All i read now on this sight is, Ed sucks, AL is the worst drummer ever and mike should be slapping his meat rather than slapping bass strings. All this shit sounds like a bunch of crap. Do you dudes even like or ever liked VH. I have never heard so many people rag and shit on the band that they are supposed to love. All people have their faults, the guys in VH, even Dave has faults. To go on and on how these guys were terrible and lackluster players, AL and MIKe, out the gate 30 yrs. ago is pure crap. And don't come back on me with, they could play then but their shit now. You never lose your ability to play when all your job in life is to play. These forums were always a loaded gun in my opinion, You start out with people coming to a place, talking how great this and that song was, how great the guys in the band were and are. But then after a shitload of micromanaging every little detail About Vh now you get, Ed didn't play that part of the solo like the record or Al always was a uninventive drummer and a big asshole, or Mike just shuts the fuck up and plays what Ed says to play. All this breaking down every little minute thing that these guys do really tarnishes the legacy that they have. It's real simple, either you love VH for what they were and are, And i'm not talking about Sammy,fuck him all togeither, or you were never a true Vh fan from the start.