• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
    NO!

That was a broader reference to the anticipated backlash.

It makes me feel better to read that "THE NUGE" eats or
    donates some of the defenceless animals he kills.

However, I have read of more than one occasion of "THE NUGE"
    killing for the sake of "FUN" So the "THE NUGE" is now officially
    "THE CUNT"

And Yankeerose, the explanation of recognizing intelligence
    in animals makes his actions even worse.

Go back in time when mankind had to hunt to stay alive,
    its a kill that was necessary to stay alive. And something
    an ex country boy (myself) understands and appreciates
    as part of the necessity of life.. But that was literally life
    or death for man !!!

But dont give me that shit in relation to "THE NUGE". That
    fucker has more than enough money to buy food, he doesnt
    have to kill animals. He does so because he enjoys killing
    a living creature. How do you defend such actions ? Easy,
    you just reword it to say "The thrill of the hunt"

Case closed, your honor...

(But I do feel better to know that some proportion of the innocent creatures
    he slaughters, are not just left to decay at the point of the murder)

Hey "THE NUGE" how about taking out a few tin cans or clay pigeons ?
    Oh yeah, they are not living creatures (my bad)
    You are one angry Aussie. But that was well said. I am not a gun lover or weapons lover of any kind. I hate killing animals, unless NEEDED for survival- I went camping a few weekends ago, and someone with me brought a pellet gun. (power of a .22) He shot everything in sight. Trees. Bottles, bottlecaps, cans, tried for birds, he shot into the air, staright up, and even shot a fish. A fucking fish?! Guns in the wrong hands= morons and moronic irreversable, regrettable situations. Im on the other side of the spectrum. But as for the "Nuge", he's still a good rock n roller. Next time he goes cunting, lets give the animals a gun and call it a real sport. Watch how fat Teddy runs out of that bush!

I reported your bad behavoir Pana. I figured I owed you one from a LONG time ago.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Oh yeah, Ted jams at Hagar shows all the time. Doesnt that make him a sheep?

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Ah ! I understand now. You fucking rapist !!

I love the notion of the animal having defence.
        That fooking rocks.. In fact we should genetically engineer
        animals that can kill a human from hundreds of yards away
        with a poisonous dart or some shit, then let "the hunters"
        loose in the bush with them..
        An animal that can sense and smell a human from a long
        distance....

Equal terms. Go hunting after that YOU FUCKING COWARDS !

"THE NUGE" sucks........

Sorry, but its true.... Ive heard his music too.. And its Crap..
        NUGE fans, come out, come out wherever you are !
        Im here..
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
          Ted rocks.
          Those that don’t understand the moment of truth for a trophy buck, never will.

If some of our teenage thrill seeker really want to go out and get a thrill.
          Let them go up into the north west and let them tangle with a Grizzly bear
          or Polar bear or brown bear and get that effect that will cleanse the soul. Fred Bear
          Yes, Ive had the moment of truth, drank the blood. Ive shot wild pigs, creatures that at least had a minute chance of causing some damage to me in their desperate chase to save their own lives. Before I blew
          their brains with a 303 rifle..... But one day (after much killing, I had
          my moment of truth)

The moment of truth to me was killing sucks. You say I will never
          understand this ? You are fucking right.....

Promise me you will at least honor the animal and feed your
          family. Dont let it rot where you murdered it. Better still, shoot
          tin cans and spend $5 to buy some steaks from your local
          supermarket....

Live and let Live..... MOTHERFUCKERS !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
            Oh yeah, Ted jams at Hagar shows all the time. Doesnt that make him a sheep?
            So Ted jams with Spammy too ???

Oh yeah... he is great
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
              Ted rocks.
              Those that don’t understand the moment of truth for a trophy buck, never will.

If some of our teenage thrill seeker really want to go out and get a thrill.
              Let them go up into the north west and let them tangle with a Grizzly bear
              or Polar bear or brown bear and get that effect that will cleanse the soul. Fred Bear
              sorry jacksmar,
              but you're a fucking idiot. 'trophy kill'?
              you're fucking kidding.
              if you want a thrill, pal, play
              rugby league football.

i have to agree w/ panamark
              on this one, and it's not cause we're
              countrymen. we grew up hunting, but we
              choose not to. state of the art firepower
              against animals is wimpy.

ted nugent is a no talent hack, a redneck pig,
              a fuckwit. a waste of oxygen. anyone who tolerates
              his ridiculous excuse for 'music' is a dickhead.
              i'll challenge him to a bareknuckle.

no more votes for me!!

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

btw, i'm a super middleweight
                i'd do him in 2 rounds.....

Comment

• TLR
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jun 2004

Yes, Ive had the moment of truth, drank the blood. Ive shot wild pigs, creatures that at least had a minute chance of causing some damage to me in their desperate chase to save their own lives. Before I blew
                  their brains with a 303 rifle..... But one day (after much killing, I had
                  my moment of truth)

The moment of truth to me was killing sucks. You say I will never
                  understand this ? You are fucking right.....

Promise me you will at least honor the animal and feed your
                  family. Dont let it rot where you murdered it. Better still, shoot
                  tin cans and spend $5 to buy some steaks from your local
                  supermarket....

Live and let Live..... MOTHERFUCKERS !
                  Panamark...

This is the first time since I've been here that I believe I disagree with you on something. What is the difference if I go into the woods and kill an animal and put it in my freezer to consumer at a later date...or...I go into the grocery store and buy a steak for dinner? The beef that I would be eating didn't arrive there because the cow just fell over and died one day while happily chewing it's cud, you know! Those animals are KILLED as well. I know, I know...you will probably say they are raised for that purpose. I say, what is the difference? Either way, to me at least, it's an animal that was killed so I could eat it to survive.

As for someone who would shoot an animal and leave it where it dropped to rot...well, that person is not a 'hunter' in any sense of the word. That's a senseless killing. I have no time for that type and cannot be grouped into their category, either. That's a defenseless action. Period. I don't subscribe to that theory. However, I will head into the woods in the near future in pursuit of yet another deer for my freezer (and it won't be with 'state of the art firepower' as ashstralia called it...it will be with a bow where my effective range ends at 30 yards...90 feet...hardly hi-tech).

It's an interesting debate where people are fairly polarized at opposite ends of the spectrum. There isn't much middle ground to this issue...

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TLR
                    Panamark...

This is the first time since I've been here that I believe I disagree with you on something. What is the difference if I go into the woods and kill an animal and put it in my freezer to consumer at a later date...or...I go into the grocery store and buy a steak for dinner? The beef that I would be eating didn't arrive there because the cow just fell over and died one day while happily chewing it's cud, you know! Those animals are KILLED as well. I know, I know...you will probably say they are raised for that purpose. I say, what is the difference? Either way, to me at least, it's an animal that was killed so I could eat it to survive.

As for someone who would shoot an animal and leave it where it dropped to rot...well, that person is not a 'hunter' in any sense of the word. That's a senseless killing. I have no time for that type and cannot be grouped into their category, either. That's a defenseless action. Period. I don't subscribe to that theory. However, I will head into the woods in the near future in pursuit of yet another deer for my freezer (and it won't be with 'state of the art firepower' as ashstralia called it...it will be with a bow where my effective range ends at 30 yards...90 feet...hardly hi-tech).

It's an interesting debate where people are fairly polarized at opposite ends of the spectrum. There isn't much middle ground to this issue...
                    TLR,

If you genuinely live off the land, and hunt to support your family. I have no problem with this. I said this previously.

I have problems with millionaires who can easily afford food, yet
                    decide to take the defencless lives of animals. Bloodsport, unless
                    for legitimate reasons is totally fucked up. Thats my point. I know
                    "THE NUGE" is into that shit. Dont worry, we have our share of redneck
                    fuckwit hunters that go outback and kill for the sake of killing.
                    Its an evil thing.

But to genuinely provide food for your family, I totally understand this.

To get your dick hard firing high tech rifles, please, tin cans and other non-living targets are sufficient to display your accuracy and prowess.
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• TLR
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jun 2004

TLR,

If you genuinely live off the land, and hunt to support your family. I have no problem with this. I said this previously.

I have problems with millionaires who can easily afford food, yet
                      decide to take the defencless lives of animals. Bloodsport, unless
                      for legitimate reasons is totally fucked up. Thats my point. I know
                      "THE NUGE" is into that shit. Dont worry, we have our share of redneck
                      fuckwit hunters that go outback and kill for the sake of killing.
                      Its an evil thing.

But to genuinely provide food for your family, I totally understand this.

To get your dick hard firing high tech rifles, please, tin cans and other non-living targets are sufficient to display your accuracy and prowess.
                      Ok, cool...we're pretty much on the same page again, I think...

I can't tolerate people who kill just for the sake of killing...I am not one of the people who assigns human emotions to a whitetail deer, a wild boar, etc...but, killing them just to kill them is senseless, at best...

Comment

• Rebel
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Feb 2004

Interesting discussion guys. I don't condone killing for sport, but I think killing a deer with a bow and arrow or a rifle is much more humane than killing a cow with a damn bolt gun.

If any of you have ever acutally been to a processing plant, you know what I'm talking about.
                        The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Ive been to one in Ontario and it isn't pretty, you're right. But the point is, Does he HAVE to kill it for food or is it sport? Answer is, he is rich and killing living creatures for the fuck of it. You dont find it a bit twisted? Just the fact that we kill Deer, Moose and Bear is sad, because everyone knows that a hamburger or T Bone from a cow is 10x better. IMO. Pig or Moose? lol Pass me the bacon. Killing is killing, but we lost our guidance of ration a bit. We eat, and survive off of vegetables and fish. Thats it. That is all that is necassary to live. Beyond that, its a sport and thrill or its a gorge on tastey hams & greasy chickens. We need some sort of boundry for what is humane and what is not. Because if everyone had a gun and followed no boundries; we'd have more problems than running out of game to eat.

LOL That was the thought of the day.
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• YankeeRose

Just because he can afford to buy the best doesn't mean he has to. I'm not saying the man's perfect, but I will defend his right to hunt for food to feed his family. Why should he be lazy and just buy it when he enjoys all the fresh air, exercise, and the satisfaction of seeing his family consuming a meal he provided for them. People can defend themselves, which makes them predictable. Animals are completely unpredictable, making them a much harder target. One must work harder to outwit an animal, therefore, the victory means more simply by virtue of having had to earn it. As for the "high-tech weaponry"...almost all of the time, THE NUGE hunts with a bow and arrow.
                            I love you PanaMark, you know that, but I disagree with you on this one. The fact that he's rich is besides the point...Things that you earn mean more than things that you just buy. It's a spoiled and somewhat lazy point of view that dictates buying instead of earning.
                            Last edited by YankeeRose; 08-26-2004, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• moose
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

This is war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              First and foremost BT yer a hypocrite, guess fishing is a lot better than shooting a Moose/Bear/Deer/ Turkey? And waht was that you said about MOOSE steaks a while ago?
                              This coming from a guy who lives in a town where 90% of the people hunt and fish.
                              First let me start off by saying that I used to like The Whackmaster, until I found out that he is a friend of spams and that he plays/opens up for the wabo.........
                              Nuff said. Now to the topic at hand.
                              The Nug does not KILL for sport. Everything he HARVESTS is used and I mean everything. He is outspoken about his love for the hunt and promotes it as best as he can do you honestly think that he would do anything wrong or unorthodox? No he won't he is too smart of a man.
                              I am the same way. You see if I don't eat it, guess what you fuckin misinformed assholes, I DON"T KILL IT(bow/rifle) only 1% of the hunting community are BEERDRINKING POACHERS
                              I've been hunting for 20yrs, and to this day I respect wildlife the same way I did when I was a kid growing up. I have also passed this tradition on to my kids the same way my Dad did to me.
                              I spend countless hours in the bush HELPING wildlife(putting out feed in the winter, cutting trees for new growth, cleaning streams and river beds and the list goes on).
                              What do you fuckin assholes do when ti comes time to helping wildlife....I'll tell you NOTHING.
                              You sit behind computers bitching and complaining about us MEN AND WOMEN who KILL, etc etc.
                              So until you actually help out with the conservation end of things shut yer FUCKIN TRAPS before I let loose a TEKAN Mechanical into your fat rumps.
                              Oh and buy the way WILD MEAT is a lot better than that hormone/steriod/growth agent crap you call meat!!!!!!!!
                              Tools!

Comment

• tobinentinc
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2004

All my hunting friends eat what they kill. Moose is right only a tiny percent of hunters kill for sport.
                                http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

Working...