Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

how is Matt Millen employed anywhere but a used car lot? ZERO credibility.

even Dane dropped one today.

I don't know how they missed the facemask call on Brown's first drop. the second one, he got the old aligator arms in traffic.

you're right, though, that Posey's drop actually helped. I was surprised that Tressel went for it on 4th-and-10 with 4 minutes left and all 3 TO's. but it all worked out.
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• damngoodtimes
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

hey, we forgot to talk Buckeye hoops. Sullinger is a BEAST. they look like they might be, amazingly enough, better than last year after losing the national POTY. much more balance with the legit inside scoring threat.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

It's interesting how much they play their youth in games that don't matter...like yesterday. Deshaun Thomas is their best "crap team" player...taking advantage of the minutes...17 points and 7 boards.

I don't like how Lauderdale just disappears...and I really worry about foul trouble against good team. Still...by tourney time...I think they are going to be deep...and scary good.
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

In the end...Sully's going to be a better player than Turner was.

As good as Turner was...there were points in games where he turned into a hole...where it was the Evan Turner show.

He could distribute...for sure...but there were times when he just didn't...

Sullinger is a beast inside...a pure post up guy...what they were missing last year...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• damngoodtimes
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

it's 10:38 and Michigan still sucks!

old Mr. Bowtie, E. Gordon Gee, got himself some attention today. he went and called the shit schools in the WAC and MWC the "Little Sisters of the Poor." of course, it pissed off all the sisters.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
              it's 10:38 and Michigan still sucks!

old Mr. Bowtie, E. Gordon Gee, got himself some attention today. he went and called the shit schools in the WAC and MWC the "Little Sisters of the Poor." of course, it pissed off all the sisters.
              11:53, and this just in...Michigan STILL sucks...

and I'm not sure it was a good thing that Gee said that...even though it's true...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Not a bad video...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uqYdUsOSrWc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uqYdUsOSrWc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Brutus messing with a Michigan fan...

when the tOSU fans couldn't take it anymore...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eb7Ed68I074?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eb7Ed68I074?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

We will score on the suckeyes! Our defense is the worst ever and I want r-rod fired so the suckeye bastards need to win but we will put some TDs on the board.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

You must mean, "He will score some touchdowns."

Now, if you can figure out a way for shoestrings to play every position...

The game could be interesting...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        The problem isn't their running game...they can run...I just think the offense is some sort of fucked up hybrid between the power I and some sort of fucking dumb-ass spread. When Pryor doesn't execute, this team stumbles...
                        It's an idiotic offense...to be honest...
                        Lately, the run game has come around. Scrapping the idea of using the Boom/ Saine tandem happened too late IMO. When the biggest threat to run is your QB, that's a lot of eyes on Pryor. I was hoping that freshman Rod Smith would be in the backfield this year...he was redshirted? I think he could have helped...I dunno what's up with that.

Pryor's one hell of an athlete, but he doesn't want to be Cam Newton, or Retard Robinson. He COULD BE, but doesn't WANT to be. Learning to be a pro-style QB rather than the next Tim Tebow was one of the selling poinst for his coming to Columbus. I noticed he's running less than before. I'm sorry...I meant "gliding". (I'm sick of hearing that term)
                        Now the special teams...you have got to be fucking kidding me...
                        Exactly what I was yelling when Wisconsin took the opening kickoff to the house.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                          We will score on the suckeyes! Our defense is the worst ever and I want r-rod fired so the suckeye bastards need to win but we will put some TDs on the board.
                          The weather has been shit for 2 days...wet field, slow track,...I predict lots of turnovers from the wolverweenies.

Bucks 49 , Meatchicken 10.

Fuck Michigan.

Forever.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Christ...listening to announcers blather on about how "Boise St. is beating a fucking ranked opponent" is about making me want to fucking puke.

This is Nevada folks. No offense Icon...

but it's fucking Nevada...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Yo...Gordon Gee...

Shut the fuck up about the fucking Bowl system...everyone knows it's fucking brokedick...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Christ...listening to announcers blather on about how "Boise St. is beating a fucking ranked opponent" is about making me want to fucking puke.

This is Nevada folks. No offense Icon...

but it's fucking Nevada...
                                Nevada wins...

Well...fuck you with a dull hacksaw...

Comment

Working...