Page 9 of 527 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222359109509 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sheep Pen

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    05-26-2015 @ 05:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Rikk

I think you'll be most pleased with this week's choice.
    sniff sniff...........is that a dirty diaper I smell? (No sheep it's not mine...........I already changed it!)
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

guwapo_rocker
    Ladies and Gents, it's that time again!

Please welcome Rikk with this weeks....
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 487 Posts

Post SHEEP OF THE WEEK, August 27 2004

* * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Well, people, after a week off, we've decided this week that it's time to take out the trash (once again). Now, times have been slow for us sheep-exterminators. Some of us have felt like homicide detectives in a town with no murders. I mean, we almost end up just talking about Van Halen/Dave again (which is actually how it should be). It has, however, come to our attention through several PMs (plus our own eyes) that one cunt definitely deserves the honor this week. Yes, one particularly choice piece of shit needs to be fumagated from the premises this week.

So, we here at the SHEEP PEN are proud to announce our latest SHEEP OF THE WEEK: DIAPER!!! (sometimes known as SNIPER)

That's right cunt. You win. C'mon Alex, tell the man what he wins...

"Well, DIAPER, you win ridicule and laughter from your 'peers' here. You get to tell yourself that you're in the same company as other 'great men' like cockvanhalen69, BIGFATHOMO, that cunt Links mod JIMMY and BLOW-IT-ALL. And best of all, we'll mail you a free bottle of Revlon shampoo!"

Wow, that's pretty amazing, eh DIAPER?

Well, people, you may ask why DIAPER is getting this honor. After all, hasn't he been relatively behaving? Wrong. This man is a scoundrel...he is a plague on the David Lee Roth/Van Halen internet society. His opinions are unwanted, his demeanor is questionable and he is dumb: The best nickname he could think of for my friend Guwapo Rocker is Gayapo Rocker. Uh, great job, DIAPER....

You don't believe me that the man is a fucking cocksucker? Check out some of our dear lambchop's quotes:

"BULLSHIT! fUCK Roth and his cheese head fans. All of you suck!"

"All you Roth fucks need to shut the fuck up. Do you all have magic fucking powers? BOBW just came out!! Wait and see what happends when all is said and done dickheads."

Okay, dumbass. Let's go look at some record sales. Of course, once it doesn't sell, he posts:

"If they cut off the Roth songs it would sell alot better. Dont you people get it that Roth sucks and is not a big name in music anymore."

Don't you understand what a question mark is? Hell, your whole life is one giant question mark. Yeah, that's it...the Roth songs are preventing it from selling. People are walking into record stores, looking at the track list and saying: "Fuck...it has that shitty song UNCHAINED. If it instead had a 'classic' like MAN ON A MISSION or SOURCE OF INFECTION, I'd be all over this compilation!" DIAPER, you make me laugh so much, it makes me so happy. You also write as badly as cockvanhalen69...maybe you two know each other outside of the Army...

Of course, DIAPER is also a fucking racist:

"Oh, your from fucking Canada? Now I understand what is wrong with your ass."

Or this racist remark:

"I don't like blacks. Sorry."

Of course, his grammar ain't that much better.

Or how about this quote:

"Look, dicks are attractive. I don't have to be gay to think that. Dicks are fucking cool!"

Uh, okay, DIAPER.

"Dave era Halen. You cant polish a turd, still souds weak."

Then why are you here?

"We will just have to see when the time comes. Most 17 - 23 y/o dont know who Roth is. They know of Sammy as the head of Halen."

Yeah, I guess the silent masses have spoken by NOT buying the new compilation, huh? Or lemme guess...Sammy fans are in the lower economic demographic and they just can't afford the CD, right? But they would buy it if their budget allowed for crack cocaine AND a shitty loser Van Halen compilation, huh?

"Im a loser? you worship a proven loser!! What does that make you? hmm."

Again, why are you here? Have you been banned from the Links?:eek:

"Worthless fucking Dave."

Then why are you here? Again, why?:p

"okay, just got two vidoes from the Diver Down tour. I was wrong: Dave was even a jackass then."

Funny. I had a bootleg from a Sammy VH show. I got it for free actually. It sucked gigantic possum ass. It was the worst vocal performance I've possibly ever seen. But, again, why are you here?

"iTS A CLEAR KNOWN FACT THAT CONCERT COSTS HAVE GONE UP TOO!! SO ITS SAFE TO SAY VAN HAGAR HAS MADE ALOT MORE MONEY THEN ROTH ERA."

Yeah, two diamond albums. That's not a lot of cash. The 1984 tour...didn't really rake in the cash either, huh? God, you're hopeless. And I want to know why you're here. (Oh, you may notice this is from the era when DIAPER used caps on everything.)

"Insulting Mom's ain't cool! Hell, someone tried to say my Mom was ugly once...they were so full of shit! She is fucking hot! Even I found her hot!"

:confused: Dude, that's just scary.

"holly shit!!! Roth fans are tone deaf."

'Holly shit', huh? What...are we with the Christmas insults now? And, why are you here, by the way?

And speaking of human deficiancies, how did your surgery go? Are the breasts filling in nicely?

Of course, when taking breaks from insulting mods like Max or Sarge and putting down Dave, DIAPER tries to fool people into thinking that he is an okay poster. He'll start a thread about how much he likes DLR BAND or something like that. Funny, I don't buy CDs by people that I consider "losers" very often...especially if I declare that only "losers" would buy it. See, I'm not masochistic like that.

So, DIAPER, again...why are you here? I'm calling you out, bitch...as are my friends at the Pen. You are a cunt. I've never before had more requests for a SOTW induction. It's time to take out the trash. You have no use here. People aren't banned very often from the Army...we take care of our own problems. And you are being court-martialed.

Fuck you.

Get 'im, boys.

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2003 @ 08:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

* * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Well, people, after a week off, we've decided this week that it's time to take out the trash (once again). Now, times have been slow for us sheep-exterminators. Some of us have felt like homicide detectives in a town with no murders. I mean, we almost end up just talking about Van Halen/Dave again (which is actually how it should be). It has, however, come to our attention through several PMs (plus our own eyes) that one cunt definitely deserves the honor this week. Yes, one particularly choice piece of shit needs to be fumagated from the premises this week.

So, we here at the SHEEP PEN are proud to announce our latest SHEEP OF THE WEEK: DIAPER!!! (sometimes known as SNIPER)

That's right cunt. You win. C'mon Alex, tell the man what he wins...

"Well, DIAPER, you win ridicule and laughter from your 'peers' here. You get to tell yourself that you're in the same company as other 'great men' like cockvanhalen69, BIGFATHOMO, that cunt Links mod JIMMY and BLOW-IT-ALL. And best of all, we'll mail you a free bottle of Revlon shampoo!"

Wow, that's pretty amazing, eh DIAPER?

Well, people, you may ask why DIAPER is getting this honor. After all, hasn't he been relatively behaving? Wrong. This man is a scoundrel...he is a plague on the David Lee Roth/Van Halen internet society. His opinions are unwanted, his demeanor is questionable and he is dumb: The best nickname he could think of for my friend Guwapo Rocker is Gayapo Rocker. Uh, great job, DIAPER....

You don't believe me that the man is a fucking cocksucker? Check out some of our dear lambchop's quotes:

"BULLSHIT! fUCK Roth and his cheese head fans. All of you suck!"

"All you Roth fucks need to shut the fuck up. Do you all have magic fucking powers? BOBW just came out!! Wait and see what happends when all is said and done dickheads."

Okay, dumbass. Let's go look at some record sales. Of course, once it doesn't sell, he posts:

"If they cut off the Roth songs it would sell alot better. Dont you people get it that Roth sucks and is not a big name in music anymore."

Don't you understand what a question mark is? Hell, your whole life is one giant question mark. Yeah, that's it...the Roth songs are preventing it from selling. People are walking into record stores, looking at the track list and saying: "Fuck...it has that shitty song UNCHAINED. If it instead had a 'classic' like MAN ON A MISSION or SOURCE OF INFECTION, I'd be all over this compilation!" DIAPER, you make me laugh so much, it makes me so happy. You also write as badly as cockvanhalen69...maybe you two know each other outside of the Army...

Of course, DIAPER is also a fucking racist:

"Oh, your from fucking Canada? Now I understand what is wrong with your ass."

Or this racist remark:

"I don't like blacks. Sorry."

Of course, his grammar ain't that much better.

Or how about this quote:

"Look, dicks are attractive. I don't have to be gay to think that. Dicks are fucking cool!"

Uh, okay, DIAPER.

"Dave era Halen. You cant polish a turd, still souds weak."

Then why are you here?

"We will just have to see when the time comes. Most 17 - 23 y/o dont know who Roth is. They know of Sammy as the head of Halen."

Yeah, I guess the silent masses have spoken by NOT buying the new compilation, huh? Or lemme guess...Sammy fans are in the lower economic demographic and they just can't afford the CD, right? But they would buy it if their budget allowed for crack cocaine AND a shitty loser Van Halen compilation, huh?

"Im a loser? you worship a proven loser!! What does that make you? hmm."

Again, why are you here? Have you been banned from the Links?:eek:

"Worthless fucking Dave."

Then why are you here? Again, why?:p

"okay, just got two vidoes from the Diver Down tour. I was wrong: Dave was even a jackass then."

Funny. I had a bootleg from a Sammy VH show. I got it for free actually. It sucked gigantic possum ass. It was the worst vocal performance I've possibly ever seen. But, again, why are you here?

"iTS A CLEAR KNOWN FACT THAT CONCERT COSTS HAVE GONE UP TOO!! SO ITS SAFE TO SAY VAN HAGAR HAS MADE ALOT MORE MONEY THEN ROTH ERA."

Yeah, two diamond albums. That's not a lot of cash. The 1984 tour...didn't really rake in the cash either, huh? God, you're hopeless. And I want to know why you're here. (Oh, you may notice this is from the era when DIAPER used caps on everything.)

"Insulting Mom's ain't cool! Hell, someone tried to say my Mom was ugly once...they were so full of shit! She is fucking hot! Even I found her hot!"

:confused: Dude, that's just scary.

"holly shit!!! Roth fans are tone deaf."

'Holly shit', huh? What...are we with the Christmas insults now? And, why are you here, by the way?

And speaking of human deficiancies, how did your surgery go? Are the breasts filling in nicely?

Of course, when taking breaks from insulting mods like Max or Sarge and putting down Dave, DIAPER tries to fool people into thinking that he is an okay poster. He'll start a thread about how much he likes DLR BAND or something like that. Funny, I don't buy CDs by people that I consider "losers" very often...especially if I declare that only "losers" would buy it. See, I'm not masochistic like that.

So, DIAPER, again...why are you here? I'm calling you out, bitch...as are my friends at the Pen. You are a cunt. I've never before had more requests for a SOTW induction. It's time to take out the trash. You have no use here. People aren't banned very often from the Army...we take care of our own problems. And you are being court-martialed.

Fuck you.

Get 'im, boys.
    Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

guwapo_rocker
    Thank you Rikk

Ladies and Gents, I give you this weeks Sheep Of The Week....

Diaper

guwapo_rocker
    Diaper was born in lovely L.A. in 1974...

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

When reached for comment Diaper had this to say..."Fuck you guys......I'm gonna crank some Liberace, pick up a hot tranny, grab a smirnov ice, and a buttplug and forget this place EVER existed!"

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Exclusive pic of Diaper with his brother and sister caught running from Max after he caught them in the bushes............

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Last time I'm posting from THIS piece of shit computer........my pics arent showing up right.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
    Last time I'm posting from THIS piece of shit computer........my pics arent showing up right.
    I know, but I still downloaded it and it was worth it.

Do you have any thoughts on our friend DIAPER, Bill?
    Last edited by Rikk; 08-27-2004 at 03:52 PM.

guwapo_rocker
    Diaper quit school after grade 5 at the age of 24....

guwapo_rocker
    And married Mrs. Diaper, who was later busted for stuffing sixteen copies of BOBW II into her errr...well diaper....

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

To fucking funny my brothers ...

Keep up the excellent work.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    To fucking funny my brothers ...

Keep up the excellent work.

THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!!

guwapo_rocker
    Diaper's attempt at rock and roll stardom was a little

less than successful....

guwapo_rocker
    So he hooked up with his partner Diaper Jammies....

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

DIAPER's 21st Birthday Party

DIAPER never really got used to pooping on impulse. Needless to say, the budget-product division of the Levi jeans company has had a steady customer in DIAPER, known to his two friends as "poopy-pants". Here is a picture of DIAPER wearing "protection" on his 21st birthday:

guwapo_rocker
    and his lover Markus......

guwapo_rocker
    and started their own magazine....

guwapo_rocker
    Unfortunately the magazine did not have a wide appeal and

Diaper now lives on the streets in west hollywood knobgobbling

for five bucks or a smoke and pissing and shitting at will.....

The End.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wow...that's a sad, sad story, Guwapo.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Rikk
    Wow...that's a sad, sad story, Guwapo.
    Sad but true my friend sad but true.

And that's the poop for this week.

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-24-2015 @ 02:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Here is Diaper waiting for his gay lover The Mard to invade.

guwapo_rocker
    That's it that's it..

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Unfortunately the magazine did not have a wide appeal and

Diaper now lives on the streets in west hollywood knobgobbling

for five bucks or a smoke and pissing and shitting at will.....

The End.
    I love it!!!! Classic.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by AJW
    I love it!!!! Classic.
    Thank you, thank you very much.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Excellent decision my brothers. For some reason I assumed that Diaper was already in here. His induction was looooooong overdue.

Welcome home DIAPER!!!!!!

Now, will one of you other sheep change him cos he smells like shit!!!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Damnit you guys!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!! You killed me. That was the funniest induction ceremony that I've read!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by MAX
    Damnit you guys!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!! You killed me. That was the funniest induction ceremony that I've read!!!!!
    You're making us blush!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Diaper, I hope you appreciate all the effort we've put into making you SHEEP OF THE WEEK. You can bow now if you like, but make sure you change your diapers first.

Now get back in the fucking pen!!!!!!!

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hey Rikk he got out. Get the fuck back in The Pen you twat!!!!!!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

EXCLUSIVE PICS OF DIAPER'S CELEBRATION EARLIER TODAY!!!!!

Celebrating with the bubbly.

Modeling his new trophy diapers cos he scored a major endorsement deal with Pampers!!!

His hometown welcoming ceremony!!!!

His own new website!!!! I bet the chatroom is a real pisser or it's the shits!!!! LOL!!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

OH MY GOD!!! I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard!!!!!!!!

Isn't it funny, Diapers? You can laugh too, Diapers. But make sure you don't take too much swill from the feeding pen. We don't want cockvanhalen69 to starve and die...well, actually...

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Exclusive!!!!! Hold the phones!!!!!

Diaper modeling his new "Breaking Air Diaper" line!!!!!!!! *

* This stunt was done by trained people who collectively deficate in their own collective drawers. Please sheep, don't try this at home.

The Rotharmy is not legally responsible if sheep actually try this at home (Which they will)!!!!
    Last edited by MAX; 08-28-2004 at 02:19 AM.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Is this fag "badhorsie" in here yet? I doubt it but fuck the sheep of the week. This homo has been around far too long, has nothing relevant to say and is just an asshole. Rikk, Guwapo and Bill..... I'm locking this fuckstick in here tonight and I hope that "IT" stays put. I just hope the fucker doesn't impregnate too many of the other sheep cos "IT" speaks the language of SEMEN!!! However, it's entirely up to you guys? I'm just in no mood for this kind of trash anymore.

"IT" is a very filthy sheep full of disease and may need to be euthanized immediately. "IT" is definitely not worthy of becoming a street corner gyro or even being used for a mutton roast at an underprivleged prison BBQ.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nomination seconded for BADHORSIE's induction in into the Sheep Pen (though DIAPER remains SHEEP OF THE WEEK). How do you vote, Guwapo and Bill?

Not even good enough to be a street corner gyro, huh? How about as pieces of a no-name hot dog?

Trust me!...I'm a doctor
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-16-2022 @ 02:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Hmmm...

I'm wary of any new ideas...

We don't really need a "Sheep Pen" as the idea itself suggests that the Army recognizes such sheep as semi intelligent human beings...

My official response is:

THANKS.. BUTT UH HU UH UH HU HU UH HU HU...

NO THANKS 'N STUFF...

I'd like to nominate people that quote a post that they reply to, when there is NO need to, if your posting your reply directly underneath the post you are replying to!

If you didn't follow that I will give you some examples under this post...
    Last edited by DrGrafenberg; 08-28-2004 at 12:14 PM.

Trust me!...I'm a doctor
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-16-2022 @ 02:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Is sammy a cock?

Trust me!...I'm a doctor
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online