Piss in your Ear?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Trust me... I will NEVER go there! I was merely trying to entertain the masses!

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Trust me... I will NEVER go there! I was merely trying to entertain the masses!
      ..as was I. " who flung poo"? was it you?
      was not me!
      then who could it be
      I dont know...
      but its stuck to your knee!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Who slung the PooPoo
        Who threw the DooDoo
        I don't know who it was
        but he must be KooKoo

Comment

• weesfreewheelin
          Roadie
          • Mar 2004

Speaking of poo, one time me and this chick was getting it on after a late night of drinking and a quick buzz through the taco bell drive thru, when all of the sudden she must have sharted ( little bit of shit in a fart) because of the little brown spot on the sheet I discovered the next morning. No lie, not two months after that, me and a different chick was getting it on when all of the sudden she rips a cover fluffing fart. Blushingly she says, oh, excuse me, and I say, no problem babe, I usually make em shit

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by weesfreewheelin
            Speaking of poo, one time me and this chick was getting it on after a late night of drinking and a quick buzz through the taco bell drive thru, when all of the sudden she must have sharted ( little bit of shit in a fart) because of the little brown spot on the sheet I discovered the next morning. No lie, not two months after that, me and a different chick was getting it on when all of the sudden she rips a cover fluffing fart. Blushingly she says, oh, excuse me, and I say, no problem babe, I usually make em shit
            For once in my live I am actuall speechless...
            There isn't even a suitable smilie...

Comment

• lionsfan

Keep a bottle of Pepto in the glove compartment, just in case.

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Ok, mix alcohol and white vinager. That's what's in swimmer's ear medicine. The alcohol dries the ear up, the vinager works like a douche...(it is acidity and slurfs out the crud).

An old black lady older than the hills used to come buy stuff from John Roth's garden. She compared a tickling down deep in her ear to a woman needing sex. ( I guess she thought he'd give her a discount on vegetables if she got him excited.) Started poking her finger in here ear and moaning... Her old friend backed away and told Ed and me, "I stays in my place!"

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Keep trying dude, one day you'll find her pussy.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Katydid
                    Ok, mix alcohol and white vinager. That's what's in swimmer's ear medicine. The alcohol dries the ear up, the vinager works like a douche...(it is acidity and slurfs out the crud).

An old black lady older than the hills used to come buy stuff from John Roth's garden. She compared a tickling down deep in her ear to a woman needing sex. ( I guess she thought he'd give her a discount on vegetables if she got him excited.) Started poking her finger in here ear and moaning... Her old friend backed away and told Ed and me, "I stays in my place!"
                    Okay, mix alcohol and a large quantity of sleeping pills and

you'll be just fine.

Comment

• Keeyth
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Katydid

More senseless crap, from a complete ass-bag... ...take the advice about the sleeping pills and alcohol please...
                      Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

Working...