X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by OLO
    More lies from FAB what a shock.
    How would you know DILDOLO? You don't know shit about me MR Wolf dumped Fab! Go back to your cozy Links job FAG!

Comment

• OLO

Here comes the part were FAB goes for Sympathy and after that doesnt work she will attack again.

Comment

• OLO

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
        How would you know DILDOLO? You don't know shit about me MR Wolf dumped Fab! Go back to your cozy Links job FAG!
        Once again you did not spell my name correctly - its OLO. You would think that would be pretty easy to spell.

I am far from being a fag, if I was I would dress much better and not own a Construction Company. I would more than likely be a Interior Decorator.

Comment

• lms2

Well Rikk, it appears to be a very slow night herein the pen...good, I was hoping we could spend some quality time together. Do you have a few minutes so spare?

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
            Well Rikk, it appears to be a very slow night herein the pen...good, I was hoping we could spend some quality time together. Do you have a few minutes so spare?
            I always have time for you, my lovely. Lemme just make sure the Sheep are in their cages, ready for their morning woolling tomorrow. And then I'll give you all the attention you deserve...
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

You know where to find me.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Take it to PM... This is really a digusting thing to envision!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by OLO
                  Once again you did not spell my name correctly - its OLO. You would think that would be pretty easy to spell.

I am far from being a fag, if I was I would dress much better and not own a Construction Company. I would more than likely be a Interior Decorator.
                  Nope, DILDOLO works for me! and... WHO CARES!
                  Last edited by Guest; 09-13-2004, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jun 2004

jesus fucking christ...this thread is the biggest shit stirrer that i have ever seen. how bout we all just cut the personal bullshit. this is a message board on the f'in Internet....not some pissing contest.

ps...i would win a pissing contest, im that good

Comment

• seenbad
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

dildolo? Bwaaaahhahahaha.

Sorry, didn't mean to interupt but that's acutally pretty good. It was funny once, but would be lame to see it over and over.
                      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• seenbad
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        still hate me Seen?
                        Of course not. Never did. You just needed to be owned for a while is all.
                        sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
                          jesus fucking christ...this thread is the biggest shit stirrer that i have ever seen. how bout we all just cut the personal bullshit. this is a message board on the f'in Internet....not some pissing contest.

ps...i would win a pissing contest, im that good
                          Hey, if people don't get along, they don't get along. I love the Army because it's pretty much a no-censorship zone.

The SHEEP PEN is not normally about the person in question that a lot of people are talking about now.

In fact, even the SHEEP aren't really usually personal enemies to anyone. It's just a fun way to deal with the Hagar population. Take TJVHOU812. I actually think the guy is hilarious and got no problems with him. But the whole SHEEP PEN thing is hilarious and a lot of people enjoy it.

As for the "other person", well yes...there are issues there. And the thread usually has nothing to do with her.
                          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jun 2004

im not saying dont disagree...i disagree with peeps all the time but how many threads do we need with fab vs the world...isnt there a thread about that already...or 50000000 of them? lets just talk about us sheep in here

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

You're a sheep ??

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
                                im not saying dont disagree...i disagree with peeps all the time but how many threads do we need with fab vs the world...isnt there a thread about that already...or 50000000 of them? lets just talk about us sheep in here
                                Hey, I don't want this to be another thread about that fat cow. Seriously...she turns everything into a thread about her. She will only deserve to be the topic of conversation here if she's inducted...and it looks like that is happening. But otherwise, hell yes...that bitch gets way too much attention.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...