Thread: Source: Terror attack to be in early September

lucky wilbury

Source: Terror attack to be in early September

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...mepage-big-pix

Source: Terror attack to be in early September

BY KNUT ROYCE
    WASHINGTON BUREAU

August 3, 2004

WASHINGTON -- More financial institutions than previously disclosed may be at risk of attack, and an al-Qaida operative has told British intelligence that the group's target date is early September, intelligence sources said yesterday.

The operative, described as "credible" by British intelligence, told his debriefers that the attack would take place "60 days before the presidential election" on Nov. 2, according to a former senior National Security Council official. On Sept. 2 President George W. Bush is expected to address the Republican National Convention at Madison Square Garden.

Counterterrorism officials are analyzing data from a computer seized in Pakistan last month to see if financial institutions in addition to the five disclosed Sunday are at risk of attack, U.S. officials said yesterday.

The former senior National Security Council official said he was told by British intelligence that they are interrogating an al-Qaida operative who confirmed that financial institutions are being targeted and that an attack was planned for September.

And a U.S. official familiar with the ongoing analysis of the computer said, "There are references to other things [buildings]" in the al-Qaida computer's data, including a picture of the Bank of America building in San Francisco. "There is mention of other places."

The laptop computer was seized on July 25 following the arrest after a 12-hour gun battle of Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani, who is wanted for his alleged role in the 1998 bombing of two U.S. embassies in Africa.

Pakistan's information minister confirmed to The Associated Press yesterday that e-mail data retrieved from Ghailani's computer indicated planned attacks in both the United States and Britain. A British official said that the threat to the U.K. was not specific.

The CIA had tipped off Pakistani authorities on the location of Ghailani's safehouse in Gujrat, Pakistan, after tracking down an al-Qaida computer engineer, who had e-mailed the data to Ghailani, 12 days earlier, U.S. officials said.

The computer engineer, Muhammad Naeem Noor Khan, ran a secret al-Qaida communications system and his arrest was described by a senior U.S. official as the "most significant" of a series of events that led to Sunday's raising of the threat level to "high" for five financial institutions. They are the New York Stock Exchange and Citigroup building in New York, as well as the Prudential financial building in Newark and the World Bank and International Monetary Fund buildings in the nation's capital.

The former NSC official, who asked to not be further identified, said that the al-Qaida operative in British custody, while confirming that financial institutions were at risk, did not know which financial institutions were being targeted. A CIA spokesman declined to comment.

The U.S. official who disclosed yesterday that CIA and other counterterrorism officials are studying the vast amounts of computer data stored in the laptop said that the information on other institutions "does not reach the level of detail" retrieved on the five named Sunday.

Nevertheless, he said, analysts "are continuing to exploit the data to see if anything boils to the surface."
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

How the fuck can anybody still be gullible enough to fall for this shit??
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE,
    BUSHEEP!!

This is the Pentagon the morning of 9-11-01, showing the immediate damage of the explosion.

If a 757 made that hole, then I'm Sammy fucking Hagar.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!
    Last edited by FORD; 08-04-2004 at 10:08 PM.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    11-24-2009 @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

That was one of several holes. Don't be michael moore about it and forget the rest of the evidence.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 12:27 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Man, that was about as weak of an argument you've ever made FORD. That's your evidence?

I have a friend at work who's dad was in the Pentagon when the plane hit. It happened. It was a plane. No amount of Chicken Little conspiracy theories are gonna make it not true.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 10:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

This is the Pentagon on 9/11.

JCOOK
    Hey Sammy take your methodone

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Denial - It's not just a river in Egypt

None on us
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-30-2007 @ 04:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    Denial - It's not just a river in Egypt
    So you admit you're in denial?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 10:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

FORD,

Just admit you are wrong, and we can move on.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

FORD isn't wrong. He will be proven right about this. It's only a matter of time, and of how many more mortals will join me in Hell because, like the German people of the 1930's, you rationalized the blatant lies of a tyrant and did nothing to stop him.

General Secretaty
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2024 @ 05:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Satan
    FORD isn't wrong. He will be proven right about this. It's only a matter of time, and of how many more mortals will join me in Hell because, like the German people of the 1930's, you rationalized the blatant lies of a tyrant and did nothing to stop him.
    Yikes

Ford's Daddy
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-01-2012 @ 08:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Not to mention, I was watching the news that day (as 99.9% of the rest of the country were), and there was a reporter (forget who) who was reporting live the events that unfolded at the Pentagon. He reported clearly seeing a plane crash into the Pentagon. I believe it was ABC News, but I'm not sure.

But, since 99.9% of America was watching the events unfold on TV, I'm sure somebody can give you a name.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
    Not to mention, I was watching the news that day (as 99.9% of the rest of the country were), and there was a reporter (forget who) who was reporting live the events that unfolded at the Pentagon. He reported clearly seeing a plane crash into the Pentagon. I believe it was ABC News, but I'm not sure.

But, since 99.9% of America was watching the events unfold on TV, I'm sure somebody can give you a name.
    Got a BitTorrent client, Asscrotch??

If not, get one and then go to www.suprnova.org

Search for a file called "9-11 in Plane Site". It's a downloadable video. This isn't a "conspiracy" film, but rather it contains a lot of actual live footage shot on the scenes of the WTC and Pentagon, as the events happenned. Things that were broadcast on TV once - but never repeated after that day, because they did not fit the "offiical story".

The BCE has lied to you repeatedly, and I dare you , and all the other Busheep to download this video, watch it, and then still try to defend the BCE's distortion of the facts.

Hell, I'll even make it easier for you..... if you got a torrent client installed already, click here to download the video

If you don't, go here first.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ford,

why is always us that have to go great lengths just to prove we are right yet you never lift a finger to anwser even our most basic of questions (need I remind of the list of things I'm STILL waiting on)??

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Big Train
    Ford,

why is always us that have to go great lengths just to prove we are right yet you never lift a finger to anwser even our most basic of questions (need I remind of the list of things I'm STILL waiting on)??
    Such as?

Never mind, just download the damn video, and that will probably answer half the questions.

The BCE lied.

They lied about 9-11. They lied about the Pentagon. They lied about their motives in Afghanistan. They continue to lie about their motives in Iraq. They have lied about the economy while stealing billions from US taxpayers.

Bush lied. Thousands have died. And if you allow it to continue, you are an accomplice to mass murder. And even if a BCE court never convicts you, the Highest Court in the Universe will.

JCOOK
    Dont' fuck with FORD right now, people on angel dust are 10 times stronger than normal

wraytw
    Originally posted by JCOOK
    Dont' fuck with FORD right now, people on angel dust are 10 times stronger than normal
    ... you mean skinnier?

None on us
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Such as?

Never mind, just download the damn video, and that will probably answer half the questions.

The BCE lied.

They lied about 9-11. They lied about the Pentagon. They lied about their motives in Afghanistan. They continue to lie about their motives in Iraq. They have lied about the economy while stealing billions from
    US taxpayers.

Bush lied. Thousands have died. And if you allow it to continue, you are an accomplice to mass murder. And even if a BCE court never convicts you, the Highest Court in the Universe will.
    God is going to damn me to hell if I vote for Bush?!...Is that what you're saying?!...

Seek help, you have clearly lost your mind.

None on us
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, THANK GOD I didn't download "bit torrents" as to check out "In Plane Site".

Fords right though...it's NOT a "conspiracy film", it's a....." mix of proven evidence and ridiculous, blatant disinformation that "muddies the waters" of truth. In Plane Site has so many severe errors, misrepresentations, doctored video, a fake audio track that pretends to be evidence that it discredits the legitimate indpendent efforts to investigate what actually happened on 9/11."

Don't take my word for it, go check it out HERE Click on 9/11: in plane site. It's on the left...(no pun intended) with the following brief description. "The worst film on the topic
    is this grotesque incompetence, deliberate disinformation or a case of useful idiots used by covert operatives?"

Ford...you one of them "pod people"? Dude, you need to get a grip.
    Last edited by distortion9; 08-04-2004 at 05:31 PM.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2005 @ 06:22 PM
    Status
    Thanks

you know, looking at the picture above at the pentagon moments after the crash on the pentagon. one does have to ask themselves...where in the FUCK is the plane? no evidence. did the goverrnment tow it out before this picture was taken?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That photo you can google in less than two seconds (I just did it). It is a secondary hole caused by the impact.

The building was always designed to take a hard blast (look up anything on the Pentagon-hell I saw a 1 hour special on the learning channel on it-sponsored by the BCE of course). The plane literally collapsed and burned right in the main hole and fuselage and parts came off the plane causing secondary holes.

It's prett straight ahead.

Ford, my outstanding questions remain to you:

1. What media outlet can I get my information unfiltered and non BCE from?

2. Who are the BCE? Draw me a Gotti crime family style chart and describe the key members and timeline.

3. Name the foreign BCE affiliates and their direct benefit in the Iraq War.

4. Show me the paper trail (which would be easy to find for such large transactions) detailing the financial benefits the BCE gained from the Iraq War.

wraytw
    Originally posted by whodat
    you know, looking at the picture above at the pentagon moments after the crash on the pentagon. one does have to ask themselves...where in the FUCK is the plane? no evidence. did the goverrnment tow it out before this picture was taken?
    You know that big red glow with smoke pouring out of it...?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If you Busheep saw a FAUX News report, live from the Pentagon, within a few minutes of the explosion, which showed the frame of the building completely intact, with no visible damage to the building except a 16 foot hole and some resulting smoke & fire damage, would you believe it?

Think before you answer.

Because that footage exists, and I've already told you how to see it.

Or you can stay in the dark and be led around by the most vile piece of shit to ever hold an unelected office in this country. And when you find yourself in the ovens, don't say you weren't warned.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Whoa, big fella...it'll be allright.

Present some real evidence and we will take it serious. I'm not mocking you, just being the skeptic to your skeptic.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Big Train
    Whoa, big fella...it'll be allright.

Present some real evidence and we will take it serious. I'm not mocking you, just being the skeptic to your skeptic.
    Again, download the goddamned film, and watch it for yourself. Or, if you happenned to video tape FAUX's coverage all day on 9-11, watch your own tape. You'll see the same footage.

You'll see that there was no sign of an airplane anywhere near the Pentagon, and that no physical way that a Boeing 757 could have caused the explosion.

You'll hear a FAUX reporter who personally witnessed the second plane hit at the WTC state, for a fact, that there were no windows on the body of the airplane, meaning that it could not have been a passenger jet.

You'll hear the FDNY who were lucky enough to get out of the towers describe the series of explosions they heard, on several floors. And you'll hear Larry Silverstein, who held the lease on the WTC complex, admit that he told the FDNY to "pull" WTC #7 later in that day.

And if you don't realize the significance of that admission, then watch the video, and you will.

This isn't conspiracy bullshit. This is the live news feeds of the day, as it happenned. Before the "official story" was constructed. Before anyone heard the real conspiracy theory - that a bunch of cavemen pulled off something this complex and expertly timed.

I can't make anybody watch the video. But if it were up to me it would be airing on every fucking channel on TV, just to provide the opportunity.

It's understandable to believe lies if that's all you ever hear or see. It's an entirely different matter to refuse the truth altogether when you have the opportunity to know it.

wraytw

This isn't conspiracy bullshit.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thanks for the warning FORD.

I can't make this any clearer. I talked to my friend today and he said his dad told him he saw parts of the plane that night when they talked. He felt it hit. THERE WAS A PLANE CRASH THAT DAY. No amount of doctored film is gonna change my mind. His dad came very close to dying that day.

The plane was flying so low, if you were on the other side of the building, you wouldn't see it. It hit one of the most well-designed buildings to prevent an attack, and blew up. End of story.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And now, back to reality...

There's your rational and sane explanation.

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    09-28-2007 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE,
    BUSHEEP!!

This is the Pentagon the morning of 9-11-01, showing the immediate damage of the explosion.

If a 757 made that hole, then I'm Sammy fucking Hagar.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!
    I POSTED THIS BEFORE AND I'LL POST IT AGAIN HERE YOU GO FORD. IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE KAT AND ELVIS AND OTHERS WILL BE POSTING I REFUSE TO GET INTO THE CHILDISH DISCUSSION LIKE LAST TIME SO SAVE YOUR ENERGY...

Wayne L.
    I think there will be another terrorist attack in the USA before this year is over similiar to 9/11 or even more brutal possibly in NYC, California or Chicago which will make far left liberal groups like MoveOn.Org & the DNC poster boy Michael Moore happy cynically speaking because they will BLAME President Bush for it instead of Osama Bin Laden due to their own intellectual stupidity.

None on us
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Are you people really THIS FUCKING STUPID?!?!??!!?

Two things

First..... picture #1

is the blowOUT hole....it's NOT where the plane entered the building.

Second.......picture #2

Ever see one of those?! Ever push one through some motherfucking SHEETROCK?!?!??!

What you seem to be suggesting is that the plane should have left a perfect outline in the building. Much like when Bugs fucking Bunny runs through a concrete wall. leaving his perfectly outlined body....ears and all....behind. Shouldn't his ears fucking FOLD?!?!?!

JCOOK
    Thanks for your input and pics sammy

Thread Information