Thread: Politics Is Politics No Matter Who Is In The White House.

Wayne L.

Politics Is Politics No Matter Who Is In The White House.

Politics IS politics no matter who is the White House whether they be a Republican or Democrat or even an Independent someday because every 4 or 8 years there will always be a new president with different goals but the same outcome always happens most of the time with the same old empty political rhetoric I have heard in every presidential election since 76 when I first became aware of politics during my youth while all these fringe special interests groups on the left & the right are just looking to make some noise which is how they exist on the FNC, CNN & C-Span so I take politics with a pinch of salt & don't plan on taking it too seriously unless you're an idiot.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

lms2
    Originally posted by Wayne L.
    Politics IS politics no matter who is the White House whether they be a Republican or Democrat or even an Independent ...fringe special interests groups on the left & the right are just looking to make some noise ...so I take politics with a pinch of salt & don't plan on taking it too seriously unless you're an idiot.
    Whoa down there Wayne. I agree. Politics is Politics, regardless. All of the canidates are lying mothers.

Special interest groups have your leaders by the balls. Take it all with a grain of salt. Good idea. Look and listen, and make decisions based upon what you see, not just what you hear. Fookin Ace.

But to not take politics seriously unless you are an idiot...shows that you are an idiot. The complacency of individuals such as yourself is the downfall of our great nation. If you dont like what you see. Do something about it. Take charge, make your voice heard. Refuse to play the games. But take it seriously buddy. That is your life and your childrens livelihood they are fucking with. You cannot be as a child and simply close your eyes and pretend that it will all go away.

Thread Information