July 30th, 2004

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thefive

July 30th, 2004

Does anyone know what Dave is up to? Any news? Any tours? Is he looking for a new band? Any former bandmates he bumped into recently?
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Don't you think, that If Dave had some current news, or something remotely noteworthy, that it would find it's way onto this forum without you asking such a stupid question ???

LMFFEAO!

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Don't you think, that If Dave had some current news, or something remotely noteworthy, that it would find it's way onto this forum without you asking such a stupid question ???

LMFFEAO!
      You ever think that someone on the inside vh or dave camp might post here? They might come here sometimes and post.
      You ever think that maybe someone close to Dave that works with him maybe if he has a brother that might post some inside news?

Now I know you like Van Hagar Elvis so kiss my die hard roth fan ass.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by thefive
        You ever think that someone on the inside vh or dave camp might post here?

Yes.. and I know who they are...

They might come here sometimes and post.

You wouldn't know about it.. you're too busy starting meaningless, bullshit HAGAR threads...

You ever think that maybe someone close to Dave that works with him maybe if he has a brother that might post some inside news?

Dave doesn't have a brother. You would know that if you would take the time to search these forums, rather than come up with threads like 'Hagar is fat', or 'Sammy has to wear 5X large T-shirts on stage for this tour', or 'Hagar The Fat Pig That he is'...

Dude.. you are truly fucked in the head, and telling me to kiss your ass was a mistake you didn't need to make....

You know nothing about how to conduct yourself at THE DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY !!

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.. ASSHOLE!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Holy shit.. what a fucking idiot...

Obsessed with Sammy FUCKING Hagar...

Like we don't have enough SAMMY FUCKING HAGAR BULLSHIT on this site...

Then this asshole complains when his bullshit gets moved to the dump...

Then his bullshit has to contaminate HITCHWORLD...

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT I SEE AS THE MAJORITY OF THE CONTENT IN THE MAIN FUCKING FORUM OF THE DAVID LEE FUCKING ROTH FUCKING ARMY!

C'MON DAVE FANS.. GIVE US A FUCKING BREAK !!!

And thefuckingfive is not the only one.. you know who the fuck you are...

General fucking HINA is a fucking ROCKET SCIENTIST compared to some of you pieces of wasted protoplasm...

Hina seems to 'get it' and comes across with a bit of intelligence mixed with humor.. Ie.. It's usually worth reading...

Get a fucking clue somebody!

FUCK!

:shoot10:

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

AND WHY THE FUCK DON'T WE HAVE A FUCKING SHOOT TEN SMILEY ???

:SHOOT10:

:shoot10:

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: July 30th, 2004

Does anyone know what Dave is up to? Any news? Any tours? Is he looking for a new band? Any former bandmates he bumped into recently?
              Don't think we will see the DLR Band in August as

Ray and Toshi are in Japan with their other band.

DLR band Scheduled to play in NYC in Sept. venue TBA,

and in Florida on New Years Eve. www.rayluzier.com

I'd love to see the New Years Eve show if Pete will let

me crash on his couch.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Ray's site is pretty much the definitive authority when it comes to Dave info...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• thefive

You started the fire Elvis by making this comment" Don't you think, that If Dave had some current news, or something remotely noteworthy, that it would find it's way onto this forum without you asking such a stupid question ???"

I just asked a question. You are a very very moody person Elivis.

"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.. ASSHOLE!"

What do you mean by that Elvis? Did I get your panties in a TIZZY.
                  What are you going to do talk to all the mods, Sarge, Pojo and try to get me banned. You are such a baby.

You know Elvis you do this one or 2 word dumb shit replies. hmm. oh , hmmm? oh. ALL THE FUCKIN TIME.

I do my stuff because I know how the Spammy fans and Van Hagar fans are. They come here and bash Dave. If I wasn't here the Sammy fans and Van Hagar fans would be the same way.

AND ONE MORE FUCKIN THING
                  DON'T FUCKIN order me around.
                  Asshole to you buddy too.

Comment

• thefive

I didnt say Dave had a brother. I said maybe someone that works with Dave has a brother. Dumb shit.

Comment

• THEGREAT JT
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Jul 2004

If there was any DLR developments don't you think the great Joe Thunder would have posted it. I don't like stupidity and thefive was out to lunch when brains where handed out, jeez. When there is something to report concerning Dave, I will report it. No leave the true Dave fans alone and stop acting so fucking stupid.

Comment

• Catfish

You ever think that someone on the inside vh or dave camp might post here? They might come here sometimes and post.

There are places to go that have inside info on Dave’s camp and band members…

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I would think that the lame-ass , moronic, dipshit, racist, lying, alcoholic, fraud Joe Thudner would make up some story that he can't back up, would say somerthing stupid about it.

These new Dave/VH songs you keep promising a link to.

You can't produce, again.

Do you think for 1 second that anyone here thinks you are anything but an asshole?

Read the posts, if you can Corky.
                          Last edited by ALinChainz; 07-30-2004, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2004

wow, people got out of the wrong side of the couch this morning!!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

At least I have a couch, bitch...

Comment

Working...