• Jan 2007

Fuck Desmond Howard.

The end.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Just about 37 hours until kickoff!
      David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
      — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Day-um.....Buffalo should find a way to get Khalil Mack on offense. He only out-ran a Heisman candidate and the starting H-back for the #2 team in the country on his way to the end zone. That's going to get played like the Clowney hit, which is what I use to pleasure myself daily.

It's been a hot final week of August here...especially after such a mild, Canada-like Summer. Dehydration. Cramps. By Nov. 30th, it will be 28 degrees in Ann Arbor for The Game, and "SEC fans" wonder why Northern teams don't do well in bowls. Acclimation is a HUUUGE factor. If it wasn't, those teams down there wouldn't go out of their way to stay home late in the season playing nobody. They need to stay hydrated, though. The heat didn't just sneak up on them, they've been here all week.

The Good:
        Braxton Miller. Slingin' it!
        Noah Spence. That dude destroyed a double-team in a fraction of a second for a TFL. No doubt he goes pro next year.

Jordan Hall. I said it a month ago. No one will remember Carlos Hyde by week 2. Hyde blows blocking assignments too often for me to believe he's all that. Besides, when was the last time he out-ran ANY defense for a TD?

Dontre Wilson. Once Meyer puts Crazy Glue on the ball, this kid has potential.

The Bad: Linebacker depth. It's gonna be hard for Shazier to stay in one piece for 12 more games without some wear and tear....a 4-2-6 isn't going to cut it with some of those big RB teams like Wisconsin...or Alabama.

Speaking of wear and tear...Meyer's headset after failing to convert a 4th-and 1 against Buffalo @ Ohio Stadium.

They have some work to do, as does every team in America, but they have time to do it.

My favorite 2 teams this Saturday (that aren't called Ohio State) are Rice and North Dakota State.

If anyone has any doubts about a Div 1 playoff system, take a look at how it has improved the competitive level of the FCS teams that are getting paid to lose. Lower budget, fewer recruits, smaller schools...and they're kicking the BCS's ass on a regular basis.

....One more thing-Fuck MishAgain.
        Last edited by hideyoursheep; 08-31-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Yeah, I'm still worried about the defense. They got a little complacent after jumping out to the big lead.

Mack is a top 15 pick in the draft.
          David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
          — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Texas AtM, UGA, LSU, Louisville, Clemson and Florida all get upset...Ohio State goes to 19-0, rolling through the Big 10 led by Field Marshall Meyer. Should anyone think stringing together that many wins, regardless of what conference it is, is an easy thing to do, they should try it sometime. I mean, just look around...and remember what I said about the southern-most SEC teams not doing so well when they travel North, even within the conference? Yeah....because Vanderbilt and Mizzou are "just that good".

The 'Noles only have NC State and Wake Forest on the road....all of the other games are in the state of Florida, so it's possible they could win out to the ACC championship game.

Now, about my beloved Buckeyes....

I don't care WHAT Meyer says, Braxton Miller is not...or was not...100% for the Wisconsin or Nerdwestern game. He was protecting himself too much. No "Braxton moves", and bad decisions on the read option. The worst thing that could happen to a QB as athletic as Brax, is getting a bad case of "Troy Smith syndrome", where he stops using his legs and turns into a "pocket passer". Once those wheels get rusty, that threat is eliminated. Brax is a special guy, and his feet are a dangerous offensive weapon, but it already looks like he's lost a step.

Jordan Hall vs Carlos Hyde:

It's a damn shame Hall is so fragile. You've seen what he can do the first 3 games. I wasn't aware that he had knee issues and couldn't go vs Wisconsin or Nerdwestern, but not having Jordan Hall slowed the offense way down. The Freshman Dontre Wilson looks very promising as a RB, but looks kinda small to stand in the backfield and pick up a blitzing LB without getting trucked into the bleachers. Carlos is Carlos....a big dude that gets harder to stop in the 4th QTR when the D is gassed, but those 20+ yard runs he occasionally rips would have been TD's for Jordan Hall, you know what I mean?

Rod Smith is a fucking bust! That dude has the physical tools to be Heisman candidate material, but he just doesn't use them. Eddie George saw him at practice and thought, "that's a good-looking linebacker", till he found out who he was, then saw how lazy he is in practice....Urb notices too, and guess why he seldom gets on the field?

How important is/was Christian Bryant? He was like the on-field signal caller for the secondary. Pretty damned important.

Bradley Roby......considered a first-team AA corner, possibly 1st rounder, went from being a great cover corner last season to getting toasted so far this season....but his run support and tackling...he plays corner like a safety. Hardest-hitting CB I've seen in football in a long, long time...but pass coverage....hmph!

I had high hopes for my boy Jalin Marshall this year, but since he suffered a concussion in the 2nd week of fall camp, the WR positions were pretty much locked up, Elliot and Wilson impressed the coaches enough to feel comfortable with the depth chart, they decided to redshirt him. Having a full year to learn how to play WR will make him that much more dangerous the next 4 years.

(BTW, he was REAL CLOSE to committing to the Fighting Kellys....then he talked to Urban Meyer and that was it. He's a class-act. Exactly what tOSU should look for in a student-athlete. The total opposite of the "old" Chris Carter...or should I say "young Chris Carter"?)

The huge difference between Meyer's team and Tressel's teams are 2nd half adjustments and SPECIAL TEAMS. No matter what the score or how much momentum the opposing teams take into the locker room at half time, these teams adjust and respond. There will be no losing to Purdue or Illinois when they shouldn't, like before Meyer. But I can't help but think that maybe having 2 defensive co-coordinators is kinda counter productive, if not confusing.

A couple of things I need to address: All of you MiShitCan cunts that criticized tOSU for allowing Indiana to score 49 points on tOSU last year can eat a dick. I only hope that the WolverQueers win out so that THE Ohio State Buckeyes can take full advantage of the last opportunity they will have to push your shit in twice in one season.

Next Saturday we'll show you how to beat Penn State.....Oh, too late! Sorry. LMAO!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

...and Fuck Charles Woodson.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

WTF....I need "approval" from a moderator?!

Are you fucking serious?

Who might that be....if anyone at all.
                Last edited by hideyoursheep; 10-20-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!!! Woo-hoo! Spartans ftw!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Let me rub some salt on those wounds.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                        I see WolverQueen fan is still butt hurt over being OSU's bitch for so many years running. Well guess what...your butt hurt is going to cuntinue for many years to come.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

The man without a team talking smack
                          I'll just have to settle for kicking your ass in the fantasy league.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                            The man without a team talking smack
                            I'll just have to settle for kicking your ass in the fantasy league.
                            Ha!

I have a team every Saturday! Whoever the WolverQueens are playing!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

How the mighty have fallen..VaTech..wow

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Yeah. The non-alumni tOSU fans at work are going to be really upset.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...