X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tobinentinc
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Ted Nugent

Anybody else here like the Motor City Madman?? He's very underrated imo, and can wail on his guitar. The nuge Rocks!!
    http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif
  • classicdude
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2004

Yeah, he always is a show. On stage or an interview. Always sounds like he's frickin' tooted up on coke but swears he's as clean as new fallen snow. Can't ever accuse the man of being a lying bastard like the sistahs, that's for sure!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Well, they say if you dont have anything nice to say about a person, you shouldnt say anything at all.
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

And yet, I said something.
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

But really, it was nothing.

Aw fuckit ! The nuge does *NOTHING* for me and is a cunt cos he shoots defenceless animals.

Before you get all pinko fairy hippy on me, I was born on a farm and
          appreciate that animals get killed to keep us alive.
          Killing for necessary food is one thing, but killing for the sake
          of killing?

Well that sucks as much as "Cat scratch Fever" and soliciting blowjobs from 14 year old girls..
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Wayne L.

Ted Nugent is a rock legend in his own right who is a great rock guitarist & great performer with few equals who deserves to be inducted in to the RNRHOF in Cleveland but he's highly underrated for some reason.

Comment

• DaveTheSoulOfVH
              Head Fluffer
              • Feb 2004

Ted Who ??!?

Comment

• TLR
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2004

I was going to say Nugent is ok in my book because he archery hunts...then Panamark kinda' took the steam outta' that one! However, Panamark...I would respectfully submit Nugent doesn't kill simply for sport. It is documented he either eats what he kills or donates it to those with a need (shelters, etc...things of that nature). He is someone at the forefront of NOT killing simply for sport...I am going to guess you will reference his 'kills' that are on video. Personally, that doesn't offend me in the least...I actually rather enjoy it. I don't, however, believe that means anything at all other than it is on tape...

Comment

• YankeeRose

Ted has made no secret of his love for the hunt. However, he has always maintained that he and his family and friends eat everything he kills. He feels that although animals can show some signs of intelligence, it is unreasonable to grant them the same rights we enjoy as humans.

Also, I have a copy of his interview in American Thunder Magazine, june/july '04. I'd be happy to share it if anyone's interested.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                    But really, it was nothing.

Aw fuckit ! The nuge does *NOTHING* for me and is a cunt cos he shoots defenceless animals.

Before you get all pinko fairy hippy on me, I was born on a farm and
                    appreciate that animals get killed to keep us alive.
                    Killing for necessary food is one thing, but killing for the sake
                    of killing?

Well that sucks as much as "Cat scratch Fever" and soliciting blowjobs from 14 year old girls..
                    LOL I agree with most of what you said. But I do like most of his tunes and although his guitar playing is generic, does shoot a bolt through ya-
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Panamark

Before you get all pinko fairy hippy on me
                      Are you calling me names?
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rebel
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Feb 2004

He's the man, plain and simple. Nothing fancy, just rockin out with your cock out, gotta love it!!
                        The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                          Are you calling me names?
                          NO!

That was a broader reference to the anticipated backlash.

It makes me feel better to read that "THE NUGE" eats or
                          donates some of the defenceless animals he kills.

However, I have read of more than one occasion of "THE NUGE"
                          killing for the sake of "FUN" So the "THE NUGE" is now officially
                          "THE CUNT"

And Yankeerose, the explanation of recognizing intelligence
                          in animals makes his actions even worse.

Go back in time when mankind had to hunt to stay alive,
                          its a kill that was necessary to stay alive. And something
                          an ex country boy (myself) understands and appreciates
                          as part of the necessity of life.. But that was literally life
                          or death for man !!!

But dont give me that shit in relation to "THE NUGE". That
                          fucker has more than enough money to buy food, he doesnt
                          have to kill animals. He does so because he enjoys killing
                          a living creature. How do you defend such actions ? Easy,
                          you just reword it to say "The thrill of the hunt"

Case closed, your honor...

(But I do feel better to know that some proportion of the innocent creatures
                          he slaughters, are not just left to decay at the point of the murder)

Hey "THE NUGE" how about taking out a few tin cans or clay pigeons ?
                          Oh yeah, they are not living creatures (my bad)
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Jano
                            Commando
                            • Feb 2004

Ted nugent was my first concert back in 1980,scream dream's tour what a great show.Pat Travers was the opening and Girls with Phil collens i think, just before he joigned Def Leppard!
                            little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                            http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Ted rocks.
                              Those that don’t understand the moment of truth for a trophy buck, never will.

If some of our teenage thrill seeker really want to go out and get a thrill.
                              Let them go up into the north west and let them tangle with a Grizzly bear
                              or Polar bear or brown bear and get that effect that will cleanse the soul. Fred Bear
                              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Working...