If this is a Dave and VH message board.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knowitall
    Is that the definitive word there, DLR_Engine Room??? You WERE my choice for moderator until this!!! Incidentally, I'm more a fan of Roth than Hagar, I think Hagar is useless. But so is this site....and the people who post on it....like yourself....
    If it's useless, then quit using it.

The door swings both ways, as I am sure you do also.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

That's it. I was considering putting knowitall in the SHEEP PEN, but I've been thinking about it. He may like that too much. Of course, it would be true to the SHEEP PEN to keep him there and also push everybody to torture him more. I'll think about it for 10 minutes.

In the meantime, knowitall, keep contradicting yourself. If this site is so pathetic, don't post here. "I'm just having fun." And so are we...at your expense. But it's really starting to look like you have nothing to do on those long days when mom isn't home from work yet.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• knowitall
        Roadie
        • Aug 2004

Craig, my apologies for calling you a dickweed. What is a dickweed?? Not sure, just a very common insult thrown around on this site. Your assessment which you stand by, is an assessment of anyone, including yourself, who posts here, absolutely!! Agreed. But I was the only one who answered your post ...... BTW Why is a chef talking about Burger King??? Oxy-moronic??? Nevermind..... incidentally, HOW DARE YOU MENTION ZAPPA ON THIS SITE!!! THIS IS ABOUT DAVID LEE ROTH!!! QUOTE DAVE ONLY!!!! Have they started making disposable wallpaper yet??? I digress.....as usual..... Mr Craig, feel free to interject your train of thought any time to this site, they need it.

Comment

• knowitall
          Roadie
          • Aug 2004

Ouch Rikk.... you know my Mom too? Rothkillssam claimed to be my father yesterday......sorry to drag ya down, I know you're above it all.

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Is that the definitive word there, DLR_Engine Room??? You WERE my choice for moderator until this!!! Incidentally, I'm more a fan of Roth than Hagar, I think Hagar is useless. But so is this site....and the people who post on it....like yourself.... but you gotta love the humorous posts, and you are a genuine fanatic!! Look at the shit you have on your list--- protest this and that.... get a fucking life, man. Seriously. Like you can make the world a better place by protesting VH's choice of singers. Let the world know, buddy, you're screaming from the rooftops. Bug-eyed and psychotic, DLR_Eng FUMES over this latest entry........

I stand by my comments and I believe, so do my fellow soldiers here.

If I am to become a Moderator here, it won't be from a Hagarita-Roth Slaggin' dipshit like you.

Nothing personal.

Oh and by the way, Van Hagar still sucks...
            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• knowitall
              Roadie
              • Aug 2004

You quoted me, and still called me a Hagarita--fuck you're stupid.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Re: If this is a Dave and VH message board.....

Why the fuck can't anyone speak positively about VH minus David Lee Roth

This is a site dedicated to David Lee Roth and Classic Van Halen.

It's not 51-fucking-50 time here.

Moniker of the site should have clued you in before you registered.

You waboritas need help. Bunch of dumbass motherfuckers.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• lms2

The thing is I got flamed for posting a review of the Hagar tour here. Though for flaming for this site it was merely a spark, and not really a flame...but riddle me this.

Who on this site does not want to see David, Eddie, Alex and Michael on stage again. The question then is whether or not Eddie is so totally fucking off his rocker that it can never happen. Want to know what I think? Read the review-its on the philly show thread under bootlegs, which is a thread for that sort of post. If you don't piss on it. Noone here is happy if they don't have someone to flame on-so flame away. Call me a tool. Try to think of something witty to say and I Will be happy to reply in kind. (but dont think to hard, I would hate for you to hurt yourself) Do whatever the hell you want to. But while you were here calling each other fags and dreaming of mutual masturbation, same sex anal penetration etc...I was in Denver enjoying what turned out to be a pretty damn good concert. I would post that at the links...but unlike most of you, this is the only membership I maintain or site I feel is worthy of my attendance. (Except for recently joining SoCalChelles site. )

What the Hell. None of you would know who David Lee Roth was were it not for Classic Van Halen. Thats what the hell the relevance is. Get a freaking life. Oh, and by the way...I am on pins and needles waiting for Dave's next concert... anyone have any info on that? thats what I thought.

Maybe we should have a heimlich manuever thread so we can keep up with what Dave is doing these days? How about it?

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                    The thing is I got flamed for posting a review of the Hagar tour here. Though for flaming for this site it was merely a spark, and not really a flame...but riddle me this.

Who on this site does not want to see David, Eddie, Alex and Michael on stage again. The question then is whether or not Eddie is so totally fucking off his rocker that it can never happen. Want to know what I think? Read the review-its on the philly show thread under bootlegs, which is a thread for that sort of post. If you don't piss on it. Noone here is happy if they don't have someone to flame on-so flame away. Call me a tool. Try to think of something witty to say and I Will be happy to reply in kind. (but dont think to hard, I would hate for you to hurt yourself) Do whatever the hell you want to. But while you were here calling each other fags and dreaming of mutual masturbation, same sex anal penetration etc...I was in Denver enjoying what turned out to be a pretty damn good concert. I would post that at the links...but unlike most of you, this is the only membership I maintain or site I feel is worthy of my attendance. (Except for recently joining SoCalChelles site. )

What the Hell. None of you would know who David Lee Roth was were it not for Classic Van Halen. Thats what the hell the relevance is. Get a freaking life. Oh, and by the way...I am on pins and needles waiting for Dave's next concert... anyone have any info on that? thats what I thought.

Maybe we should have a heimlich manuever thread so we can keep up with what Dave is doing these days? How about it?
                    Are you bitching like the prissy little, pigtailed kindergarten girl you are? Get the f##k outta here and take "I'm leaving" SoWhoCaresChellas with you, because you both suck. You like Spermy, you like rubbing against a wet, oily, hairy, naked man and you love to lick toilets. Did I leave out anything?

Oh yeah, I slept with your MOMMA

Comment

• pete
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Re: If this is a Dave and VH message board.....

Why the fuck can't anyone speak positively about VH minus David Lee Roth-- trash everything on the other forums, but you should at least have one where folks can speak about VH, period. If you don't want this, don't mention VH at all, call it "Negative Discussion about Dave's former band Zone"" or something like that. Or "Pro Dave only" and just have one forum!! HILARIOUS!!!!
                      VH-DLR=NOT VAN HALEN YOU FUCKING ANT TURD!

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Sorry, Lumbergh, you can't perform fellatio on Jim Dandy...I think he's dead. Not that it matters, but I believe he perished. So Dave's "secret" is safe! He's alone. And thanks for responding with a really good answer!!! You're a cool motherfucker, I can tell.
                        JIM DANDY is a DLR fan you antithesis to intelligence.

Watch VAN HALEN - THE EARLY YEARS - gain some knowlege and then make a point.

It's a new concept for you BLOWITALL

Comment

• pete
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                          I think I get his point though....why call this the "Main VH/DLR Discussion" forum if no discussion of VH is actually wanted here? Why not just call it the "Main DLR Discussion" forum?
                          You're so lost.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
                            Are you bitching like the prissy little, pigtailed kindergarten girl you are? Get the f##k outta here and take "I'm leaving" SoWhoCaresChellas with you, because you both suck. You like Spermy, you like rubbing against a wet, oily, hairy, naked man and you love to lick toilets. Did I leave out anything?

Oh yeah, I slept with your MOMMA
                            You dont know my mom, who happens to be 73....if you want to brag about sleeping with her thats your business (and I think shes ready for round two, why dont you give her a call?. Further, though it is none of your business brother, )...no I don't like Sammy Hagar-he tried to give me a hug at the concert and I pushed him away and pissed off everyone around me because of it. They, like most of you, think/thought I am a freak. I am. Who cares. I live my life for me, and nobody but me. And no. I dont wear pig tails...but I could. They still look good on me!

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                              You dont know my mom, who happens to be 73....if you want to brag about sleeping with her thats your business. Further, thought it is none of your business brother, (and I think shes ready for round two, why dont you give her a call?)...no I don't like Sammy Hagar-he tried to give me a hug at the concert and I pushed him away and pissed off everyone around me because of it. They, like most of you, think/thought I am a freak. I am. Who cares. I live my life for me, and nobody but me. And no. I dont wear pig tails...but I could. They still look good on me!
                              OK, bye!

Comment

• lms2

ouch...

Comment

Working...