dave for being Dave the entertainer. Its hard getting past the Classic Dave era.
    How is his version of SOUL KITCHEN? I always loved that tune.

lms2
    Actualy, I give up. Ims2 gave me the chills on this. This is about Dave and Im not getting into a fight with anyone, unless it involves defending all that is Roth. I cant believe I stayed here this long.
    Brett and Rikk, try not taking anything I say too seriously. I can tell with your replies that you guys are getting upset. brett coming back with "well when Seeny bitchslapped you...." its easy to see this conversation is going nowhere. Funny though. It wasn't no more than 2 or 3 weeks ago we were all passing a few PM's to each other. Oh well.
    Im not pissed at anyone, in case anyone cared.
    Sorry Big Troubles... I didn't mean to give you the chills...Thank you for acknowledging that you read my post that mentioned Dave twice.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by lms2
    Sorry Big Troubles... I didn't mean to give you the chills...Thank you for acknowledging that you read my post that mentioned Dave twice.

How you doin', baby?

lms2
    Relationship probs with Stella ya know, I think she's two timing me.
    Splooge... don't try blaming your withdraw problems on Stella. I know for a fact she is not two timing you... She thinks you are the greatest. David is just a friend, to both of you. Know how I know?

You know, and I just always figured so did everyone else... but I am Stella. She is my alias. I figured it was time to jump on the band wagon and get a few. I have one other that has never posted, but sometimes I log on as that person when I want to lurk... Oh and of course, there is lms, who CANT post because that dumb bitch forgot her password and had to create lms2 as her alias...

Oh confession, its so good for the soul.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How is his version of SOUL KITCHEN? I always loved that tune.
    Personally, I think it's killer.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who was a mod at the Dome? Do you remember any that turned out to be kind of...
    Given my own history there, I'd better stay out of that one!

Actually, there were a few really cool mods at the Dome. diamondD is a cool guy and we remain good friends to this day.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh and of course, there is lms, who CANT post because that dumb bitch forgot her password and had to create lms2 as her alias...

Oh confession, its so good for the soul.
    LMAO! I remember Ims.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Personally, I think it's killer.
    agreed! why that album sold so poorly...? well no adverts or marketing will do that. There is a few shit songs on there though.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    DiamondD and GS were assets to the PD. But even they couldn't help it survive.

lms2
    How you doin', baby?
    Its Friday! Thank goodness for that. These early mornings are killing me! How are you?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Its Friday! Thank goodness for that. These early mornings are killing me! How are you?
    I'm okay. Tough afternoon and then I had to come back here and read more loving thoughts, but it's all good. This is a good board.

I have to go out again now, but I'll be back later.

lms2
    Talk to you then...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Talk to you then...
    You too, girl.

YAWN
    Holy sweet Jesus jim jammity krispy kreme Christ, this shit is like Mean Girls but without all the teenage cleavage and lesbian overtones. Well, without the cleavage, anyway. Are we bashing sheep or choosing up sides and fighting like schoolgirls? Shit, even schoolgirl catfights with uniforms getting torn off isn't quite as exciting when it's just grown men behind a fucking keyboard. SOTW gets postponed just 'cause y'all are on your fucking period?? Bullshit!!! Is this the fucking Lizzie McGuire Army? "He said, she said, I'm not your friend anymore" is the crap Afterschool Specials and Eddie Van Halen/Sammy Hagar interviews are made of. This is not a "very special Blossom". Enough of the fucking Always commercials already. Get back to the sheep shearin'!

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No dude. I don't give a fuck anymore. I won't get dragged into this shit anymore. Do your fucking hate campaign. Go to it. You made jabs yesterday about me doing a Hagar dance at Chelle's site, but you're the fucking one that asked me to! I don't know what happened to you, GR, but we were friends once and you would never have pulled public dishonest shit like that before. I didn't lie about a fucking thing. But I'm not going to spam the Army with this shit anymore. If you want to continue your hate campaign with Pete, have fun. But I'm not leaving, I'm not giving in, I'm especially not feeling bad after the support I've received from various friends and posters today. You know damn well why you guys have been after me. And the other cache of PMs I have basically prove that...and the person that sent me those has NONE of my respect. But even then, I won't post those unless I truly need to defend myself. See, I'm not in the habit of posting PM's. It is fucking low. And only a last-change tactic. And it also upsets people and makes you look bad. Understood?

Seriously, Guwapo, you want to continue to attack me and hate my fucking guts over Pete and Chelle and a few other losers, have fun. But we were friends. And I frankly think I have more in my life to worry about. And so do you. I'm not going to destroy you while you try and destroy me. It's fucking stupid. You want to post about me being an asshole, go to town. Have fun.

In the meantime, I hope things work out with your dad. See, I'm not the fucking all-out arrogant asshole that few idiots would have you believe, G.

This whole thing just makes me sick.
    Pm's pm's pm's I have so many pm's or is it PMS Rikky?

YOU are the one that fired off "Guwapo is full of shit" and "Guwapo

quit the Pen in a huff"......Dude you keep on about how this is

all about someone else....Rikk, it's all about you and the fraud

that you are!

You destroy me?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!!!

You are a petty little jelous attention whore, and nothing more.

Well it's all about you dude it's all about you!!!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ENOUGH!!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Pm's pm's pm's I have so many pm's or is it PMS Rikky?

YOU are the one that fired off "Guwapo is full of shit" and "Guwapo

quit the Pen in a huff"......Dude you keep on about how this is

all about someone else....Rikk, it's all about you and the fraud

that you are!

You destroy me?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!!!

You are a petty little jelous attention whore, and nothing more.

Well it's all about you dude it's all about you!!!
    Keep it coming. You started it. Keep going. I'm not going to buy into this shit. You may hate my guts, dude. But I don't hate you and I don't give a fuck.

Again, you and Pete can have your fun. But people ain't buying it, as you can see.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    Still so much hate around guys WTF?
    We are all Roth Brothers around here.
    Fighting for one thing only.
    Peace,Roth on.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    ENOUGH!!!!
    :squinting my eyes: what does that say?

Im a smart-ass.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dan
    Still so much hate around guys WTF?
    We are all Roth Brothers around here.
    Fighting for one thing only.
    Peace,Roth on.
    You're right, Dan. This is about Roth, and nothing more.

I just grabbed DLR BAND for the car. Time to enjoy the grooves and let them sooth...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    :squinting my eyes: what does that say?

Im a smart-ass.
    LOL...it wouldn't be the Pen without smart asses.

Who are you again?

guwapo_rocker
    You're right, Dan. This is about Roth, and nothing more.

I just grabbed DLR BAND for the car. Time to enjoy the grooves and let them sooth...
    You are so full of shit!!!! Seeya fuckup, the others will

learn soon enough!!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gary Cherone can karate kick higher than DLR

lms2
    Not true! Lies I say...

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Here Sploogy, Sploogy.........

Gome and get the cheese will ya? Ya fuckin' rodent!

Fuckin knock it off will you?

Enough of this shit!!!

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Brett man!!

What are you talking about?

Thread Information