If this is a Dave and VH message board.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knowitall
    Roadie
    • Aug 2004

If this is a Dave and VH message board.....

Why the fuck can't anyone speak positively about VH minus David Lee Roth-- trash everything on the other forums, but you should at least have one where folks can speak about VH, period. If you don't want this, don't mention VH at all, call it "Negative Discussion about Dave's former band Zone"" or something like that. Or "Pro Dave only" and just have one forum!! HILARIOUS!!!!
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Lock this. This is kidvegas back with his Jim Dandy cock sucking, and idiotic posts about nothing. How many sheep start the exact same thread every fucking day?! THis guy hates Dave, yet is SO obsessed with him he can't stop posting and coming back under assumed names. NEWSFLASH.........you're not gonna convince us that Dave isnt God. "Hi Mr. Mangrum, can I suck your cock........"

Comment

• knowitall
      Roadie
      • Aug 2004

Sorry, Lumbergh, you can't perform fellatio on Jim Dandy...I think he's dead. Not that it matters, but I believe he perished. So Dave's "secret" is safe! He's alone. And thanks for responding with a really good answer!!! You're a cool motherfucker, I can tell.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Re: If this is a Dave and VH message board.....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by knowitall
        [B]Why the fuck can't anyone speak positively about VH minus David Lee Roth

VERY simple. VAN HALEN - DAVID LEE ROTH= -4,987,654.00u812
        ABSOLUTELY NOTHING POSITIVE TO DISCUSS. SIMPLE MATH.

DAVE or the GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• knowitall
          Roadie
          • Aug 2004

To quote Mr Lumbergh, which is tough, but I'll change it-- 20 years and counting......does Metal Sludge know about you guys, they'd fuckin' love this!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by knowitall
            To quote Mr Lumbergh, which is tough, but I'll change it-- 20 years and counting......does Metal Sludge know about you guys, they'd fuckin' love this!!!!

Does Metal Sludge know? SHIT!!!!! Its the ENTIRE REASON for their existence!!!!! VH1 got it. Seen the "TOP 100 CELEBRITY FEUDS"?
            ....DAVID LEE ROTH VS. VAN HALEN # 1.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

I think Bill summed it up...there's not really anything "positive" to say about a McHagar fronted Van Halen. If you're looking to see a whole lot of VH "positivity", get your rear over to the links.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

I think I get his point though....why call this the "Main VH/DLR Discussion" forum if no discussion of VH is actually wanted here? Why not just call it the "Main DLR Discussion" forum?
                Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

I don't think it's a case of no VH discussion wanted, really...just that VH discussions regarding the Dave era are pretty much the order of the day. If anybody wants to discuss the virtues of, say, Van Halen II, this would be the place for it, right?

Actually, on second thought, maybe we could use a "Trash Hagar" forum. Less confusion?
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

We talk VH in here. This loser just wants some attention and points out that we only usually trash VH. Well, that's still talking VH, ain't it?

Knowitall, you're getting tiring. I think there may be a place in the pen for you after all.
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

It's Van Halen/David Lee Roth OKAY!!!

It is not Van Hagr/David Lee Roth.

Are you people fucking dense?? Fuck off to the links or

the PEN, your choice!!

Christ!!

Comment

• knowitall
                        Roadie
                        • Aug 2004

Come on Sergeant Rikk, I'm a fellow Canuck!! Have mercy.....GASP.....please!!!!!!!! HUMANITY!!!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: If this is a Dave and VH message board.....

Originally posted by knowitall
                          Why the fuck can't anyone speak positively about VH minus David Lee Roth-- trash everything on the other forums, but you should at least have one where folks can speak about VH, period. If you don't want this, don't mention VH at all, call it "Negative Discussion about Dave's former band Zone"" or something like that. Or "Pro Dave only" and just have one forum!! HILARIOUS!!!!
                          What is Toronto's main street?

Comment

• knowitall
                            Roadie
                            • Aug 2004

Incidentally, I posted on the links--they seem to think you guys are funny too. Even the Roth die-hards. Check it out-- 2 websites to post on!!

Comment

• knowitall
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2004

Lots of Canucks---the Main St in TO...depends on what you mean. You probably mean Yonge, but I'm thinkin' Queen and Spadina!!! How's that?

Comment

Working...