Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Hear About It Later": Crystal Ball?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Lightbulb "Hear About It Later": Crystal Ball?

Haha, the irony's thick I tell ya.

Yeah, I'm walking, don't need no ride
    No explanation, just wasting time, yeah
    I've been tried and convicted, it's winner take all
    I want a run for my money, that's all

I don't wanna hear about it later
    I don't wanna, baby I don't wanna
    I don't wanna hear about it later
    I don't wanna, baby I don't wanna

You can try me at home, if it feels all right
    But I ain't home at night

You can try me at home, if it feels all right
    But I ain't home at night
    I don't wanna, I'll do what I please
    I don't wanna, I'll maybe do a look 'n move
    Yeah, don't look at me baby
    Yes, I better take my chances
    I, I been dreaming 'bout tomorrow
    I don't, I don't, I don't
    I don't wanna hear about that, no
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-11-2004 @ 04:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

What about: You know you're semi-good looking
    And on the streets again
    Yeah you think you're really cookin' baby,
    You better find yourself a friend, my friend
    I think that defines Roth these days. Anyone ever hear of Jim Dandy from Black Oak Arkansas??? That would be Dave's whole persona almost to a T, except Jim Dandy was around for years before Dave was. Strange , but true.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by knowitall
    And on the streets again
    Nice point!
    It all works 'cept for the "semi-good lookin'" line.

Ed's got toes pokin' through his shoes and yabba dabba dos.

Al's lookin' like an Imelda Marcos stunt double.

Mike.....fuck, he uses his effect-ridden base as a ladder to climb up
    from middle earth.

Sam??? somebody else take this one.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And on the streets again
    I think that defines Roth these days. Anyone ever hear of Jim Dandy from Black Oak Arkansas??? That would be Dave's whole persona almost to a T, except Jim Dandy was around for years before Dave was. Strange , but true.
    The first one was a two-fisted edit.
    I've heard of Jim Dandy.
    He gives Dave his full blessing in "The Early Years".
    You think you're really cookin' baby?

guwapo_rocker
    Who is Sammy Hagar?

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2003 @ 08:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Who is Sammy Hagar?
    David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

That would be Dave's whole persona almost to a T, except Jim Dandy was around for years before Dave was. Strange , but true.
    With the exception that people everywhere recognize the name DAVID LEE ROTH!!! Love him or hate him, they name is known!!!! Aske the average person Sammy HAGAR and they have either never heard of him or say "Oh, that's the guy who replaced DAVID LEE ROTH in Van Halen!!!"

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MAX
    With the exception that people everywhere recognize the name DAVID LEE ROTH!!! Love him or hate him, they name is known!!!! Aske the average person Sammy HAGAR and they have either never heard of him or say "Oh, that's the guy who replaced DAVID LEE ROTH in Van Halen!!!"
    I've told you before, Max...I'm sick and tired of you insulting my favorite singer Sammy Hagar. The dude is so rockin', and there's so much of him to enjoy these days. I think F.U.C.K. is the greatest Van Halen album ever...after all, it alone sold 15 million more copies than the first Van Halen album. And basically on the strength of rock classics like MAN ON A MISSION, IN 'N' OUT, TOP OF THE WORLD...

Jesus Christ, what's the matter with me? I gotta lay off the crack pipe.

Sammy Hagar...even his name is fucking horrible. No wonder there's a fucking comic strip called HAGAR THE HORRIBLE.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

Talking

I think "TAKE YOUR WHISKEY HOME" is the tune that better sums up the atmosphere around Van Hagar these days!!!!:bottle: EXCEPT their NOWHERE near as cool themselves as that song is!!!!!

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Incidentally, Sammy's insecurity is understandable. Long before Sammy replaced Dave in VH, he and Dave had a war of words going in the press. They both referred to it as "professsional wrestling". VH was an entity unto itself, with a hardcore fan base--we all believed in the party vibe and good times they projected. It WAS a projection...Roth and VH hated each other for 4 years before they broke up. Nonetheless, Sammy is asked to come in and sing for phase II, and has to deal with the legacy of one of the greatest rock bands of all time. Not to mention hate mail, signs at shows calling him whatever folks could think of, etc etc. VH was trying to move ahead, and ol' Sam just wanted to forge his own spot with the band. He's not stupid, and he knows that while fans want to hear certain songs, he knows they are going to hate him for attempting to do the Roth stuff!!! Damned if he do, or don't. Right? An awesome gig, and a no win situation with the majority of the fans. Like I said, Sam's insecurity about singing the Roth era stuff is understandable.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Incidentally, Sammy's insecurity is understandable. Long before Sammy replaced Dave in VH, he and Dave had a war of words going in the press. They both referred to it as "professsional wrestling". VH was an entity unto itself, with a hardcore fan base--we all believed in the party vibe and good times they projected. It WAS a projection...Roth and VH hated each other for 4 years before they broke up. Nonetheless, Sammy is asked to come in and sing for phase II, and has to deal with the legacy of one of the greatest rock bands of all time. Not to mention hate mail, signs at shows calling him whatever folks could think of, etc etc. VH was trying to move ahead, and ol' Sam just wanted to forge his own spot with the band. He's not stupid, and he knows that while fans want to hear certain songs, he knows they are going to hate him for attempting to do the Roth stuff!!! Damned if he do, or don't. Right? An awesome gig, and a no win situation with the majority of the fans. Like I said, Sam's insecurity about singing the Roth era stuff is understandable.
    It's not insecurity. He just doesn't like the material that much. He's said as much..."I bought the first six albums solely for the guitar playing." Also, before 5150 came out, he talked about how much better the band's newer material was. What an ass! He really thinks the original band was like some obscure garage band before the "real" legacy.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Purely curious...I've heard this before and don't know much about it. Do you know anything about the "war of words" that Sam and Dave were having (when and what was said) while Roth was still in the band? I've always been really curious about this.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Very Valid points, Knowitall, but Spammy didn't help the situation. The VERY first articels and interviews done for 5150 came on the heals of DAVES EEAS ones. DAVE was very humble and complimentary to the brothers and Mike. Spam and the Van Halen sisters came out SWINGIN' at Dave. "Mindless word drool" comes to mind for what they where sayin about DAVE. The Spam man could have quieted things down by takin' THE HIGH ROAD, like DAVE had done post 1984. But, he chose to join the sisters in tryin' to rake DAVE over the coals, eventhough DAVE had a superior record (EEAS) and a much better tour. So Spammy is no victim in all this. He chose to believe the shit the sisters were sellin' 'bout DAVE, and 11 years latter LEARNED THE HARD WAY that the von HALEN sisters are two serious BITCHES!!!!

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It was just something Dave said about Sammy Hagar fans....I can't remember all the context, but I remember thinking Sam's comments were like a flea biting an elephants ass--pretty much punching up from the ground. There was a lot of "irony" around VH choosing Sammy.... I think Sammy liked Roth at the time, honestly, the slagging was pretty tame. Like I said, this was a damned if you do, or don't, gig for anybody at that time. I'm sure Steve Vai felt the same way. In a sense.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It was just something Dave said about Sammy Hagar fans....I can't remember all the context, but I remember thinking Sam's comments were like a flea biting an elephants ass--pretty much punching up from the ground. There was a lot of "irony" around VH choosing Sammy.... I think Sammy liked Roth at the time, honestly, the slagging was pretty tame. Like I said, this was a damned if you do, or don't, gig for anybody at that time. I'm sure Steve Vai felt the same way. In a sense.
    Interesting. Funny how much the whole VH experience altered Sam's ego. I guess that's natural. I would give anything for him to realize how much he sucks and for him to realize how unpopular he actually is.

Another note: knowitall, when you try and make a productive post, you do a great job. Why do you insist on attacking this site and some of the very good people here? It only makes you look like an ass when you could probably be a good poster. Seriously...do you really want to be someone like BIG BAD VIRGINS? There's a lot of good discussion here, and a lot of realistic discussion as well. I think I'm basically saying that you can do whatever you want, and we'll react accordingly. But if you were to actually try and have good productive discussions instead of attacking good people like Bill or Engine Room, you'd probably fit in great.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Rikk
    Purely curious...I've heard this before and don't know much about it. Do you know anything about the "war of words" that Sam and Dave were having (when and what was said) while Roth was still in the band? I've always been really curious about this.
    I'm showin' my age Rikk, and obsessive nature, but here goes...
    from CREAM MAGAZINE Sept. 1982 VOL. 14, no. 4
    article DAVID LEE ROTH AND THE PHILOSOPHY OF DIVING DOWN by Sylvie Simmons

page, 29 excerpt:
    Sammy Hagar says Roth is a faggot who wants a "relationship" with him. (Came from our last interview when David wondered quite what manner of a man was Sam, writing songs only about cars and not women.) Answer: "Sammy definitely has a social problem. I think its based on lack of education-you know, Sammy has traveled, but travel is nothing unless you know what you're seeing. And evidently he hasn't seen Van Halen lately or he wouldn't talk like that."

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm showin' my age Rikk, and obsessive nature, but here goes...
    from CREAM MAGAZINE Sept. 1982 VOL. 14, no. 4
    article DAVID LEE ROTH AND THE PHILOSOPHY OF DIVING DOWN by Sylvie Simmons

page, 29 excerpt:
    Sammy Hagar says Roth is a faggot who wants a "relationship" with him. (Came from our last interview when David wondered quite what manner of a man was Sam, writing songs only about cars and not women.) Answer: "Sammy definitely has a social problem. I think its based on lack of education-you know, Sammy has traveled, but travel is nothing unless you know what you're seeing. And evidently he hasn't seen Van Halen lately or he wouldn't talk like that."

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Matt, this is a question I asked yesterday (in so many words) Why won't they tour with Dave?? What did he do?? There was some serious animosity in VH, and they even had some with insecure ol' Sam. But they were willing to take the chance and tour with Sam and play arenas and smaller theatres, and put aside their differences, rather than do the same with Dave and sell out stadiums. Say what you want about EVH, but he is loyal, I say that because Michael Anthony has been in the band since it's inception!! VH holds all the cards here, and they keep excluding Dave. Sam and Dave went on tour, and Anthony jammed with Sammy, not Dave. Perhaps Dave didn't want him to, who knows. But touring with Dave was a forgivable "offense"; Sammy and Mike are now touring with VH. Dave isn't. VH without Dave has had several best selling albums--all pap for sure, but they have. Roth's career has fizzled and he's done all but lay himself at their feet and beg to be back. True?? Still, no go. Yesterday, I mentioned a friend had interviewed VH and played the unedited tape for us many times. How cool is that, in '86 to have a friend with a first-person taped interview with Eddie??? Anyway, Edward said that Dave went to the rehearsal space with a lawyer, informed VH that they were fired, and he was seeking an injunction to prevent them from using the name Van Halen if they decided to carry on. Eddie speculated that Roth intended to tour with a new band as Van Halen.... my friend asked why did Ed think Dave did it? Ed said something along the lines that Dave was so enamored of the success that his 4 song EP and accompanying videos had, that he felt he didn't need VH anymore, and Ed actually sang " I'm just a big Ego, and everywhere I go..." He sounded angry, and hurt, and referred to Roth as that Motherfucker, only. Why isn't Dave in the band to this day?? Some wounds never heal. Dave himself said that prior to the MTV awards where they appeared together that Edward kept saying "Baby steps, Dave, we need to take baby steps here..." Dave steps up to the mike and "Zaba doobee doobee doo" Edward hangs his head, and literally moves Roth away from the mic so the other guys can speak. After the show, Ed said " I just remember thinking Try to maintain the friendship, but he was impossible" Never heard Dave's side....but, try to maintain the friendship?? Evil little Eddie?? i said it before and I'll say it again: Roth fucked himself out of Van Halen and burned those bridges repeatedly. He ain't going back, ever. remember the good times folks.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thanks Matt!

For some reason, I have a problem seeing the picture...I think it's a broken link. But the quotes are hilarious. I think Roth just hates Sam for the same reasons I do...Sam is stupid, arrogant and uneducated. I really believe in logical thinking, and I don't like rednecks. And Sam really is nothing more than a stupid redneck.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

[ Never heard Dave's side....but, try to maintain the friendship?? Evil little Eddie?? i said it before and I'll say it again: Roth fucked himself out of Van Halen and burned those bridges repeatedly. He ain't going back, ever. remember the good times folks. [/B]
    You say it yourself bro, NEVER HEARD DAVE'S SIDE!
    Slightly un-informed then. Read his atuoBio CRAZY FROM THE HEAT, then lets talk.
    Just to throw it out there,again, but here goes....When Dave split in 1985, the ENTIRE VAn HALEN organization, excluding ALEx's drum roadie, went with him. The lawyers, the accountants, the secretaries, the roadies, the stagehands, the truckdrivers, etc. This is NOT a disputed issue by the brothers, its PLAIN FACT. Now, if DAVE was SOOO TERRIBLE and such an egomaniac, how come vertualy NOBODY SIDED WITH THE VAN HALENS!?!? Maybe, just like when they sandbagged HAGAR in 1996, the VAN HALENS WERE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH?

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thanks Matt!

For some reason, I have a problem seeing the picture...I think it's a broken link. But the quotes are hilarious. I think Roth just hates Sam for the same reasons I do...Sam is stupid, arrogant and uneducated. I really believe in logical thinking, and I don't like rednecks. And Sam really is nothing more than a stupid redneck.
    Right on Rikk! Sorry 'bout the pic, I'm still kinda a greenhorn when it comes to the net. It was the cover of that 1982 CREAM magazine. I've been into the MIGHTY VAN HALEN since the begining!!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Matt, this is a question I asked yesterday (in so many words) Why won't they tour with Dave?? What did he do?? There was some serious animosity in VH, and they even had some with insecure ol' Sam. But they were willing to take the chance and tour with Sam and play arenas and smaller theatres, and put aside their differences, rather than do the same with Dave and sell out stadiums. Say what you want about EVH, but he is loyal, I say that because Michael Anthony has been in the band since it's inception!! VH holds all the cards here, and they keep excluding Dave. Sam and Dave went on tour, and Anthony jammed with Sammy, not Dave. Perhaps Dave didn't want him to, who knows. But touring with Dave was a forgivable "offense"; Sammy and Mike are now touring with VH. Dave isn't. VH without Dave has had several best selling albums--all pap for sure, but they have. Roth's career has fizzled and he's done all but lay himself at their feet and beg to be back. True?? Still, no go. Yesterday, I mentioned a friend had interviewed VH and played the unedited tape for us many times. How cool is that, in '86 to have a friend with a first-person taped interview with Eddie??? Anyway, Edward said that Dave went to the rehearsal space with a lawyer, informed VH that they were fired, and he was seeking an injunction to prevent them from using the name Van Halen if they decided to carry on. Eddie speculated that Roth intended to tour with a new band as Van Halen.... my friend asked why did Ed think Dave did it? Ed said something along the lines that Dave was so enamored of the success that his 4 song EP and accompanying videos had, that he felt he didn't need VH anymore, and Ed actually sang " I'm just a big Ego, and everywhere I go..." He sounded angry, and hurt, and referred to Roth as that Motherfucker, only. Why isn't Dave in the band to this day?? Some wounds never heal. Dave himself said that prior to the MTV awards where they appeared together that Edward kept saying "Baby steps, Dave, we need to take baby steps here..." Dave steps up to the mike and "Zaba doobee doobee doo" Edward hangs his head, and literally moves Roth away from the mic so the other guys can speak. After the show, Ed said " I just remember thinking Try to maintain the friendship, but he was impossible" Never heard Dave's side....but, try to maintain the friendship?? Evil little Eddie?? i said it before and I'll say it again: Roth fucked himself out of Van Halen and burned those bridges repeatedly. He ain't going back, ever. remember the good times folks.
    I can see through this bullshit right away. There was no rehearsal-space...this story is a lie. Both Dave and Eddie have stated that the band rehearsed and attempted recording only at 5150.

Also, don't you think Eddie and Alex would mention this story in every publication known to man since they were trying to let the world know how much of an asshole Dave is? The only answer is that it never happened.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He's still trying to get back in this sad little band. I know Dave's side of the big story, just not the one from the MTV awards. Dave wanted to make a movie, which fell apart because Columbia folded that particular branch of the company. Dave was tired of playing with drunks, because he was a coke head. Dave couldn't get them motivated etc. But they had an album out months before Dave did, this does not indicate no organization, and yes, they vilified Dave in the press lonng before he took his shots, but do you honestly think Roth would have been quiet if he had been first!!! BE REAL!!! He and his staff of comedy writers would've had a field day, and did, but after VH did it first. VH relesed an album that did not sound like old VH, which was really brave, IMO, they could have tanked. Roth goes out with a Eddie type player (another band who also despises Roth and says they'd never work with him again), and a video where he's heavily made up, with bitched out hair, pink spandex and humping Vai's leg at the end of it. Cool. VH's video was live, and looked like they were still having fun. Without Dave. Sammy also said shit about the VH bros (we agree he's very insecure?) and they respond. here we go again. Quote Roth's autobiography, hmmm.... I don't suppose there's any self aggrandizing at work there, huh? I read it, can't remember if I finished it.....

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rikk, it's bullshit because I didn't call it "5150"??? That IS their rehearsal (recording) space---has been since the "1984" era!! And I saw it mentioned in a magazine special about VH in the late 80's as well. And it was Alex saying it in the magazine, and compared Roth to a Volkswagen while Sammy was a Porsche. You can call me a bullshitter if you want, or maybe Eddie lied?? As to why it wasn't splashed everywhere, I don't know, but when big $$$ rock bands and lawsuitys are concerned, sometimes you leave things unsaid.

your mom
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-24-2004 @ 09:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

VH relesed an album that did not sound like old VH, which was really brave, IMO, they could have tanked.
    Oh, that's funny... an album of candy coated bitch ballads and bubble gum radio trash... how brave! It must've taken a lot of nuts for the sisters to agree to rush the SAFEST, GUTLESS, wannabe-a-radio-pop-band garbage onto the market

Oh, by the way...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He's still trying to get back in this sad little band. I know Dave's side of the big story, just not the one from the MTV awards. Dave wanted to make a movie, which fell apart because Columbia folded that particular branch of the company. Dave was tired of playing with drunks, because he was a coke head. Dave couldn't get them motivated etc. But they had an album out months before Dave did, this does not indicate no organization, and yes, they vilified Dave in the press lonng before he took his shots, but do you honestly think Roth would have been quiet if he had been first!!! BE REAL!!! He and his staff of comedy writers would've had a field day, and did, but after VH did it first. VH relesed an album that did not sound like old VH, which was really brave, IMO, they could have tanked. Roth goes out with a Eddie type player (another band who also despises Roth and says they'd never work with him again), and a video where he's heavily made up, with bitched out hair, pink spandex and humping Vai's leg at the end of it. Cool. VH's video was live, and looked like they were still having fun. Without Dave. Sammy also said shit about the VH bros (we agree he's very insecure?) and they respond. here we go again. Quote Roth's autobiography, hmmm.... I don't suppose there's any self aggrandizing at work there, huh? I read it, can't remember if I finished it.....
    Once again, you're full of shit. I can see now that you have an agenda and like to twist facts, so forget the compliment I paid you before. You are a fucking sheep.

First off, Dave has consistently tried to take the high road. He's changed his tone a few times (Howard Stern shows, Jay Leno, some of the interviews following the VH sisters badmouthing him in 1986), but for the most part he's taken a much higher road than the brothers. He even explains (in his autobiography) how upset he is that all this shit has had to tarnish the legacy and that if he wants anything, it's for the legacy to remain great. And who was it who called Eddie and Alex when their dad died? Dave...even though both parties had albums out and had been slagging each other. Dave was a big man about it. Of course, when Dave's dad died (Dave's dad being a big help to the band in the early days), they gave him no phone call. Typical.

But your bigger fuck-up...you're out to paint Dave like an asshole, no matter what you have to make up. And I've read recent interviews with all the members of the EEAS band (some of those interviews at this very site), stating clearly that while Dave was a control freak, they'd work with him again and it was still a great band. And it was.

You're full of shit. And I think you love the attention. But I'm putting you in the SHEEP PEN anyway. I'm sick of you lying or distorting facts while claiming we're pathetic for having our own agenda.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rikk, it's bullshit because I didn't call it "5150"??? That IS their rehearsal (recording) space---has been since the "1984" era!! And I saw it mentioned in a magazine special about VH in the late 80's as well. And it was Alex saying it in the magazine, and compared Roth to a Volkswagen while Sammy was a Porsche. You can call me a bullshitter if you want, or maybe Eddie lied?? As to why it wasn't splashed everywhere, I don't know, but when big $$$ rock bands and lawsuitys are concerned, sometimes you leave things unsaid.
    You're full of shit because I've heard something like six different interviews where Ed describes going to Dave's house and Dave tells him he's quitting the band. There was no charging to "the rehearsal space" claiming they're all out of Van Halen. All of the guys state that Dave quit Van Halen...even Eddie. He didn't try and fire anybody. Also, he was leaving to do a CRAZY FROM THE HEAT movie. He didn't even think of doing an album until the movie fell through. And only then did he get a band together. And that's another reason why the band finished before he did...because they already had so much of the music written. Dave had to form a new band and then write an album.

Your story contradicts the same story both Dave and Eddie have told for years. And do you honestly think Dave would fire Eddie Van Halen, the famous guitar player, and then go out there and have another band called Van Halen (with neither Van Halen brother in it)?

Dude, you're full of shit. I can finally see it now. You're an asshole...a sad liar. And a true sheep. I hope you enjoy the pen.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Pathetic Rikk, Dave IS an asshole, like you. Like the truth hurts about Dave, it must hurt about you. Answer the fucking question then genius, why isn't he in this fucking band??? To this day????? Agenda....fuck you do take this stuff seriously don't you???

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Pathetic Rikk, Dave IS an asshole, like you. Like the truth hurts about Dave, it must hurt about you. Answer the fucking question then genius, why isn't he in this fucking band??? To this day????? Agenda....fuck you do take this stuff seriously don't you???
    Why did they try and get him back twice then? Why has it been rumored for ages that Sam in on salary? Do you think Dave would take that shit?

If Dave did everything you listed, they wouldn't even try and get him back once, you idiot.

And why didn't you answer any of my questions? BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING AND DISTORTING THE TRUTH.

Have fun in the Pen. In fact, I have a bigger idea...

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Once again, when Dave was riding High with EEAS and then Skysvraper he vilified the brothers and the band. He has no choice but to "try to be nice" now that he's desperate to be back in the band. Billy Sheehan would diss Roth to anyone who would listen for years, but then again he had some success with Mr Big....now where is he?? Oh I bet he'd work with Roth again...MONEY TALKS!!! If there is any.....in Casinos!!!! Vai seems to have some class in that weirdo way of his, but probably also needs money, not because he misses wonderful Dave " the control freak" and songs like Bump and Grind!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Once again, when Dave was riding High with EEAS and then Skysvraper he vilified the brothers and the band. He has no choice but to "try to be nice" now that he's desperate to be back in the band. Billy Sheehan would diss Roth to anyone who would listen for years, but then again he had some success with Mr Big....now where is he?? Oh I bet he'd work with Roth again...MONEY TALKS!!! If there is any.....in Casinos!!!! Vai seems to have some class in that weirdo way of his, but probably also needs money, not because he misses wonderful Dave " the control freak" and songs like Bump and Grind!
    Why are you here, you fucking sheep? Listen to yourself. Did you have fun ignoring half of my post?

You're a fucking liar. And again you're really distorting the truth. You must really hate Dave.

Well...fuck you.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Dave's book tells the story.

Sam's version of his getting fired confirms it.

This is about Ed.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rikk what question(s) didn't I answer?? "What kind of person would fire someone like Eddie then attemmpt...." That was your only question there, genius. An out of control egomaniac on coke would do something that stupid. Answer my question, for the 50th time, why ain't he in the fucking band, WHY??????

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Starting to think this is Kid Vegas too.

His IP can be checked, and if it is, he'll be dealt with.

Been banned twice now, cried like a bitch to get back in after the first time, after bad mouthing everyone. Then just chose a new user name and let his posts get him banned the second time.

your mom
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-24-2004 @ 09:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Rikk what question(s) didn't I answer?? "What kind of person would fire someone like Eddie then attemmpt...." That was your only question there, genius. An out of control egomaniac on coke would do something that stupid. Answer my question, for the 50th time, why ain't he in the fucking band, WHY??????
    Are you serious about your dumbass question? Everyone knows what a pile of dog dung this faggot band has released since Dave left and how the musicianship and accountability have dropped completely under the radar. Dave demanded excellence back then and now, too. Dave ran the show and he drove the sisters to stardom. They are not interested in listening to Dave kick their ass on everything from what they wear to what they play. They enjoy doing whatever they want and it continues to show how clueless they are without him....

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't hate Roth, I don't even really care if the works of them fell off of a cliff!!! All I did was gave you a story about a taped interview with Ed and you freaked!!! You've gone pretty far with your obsession with Roth, pal, it ain't sane. You get REAL illogical when you feel threatened. Once again, I answered your one question, answer mine.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rothkillssam, that was the closest thing to honesty I've gotten as an answer to my question. Kinda backs up the whole "control freak" and "asshole" arguments about Roth, doesn't it. ALinPain, check it, fucknuts, and bar me from the site. I'll keep going until you do, but you'll know that I only started posting here yesterday, and knowitall is an original.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't hate Roth, I don't even really care if the works of them fell off of a cliff!!! All I did was gave you a story about a taped interview with Ed and you freaked!!! You've gone pretty far with your obsession with Roth, pal, it ain't sane. You get REAL illogical when you feel threatened. Once again, I answered your one question, answer mine.
    I answered your question. I also watched you distort facts and deny that you were lying. The only obsession I see here, little bitch, is someone coming back for abuse and when he's offered the chance to speak normally and have good discussion, he goes ballistic again. What do you expect to happen, you little cunt?

I hope you're not KID VEGAS. I want to keep you around for a week.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rothkillssam, that was the closest thing to honesty I've gotten as an answer to my question. Kinda backs up the whole "control freak" and "asshole" arguments about Roth, doesn't it. ALinPain, check it, fucknuts, and bar me from the site. I'll keep going until you do, but you'll know that I only started posting here yesterday, and knowitall is an original.
    Good, then quit lying and explain why you think it makes sense to have a determination to convince all that the band is great and Dave is a fuckhead...on a Diamond Dave site!!!

Furthermore, why isn't Dave in the band? Because he and Ed are both control freaks, and because he won't accept half of Ed's shit (like taking a salary instead of a percentage) while Sam will.

Once you start answering my questions or acknowledging my points, we'll be on equal footing, won't we, sheep?

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That's alright BLOWITALL, because even if you aren't, you won't last at the rate you're going anyway.

You only started here yesterday, you want to bash Dave, and you're averaging 50+ posts to do it.

Who needs the help here loser?

Thread Information