Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

I get the general intent, and I think it's GREAT that the Bucks regularly attempt to schedule another elite program, yearly if possible. very few other schools schedule like that. but I wish all 3 other games didn't have to be cupcakes.

now, in '12, where they've got Cal and Cinci, that's not bad. but I wouldn't call either school elite; they tend to be up and down. it would've been great this year, as both spent time in the top 10. but three yrs from now, they could both be mediocre again.

I know why he feels he has to schedule this way. Look what happened to Oklahoma this year when they scheduled multiple tough non-conference games. of course, that's why I favor a playoff where the conference champions where guaranteed a spot. no penalty for scheduling tough games in the non-conference.
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• High Life Man
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

How did OSU win that game yesterday when they got dominated?

Fucking shitty coaching and 2 turnovers, that's how.

GOD DAMN IT!

Hello, everyone.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

I'm guessing the Cal game is their new home and home series, because I'm fairly certain that tOSU wouldn't play a game with Cincy...in Cincy...
        It would be in PBS like it was in '02, and scarlet and gray would be the dominant colors.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by High Life Man

GOD DAMN IT!

Hello, everyone.
          I wouldn't call it dominated, HLM. sure, some of the statistics like yardage and time of possession are going to get skewed when one team doesn't have the ball for a whole quarter, through no fault of their own.

the overall stats were so skewed because Wisconsin didn't require Ohio St's offense to even get on the field for 3 whole drives. OSU edged Wisconsin in yards per play 4.6 to 4.1. Wisconsin ran more than twice as many offensive plays, but it wasn't because they were dominating anything.

but if it makes you feel better, go ahead and say your Badgers dominated a game that they lost 31-13.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by High Life Man

GOD DAMN IT!

Hello, everyone.
            Wisconsin did a good job moving the ball. Clay is a good back. It's those missed opportunities like dropping sure TD passes in the end zone and lousy special teams play that killed any chance they might have had.

I know the Buckeyes won the game, but they won it with great defense and a bad-ass kickoff return.

Pryor? He makes me nervous. With the exception of a few good plays, he looked like Akili Smith out there....totally lost. What was with that out of bounds flip-pass to nobody to avoid a sack?

What worries me is that future opponents are drawing a bead on TP's option reads. Take those away and he's on his own-I don't see him hanging back and picking defenses apart, I see him making bad decisions....I mean more bad decisions. I can tell he hasn't got it figured out yet. But when he DOES, look out! It's going to be great.

The hyped-up Wisconsin O line was put to the test, and they failed miserably.
            :tongue0011:

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Saine had what I thought was a TD run until he was caught from behind.

From behind.

I can't wait to see that Beanie clone from Indiana in the backfield next year.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Pryor needs to take care of the football...

well, good use of Saine on the second drive. 7-3 Bucks.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Pryor needs to take care of the football...

costly fumble?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

9-7 Purdue at the half. horrible half by the OSU offense and coaches.

bad call on the non-fumble strip at the end of the first qtr. should've been Buckeye ball deep in Purdue territory.

then, TD to make it 14-6 is called back and Pryor immediately fumbles it away again.

Tress then blows it by throwing on 2nd and long at our own 17 with 45 seconds to play, allowing Purdue to stop the clock on 3rd and get the ball back. that cost 3 pts.

Pryor should be benched for the 2nd half.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

yeah, i'lll just shut up while wisconsin throws interceptions
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

WHY IS PRYOR STILL IN THE FUCKING GAME?!?!?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                          Pryor? He makes me nervous. With the exception of a few good plays, he looked like Akili Smith out there....totally lost. What was with that out of bounds flip-pass to nobody to avoid a sack?

What worries me is that future opponents are drawing a bead on TP's option reads. Take those away and he's on his own-I don't see him hanging back and picking defenses apart, I see him making bad decisions....I mean more bad decisions. I can tell he hasn't got it figured out yet.

It finally bit them in the ass...against 1-5 Purdue, no less.

Fuckin' fuck-fuck-FUCK!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

Right now the Outback Bowl looks like an improbability.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

Did the offense even practice last week?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Wow.... Purdue ???
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...