Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 How many Guitarist are here? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Guitarist are here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    only if you have a mullet
    Almost, I'm getting there!!
    Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

8 guitars, 1 bass, no mullet, jcm 2000 tsl 100, 4 cabs (I used to have 2 jcm 800's 2203), numerous effects.

Comment

The guitars are in another thread or : www.pulstguitar.be

Comment

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
          hey ed, is that you?
          lol
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
            I've been playing for about a year... All I have is this crappy little Yamaha... Everybody's got to start somewhere though!
            Ive been playing since Christmas. Ive got a Strat rip-off called a "GK", so trust me, Yamaha is alright.

you have some pedals? Amp? Self taught or lessons?

Ive got;

Stereo Flanger
            Phase Shifter
            Dunlop Wah
            MT Metal Dist.
            Digital Delay DD-6 (im not as impressed with it as everyone else seems to be though)

and on my way to a Stereo Chorus.

Still using a Vibe amp/speaker box with separate gain switch.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Let's clarify

My guess is there are few "guitarists" in here.

Reading these posts only confirm.

There are many guitar OWNERS

Probably quite few guitar PLAYERS

But very few guitarISTS

I'm not trying to be a purist snob, I've just endured more than my fair share of professional hacks.

Most are now selling shitty yamahas to 13 yr old boys at Guitar Center for 20K a year

I tip them well when they deliver my pizza too, I just ask them to leave it outside the gates
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

No pedals, just a size a little amp... The little bastard can get pretty loud though!

Comment

Oh yeah, and a friend taught me!

Comment

Been playing and writing for 24 years.
                    I play 2 Charvel guitars exclusively and run them through a modified 5150 II half stack.
                    I am very liberal with my effects application which are supplied by my old and faithful QuadraVerb GT. "Less is More"

My older brother was in a band when i was just a tike and i always admired the way they jammed out Peter Frampton tunes. As i grew up that bug tugged at me until i discovered Ace Frehley and just had to have an axe. Hearing Edward Van Halen for the first time changed my whole perspective an made me want to be a better player.

Comment

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      Let's clarify

But very few guitarISTS

I'm not trying to be a purist snob, I've just endured more than my fair share of professional hacks.

Most are now selling shitty yamahas to 13 yr old boys at Guitar Center for 20K a year

I tip them well when they deliver my pizza too, I just ask them to leave it outside the gates

Comment

Let's clarify

the ups pays that well?

Comment

Let's clarify

But very few guitarISTS

I think you are very wrong...
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Originally posted by Panamark
                            I think you are very wrong...
                            wouldn't be the first time, Pan

just ask my wife
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

nah...

Comment

Two USA Strats, Mesa Boogie amp.

Some effects by Carl Martin, a Menatone Red Snapper and a Vox wah wah.

First song that I learned was Hard Times (b-side to I was made for loving you) by KISS, about 20 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X