Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

OSU needed at least 7 at the break to win this game...

he must be unleashing Smith today...funny the fucker can't get in the end zone though...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

close to the half yet?
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

This is my national title game...I don't give a rat's ass about a meaningless bowl game this year...

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Final 31 seconds .. Smith 281 yards total Offesne ... at Michigan 45

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Christ...who the fuck is this moron on ABC...talking about Rings and Roses...and Michigan going to Columbus to play at the "Buckeye?"

Um...the "Buckeye?"

WTF...

THE HORSESHOE YOU FUCKING RETARD...

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

All 3 timeouts ... not using them ... and almost had this last pass picked off.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Christ...is going to get 300 yards rushing...or 100 yards receiving?

is it mostly rushing yardage?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

WTF is Lydell Ross passing the ball for?

WTF IS GOING ON?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Virginia fucking Georgia Tech...I just can't fathom that...how does that game get put on ANY TV SCREEN?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Okay...this has to be wrong AL...why is Lydell Ross playing quarterback?

or is Sportsline stattracker all fucked up...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Michigan's 24 ... 2nd and 10 ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Okay...now they have Lydell Ross...a tailback...throwing his third pass...to Ginn for 26 yards?

Am I missing something?

Is Smith hurt?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

2 more incompletes ... FG attempt

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

20-14 ... half.

Fucking Michigan.

Fucking Carr ... "good thing it's not just a 30 minute game".

Sucks balls.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Christ...

I wouldn't worry to much if I were you...

OSU doesn't have the horses this year...

We'll see how good Tressel is...and how good Carr is...

Comment

Working...