Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smaz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

Hmmm I just thought about why Ed chose Sammy. Didn't Sammy say 'Ed, if what you two are doing is better than anything we can do, I'll blow you both!' when Ed n Dave met up? Well Sammy owed them two a blowjob each, but Dave would have declined. Ed took it up after getting too drunk, loved it and signed Sam in return for more. Maybe........
    Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• lms2

How many of you have posted about Spam being such an ass for signing autographs through the whole show...and saying that is not a rock show. Its a meet and greet.

If you sign one, why not sign em all. Because you cant. Spam can sign more than Ed cause Spam dont sing with his hands. Mikey's justs a nice guy.

I met Johnny Cash when I was four years old. All my sisters were getting autographs from all the stars leaving the show... but not me. I was way to shy. Johnny stopped and talked to me. He gave me a little talk about how stars dont really like to sign autographs for people. It makes them feel used. And no matter how many you sign, someone is going to go away unhappy because they didn't get theirs. Is it worth breaking the hearts of 5000 who didn't get something signed to make 50 happy because you did. Are the 50 who got an autograph any more special to the stars than the millions of fans who didn't even make it to the show? To this day, I will not ask for an autograph. Just a wink and a smile. The autograph will get lost or sold or thrown away or forgotten... the memory of sharing a special moment with that person lasts forever.

I guess its really a question of values.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

EVH would have signed a can of COLT '45 for the kid!!!!

:bottle:

Comment

• lms2

disagree

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Can Ed still use a pen ?? Seems like he has trouble with the guitar :p
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ROTHandRoll
              Groupie
              • Jul 2004

With all the Schlitz and Ripple Ed has consumed I bet he can write his name in the snow. Try selling that on E-Bay!!

Comment

• vhfan010
                Groupie
                • Jun 2004

Maybe Eddie should pay a nice visit to Dr. Phil for some help

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

EVH should work on culltivatin' a PERSONALITY first of all!!!!! THEN, try practicing playin' the DAMN guitar for a change! UNBELIEVEABLE that the guy goes out on the road and CAN BARELY PLAY HIS OWN SOLOS!!!! I'm startin' to think the people at RS knew someting everybody else didn't about EVH. HE's washed up. STICK THE FORK IN< HE'S DONE!!!!!

Comment

• light 'em up!
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2004

Ed's self-destruction is in the advanced stages.

Comment

• Davidsgrl
                      Groupie
                      • Jul 2004

All I can say is that it's sad how Eddie acts, that was very pig-headed of him. Fuckin' asshole, but who else is like him?:confused: :bottle: :p
                      Death
                      Mistress of the Dark
                      God
                      Satan's Daughter
                      Me, myself, and I
                      The Female version of DLR,
                      ego and all!
                      Suki
                      The Official Baby of the Site
                      "Dont stick your tongue out at me unless you intend to use it!"

Comment

• bluedog
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Jan 2004

All jokes aside, Ed is still 1/4 of the greatest rock band in the history of rock bands - VH (band conception - 1985). And I'd venture to guess that for the guitars players that visit this forum, he is the primary reason that 99% of us picked up a guitar. Hell, Eruption changed my life! He maybe self-destructive - but damn, he changed the way people played rock guitar. He is significant and relevant, even to this day. And he has imade an mpact on the evolution, development and perpetuation of modern music. The way chooses to live his life is his business. His actions without a guitar don't really interest me.

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bluedog
                          He is significant and relevant, even to this day.
                          The way chooses to live his life is his business. His actions without a guitar don't really interest me.
                          I'm not LOSING any sleep over EVH and his destructive idiosyncrasies!!!! BUt it is FACT that his self-abusive ways have affectted his musical performances on this tour. For a music veteran of 26+ (professionaly) he knows better and OWES his fans much more than a SHIT-FACED performance. So he can save his sanctimonious attitude for his legions of lemmings who still consider him "relevant" when the VAST majority of his fans have left his "current" work in the trash where it belongs.

Comment

• degüello
                            Sniper
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bluedog
                            All jokes aside, Ed is still 1/4 of the greatest rock band in the history of rock bands - VH (band conception - 1985). And I'd venture to guess that for the guitars players that visit this forum, he is the primary reason that 99% of us picked up a guitar. Hell, Eruption changed my life! He maybe self-destructive - but damn, he changed the way people played rock guitar. He is significant and relevant, even to this day. And he has imade an mpact on the evolution, development and perpetuation of modern music. The way chooses to live his life is his business. His actions without a guitar don't really interest me.

Well said.
                            "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• MUSICMAN64
                              Roadie
                              • Jun 2004

THATS DEAD ON MR. WHITE. WELL SAID.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Ed's not sick. They make a big enough deal about how he beat cancer. He keeps saying it himself in like every interview. "I beat cancer," Ed declared between long puffs of a cigarette.
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...