Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If this is a Dave and VH message board.....

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

If this is a Dave and VH message board.....

Why the fuck can't anyone speak positively about VH minus David Lee Roth-- trash everything on the other forums, but you should at least have one where folks can speak about VH, period. If you don't want this, don't mention VH at all, call it "Negative Discussion about Dave's former band Zone"" or something like that. Or "Pro Dave only" and just have one forum!! HILARIOUS!!!!

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Lock this. This is kidvegas back with his Jim Dandy cock sucking, and idiotic posts about nothing. How many sheep start the exact same thread every fucking day?! THis guy hates Dave, yet is SO obsessed with him he can't stop posting and coming back under assumed names. NEWSFLASH.........you're not gonna convince us that Dave isnt God. "Hi Mr. Mangrum, can I suck your cock........"

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sorry, Lumbergh, you can't perform fellatio on Jim Dandy...I think he's dead. Not that it matters, but I believe he perished. So Dave's "secret" is safe! He's alone. And thanks for responding with a really good answer!!! You're a cool motherfucker, I can tell.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: If this is a Dave and VH message board.....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by knowitall
    [B]Why the fuck can't anyone speak positively about VH minus David Lee Roth

VERY simple. VAN HALEN - DAVID LEE ROTH= -4,987,654.00u812
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING POSITIVE TO DISCUSS. SIMPLE MATH.

DAVE or the GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    To quote Mr Lumbergh, which is tough, but I'll change it-- 20 years and counting......does Metal Sludge know about you guys, they'd fuckin' love this!!!!

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by knowitall
    To quote Mr Lumbergh, which is tough, but I'll change it-- 20 years and counting......does Metal Sludge know about you guys, they'd fuckin' love this!!!!

Does Metal Sludge know? SHIT!!!!! Its the ENTIRE REASON for their existence!!!!! VH1 got it. Seen the "TOP 100 CELEBRITY FEUDS"?
    ....DAVID LEE ROTH VS. VAN HALEN # 1.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think Bill summed it up...there's not really anything "positive" to say about a McHagar fronted Van Halen. If you're looking to see a whole lot of VH "positivity", get your rear over to the links.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think I get his point though....why call this the "Main VH/DLR Discussion" forum if no discussion of VH is actually wanted here? Why not just call it the "Main DLR Discussion" forum?
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't think it's a case of no VH discussion wanted, really...just that VH discussions regarding the Dave era are pretty much the order of the day. If anybody wants to discuss the virtues of, say, Van Halen II, this would be the place for it, right?

Actually, on second thought, maybe we could use a "Trash Hagar" forum. Less confusion?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We talk VH in here. This loser just wants some attention and points out that we only usually trash VH. Well, that's still talking VH, ain't it?

Knowitall, you're getting tiring. I think there may be a place in the pen for you after all.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

guwapo_rocker
    It's Van Halen/David Lee Roth OKAY!!!

It is not Van Hagr/David Lee Roth.

Are you people fucking dense?? Fuck off to the links or

the PEN, your choice!!

Christ!!

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Come on Sergeant Rikk, I'm a fellow Canuck!! Have mercy.....GASP.....please!!!!!!!! HUMANITY!!!!!!

guwapo_rocker

Why the fuck can't anyone speak positively about VH minus David Lee Roth-- trash everything on the other forums, but you should at least have one where folks can speak about VH, period. If you don't want this, don't mention VH at all, call it "Negative Discussion about Dave's former band Zone"" or something like that. Or "Pro Dave only" and just have one forum!! HILARIOUS!!!!
    What is Toronto's main street?

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Incidentally, I posted on the links--they seem to think you guys are funny too. Even the Roth die-hards. Check it out-- 2 websites to post on!!

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Lots of Canucks---the Main St in TO...depends on what you mean. You probably mean Yonge, but I'm thinkin' Queen and Spadina!!! How's that?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Incidentally, I posted on the links--they seem to think you guys are funny too. Even the Roth die-hards. Check it out-- 2 websites to post on!!
    Good for you. I'm sure you're loving the attention. Now go have some more of that crackpipe.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rikk it's a bong!! Bong = weed!!! Not crack!!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rikk it's a bong!! Bong = weed!!! Not crack!!!!
    Oh, I'm sorry. My apologies. From a distance, it looks like a crackpipe.

Me, I'm an alcoholic.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ran into Eddie lately? I hear he's buying...

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So Rikk, this one's for you " After all these years of bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses....I drink right out of the bottle!" Zaba daba doobee do.......

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    We talk VH in here. This loser just wants some attention and points out that we only usually trash VH. Well, that's still talking VH, ain't it?

Being that the discussion is trashing Van Halen or praising the band, to me is entirely irrelevant.

Last I checked, the name of the joint is "Roth Army Forums", or at least that is what it states at the top of the front page.

Now if a product states on the label, "Do Not Drink This", yet I imbibe...whose particular fault is that?

Needless to say, it is mine...I personally do not see the point of going someplace that is CLEARLY labeled as a Dave Roth fan site, and bemoaning the fact that it is precisely what it is. (sort of like going to say..."Burger King", and complaining that they do not sell hot dogs or pizza)

There are folk on this planet that truly believe what their moms told them in youth...that "The world revolves around them".

Sadly, they are truly not prepared for the reality of life, if in fact they ever do make the attempt to leave "mom's house".

I agree with Rikk's point...only a disillusioned fool, far from the protection of his mother's loving comfort, would think otherwise and try to seek attention.

At least that is how I see it. And by the way...a small pipe is much less maintenance than a bong.

...craig
    Last edited by chefcraig; 08-06-2004 at 11:51 AM.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I guess when it says "Roth Army Forums" and "Main DLR/VH discussion" it could be misconstrued by even the most benign of malcontents, craigger. My question and thread was straight rhetoric, dickweed. Incidentally, anyone posting on here is looking for attention, no??? Also, I don't believe it's coincidence that you made a comparison between this site and junk food. Your post was incredible craig, inspirational. Rock on, soldier!!!!

I heard ya missed us...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why the fuck...is a Hagarita complaining about post content on a Roth fansite?

Why the fuck....doesn't this product of boiled human vomit and autopsy excrement go back to the links? Here, I'll make it nice and easy for you.... http://www.vhlinks.com/ and repeat, there's no place like home, there's no place like home....

Why the fuck....Mezro....pick a window and show 'Knowitall' the way out, this interview is over.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is that the definitive word there, DLR_Engine Room??? You WERE my choice for moderator until this!!! Incidentally, I'm more a fan of Roth than Hagar, I think Hagar is useless. But so is this site....and the people who post on it....like yourself.... but you gotta love the humorous posts, and you are a genuine fanatic!! Look at the shit you have on your list--- protest this and that.... get a fucking life, man. Seriously. Like you can make the world a better place by protesting VH's choice of singers. Let the world know, buddy, you're screaming from the rooftops. Bug-eyed and psychotic, DLR_Eng FUMES over this latest entry........

guwapo_rocker
    Is that the definitive word there, DLR_Engine Room??? You WERE my choice for moderator until this!!! Incidentally, I'm more a fan of Roth than Hagar, I think Hagar is useless. But so is this site....and the people who post on it....like yourself.... but you gotta love the humorous posts, and you are a genuine fanatic!! Look at the shit you have on your list--- protest this and that.... get a fucking life, man. Seriously. Like you can make the world a better place by protesting VH's choice of singers. Let the world know, buddy, you're screaming from the rooftops. Bug-eyed and psychotic, DLR_Eng FUMES over this latest entry........
    Yawn....go take a bath with a toaster dickweed.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I guess when it says "Roth Army Forums" and "Main DLR/VH discussion" it could be misconstrued by even the most benign of malcontents, craigger. My question and thread was straight rhetoric, dickweed. Incidentally, anyone posting on here is looking for attention, no??? Also, I don't believe it's coincidence that you made a comparison between this site and junk food. Your post was incredible craig, inspirational. Rock on, soldier!!!!

Honestly...I really am speaking from a point of view that was targeted at no "one" individual poster, it was more reflective of basic human behavior.

For the uninitiated, the "c." in my user handle refers to "chef"...from where else would I draw my referrances from?

Setting that aside, I gather that you appreciated the general thrust of my post...and I truly believe most folk would agree with the foment.

I see absolutely no reason for referring to me as "dickweed" (what precisely does that word mean in any event, if one practices good personal hygene?).

And yes, I will give you the point about this, or ANY site as being "junkfood"...Frank Zappa once referred to current music as "Wallpaper for your lifestyle".

I believe the judgement holds, and is a remarkable asessment.

You may have noticed the simple fact that I refrained from naming you as a target in that particular post. It was aimed at a general grouping of people.

If we disagree about what I have stated, so be it. And if it struck a nerve, even better.

Yet "name calling", in my humble opinion, is unneccesary, and altogether a waste of time. You and I are completely "entitled" for our own train of thoughts and opinions...let us leave that crud behind at another website, shall we?

...craig

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We are Roth fanatics..........big surprise? Get a life? Engine Room isnt posting 30 something times a day on a Van Hagar board. These sheep always have the same lines when it comes to why they post here("I just like laughing at everyone etc.")

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Aged 40 from TO......you should be embarrassed, if you're not already. Girls (or whatever...) will like you, just be yourself!!!!! Fucking 40, and Dave quit 20 years ago...simple math...you've wasted half your life waiting for Dave to rise from the Dead. I'll check back when it's "50, Toronto......"

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dave's been around for the last 20 years. What's more pathetic than somebody spending countless hours spamming a message board?! Get some original lines by the way sheep boy, these are getting very old.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
    We are Roth fanatics..........big surprise? Get a life? Engine Room isnt posting 30 something times a day on a Van Hagar board. These sheep always have the same lines when it comes to why they post here("I just like laughing at everyone etc.")
    The problem they run into, Bill, is NOBODY is talkin' 'bout how they LOVE Van Hagar! ANYWHERE!!!!! Thats ALL the links do, is worry what "those rouges and highwaymen over at the DLRARMY are plottin' NEXT!!!!"

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is that the definitive word there, DLR_Engine Room??? You WERE my choice for moderator until this!!! Incidentally, I'm more a fan of Roth than Hagar, I think Hagar is useless. But so is this site....and the people who post on it....like yourself....
    If it's useless, then quit using it.

The door swings both ways, as I am sure you do also.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's it. I was considering putting knowitall in the SHEEP PEN, but I've been thinking about it. He may like that too much. Of course, it would be true to the SHEEP PEN to keep him there and also push everybody to torture him more. I'll think about it for 10 minutes.

In the meantime, knowitall, keep contradicting yourself. If this site is so pathetic, don't post here. "I'm just having fun." And so are we...at your expense. But it's really starting to look like you have nothing to do on those long days when mom isn't home from work yet.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Craig, my apologies for calling you a dickweed. What is a dickweed?? Not sure, just a very common insult thrown around on this site. Your assessment which you stand by, is an assessment of anyone, including yourself, who posts here, absolutely!! Agreed. But I was the only one who answered your post ...... BTW Why is a chef talking about Burger King??? Oxy-moronic??? Nevermind..... incidentally, HOW DARE YOU MENTION ZAPPA ON THIS SITE!!! THIS IS ABOUT DAVID LEE ROTH!!! QUOTE DAVE ONLY!!!! Have they started making disposable wallpaper yet??? I digress.....as usual..... Mr Craig, feel free to interject your train of thought any time to this site, they need it.

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ouch Rikk.... you know my Mom too? Rothkillssam claimed to be my father yesterday......sorry to drag ya down, I know you're above it all.

I heard ya missed us...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I stand by my comments and I believe, so do my fellow soldiers here.

If I am to become a Moderator here, it won't be from a Hagarita-Roth Slaggin' dipshit like you.

Nothing personal.

Oh and by the way, Van Hagar still sucks...

King Knowitall
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You quoted me, and still called me a Hagarita--fuck you're stupid.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Why the fuck can't anyone speak positively about VH minus David Lee Roth

This is a site dedicated to David Lee Roth and Classic Van Halen.

It's not 51-fucking-50 time here.

Moniker of the site should have clued you in before you registered.

You waboritas need help. Bunch of dumbass motherfuckers.

lms2
    The thing is I got flamed for posting a review of the Hagar tour here. Though for flaming for this site it was merely a spark, and not really a flame...but riddle me this.

Who on this site does not want to see David, Eddie, Alex and Michael on stage again. The question then is whether or not Eddie is so totally fucking off his rocker that it can never happen. Want to know what I think? Read the review-its on the philly show thread under bootlegs, which is a thread for that sort of post. If you don't piss on it. Noone here is happy if they don't have someone to flame on-so flame away. Call me a tool. Try to think of something witty to say and I Will be happy to reply in kind. (but dont think to hard, I would hate for you to hurt yourself) Do whatever the hell you want to. But while you were here calling each other fags and dreaming of mutual masturbation, same sex anal penetration etc...I was in Denver enjoying what turned out to be a pretty damn good concert. I would post that at the links...but unlike most of you, this is the only membership I maintain or site I feel is worthy of my attendance. (Except for recently joining SoCalChelles site. )

What the Hell. None of you would know who David Lee Roth was were it not for Classic Van Halen. Thats what the hell the relevance is. Get a freaking life. Oh, and by the way...I am on pins and needles waiting for Dave's next concert... anyone have any info on that? thats what I thought.

Maybe we should have a heimlich manuever thread so we can keep up with what Dave is doing these days? How about it?

your mom
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by lms2
    The thing is I got flamed for posting a review of the Hagar tour here. Though for flaming for this site it was merely a spark, and not really a flame...but riddle me this.

Who on this site does not want to see David, Eddie, Alex and Michael on stage again. The question then is whether or not Eddie is so totally fucking off his rocker that it can never happen. Want to know what I think? Read the review-its on the philly show thread under bootlegs, which is a thread for that sort of post. If you don't piss on it. Noone here is happy if they don't have someone to flame on-so flame away. Call me a tool. Try to think of something witty to say and I Will be happy to reply in kind. (but dont think to hard, I would hate for you to hurt yourself) Do whatever the hell you want to. But while you were here calling each other fags and dreaming of mutual masturbation, same sex anal penetration etc...I was in Denver enjoying what turned out to be a pretty damn good concert. I would post that at the links...but unlike most of you, this is the only membership I maintain or site I feel is worthy of my attendance. (Except for recently joining SoCalChelles site. )

What the Hell. None of you would know who David Lee Roth was were it not for Classic Van Halen. Thats what the hell the relevance is. Get a freaking life. Oh, and by the way...I am on pins and needles waiting for Dave's next concert... anyone have any info on that? thats what I thought.

Maybe we should have a heimlich manuever thread so we can keep up with what Dave is doing these days? How about it?
    Are you bitching like the prissy little, pigtailed kindergarten girl you are? Get the f##k outta here and take "I'm leaving" SoWhoCaresChellas with you, because you both suck. You like Spermy, you like rubbing against a wet, oily, hairy, naked man and you love to lick toilets. Did I leave out anything?

Oh yeah, I slept with your MOMMA

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

VH-DLR=NOT VAN HALEN YOU FUCKING ANT TURD!

Thread Information