X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redblkwht
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Don't the Buckeyes play Mich St. this week?

LOL ... hate them equally ... too bad one has to win.

0-0 tie?

Go Blue!

Three weeks..your love is coming bro.
    the smack talk will commence that week, trust me.

EUAS

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Oh I know ... kind of expecting it ...

Comment

• Jano
        Commando
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        "Shit...I have no comeback..um...hmmm...er...."

"Please POJO be real!"

utter brilliance...
        Hello POJO,i'm sorry to talk about the big 12 in your thread but i was happy to speak about college football with someone.Too bad that i've got my ass kicked for it,but you know i can't find anybody in France to speak with about the subject!It's college game day today and it's a great day so peace to the big 10's lovers!
        Bye guys,and keep the good work!
        little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
        http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

lmfao...fair enough...

we can talk some smack...not a problem...let's start another thread though...a more all encompassing thread...shall we?
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Jano
            Commando
            • Feb 2004

I like this OSU thread,i learned a lot about the big 10 and it's pretty good!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Well...to be honest...I'm not a conference fan...just an Ohio State fan...

and I don't like ANY other teams...lmfao..to be honest...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Jano
                Commando
                • Feb 2004

What's happening to them this year, they were pretty good few years ago?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

A ton of young players...no offense...they'll be back next year...

their recruiting class is already stellar...and getting better...

Comment

• Jano
                    Commando
                    • Feb 2004

You'll be happier next year ,those" transition's year" can hurt a football team very bad,but college football need OSU back to the top!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Alright...the Buckeyes won again today...getting them to 6-3...but Purdue and Michigan loom...they win out...and a good season...but they could lose out...Purdue is struggling...but could look to this game as a rubber band to turn it around...and I still think the Michigan game is up in the air...Michigan may be going for the title...and OSU would like nothing better than to knock them out...

They better fucking figure out this offense though...

Comment

• redblkwht
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I agree bro, perdue is beatable too..
                        Beating Michigan again in thye shoe will
                        make their season on end a better note.
                        Heard a couple new guys came on strong in the end &
                        the Rook QB rocks! glad they finally benched Zwick
                        i see him leaving asap.(transfer)

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Well...like I said many...many times...

Many people felt that Zwick had the best arm...and that Smith was the better quarterback...in a Krenzel kind of mode...

we'll see...

Ginn Jr. and Holmes are the real deal...but OSU needs a fucking running game...and some damn lineman...

their recruiting class for next year already looks stellar...and if they can nab 2 or 3 more top 50 guys...it will be the best in the country...

They are getting shunned by RB's so far...but the top five on their list are all good ones...and it includes a Clarett clone...who is the #1 RB in the country...

he's a west coast guy however...but HE expressed an interest in OSU...

Comment

• redblkwht
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

They are getting shunned by RB's so far...but the top five on their list are all good ones...and it includes a Clarett clone...who is the #1 RB in the country...

he's a west coast guy however...but HE expressed an interest in OSU...
                            Lets hope they land him too, seems to be coming around
                            again..they will be great soon, I just want to see a dynasty type
                            team ala Woody Hayes days!

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I don't see that as a reality these days rbw...but if Tressel can keep getting the top Ohio recruits...it could happen...he keeps stealing away some players from Fla....and is now looking to the West Coast...so who knows...if he keeps getting the skill positions...OSU will be up there every year...

they have another stud qb coming in as well...

Comment

• redblkwht
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

they have another stud qb coming in as well...
                                I heard that too, nothing but positive news for my father in law..
                                man hes so excited for this program bro.

LMAO, life IS good..

EUAS

Comment

Working...