X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RAS
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Aug 2004

VH reunion tour is pretty good

I managed to catch VHs show in toronto and despite having sammy hagar they still did an awsome show. Eds guitar solos were awsome. And alex did a sweet drum solo.

And anyone who says VHs new greatest hits album will be bad is a fuckin dumbass. i got it and every good song did with VH is on there too. its an awsome cd.
  • RAS
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Aug 2004

i meant to say every good song DAVE did was on it

Comment

• Tom Foolery
      Head Fluffer
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by RAS
      I managed to catch VHs show in toronto and despite having sammy hagar they still did an awsome show. Eds guitar solos were awsome. And alex did a sweet drum solo.

And anyone who says VHs new greatest hits album will be bad is a fuckin dumbass. i got it and every good song did with VH is on there too. its an awsome cd.
      TESTIFY!
      2005 Super Bowl Champions DENVER BRONCOS!!!
      http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...USA_medium.jpg http://www.cyberdwarf.com/raiders_suck1.gif

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Van Hagar at their best are an average hard rock band with substandard lyrics by Hallmark and an above average, albeit lazy, guitarist.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by RAS

Thanks for that, you've added a lot to this site with that insightful post. And I can tell you're a Harvard grad, so congrats on that too.

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2004

Oh look! Another Gay thread by RAS!

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

That's the thing that you sheep are forgetting. You are willing to settle for "pretty good" right? With THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN it was always stellar!!!! Even an off night would blow one's collective mind away. It wasn't about mediocrity, it was all about having an attitude. They played half of their shows toasted out of their fucking minds!!!! Fucking shit up everywhere but it was magic!!!! Ed seems to be currently doing the same thing on this tour. However, he has no Lewis to his Martin or no Costello to his Abbott. Get it? Having a fat pig, never was, yes-man has NOTHING to contribute to the spontaneous.

Just like jumping a car battery. There are both positive and negative cables and if they cross there is a spark and can start the engine. Two negative cables do nothing...... They just are....... Just like Spam and Ed.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

I remember earlier this year, when, a 18 year old kid at work excitedly said to me "VAN HALEN are gonna tour this summer!!!!" to which I replied "FUCKIN' RIGHT!!! I didn't here that DAVE was back in the band!!!!"
                "HE ISN't " he said. "Spammy Haggis is singing for them!!!"
                "Junior, it ain't VAN HALEN without DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!" I set the silly young bastard straight.
                One less SHEEP in the world, another days work complete.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Did you slap the fucking pussy upside the head?
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

NOPE! I made the little FUCKER scrub floors all day....With CLASSIC VAN HALEN blaring over the P.A. system.
                    HE RECENTLY TOLD ME, HAVING NOW HEARD THE SIX-PACK, HE CAN'T believe THAT THE vAN hALEN sisters WERE EVER stupid enough TO LET dave LEAVE THE BAND. hE NOW gets the big picture!!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Good man!!!! Are you drunk bro? Cos YOu SeEM tO Be tyPInG RaTHeR oDdLY?

You ok my freind?
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Ras and Brett:

Comment

Working...