The Voice of Reason
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-29-2005 @ 04:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks

haha, and how does one go about doing that
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

your mom
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-24-2004 @ 09:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Don't let Foolery pull his WOOL over your

eyes Rikk!!
    Tom 2.0, please use your wool for GOOD, not evil.

Good: making a nice "Got Dave" T-shirt....

evil: a towel used to wipe down Spermy Gaybar's sweaty back after a show...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2015 @ 07:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

LMAO! Now that's a hilarious picture Roth kills Sam!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MAX
    vaginal blood fart.
    Hey, that's MY line!! Oh well, I guess it's a compliment that you liked it enough to reuse it!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Keeyth
    Hey, that's MY line!! Oh well, I guess it's a compliment that you liked it enough to reuse it!
    Lol. I hadn't noticed that you'd previously used that. I've been using that term to insult people for years.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MAX
    Lol. I hadn't noticed that you'd previously used that. I've been using that term to insult people for years.
    LOL! Me too. That, and "bloody rectal discharge (with veins hanging off it)" are my two favorite insults!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 486 Posts

Originally posted by Keeyth
    LOL! Me too. That, and "bloody rectal discharge (with veins hanging off it)" are my two favorite insults!
    LOL. Well, I guess I can pass on dinner tonight.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Why, were you planning on having lasagna? LOL.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Rikk
    LOL. Well, I guess I can pass on dinner tonight.
    ROFLMAO! Glad I could be of help!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Post SHEEP OF THE WEEK Announcement

* * * IMPORTANT SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * *

Well, it's Friday afternoon. And this means it's time for our latest induction into the Sheep Pen's SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Now, this week, Max made a brilliant proposal that I have to agree with. He proposed we induct a mod at VHLinks that has proven to be nothing but a cocksucker. This dickbreath has horrible taste, awful manners and apparently is such a selfish fag that he doesn't even offer a reacharound to the Hagar fans he fucks up the ass.

This week, the SHEEP PEN helped the Army rid ourselves of losers like BLOW-IT-ALL and cockvanhalen69. The sheep population has been slowly dwindling. Does that mean the battle is won and all of our enemies are dead? Fuck no. Because we have a little bitch at the Links that insults this site but doesn't have the guts to say anything over here, even though he's seemingly obsessed with our behavior and our opinions.

Jimmy has fucked with a lot of the great fans on this site (myself included), accusing people of making posts he doesn't consider productive. At the same time, Jimmy recently started a thread discussing whether the Creed frontman will produce better music than his ex-bandmates (okay, you defend Hagar and diss Roth...but Creed is worth discussing?...you can close all the threads you want, but who closed your mind?).

Does this "man" represent the Links well? A lot of people here say yes, he does. I disagree. There are a lot of good people at the Links...mods like Glenn and Mike L are fair guys and great posters. I know a lot of people here hate Brett...I don't. But I'll say this...Jimmy is a cocksucker. And do the mods over there really want their Van Halen site populated with comments like this by Jimmy, that supposedly represent the entire place's feelings:

"Here we just think Dave's past his prime. No insults. Just some things are better left as a memory."

Is that really the Links' new catchphrase? I didn't think they were so blatant about their side-taking. I wonder if that represents everyone's views, but it's funny for a mod over there to say that. I thought it was a Van Halen site, not a Van Hagar site.

Obviously, Jimmy asked everyone's permissions for describing the site's feelings. And obviously, he doesn't have a problem with a big red tomato dancing around and singing about breakfast cereal and hard-ons.

I say Jimmy's a fucking asshole. Our other SHEEP PEN administrators agree. It may seem to be kinda reaching to throw someone in the pen that is a mod at another site, but the idiot admits that he lurks here all the time but doesn't have the gut to post. Maybe this will make him do that. Or is he as afraid as he's said he is? Fucking pussy. I'm sure he'll run to the other mods at the Links, bitching like crazy about me and Max but again just lurking here to see what we've said about him. "That fucking Rikk is a trouble-maker. I want him banned from the entire internet!!"

Here's another great quote from a recent thread he closed...basically insulting me and a few other Army members behind our backs because he knew we probably wouldn't see it (and I would never have seen this if someone hadn't PM'd me and pointed it out):

"I never really had this 'hatred' for a band like some of our buddies, Rikk, EVH Fanatic, AJW, and the majority of the folks at the DLR site. Maybe not enough love when they were growing up. Mental abuse from someone. They like to tear someone down to build themselves back up. Any shrinks out there that can help me with a diagnosis..?"

Well, cunt...you may act like you don't care...but you're in for some notoreity now. When I responded to your little comment, the thread was (as usual) closed; and then Jimmy threw one post back in my direction after it was closed, to ensure little pussy boy had the last word.

Jimmy also sees conspiracies everywhere he goes. When asked about the negative reviews at amazon.com for the new VH CD and songs, and who indeed was posting these bad reviews, he responded:

"People at another Message Board that slightly favor DLR as singer of Van Halen."

He can't stop his obsession with the good ol' Army, can he?

Here's what Jimmy says about the typical Army member:

"You need to step away from the computer and step outside your trailer for a while. Hop in the Camaro and listen to some DLR."

Did I mention that he's a Nickelback fan? 'Tis true.

And another quote from Jimmy, taken from a post about two months ago:

"I'm a gigantic moron. I truly like to suck big cock!!"

Also, some poor guy posts a story about how Ed refused to sign a guitar for him after the guy waited for ages. Jimmy attacked him, posting:

"I'm the nice guy around these parts, but don't be such a pussy. I guess I am the only one here that thinks Ed signing a guitar is kinda of lame. You can't play it anymore. You just stick it in it's case and break it out to show friends. The only advantage to the signature is adding value to the guitar....so your true goal is to make money off of Ed. I guarantee you a Guitar World with him on the front would have gotten some ink.......and if didn't oh well...."

That's right. Getting signatures is bad, because you're just trying make money. Leave the poor celebrities alone. (Will sheep like this ever stop defending Van Heineken? Morons like Jimmy would probably continue to defend Ed if police discovered the bodies of seven children under 5150 studios!!!)

Okay, that's enough. Jimmy is a fucking asshole. He sucks Ed's cock. He baa's louder than a sheep being de-wooled with dull shears.

It's time we acknowledge his idiocy, bad taste and insults (from-a-distance) of the Army. This place obviously threatens him for some reason...and it probably pisses him off too. I say more people at this site get in his face and ask him what his fucking problem is, because this pussy lurks and lurks and insults and insults, while protected by his precious fellow mods.

Rikk, you ask, are these enough reasons to make him SHEEP OF THE WEEK? I say so. You don't believe me? Do you doubt my declarations that the man has bad taste? If so, why don't I point out that his favorite band in the world is called...snicker...Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers. Here's a picture of ol' Roger, for your enjoyment...

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2003 @ 08:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Well, it's Friday afternoon. And this means it's time for our latest induction into the Sheep Pen's SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Now, this week, Max made a brilliant proposal that I have to agree with. He proposed we induct a mod at VHLinks that has proven to be nothing but a cocksucker. This dickbreath has horrible taste, awful manners and apparently is such a selfish fag that he doesn't even offer a reacharound to the Hagar fans he fucks up the ass.

This week, the SHEEP PEN helped the Army rid ourselves of losers like BLOW-IT-ALL and cockvanhalen69. The sheep population has been slowly dwindling. Does that mean the battle is won and all of our enemies are dead? Fuck no. Because we have a little bitch at the Links that insults this site but doesn't have the guts to say anything over here, even though he's seemingly obsessed with our behavior and our opinions.

Jimmy has fucked with a lot of the great fans on this site (myself included), accusing people of making posts he doesn't consider productive. At the same time, Jimmy recently started a thread discussing whether the Creed frontman will produce better music than his ex-bandmates (okay, you defend Hagar and diss Roth...but Creed is worth discussing?...you can close all the threads you want, but who closed your mind?).

Does this "man" represent the Links well? A lot of people here say yes, he does. I disagree. There are a lot of good people at the Links...mods like Glenn and Mike L are fair guys and great posters. I know a lot of people here hate Brett...I don't. But I'll say this...Jimmy is a cocksucker. And do the mods over there really want their Van Halen site populated with comments like this by Jimmy, that supposedly represent the entire place's feelings:

"Here we just think Dave's past his prime. No insults. Just some things are better left as a memory."

Is that really the Links' new catchphrase? I didn't think they were so blatant about their side-taking. I wonder if that represents everyone's views, but it's funny for a mod over there to say that. I thought it was a Van Halen site, not a Van Hagar site.

Obviously, Jimmy asked everyone's permissions for describing the site's feelings. And obviously, he doesn't have a problem with a big red tomato dancing around and singing about breakfast cereal and hard-ons.

I say Jimmy's a fucking asshole. Our other SHEEP PEN administrators agree. It may seem to be kinda reaching to throw someone in the pen that is a mod at another site, but the idiot admits that he lurks here all the time but doesn't have the gut to post. Maybe this will make him do that. Or is he as afraid as he's said he is? Fucking pussy. I'm sure he'll run to the other mods at the Links, bitching like crazy about me and Max but again just lurking here to see what we've said about him. "That fucking Rikk is a trouble-maker. I want him banned from the entire internet!!"

Here's another great quote from a recent thread he closed...basically insulting me and a few other Army members behind our backs because he knew we probably wouldn't see it (and I would never have seen this if someone hadn't PM'd me and pointed it out):

"I never really had this 'hatred' for a band like some of our buddies, Rikk, EVH Fanatic, AJW, and the majority of the folks at the DLR site. Maybe not enough love when they were growing up. Mental abuse from someone. They like to tear someone down to build themselves back up. Any shrinks out there that can help me with a diagnosis..?"

Well, cunt...you may act like you don't care...but you're in for some notoreity now. When I responded to your little comment, the thread was (as usual) closed; and then Jimmy threw one post back in my direction after it was closed, to ensure little pussy boy had the last word.

Jimmy also sees conspiracies everywhere he goes. When asked about the negative reviews at amazon.com for the new VH CD and songs, and who indeed was posting these bad reviews, he responded:

"People at another Message Board that slightly favor DLR as singer of Van Halen."

"You need to step away from the computer and step outside your trailer for a while. Hop in the Camaro and listen to some DLR."

Also, some poor guy posts a story about how Ed refused to sign a guitar for him after the guy waited for ages. Jimmy attacked him, posting:

"I'm the nice guy around these parts, but don't be such a pussy. I guess I am the only one here that thinks Ed signing a guitar is kinda of lame. You can't play it anymore. You just stick it in it's case and break it out to show friends. The only advantage to the signature is adding value to the guitar....so your true goal is to make money off of Ed. I guarantee you a Guitar World with him on the front would have gotten some ink.......and if didn't oh well...."

That's right. Getting signatures is bad, because you're just trying make money. Leave the poor celebrities alone. (Will sheep like this ever stop defending Van Heineken? Morons like Jimmy would probably continue to defend Ed if police discovered the bodies of seven children under 5150 studios!!!)

Okay, that's enough. Jimmy is a fucking asshole. He sucks Ed's cock. He baa's louder than a sheep being de-wooled with dull shears.

It's time we acknowledge his idiocy, bad taste and insults (from-a-distance) of the Army. This place obviously threatens him for some reason...and it probably pisses him off too. I say more people at this site get in his face and ask him what his fucking problem is, because this pussy lurks and lurks and insults and insults, while protected by his precious fellow mods.

Rikk, you ask, are these enough reasons to make him SHEEP OF THE WEEK? I say so. You don't believe me? Do you doubt my declarations that the man has bad taste? If so, why don't I point out that his favorite band in the world is called...snicker...Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers. Here's a picture of ol' Roger, for your enjoyment...
    Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-30-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I can agree with the SOTW.

Kudos to you Rikk for your noteworthy selection.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Warham
    I can agree with the SOTW.

Kudos to you Rikk for your noteworthy selection.
    Thanks Warham. Max is a genius...and Jimmy is a moron. He's the ultimate SHEEP, and I hope he enjoys the honor.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

Thumbs up

Great pick Rikk! Jimmy is a Dick-butler of the 1st degree!!!!
    I can hear the SHEEP like him when/if DAVE gets back together with the SISTERS and MIKEY: "I always LOVED DAVE.......He's the GREATEST"
    FUCK YOU LINKS HOMO!!!!!!

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

:fucku2:

Fabulous Shadow
    fewwwwww! I was worried it was gonna be me! Yipeeee!
    I'm FREEE! I'm FREEEEEE! And I'm waitin for you to Follow Me!

guwapo_rocker
    Shit....It's Friday?

Fuck, why didn't someone wake me up!

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Don't worry baby!

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Don't worry baby!
    Why? If I go will you come with me?

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Tommy!!! lol.

I know what you're thinkin'/What you're thinkin' is easy to see

(Do you believe)/Don't ya trust me/Me Wise Magic

Fabulous Shadow
    Don't you lie, Just you listen thru me
    My words at best to you... fortune coo-coo-coo-kie

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon, you may like Hagar, but Jimmy?? Jimmy is the all-time sheep. I mean, look at the man-meat up there that the dude is like...in love with.

Sorry, Fab, but Jimmy is far woolier than you!!:p

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Look, fucking "Jimmy" crossed the line when he called you guys out in a closed thread. Very un-manly I would say? Plus, he openly admitted that he trolls here on a daily basis and that "WE" all need help? Fuck that shit!!!! He's a posterboy for sheep. Besides that, fucking "JIMMY" as a name? No Jim or Jimbo? LOL!!!! It's even in small caps (maybe like his wee wee?) "jimmy?" Gay IMO!!!

Lou
    I'm sure this guy's an asshole but unfortunately this is all lost on me as I've visited the Links maybe 5 times since September 2002 and haven't posted there since.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Lou
    I'm sure this guy's an asshole but unfortunately this is all lost on me as I've visited the Links maybe 5 times since September 2002 and haven't posted there since.
    Well don't worry...even then, Jimmy's probably said some shit about you at some point. After all, you're one of those "psychos" at the Army.

The man is the ultimate pussy.
    Last edited by Rikk; 08-14-2004 at 11:54 AM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just a quick note that I've gotten quite a few PMs in the last few days, praising the Pen for recognizing the idiocy of this guy. A lot of people don't like him...and it's easy to see why.

Congratulations, Jimmy! Have a great week, winner!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon, you may like Hagar, but Jimmy?? Jimmy is the all-time sheep. I mean, look at the man-meat up there that the dude is like...in love with.

Sorry, Fab, but Jimmy is far woolier than you!!:p
    Woolier! LMAO!

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-24-2015 @ 02:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: SHEEP OF THE WEEK Announcement

Amen to this Rikk. That Hagar lover deserves to be in The Pen. Mover over sheep your pal Jimmy is being shoved in.

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: SHEEP OF THE WEEK Announcement

That fucker should be the last asswipe to say we all need a shrink. FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like how he starts talking shit behing our backs and can't come here to debate. What a fuckin' wuss.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: SHEEP OF THE WEEK Announcement

Originally posted by ajw
    That fucker should be the last asswipe to say we all need a shrink. FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like how he starts talking shit behing our backs and can't come here to debate. What a fuckin' wuss.
    Chill dude, that ie exactly why I proposed the idea to Rikk. I felt it only fair for you guys to defend yourself, especially since he posted that crap once the thread was closed. Really childish IMO. You know that I have all of my old bro's backs.

Silver dollar nipples to all and to all, silver dollar nipples to suck.

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: Re: Re: SHEEP OF THE WEEK Announcement

Originally posted by MAX
    You know that I have all of my old bro's backs.

Thanks man and yes silver dollar nipples rule.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: Re: SHEEP OF THE WEEK Announcement

Originally posted by MAX
    Chill dude, that ie exactly why I proposed the idea to Rikk. I felt it only fair for you guys to defend yourself, especially since he posted that crap once the thread was closed. Really childish IMO. You know that I have all of my old bro's backs.

And again, it was a great idea!! Props to you too, AJW. It figures the pussy was too scared to come here and defend himself.

Again, this wasn't an attack on Links mods...just Jimmy. Of course, he probably doesn't feel he can have a real debate without his little Mod classification by his name and that fag "The Mard" backing him up.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What is a "Mard" anyway?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MAX
    What is a "Mard" anyway?
    In the dictionary, a MARD is listed as being "a pathetic little shit that hides behind his lover and has horrible musical taste."

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    08-20-2016 @ 03:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Just a quick note that I've gotten quite a few PMs in the last few days, praising the Pen for recognizing the idiocy of this guy. A lot of people don't like him...and it's easy to see why.

Congratulations, Jimmy! Have a great week, winner!!!
    And, he'll definetly read this he was just here today!

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by MAX
    What is a "Mard" anyway?
    It is The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    05-26-2015 @ 05:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ajw
    Hey, I miss the other tits(in your avatar)!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ajw
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Hence, explaining his "classy" bumpersticker sig:

Keep Honkin Buddy Cuz I'm Reloadin!!! ~ The MARD
    Too funny and I'm really enjoying the fun-buttons in your new avatar my brother!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    You are now called TJOI8POOP2, as Guwapo has Christened you.
    LMAO!!!!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fab has Eyes' avatar? What up wit dat?

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR