• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jano
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by redblkwht
    Wrong thread dude..start a scooner
    thread somewhere else-BTW they aint going no where this yr either.
    take that to the bank, them & Nebraska can lick my nads..
    they are the same white trash, trailor park toast making monkeys
    playing on a dirt mound after the game..there is no life in either
    area besides football, rediculous & what you win not enough to
    talk the smack..BTW name a real dominant NFL player from that
    school that plays now? Crouch.. LMMFAO.
    Get off the island, youve been voted off.
    BUH BYE!
    this is big 10 or OSU thread period.
    IT smell like anger in here,if you 're a true college fan give a little be of respect to Nebraska and OU because between thoses two,let me see, so many national championship tittle, heisman trophy and players in NFL.So don't be ridiculous and shut the fuck up!
    little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
    http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Look...Jano...a couple of things...and I'm speaking of myself here...

you entered the fray in AN OHIO STATE THREAD...obviously throwing a little disrespect to OSU and to the Big 10...

so how about dropping the college football hypocricy a bit...and getting a reality check...

Nebraska is done...and gone...

Oklahoma is a Stoops product...we'll see what happens IF he leaves...because between Stoops and the cheater...OU was shit...

they are good...sure...but we'll see where they end up. I'll put the Big 10's national titles up against the Big 12's any day of the week...and no...I wouldn't count Texas'...since they got ALL of their in the SWC...the Big 8's rival...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Did Ohio State beat Penn State today?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I was just curious...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Gee, let me check...

Uh, yeah... 21-10

Not that I watched any of it, it wasn't on here....

I would've had to watch NC State and Wake Forest....

So yeah, you guessed it, I took a nap instead....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

lmfao Va...I hear you...

I hear it was a real offensive juggernaut...with OSU scoring on a punt return...and interception return...then playing keep away in the second half...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Hey bro...happy birthday...by the way...I wouldn't put it past you old geezer's taking a nap...

Comment

• redblkwht
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jano
                  IT smell like anger in here,if you 're a true college fan give a little be of respect to Nebraska and OU because between thoses two,let me see, so many national championship tittle, heisman trophy and players in NFL.So don't be ridiculous and shut the fuck up!
                  Make your OWN Thread then, Janis..
                  put the pillow back in your mouth.........

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Next thing you know, Bob Barker will be at my door..
                    Cause i called him Janice. LMAO

EUAS

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

A nice little win for OSU.

Warms the heart.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Ugh...Michigan Al...you know there are only two things that matter to Michigan fans and Ohio State fans...

we're both already out of one...no National title for either...

so it's down to the end of the November...

now...granted...Ohio State is going to have to probably score 30 points with their defense...because their offense is the shittiest in the country...or at least close to it...

but they're going to find a way...

Michigan can only pull them out of their ass for so long...Carr isn't that good of a coach to continue that shit all year...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I can't believe that it has to be every week with Michigan, but what on the job training those freshamn are getting.

Losing Braylon will be major.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

But they have an offense...it just takes awhile for them to realize they need it...

Bro...the Big 10 sucks this year...and Michigan doesn't play Wisconsin...

this is a good year to play the way they are playing...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Oh hell yeah.

Although I would really want us to play them and win, I'm not all that heart broken. They are better than I thought.

I thought they would go the way of Purdue. Tough early but fade in the latter stage. But they haven't.

The Big 10 is definitely down this season.

Just gearing up for next season, after OSU of course.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Well...I can't believe how fucking torrentially bad Tressel's offense is this year...

no fucking running game to speak of...

TWO quarterbacks that haven't really done anything...Troy Smith goes 6 for 8...but I don't think he threw a damn pass in the second half...

they didn't have to...but christ...what the fuck is that?

Comment

Working...