Comment

• tjvhou812
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Notice there are no women in there???
      thats becuase rikk started the pen
      Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

and he has Max so... Nuff said!

Comment

• tjvhou812
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

and he has Max so... Nuff said!
          well max is rikk's girl
          Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Rock On! Just watch you ass at night! I hear the shepards have a thing for the sheep!
            Again, look at these posts when you PM me later and beg me not to insult you anymore.

Go eat something. You've only six meals today so far.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
              thats becuase rikk started the pen
              Uh, numnuts POOP BOY...the Pen is not for people we like. I know your reading and grammatical skills are highly limited. But I'll explain it once more:

The PEN is the Army prison, for true offenders. The Administrators are basically the judge, jury and executioners. You are a prisoner. We put prisoners in that we don't like. We haven't picked any women yet because we haven't met any cows that really qualify for such insults...

Well, FAB is going in. And I'm sure she loves that. That's just what she wants because she doesn't get life attention anywhere else. She'll go nuts, I'll insult her, she'll try and bite back, she'll try and get one of her few friends in life (and always internet friends since that's all she has) to jump in and defend her, it'll backfire, ELVIS and Lou and Brett and others will chime in, FAB will start screaming, I'll keep it up until she's bawling, she'll send me a PM begging me to stop, I eventually will, and then she'll start the shit up again and smile waiting for the reaction...

Forgetting how upset she gets when the reaction comes.

It's called a psychiatrist, FAB. Go get one. (Well, I guess that would be hard to pay for considering you're out of work now, huh?)
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

LMFFEAO !!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

BT anything I have is YOURS!
                  I need two boobs, a shaven vagina and a 6 pack of Coors.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2004

do you wear a helmet in the playground?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

i would like to thank all the homo goats such as rikk and his girlfriend max, for their votes, cant 4get gaypo and bill dumbbar...

i will see you all in the pen.....thx for the votes sheep.
                      dont forget me. I believe I voted for ya. Of course I thought I was voting for your long ride down the slippery slope with your balls wrapped around your head, singing Sucker in a 3 piece... but anyways.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

i would like to thank all the homo goats such as rikk and his girlfriend max, for their votes, cant 4get gaypo and bill dumbbar...

i will see you alldont forget me. I believe I voted for ya. Of course I thought I was voting for your long ride down the slippery slope with your balls wrapped around your head, singing Sucker in a 3 piece... but anyways. in the pen.....thx for the votes sheep.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
                          do you wear a helmet in the playground?
                          Im wearing my helmet now mo-fo. I need it when I scuba in your woman!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                            Uh, numnuts POOP BOY...the Pen is not for people we like. I know your reading and grammatical skills are highly limited. But I'll explain it once more:

The PEN is the Army prison, for true offenders. The Administrators are basically the judge, jury and executioners. You are a prisoner. We put prisoners in that we don't like. We haven't picked any women yet because we haven't met any cows that really qualify for such insults...

Well, FAB is going in. And I'm sure she loves that. That's just what she wants because she doesn't get life attention anywhere else. She'll go nuts, I'll insult her, she'll try and bite back, she'll try and get one of her few friends in life (and always internet friends since that's all she has) to jump in and defend her, it'll backfire, ELVIS and Lou and Brett and others will chime in, FAB will start screaming, I'll keep it up until she's bawling, she'll send me a PM begging me to stop, I eventually will, and then she'll start the shit up again and smile waiting for the reaction...

Forgetting how upset she gets when the reaction comes.

It's called a psychiatrist, FAB. Go get one. (Well, I guess that would be hard to pay for considering you're out of work now, huh?)
                            Wow! A few days ago you told me the pen was all good fun and that even the sheep were having fun and not hated. More of your RIKKlexia I presume... FYI RIKK I am now running my own business and my first week went very well and I only had to put in 24 hours! As for my personal life... I am currently dating My Ex, Wolf and 2 other fine gentlemen... I, unlike YOU, am not getting my jollies minding an imaginary sheep pen with imaginary powers that are going to my imaginary brain. YOUR making a fool of yourself not of me. You got a few friends backing you up... trust me... Brett will be silent... And I will Love every minute of it!

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2004

holy shit....you do know my woman than! geeeeez

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                                Commando
                                • Jul 2004

lmfao shadow

Comment

Working...