Just so you know, this thread is a direct rip-off of The Sheep Pen in the Main DLR/VH forum. But I'm altering it slightly to suit my purpose.

Any site of this magnitude is bound to attract more than its fair share of Assholes....those individuals whose personalities are defined by anger, hatefulness, spite and sometimes just plain old-fashioned stupidity. They follow people from thread to thread, insulting them and calling them names that have no basis in reality. They ruin thread after thread with their vile and heinous comments. They turn intelligent conversations into ranting, incoherent flame wars. If no corrective measures are taken, these heartless bastards will chase away all the decent people and take over the site.

The prime example of "Asshole" would be none other than our very own, much banned, Joe Thunder aka JT aka LP. If you've done much reading here at all, you know exactly who I'm talking about and understand completely. If you're unfamiliar with this jerk, just do a search on here for his previous posts and you'll quickly get an idea of what I mean. I believe he's currently banned (again), so he does not qualify for inclusion here, but other shining examples of assholedness still abound.

To be included here, said Asshole must be a current, active member of this site. They must have proven their assholishness over a period of time, and there must be sufficient evidence to this effect. Feel free to quote them extensively in order to prove your point. Now, I'm not talking about the unintentional sticking-your-foot-in-your-mouth kind of comments we all make on occasion. I'm talking about repeat offenders here. Oh, and by the way, I know what you're thinking but females are exempt from inclusion into the Asshole Pen. You wanna do that, you'll have to start a Cunt Pen or something. My pen, my rules, too bad :p

The purpose of this thread is so that we have a place to corral these losers and parade them around for the enjoyment of all.

So feel free to share YOUR Asshole with the rest of us. Tell us his story. Explain what this Asshole has done to you, or others. Let us all join in the public flogging.