Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

An interesting decision overall if you ask me...there has to be more to it than what they are saying...a sore arm...the first week of the year?

C'mon...this is big 10 football...grow a jock...

I say let the rook start...first one since fucking Rick Leach...to start for Michigan as a rookie...

Maybe he'll be a player for the Blue Jays someday?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Hmmm...the new Buckeyes?

Zwick...10 for 17 in the first half...for 258 yards...

Santonio Holmes...7 catches for 199 yards...

WOW...both have to be on pace to break some old ass OSU records...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Ohio State could be in some trouble next week coming down here to NCState...

could be in a lot of trouble...even IF they beat Marshall...and that's a big if...

After the parking lot shooting...you aren't allowed to enter the parking lot unless you have a ticket...

so I ask this...say you live in Ohio...and have to pick up your tickets at the box office?

LMFAO...these fucking rednecks are morons...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

So the OSU/Marshall game is 21-21...OSU with the ball...

and I'm fucking sitting here with the goddamned Virgina/UNC game...

with Virginia WINNING BY FUCKING 30...

ACC Football...fucking joke...

56-24 Virginia...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Okay...OSU is tied up...with the ball on the 20...8 1/2 minutes to go...

Santonio Holmes has been unstoppable...but had the fumble that tied the game...

catch-22...

we need a big one right here...

interesting that OSU went soley to this passing offense...

a new era...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Jesus H. Christ...Zwick with a pick...

Marshall with the ball...1st and 10 from their own 40...damn it...

but hey...I get to see the end of North Carolina Virgina...the faggots...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Jesus...it looks like Overtime....against fucking Marshall...oy...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

OSU may be able to sneak out of here with a win before the end of the game...

driving 17 seconds left...1 TO...and tie game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Alright...it looks like a Nugent attempt from 50 yards...with six seconds left...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Or not...an OSU penalty...drops OSU back five yards...jesus christ...

so a heave into the endzone then...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Holy mother of fuck...

Nugent made the 55 yarder...

All-American Kickers...

they are...

fantastic...

just ask Florida State...

Comment

• redblkwht
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          Hmmm...the new Buckeyes?

Zwick...10 for 17 in the first half...for 258 yards...

Santonio Holmes...7 catches for 199 yards...

WOW...both have to be on pace to break some old ass OSU records...
                          This is the shit im all about, a young team jelling..
                          i dont expect a huge year, but soon enough!

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Well...remember this Eyes...

Tressel's coaching style breeds close games...

I'm a might concerned about the defense...

but when you have a kicker like Nugent...

fuck...you are going to win some games with special teams...

Comment

• High Life Man
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

I partied with Nugent's dad a couple of years ago. He was cool.

Comment

• redblkwht
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by High Life Man
                                I partied with Nugent's dad a couple of years ago. He was cool.
                                we exchanged bowls, he smoked more than his son!
                                LMAO, J/K..

EUAS

Comment

Working...